PDA

View Full Version : HPRP Revival Part 3: A Dysfunctional Family

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

jessidoll
10-13-2012, 12:52 PM
Fiona: Well, I knew you loved food.

Crystal: I've been meaning to get back on a broomstick again........

Johanna: I wonder how they must feel about magic........

Tom: It probably either scares them out of their mind, or they don't understand it, or they don't care, or -and this probably isn't it- they'd think we're cool because of it.

Katelyn:We have some brooms here if you wanna try.*smiles* You could always ask them how they feel about it,but I think that they really don't care.I mean when Harry saw me using magic I thought he would freak out but he didnt do anythibg .

Fairywings
10-13-2012, 01:10 PM
Katelyn:We have some brooms here if you wanna try.*smiles* You could always ask them how they feel about it,but I think that they really don't care.I mean when Harry saw me using magic I thought he would freak out but he didnt do anythibg .

Tom: Nah. When it comes to our daily lives, it's really not that important.

Crystal: I know mine's around here somewhere.

jessidoll
10-13-2012, 04:44 PM
Tom: Nah. When it comes to our daily lives, it's really not that important.

Crystal: I know mine's around here somewhere.

Katelyn:*nods* Okay!*opens a chocolate frog and just holds the frog for a couple seconds* I've missed magic candy,I don't think I've ever really gone this long without it.*takes the card and eats the frog**reads her card*

Ooc:Sorry I left,I went to the movies and I'm at my papaws now.

niallsprincess
10-13-2012, 06:22 PM
Carly: *throws out the trash from the sandwich and walks down the street some more*

jessidoll
10-13-2012, 08:38 PM
Katelyn:*reads a few more letters**finds letters to Luke* I suppose I should go give these to him.*stands up and walks up to his room and knocks* Luke?You have some letters.*doesn't hear anything so she opens the door and pops her head in**sees him with head phones on packing a suitcase sitting on the bed**shuts the door,rolls her eyes and walks over tapping him on the shoulder*

Luke:*takes off the headphones and glares at her* Get out.

Katelyn:You have letters.*hands them out for him*

Luke:*grabs them and points to the door* Now,out.

Katelyn:*sighs* What did I do to make you hate me?I mean,I know I broke-up with you but you were fine with it at first.Then when you found out I was dating Harry you went mental,you fought with Carly for petes sake!

Luke:*stands up and smirks when Katelyn backs up a bit scared* You wanna know why I hate you?Well,fine.I hate you because you're a selfish,self-centered,annoying witch.Not even a day after you dumped me you find some muggle guy to replace me!You're only dating him because he's rich,fit,and famous.And he's only with you because he's sorry for you!

Katelyn:*gets angry and her face turns a light pink because of it* That's it,I'm sick of this.I did not replace you,I found someone who I really care for and when he asked me out I took the chance and I'm glad I did.You have no right to hate me because I'm happy!I ended us because I didn't feel the same about you and it wouldn't be fair if I lead you on!*takes a deep breath and glares at him* You know what?I don't care anymore,go ahead and hate me.But don't you dare hurt Carly,any of my other friends,or the boy I love!

Luke:*slaps her across the face so hard she falls to the ground* That's for everything,especially for saying you love that.I'm going back to Hogwarts.*grabs his suitcase and walks downstairs out the door*

Katelyn:*hold her cheek shocked with tears in her eyes**stands up and runs to her room**looks at her cheek in her bathroom mirror and sees it's already very red**groans* That's going to bruise. *thinks for a second ignoring the pain in her cheek and grabs all her make-up**takes out foundation and powder and covers it the best she can*

Fairywings
10-13-2012, 08:50 PM
OOC: Six shows down, one to go!

Mom got me a Disney congrats card! The front says "If you can dream it, you can do it." -Walt Disney and the inside says And You Did!

niallsprincess
10-13-2012, 08:51 PM
Katelyn:*reads a few more letters**finds letters to Luke* I suppose I should go give these to him.*stands up and walks up to his room and knocks* Luke?You have some letters.*doesn't hear anything so she opens the door and pops her head in**sees him with head phones on packing a suitcase sitting on the bed**shuts the door,rolls her eyes and walks over tapping him on the shoulder*

Luke:*takes off the headphones and glares at her* Get out.

Katelyn:You have letters.*hands them out for him*

Luke:*grabs them and points to the door* Now,out.

Katelyn:*sighs* What did I do to make you hate me?I mean,I know I broke-up with you but you were fine with it at first.Then when you found out I was dating Harry you went mental,you fought with Carly for petes sake!

Luke:*stands up and smirks when Katelyn backs up a bit scared* You wanna know why I hate you?Well,fine.I hate you because you're a selfish,self-centered,annoying witch.Not even a day after you dumped me you find some muggle guy to replace me!You're only dating him because he's rich,fit,and famous.And he's only with you because he's sorry for you!

Katelyn:*gets angry and her face turns a light pink because of it* That's it,I'm sick of this.I did not replace you,I found someone who I really care for and when he asked me out I took the chance and I'm glad I did.You have no right to hate me because I'm happy!I ended us because I didn't feel the same about you and it wouldn't be fair if I lead you on!*takes a deep breath and glares at him* You know what?I don't care anymore,go ahead and hate me.But don't you dare hurt Carly,any of my other friends,or the boy I love!

Luke:*slaps her across the face so hard she falls to the ground* That's for everything,especially for saying you love that.I'm going back to Hogwarts.*grabs his suitcase and walks downstairs out the door*

Katelyn:*hold her cheek shocked with tears in her eyes**stands up and runs to her room**looks at her cheek in her bathroom mirror and sees it's already very red**groans* That's going to bruise. *thinks for a second ignoring the pain in her cheek and grabs all her make-up**takes out foundation and powder and covers it the best she can*

Carly: *almost to the door of the manor, when she sees Luke* What are you doing, punk? Where are you going?

jessidoll
10-13-2012, 08:55 PM
OOC: Six shows down, one to go!

Mom got me a Disney congrats card! The front says "If you can dream it, you can do it." -Walt Disney and the inside says And You Did!

Carly: *almost to the door of the manor, when she sees Luke* What are you doing, punk? Where are you going?

Ooc: Omg that's so cool!

Luke:I'm going back to Hogwarts.*keeps walking to town towards a train station*

niallsprincess
10-13-2012, 09:00 PM

Carly: *grabs him by the back of the shirt* Why?

OOC: Sounds cool, Wings! :thumbsup2

jessidoll
10-13-2012, 09:03 PM
Carly: *grabs him by the back of the shirt* Why?

OOC: Sounds cool, Wings! :thumbsup2

Luke:I don't have anything here,so why should I stay?

Katelyn:*looks at herself in the mirror and frowns at all the make-up* At least it covers it up.*walks back downstairs*

niallsprincess
10-13-2012, 09:04 PM
Luke:I don't have anything here,so why should I stay?

Katelyn:*looks at herself in the mirror and frowns at all the make-up* At least it covers it up.*walks back downstairs*

Carly: *glares at him* Does Katelyn know you're leaving?

jessidoll
10-13-2012, 09:07 PM
Carly: *glares at him* Does Katelyn know you're leaving?

Luke:Yes,I told her myself.Now can I go?I'm going to miss my train.

Katelyn:*hops onto the counter and swings her legs back and forth**grabs an apple but just plays with it in her hands*

niallsprincess
10-13-2012, 09:09 PM
Luke:Yes,I told her myself.Now can I go?I'm going to miss my train.

Katelyn:*hops onto the counter and swings her legs back and forth**grabs an apple but just plays with it in her hands*

Carly: *looks him in the eyes* You didn't do anything to her, did you? *her grip tightens on the back of his shirt*

jessidoll
10-13-2012, 09:12 PM
Carly: *looks him in the eyes* You didn't do anything to her, did you? *her grip tightens on the back of his shirt*

Luke:No,I did not.*sighs* Can I go?I'm pretty sure you want me gone more than I wanna be gone.

Fairywings
10-13-2012, 09:13 PM

OOC: Yup!

Tom: Well, this day has been eventful.

Fiona: Definitely.

Crystal: Maybe we can get some peace around here for once.

Johanna: *shrugs* Is that likely?

All: No!

niallsprincess
10-13-2012, 09:13 PM
Luke:No,I did not.*sighs* Can I go?I'm pretty sure you want me gone more than I wanna be gone.

Carly: I don't believe you. Don't lie to me. What did you do?

jessidoll
10-13-2012, 09:18 PM
Carly: I don't believe you. Don't lie to me. What did you do?

Luke:I didn't do anything,okay?*yanks out of her grip* Now let me go.

niallsprincess
10-13-2012, 09:20 PM
Luke:I didn't do anything,okay?*yanks out of her grip* Now let me go.

Carly: Fine! Go! Never come back! *punches him really, really hard in the shoulder, before storming through the door of the mansion*

jessidoll
10-13-2012, 09:25 PM
Carly: Fine! Go! Never come back! *punches him really, really hard in the shoulder, before storming through the door of the mansion*

Luke:*rubs his shoulder and jogs to the train station*

Katelyn:*hears her come in**jumps off the counter and walks over* Hey Carls!Crystal,Fiona and the others are in the living room.We have some letters too.Some might be for you.

niallsprincess
10-13-2012, 09:27 PM
Luke:*rubs his shoulder and jogs to the train station*

Katelyn:*hears her come in**jumps off the counter and walks over* Hey Carls!Crystal,Fiona and the others are in the living room.We have some letters too.Some might be for you.

Carly: *throws her bag down on the floor* *ignores what Katelyn said for only a minute* If Luke ever decides to come back I'll shoot him! Did he do anything to you before he left? *remembers* Oh and maybe, but I don't know who would want to write me...

Fairywings
10-13-2012, 09:30 PM
Crystal: I wonder what Dumbledore wrote.......

jessidoll
10-13-2012, 09:32 PM
Carly: *throws her bag down on the floor* *ignores what Katelyn said for only a minute* If Luke ever decides to come back I'll shoot him! Did he do anything to you before he left? *remembers* Oh and maybe, but I don't know who would want to write me...

Katelyn:*puts her hand over her cheek but tries to hide it by pretending to fix her hair**says quickly* Uhm,no he didn't. Nothing at all.Lets go check those letters.*walks quickly to where they are and picks up the letters for her*

Fairywings
10-13-2012, 09:35 PM
Katelyn:*puts her hand over her cheek but tries to hide it by pretending to fix her hair**says quickly* Uhm,no he didn't. Nothing at all.Lets go check those letters.*walks quickly to where they are and picks up the letters for her*

Crystal: Need some help sorting those out?

Fiona: She's fine! Relax!

niallsprincess
10-13-2012, 09:39 PM

Carly: If you're sure. *follows her*

jessidoll
10-13-2012, 09:39 PM
Crystal: Need some help sorting those out?

Fiona: She's fine! Relax!

Katelyn:*shakes her head**says a little shakily* I'm fine,thanks though. *takes out the letter from Dumbledore* Here,you guys wanna read this one?

jessidoll
10-13-2012, 09:47 PM
Carly: If you're sure. *follows her*

Katelyn:*smiles a bit and opens the letter**reads over some of it* Hm,how does Dumbledore know everything!?

niallsprincess
10-13-2012, 09:48 PM
Katelyn:*smiles a bit and opens the letter**reads over some of it* Hm,how does Dumbledore know everything!?

Carly: He must be a secret physic?

Fairywings
10-13-2012, 09:53 PM
Katelyn:*shakes her head**says a little shakily* I'm fine,thanks though. *takes out the letter from Dumbledore* Here,you guys wanna read this one?

Crystal: Okay. *looks some of it over* Dumbledore seems to know everything. How does he do that?

jessidoll
10-13-2012, 09:58 PM
Crystal: Okay. *looks some of it over* Dumbledore seems to know everything. How does he do that?

Katelyn:*shrugs* Physic like Carl said?Spies?He is the greatest wizard of all time,so who knows what all he can do.

jessidoll
10-13-2012, 10:10 PM
Katelyn:*reads everything* Okay,so basically this letter is him saying he's proud of us.He knows about Harry and Niall but we're not in trouble,he's happy we've both found people we care so much about.And he wishes us a merry Christmas and hopes we aren't too let down about getting back to work.

Fairywings
10-13-2012, 10:15 PM
Katelyn:*shrugs* Physic like Carl said?Spies?He is the greatest wizard of all time,so who knows what all he can do.

Crystal: *shrugs* Probably. At least we're not in trouble.

Katelyn:*reads everything* Okay,so basically this letter is him saying he's proud of us.He knows about Harry and Niall but we're not in trouble,he's happy we've both found people we care so much about.And he wishes us a merry Christmas and hopes we aren't too let down about getting back to work.

Tom: *to Crys* You might not be in trouble, but who kows about Jo and I.

jessidoll
10-13-2012, 10:18 PM
Crystal: *shrugs* Probably. At least we're not in trouble.

Tom: *to Crys* You might not be in trouble, but who kows about Jo and I.

Katelyn:*confuced* Wait,why would you guys be in trouble?

Fairywings
10-13-2012, 10:20 PM
OOC: Think I'm goona go to bed. Night!

Tom: Because Jo has her memory and hasn't gone back. And I'm supposed to be terminally ill and I'm not.

jessidoll
10-13-2012, 10:24 PM
OOC: Think I'm goona go to bed. Night!

Tom: Because Jo has her memory and hasn't gone back. And I'm supposed to be terminally ill and I'm not.

Katelyn:*bites her lip thinking* Maybe he thinks it would be good for you guys to be around us.I mean,Jo is a close friend to us already and I'm sure you could be too.

Ooc:Night!:wave2:

niallsprincess
10-13-2012, 10:56 PM
Katelyn:*bites her lip thinking* Maybe he thinks it would be good for you guys to be around us.I mean,Jo is a close friend to us already and I'm sure you could be too.

Carly: *looks at Katelyn* So, anything by chance for me in the letters?

OOC: Thinking about adding another drama from this... In a dramatic mood, anyway... :lmao:

jessidoll
10-13-2012, 11:02 PM

OOC: Thinking about adding another drama from this... In a dramatic mood, anyway... :lmao:

Katelyn:*shrugs* Not sure,you can check if you want though.I'm hungry.*hands her the letters and skips to the kitchen**looks in the fridge and takes out ingredients for tacos**smiles and starts to cook herself some singing "Marry You" by Bruno Mars while doing a little dance since she's alone*

Ooc:Hahaha sounds good!:thumbsup2

niallsprincess
10-13-2012, 11:04 PM
Katelyn:*shrugs* Not sure,you can check if you want though.I'm hungry.*hands her the letters and skips to the kitchen**looks in the fridge and takes out ingredients for tacos**smiles and starts to cook herself some singing "Marry You" by Bruno Mars while doing a little dance since she's alone*

Ooc:Hahaha sounds good!:thumbsup2

Carly: Thanks. *takes the letters from her, and starts flipping through them* *picks out a few for her* *sets the pile back down* *looks at the senders* *sighs and opens the first one* *sits down on the couch and reads the first letter*

jessidoll
10-13-2012, 11:07 PM

Ooc:Nevermind!

niallsprincess
10-13-2012, 11:10 PM
Ooc:Nevermind!

OOC: nevermind? Not in the mood for a drama?

jessidoll
10-13-2012, 11:11 PM
Carly: Thanks. *takes the letters from her, and starts flipping through them* *picks out a few for her* *sets the pile back down* *looks at the senders* *sighs and opens the first one* *sits down on the couch and reads the first letter*

Katelyn:*finishes the tacos and winces when she smiles because of her cheek**grabs a bottle of water and starts to eat at the counter**shouts* Hey Carl,or anyone I suppose,you want tacos?

jessidoll
10-13-2012, 11:13 PM
OOC: nevermind? Not in the mood for a drama?

Ooc:Oh no!I accidentally clicked that qoute again and wrote something there when I already answered it above!I'm okay with the drama,really.I just messed up.

niallsprincess
10-13-2012, 11:18 PM
Ooc:Oh no!I accidentally clicked that qoute again and wrote something there when I already answered it above!I'm okay with the drama,really.I just messed up.

OOC: Oh, oh oh, ok! I'm sorry! :crazy2:

Carly: *puts the first one down and picks up the second one* That has gotta be good. *starts to read it*

jessidoll
10-13-2012, 11:22 PM
OOC: Oh, oh oh, ok! I'm sorry! :crazy2:

Carly: *puts the first one down and picks up the second one* That has gotta be good. *starts to read it*

Ooc:Haha it's okay!:rotfl2:

Katelyn:*shrugs and finishes her food and drinks her water**looks at her reflection in a spoon and frowns again at all the make-up**sighs and walks to the presents on the counter**starts with Harry's present and puts it in a box and tries to wrap it*

niallsprincess
10-13-2012, 11:23 PM
Ooc:Haha it's okay!:rotfl2:

Katelyn:*shrugs and finishes her food and drinks her water**looks at her reflection in a spoon and frowns again at all the make-up**sighs and walks to the presents on the counter**starts with Harry's present and puts it in a box and tries to wrap it*

Carly: Not hungry, Katelyn. *finishes the second one and reads the last* *her face turns red in anger* Why would anyone want to do that to me?

Niall: *starts coming down the stairs*

jessidoll
10-13-2012, 11:26 PM
Carly: Not hungry, Katelyn. *finishes the second one and reads the last* *her face turns red in anger* Why would anyone want to do that to me?

Niall: *starts coming down the stairs*

Katelyn: Okey-dokey!Noone in the kitchen though,its off limits!*finishes Harry's and puts a bow and tag on it**starts to do the rest biting her lip concentrating*

niallsprincess
10-13-2012, 11:31 PM
Katelyn: Okey-dokey!Noone in the kitchen though,its off limits!*finishes Harry's and puts a bow and tag on it**starts to do the rest biting her lip concentrating*

Carly: Ok! *pulls open a drawer from the coffee table and finds a box of matches* *lights one and starts to set the letters on fire* Good for nothing. I know that. Why'd they have to remind me? *throws the flaming papers into the fire place*

Niall: *sits down next to Carly* What was that?

Carly: Nothing. *her voice cracks*

jessidoll
10-13-2012, 11:35 PM
Carly: Ok! *pulls open a drawer from the coffee table and finds a box of matches* *lights one and starts to set the letters on fire* Good for nothing. I know that. Why'd they have to remind me? *throws the flaming papers into the fire place*

Niall: *sits down next to Carly* What was that?

Carly: Nothing. *her voice cracks*

Katelyn:*finishes the presents* Yay! *jumps up and does a little dance* I finished presents,I finished presents. *walks into the living room and sees there's no tree to put the presents under* Bummer,now these have to go in my room.

niallsprincess
10-13-2012, 11:43 PM
Katelyn:*finishes the presents* Yay! *jumps up and does a little dance* I finished presents,I finished presents. *walks into the living room and sees there's no tree to put the presents under* Bummer,now these have to go in my room.

Niall: *looks at Katelyn* Let's get one tomorrow. *turns to Carly* Now, what's wrong?

Carly: I... umm... I can't tell you right now. It's too hard...

jessidoll
10-13-2012, 11:46 PM
Niall: *looks at Katelyn* Let's get one tomorrow. *turns to Carly* Now, what's wrong?

Carly: I... umm... I can't tell you right now. It's too hard...

Katelyn:*nods and tilts her head at Carly* I missed something else didn't I?

niallsprincess
10-13-2012, 11:50 PM
Katelyn:*nods and tilts her head at Carly* I missed something else didn't I?

Carly: Don't worry about it. You didn't miss anything that matters. *her eyes are glassy*

jessidoll
10-13-2012, 11:51 PM
Carly: Don't worry about it. You didn't miss anything that matters. *her eyes are glassy*

Katelyn:*frowns* If something happened to you it matters.Did someone hurt you or write you something?

niallsprincess
10-13-2012, 11:57 PM
Katelyn:*frowns* If something happened to you it matters.Did someone hurt you or write you something?

Carly: Ok, so I've never said it much, but I actually still cared about my mum even though she decided to hate me for no reason. But, my brother was snatched up by Voldemort's gang and he... he killed our mum. How could he do that? He said that I'm next. And the other one... The other one is from Max...

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 12:00 AM
Carly: Ok, so I've never said it much, but I actually still cared about my mum even though she decided to hate me for no reason. But, my brother was snatched up by Voldemort's gang and he... he killed our mum. How could he do that? He said that I'm next. And the other one... The other one is from Max...

Katelyn:*shakes her head* They're not going to hurt you,we won't let them.What did Max say?I swear if I see him I'll act the same way you did with Luke.

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 12:02 AM
Katelyn:*shakes her head* They're not going to hurt you,we won't let them.What did Max say?I swear if I see him I'll act the same way you did with Luke.

Carly: Max said they're coming. Him and Voldemort and the rest of them. Made a blood pact on it. Said they'd find me.

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 12:06 AM
Carly: Max said they're coming. Him and Voldemort and the rest of them. Made a blood pact on it. Said they'd find me.

Katelyn:*gets angry and turns pink again* No they are not!If they come here I'm fighting!I'm not going to let them hurt anyone else!I don't care if they hurt me for trying to save you,I'll die fighting!*crosses her arms still fuming*

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 12:09 AM
Katelyn:*gets angry and turns pink again* No they are not!If they come here I'm fighting!I'm not going to let them hurt anyone else!I don't care if they hurt me for trying to save you,I'll die fighting!*crosses her arms still fuming*

Carly: *laughs* Yeah right. Like I'd let them anywhere near you.

OOC: I'm tired. We'll continue this tomorrow. Byee! Goodnight! :wave2:

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 12:12 AM
Carly: *laughs* Yeah right. Like I'd let them anywhere near you.

OOC: I'm tired. We'll continue this tomorrow. Byee! Goodnight! :wave2:

Katelyn:*calms down a bit* You can't protect me like I'm a baby,I can stick up for myself!Well maybe not with Luke,but with anyone else I can!

Ooc: Night girly!:wave2::wave2:

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 09:16 AM
Katelyn:*calms down a bit* You can't protect me like I'm a baby,I can stick up for myself!Well maybe not with Luke,but with anyone else I can!

Ooc: Night girly!:wave2::wave2:

Carly: *keeps a calm, low voice* Now listen to me, We're not trying to treat you like a baby. I do know that you can stick up for yourself, but you've been through enough. We can handle it now. You don't deserve it.

Fairywings
10-14-2012, 09:16 AM

Tom: That sounds plausible. And thanks for giving me the oppertunity to become close friends like Jo.

Tom: *glances at Fiona* It seems as though we might have to work sooner than we thought. We might not get to wait for your gunshot wound to get better.

Fiona: I'll be fine! Whether I'm healed or not, I'll have to work just like you! I do hate working during the holidays though.

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 10:55 AM
Carly: *keeps a calm, low voice* Now listen to me, We're not trying to treat you like a baby. I do know that you can stick up for yourself, but you've been through enough. We can handle it now. You don't deserve it.

Tom: That sounds plausible. And thanks for giving me the oppertunity to become close friends like Jo.

Tom: *glances at Fiona* It seems as though we might have to work sooner than we thought. We might not get to wait for your gunshot wound to get better.

Fiona: I'll be fine! Whether I'm healed or not, I'll have to work just like you! I do hate working during the holidays though.

Katelyn:*sighs and calms down* Fine,I suppose if you think that's right I should listen.*turns to Tom* No problem.I'll be right back.*stands and walks in to a bathroom close**wipes off a little of the make-up and sees her cheek is already turning a light blue**touches it with her finger and winces* Great,just great.

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 11:04 AM
Katelyn:*sighs and calms down* Fine,I suppose if you think that's right I should listen.*turns to Tom* No problem.I'll be right back.*stands and walks in to a bathroom close**wipes off a little of the make-up and sees her cheek is already turning a light blue**touches it with her finger and winces* Great,just great.

Carly: *nods* *sitting on the couch in her pajamas* *wipes her eyes and watches as the last remains of the letters burn away*

OOC: Starting dance in 2 days! So excited! :cheer2:

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 11:07 AM
Carly: *nods* *sitting on the couch in her pajamas* *wipes her eyes and watches as the last remains of the letters burn away*

OOC: Starting dance in 2 days! So excited! :cheer2:

Katelyn:*looks around and sees theres no make-up* Are you serious?*groans**walks out if the bathroom covering her cheek and starts walking towards her room*

Ooc: Woohoo!I hope you have fun!

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 11:44 AM
Katelyn:*looks around and sees theres no make-up* Are you serious?*groans**walks out if the bathroom covering her cheek and starts walking towards her room*

Ooc: Woohoo!I hope you have fun!

Carly: *looks up as Katelyn passes* *tilts her head* Katelyn, what's wrong with your cheek?

OOC: Thanks. I'm kind of nervous though. I still can't do a split. :blush: :sad:

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 12:04 PM
Carly: *looks up as Katelyn passes* *tilts her head* Katelyn, what's wrong with your cheek?

OOC: Thanks. I'm kind of nervous though. I still can't do a split. :blush: :sad:

Katelyn:*stops walking and looks at her still holding her cheek*Oh!I-uhm,ya know,I bit it?Yeah!I bit my cheek.

Ooc:I'm sure you'll be fine,maybe they coukd teach it to you again.

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 12:07 PM
Katelyn:*stops walking and looks at her still holding her cheek*Oh!I-uhm,ya know,I bit it?Yeah!I bit my cheek.

Ooc:I'm sure you'll be fine,maybe they coukd teach it to you again.

Carly: Uhhh, yeah, I don't think so. Come here. Let me see.

OOC: You're right. They have to understand, right? :blush:

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 12:13 PM
Carly: Uhhh, yeah, I don't think so. Come here. Let me see.

OOC: You're right. They have to understand, right? :blush:

Katelyn:*sighs and walks over to her and takes away her hand* I don't think you're gonna like it though.

Ooc:Right!:goodvibes

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 12:31 PM
Katelyn:*sighs and walks over to her and takes away her hand* I don't think you're gonna like it though.

Ooc:Right!:goodvibes

Carly: *sees it* How'd that happen!? Was it Luke!?

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 12:36 PM
Carly: *sees it* How'd that happen!? Was it Luke!?

Katelyn:*wipes off the rest of the make-up wincing and looking away from her**mutters quietly* Luke hit me.

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 12:45 PM
Katelyn:*wipes off the rest of the make-up wincing and looking away from her**mutters quietly* Luke hit me.

Carly: *turns bright red* That's it. That boy is going down! I'm going to find him! *walks out the front door*

Niall: No, Carly! Wait! He's already gone!

Carly: Well then, I'm going on a trip to find him!

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 12:47 PM
Carly: *turns bright red* That's it. That boy is going down! I'm going to find him! *walks out the front door*

Niall: No, Carly! Wait! He's already gone!

Carly: Well then, I'm going on a trip to find him!

Katelyn:*jumps up* Please Carly don't!He's probably on his way to Hogwarts already!Its too late,it's already done!I'm fine,its just a little bruise!

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 12:52 PM
Katelyn:*jumps up* Please Carly don't!He's probably on his way to Hogwarts already!Its too late,it's already done!I'm fine,its just a little bruise!

Carly: Then I'll go back to Hogwarts to find him, if I have to! I will not let him get away with this. *walks down the drive way*

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 12:55 PM
Carly: Then I'll go back to Hogwarts to find him, if I have to! I will not let him get away with this. *walks down the drive way*

Katelyn:*walks to the door* Come on Carly don't do that!I'm not that big of a deal and neither is this!Please don't go,I don't wanna be the cause of anyone else leaving!

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 12:57 PM
Katelyn:*walks to the door* Come on Carly don't do that!I'm not that big of a deal and neither is this!Please don't go,I don't wanna be the cause of anyone else leaving!

Carly: I'll come back after I'm done with this punk. *steps onto the sidewalk*

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 01:01 PM
Carly: I'll come back after I'm done with this punk. *steps onto the sidewalk*

Katelyn:*shouts* Are you serious?!*says normally* Is she serious?She's really doing all this just because Luke hit me?

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 01:06 PM
Katelyn:*shouts* Are you serious?!*says normally* Is she serious?She's really doing all this just because Luke hit me?

Niall: She's really protective of her friends because they're the only thing she has left. She'll be back. Don't worry about her.

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 01:09 PM
Niall: She's really protective of her friends because they're the only thing she has left. She'll be back. Don't worry about her.

Katelyn:*sighs* Yeah,like that'll happen. *walks to the kitchen and grabs a rag**fills it with ice from the freezer and places it on her cheek**winces but relaxes and hops on the counter*

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 01:10 PM
Katelyn:*sighs* Yeah,like that'll happen. *walks to the kitchen and grabs a rag**fills it with ice from the freezer and places it on her cheek**winces but relaxes and hops on the counter*

Niall: *follows her* She really will be back. What's the worst thing that could happen to her?

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 01:14 PM
Niall: *follows her* She really will be back. What's the worst thing that could happen to her?

Katelyn:She could get jumped again,she could get lost,she could hurt Luke so bad she gets in trouble.Lots of bad things can happen.

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 01:25 PM
Katelyn:She could get jumped again,she could get lost,she could hurt Luke so bad she gets in trouble.Lots of bad things can happen.

Niall: She's stronger now. She'll be ok. And she knows her limits when she's attacking people. I would know...

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 01:31 PM
Niall: She's stronger now. She'll be ok. And she knows her limits when she's attacking people. I would know...

Katelyn:*nods but sighs* But why did she act so badly?I mean,I know I'm her friend but noone else in the world would react that way!I didn't want her to leave.He just hit me,the bruise will fade.*shakes her head* It's not a big deal.*jumps off the counter and puts the now damp rag in the sink*

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 01:37 PM
Katelyn:*nods but sighs* But why did she act so badly?I mean,I know I'm her friend but noone else in the world would react that way!I didn't want her to leave.He just hit me,the bruise will fade.*shakes her head* It's not a big deal.*jumps off the counter and puts the now damp rag in the sink*

Niall: Then you must not know a lot of people. Lots of people would do that. I would have. She's just being nice.

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 01:47 PM
Niall: Then you must not know a lot of people. Lots of people would do that. I would have. She's just being nice.

Katelyn:Oh,I didn't know that.*grabs another banana to eat* Do you want anything to eat?

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 02:09 PM
Katelyn:Oh,I didn't know that.*grabs another banana to eat* Do you want anything to eat?

Niall: Can you make lasagna?

OOC: I have to go to the grocery store. I'll be back in an hour or two.

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 02:15 PM
Niall: Can you make lasagna?

OOC: I have to go to the grocery store. I'll be back in an hour or two.

Katelyn:Sure!*eats her banana and gets all the stuff for it**hears her phone upstairs and runs fast to get it**runs back down on her phone and starts to cook with it between her shoulder and cheek**says in to the phone* Hello?

Ooc:Okay,talk to you then!

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 04:10 PM
Katelyn:Sure!*eats her banana and gets all the stuff for it**hears her phone upstairs and runs fast to get it**runs back down on her phone and starts to cook with it between her shoulder and cheek**says in to the phone* Hello?

Ooc:Okay,talk to you then!

Niall: *smiles* Yay!

OOC: I'm back! :hyper:

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 04:54 PM
Niall: *smiles* Yay!

OOC: I'm back! :hyper:

Katelyn:*laughs at him**listens to the person on the phone and finishes the Lasagna**puts some on a plate and places it on the counter for him* Here ya go Nialler.*something on the phone gets her interest* What?What do you mean?*listens* Are you serious?!

Ooc: Yay!:yay:

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 05:08 PM
Katelyn:*laughs at him**listens to the person on the phone and finishes the Lasagna**puts some on a plate and places it on the counter for him* Here ya go Nialler.*something on the phone gets her interest* What?What do you mean?*listens* Are you serious?!

Ooc: Yay!:yay:

Niall: *looks at Katelyn curiously before digging into the lasagna*

Carly: *looks around* I wonder if he left yet...

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 05:12 PM
Niall: *looks at Katelyn curiously before digging into the lasagna*

Carly: *looks around* I wonder if he left yet...

Katelyn:*giggles and listens again* Okay,sure!See you soon! *hangs up and jumps up and down smiling* Wicked!

Luke:*sitting at the strain station waiting for his train**mumbles* Just a few more minutes...

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 05:16 PM
Katelyn:*giggles and listens again* Okay,sure!See you soon! *hangs up and jumps up and down smiling* Wicked!

Luke:*sitting at the strain station waiting for his train**mumbles* Just a few more minutes...

Niall: Who was it, and what'd they want?

Carly: *finds Luke* You little jerk! *makes sure that no one is watching* *punches him in the face hard enough to break his nose and leave an awful bruise, at least ten times worse than Katelyn's* You don't lay your hands on Katelyn!

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 05:23 PM
Niall: Who was it, and what'd they want?

Carly: *finds Luke* You little jerk! *makes sure that no one is watching* *punches him in the face hard enough to break his nose and leave an awful bruise, at least ten times worse than Katelyn's* You don't lay your hands on Katelyn!

Katelyn:It was Jason and he's in town visiting his cousin and his girlfriend and he said he has a surprise for me!*does a little dance* I'm so excited,the last time he saw me I was sad and I didn't act myself so now I can really act like me!

Luke:Ow!*holds his nose* What's the matter with you!?You're mental!Who cares if I hit her?!

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 05:25 PM
Katelyn:It was Jason and he's in town visiting his cousin and his girlfriend and he said he has a surprise for me!*does a little dance* I'm so excited,the last time he saw me I was sad and I didn't act myself so now I can really act like me!

Luke:Ow!*holds his nose* What's the matter with you!?You're mental!Who cares if I hit her?!

Niall: *smiles* Sounds cool.

Carly: *grabs Luke and pulls him into a cleaning supply closet at the train station* *punches him again* I do! This is the last straw! *kicks him in the stomach* Guess Ju Jitsu really is helpful...

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 05:32 PM
Niall: *smiles* Sounds cool.

Carly: *grabs Luke and pulls him into a cleaning supply closet at the train station* *punches him again* I do! This is the last straw! *kicks him in the stomach* Guess Ju Jitsu really is helpful...

Katelyn:I know!He'll be here in a couple minutes,so even if I said no he'd still be coming.*laughs and grabs a bottle of water*

Luke:*wraps his arms around his stomach and groans in pain*

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 05:33 PM
Katelyn:I know!He'll be here in a couple minutes,so even if I said no he'd still be coming.*laughs and grabs a bottle of water*

Luke:*wraps his arms around his stomach and groans in pain*

Niall: Nice. *laughs*

Carly: *picks up a broom and beats him across the back with it* NOW GET OUT AND NEVER COME BACK, FILTH!

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 05:41 PM
Niall: Nice. *laughs*

Carly: *picks up a broom and beats him across the back with it* NOW GET OUT AND NEVER COME BACK, FILTH!

Katelyn:*nods smiling and takes a drink of water**the doorbell rings* I got it! *runs to the door and opens it all the way*

Jason:Hey Cookie!

Katelyn:Brownie!*about to hug him when she notices there's something wrapped up in his arms* Uhm,brownie?What's that?

Jason:*smiles* You're surprise!*holds out whats in his arms*

Katelyn:*takes it and looks at him shocked* You're joking right?

Luke:*runs out and grabs his suitcase**runs down the train station away from her*

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 05:44 PM
Katelyn:*nods smiling and takes a drink of water**the doorbell rings* I got it! *runs to the door and opens it all the way*

Jason:Hey Cookie!

Katelyn:Brownie!*about to hug him when she notices there's something wrapped up in his arms* Uhm,brownie?What's that?

Jason:*smiles* You're surprise!*holds out whats in his arms*

Katelyn:*takes it and looks at him shocked* You're joking right?

Luke:*runs out and grabs his suitcase**runs down the train station away from her*

Carly: You better run, runt! *puts the broom down and walks out of the supply closet* *starts down the road*

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 05:53 PM
Carly: You better run, runt! *puts the broom down and walks out of the supply closet* *starts down the road*

Luke:*train pulls up and he runs on*

Jason:Please!?You owe me!Besides,we always to crazy things for each other!

Katelyn:But you want me to watch a baby!Who's the parents anyway?

Jason:My cousin Alicia,you know her.Come on please?You love kids!*pouts*

Katelyn:*groans* Fine!But now you owe me!

Jason:Yay! I love you cookie,you're my bestest friend!And the baby's name is Annabelle.

Katelyn:Okay just come in and give me her stuff.*walks back to the kitchen smiling at the baby*Hi Annabelle.

Jason:*follows her with the baby's bags*

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 06:01 PM
Luke:*train pulls up and he runs on*

Jason:Please!?You owe me!Besides,we always to crazy things for each other!

Katelyn:But you want me to watch a baby!Who's the parents anyway?

Jason:My cousin Alicia,you know her.Come on please?You love kids!*pouts*

Katelyn:*groans* Fine!But now you owe me!

Jason:Yay! I love you cookie,you're my bestest friend!And the baby's name is Annabelle.

Katelyn:Okay just come in and give me her stuff.*walks back to the kitchen smiling at the baby*Hi Annabelle.

Jason:*follows her with the baby's bags*

Carly: *starts to walk up the drive way of the mansion when Harry comes around from the backyard* Hi, Harold.

Harry: *smiles at her* Hey. Where were you?

Carly: Beating Luke up.

Harry: *smiles* Cool. I mean- why?

Carly: He umm... He hit Katelyn.

Harry: WHAT!?

Carly: Calm down, Haz. It's not a big deal. I handled Luke.

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 06:07 PM
Carly: *starts to walk up the drive way of the mansion when Harry comes around from the backyard* Hi, Harold.

Harry: *smiles at her* Hey. Where were you?

Carly: Beating Luke up.

Harry: *smiles* Cool. I mean- why?

Carly: He umm... He hit Katelyn.

Harry: WHAT!?

Carly: Calm down, Haz. It's not a big deal. I handled Luke.

Jason:*puts the baby bag on the kitchen counter and sees Niall* Uhm,Cookie?

Katelyn:*still smiling and cooing at the baby so she doesn't look up* Yes?

Jason: Why is Niall Horan from One Direction in your kitchen?

Katelyn:*looks up at him and smiles* Well I'm kinda friends with him.You said you wanted to meet them,so Jason this is my friend Niall.

Jason:*looks at her shocked* You're friends with a member of One Direction!?

Katelyn:Uh,yeah?*goes back to playing with Annabelle*

Fairywings
10-14-2012, 06:07 PM
Johanna: Crys, let's go fly!

Crystal: Really?

Johanna: Why not? Fi, Tom, come watch us!

Tom: As long as I don't have to leave the ground........

Fiona: Might as well go out while it's nice outside.

*the four go out into the backyard*

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 06:10 PM
Jason:*puts the baby bag on the kitchen counter and sees Niall* Uhm,Cookie?

Katelyn:*still smiling and cooing at the baby so she doesn't look up* Yes?

Jason: Why is Niall Horan from One Direction in your kitchen?

Katelyn:*looks up at him and smiles* Well I'm kinda friends with him.You said you wanted to meet them,so Jason this is my friend Niall.

Jason:*looks at her shocked* You're friends with a member of One Direction!?

Katelyn:Uh,yeah?*goes back to playing with Annabelle*

Niall: *smiles and waves at him*

Harry: *swings opent the front door* Katelyn!

Carly: Harry, wait!

Zayn: *hurries down the stairs* I'm hungry!

Liam: *follows Zayn* Me too.

Louis: *follows Liam* We're hungry! Where's Carly?

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 06:15 PM
Niall: *smiles and waves at him*

Harry: *swings opent the front door* Katelyn!

Carly: Harry, wait!

Zayn: *hurries down the stairs* I'm hungry!

Liam: *follows Zayn* Me too.

Louis: *follows Liam* We're hungry! Where's Carly?

Jason:*says a little shyly* Hello. *hears them and stares at Katelyn*

Katelyn:*giggles* Did I mention I'm friends with all of One Direction?Oh,and I'm kinda dating Harry.*shouts* I have lasagna in the kitchen guys!And Carly is either somewhere else or is just getting here!*walks over to Harry smiling at the baby**looks at him and frowns when she thinks he's angry* Hey babe,what's wrong?

Fairywings
10-14-2012, 06:19 PM
Crystal: Wait Jo! There's a commotion, we should make sure everything's okay.

Johanna: All right!

Fiona: *takes out a small knife* *when the others look at her* You never know! *walks into the kitchen, walking as if everything's normal and the knife is like an extension of her arm*

Crystal: *follows behind her*

Johanna and Tom: *take the rear side by side, so the twins' similar features are obvious*

Crystal: Everything all right in here Kate?

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 06:23 PM
Crystal: Wait Jo! There's a commotion, we should make sure everything's okay.

Johanna: All right!

Fiona: *takes out a small knife* *when the others look at her* You never know! *walks into the kitchen, walking as if everything's normal and the knife is like an extension of her arm*

Crystal: *follows behind her*

Johanna and Tom: *take the rear side by side, so the twins' similar features are obvious*

Crystal: Everything all right in here Kate?

Katelyn:*turns around* Yeah everything's fine,you don't need a knife Fi.

Jason:*looks at them wide-eyes* Cookie are these some of you'r friends?

Katelyn: Yupp!*smiles and winces again remembering her bruise* Ouch.

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 06:24 PM
Jason:*says a little shyly* Hello. *hears them and stares at Katelyn*

Katelyn:*giggles* Did I mention I'm friends with all of One Direction?Oh,and I'm kinda dating Harry.*shouts* I have lasagna in the kitchen guys!And Carly is either somewhere else or is just getting here!*walks over to Harry smiling at the baby**looks at him and frowns when she thinks he's angry* Hey babe,what's wrong?

Harry: *stands in the doorway* Luke hit you!?

OOC: So my boyfriend just asked if he could go to his Halloween dance with someone else (since he goes to a different school) So he wouldn't be the only one going without someone... :mad:

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 06:27 PM
Harry: *stands in the doorway* Luke hit you!?

OOC: So my boyfriend just asked if he could go to his Halloween dance with someone else (since he goes to a different school) So he wouldn't be the only one going without someone... :mad:

Katelyn:*turns and looks at him wide-eyed**puts the baby on her hip and puts her hand to her cheek* Uhm,maybe?

Ooc: He's serious?

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 06:29 PM
Katelyn:*turns and looks at him wide-eyed**puts the baby on her hip and puts her hand to her cheek* Uhm,maybe?

Ooc: He's serious?

Carly: *comes up behind Harry, shaking her head*

OOC: Yup. Completely. And being nice, I said yes, but who does that? :headache:

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 06:33 PM
Carly: *comes up behind Harry, shaking her head*

OOC: Yup. Completely. And being nice, I said yes, but who does that? :headache:

Katelyn:Hi Carl...*tries to change the subject* I'm going to watch a baby!Isn't she adorable!And you two can meet Jason!

Jason:*shouts from the kitchen* I'm not getting involved!Talk to your boyfriend!

Katelyn:*mutters* Some friend.

Ooc:Really?Oh my nandos that's just screwed up.Why in the world would he even think about doing that?

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 06:37 PM
Katelyn:Hi Carl...*tries to change the subject* I'm going to watch a baby!Isn't she adorable!And you two can meet Jason!

Jason:*shouts from the kitchen* I'm not getting involved!Talk to your boyfriend!

Katelyn:*mutters* Some friend.

Ooc:Really?Oh my nandos that's just screwed up.Why in the world would he even think about doing that?

Harry: Why'd he do that!?

OOC: To 'fit in' I guess...

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 06:40 PM
Harry: Why'd he do that!?

OOC: To 'fit in' I guess...

Katelyn:He hates me and I said something about you,so he slapped me and left.

Ooc: Well that's a dumb reason in my opinion

Fairywings
10-14-2012, 06:44 PM
Katelyn:*turns around* Yeah everything's fine,you don't need a knife Fi.

Jason:*looks at them wide-eyes* Cookie are these some of you'r friends?

Katelyn: Yupp!*smiles and winces again remembering her bruise* Ouch.

Fiona: *shrugs and puts it away* Hey, I'm number five on the DE's kill list. You can't be too careful in my position.

Crystal: *face palms* Fiona, you just don't say stuff like that. It's like curse words, you don't say stuff like that or you might scare people off.

Fiona: *shrugs again* Sorry.

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 06:44 PM
Katelyn:He hates me and I said something about you,so he slapped me and left.

Ooc: Well that's a dumb reason in my opinion

Harry: *rage still in his eyes* Where is he now?

Carly: He left. Don't worry, Haz. I already beat the daylights out of him. Left him bruised and bloody. *smiles, proud of her self*

OOC: Me too, but I can't do anything anymore because I already said yes...

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 06:48 PM
Harry: *rage still in his eyes* Where is he now?

Carly: He left. Don't worry, Haz. I already beat the daylights out of him. Left him bruised and bloody. *smiles, proud of her self*

OOC: Me too, but I can't do anything anymore because I already said yes...

Katelyn:*walks over to him* Harry I'm fine,really.It's just a bruise,it'll go away.Please calm down.

Ooc: That really sucks.:worried:

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 06:51 PM
Katelyn:*walks over to him* Harry I'm fine,really.It's just a bruise,it'll go away.Please calm down.

Ooc: That really sucks.:worried:

Harry: *lightens up a little* You guys are right, but he better never show his face anywhere near me ever again, or I'll kill him. *not even joking*

OOC: I know... And another thing is, I feel really bad because I don't think I can tell my friends about it or they'd confront him and I already said i was ok with it, so he'd probably be mad at me if that happened.

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 06:58 PM
Harry: *lightens up a little* You guys are right, but he better never show his face anywhere near me ever again, or I'll kill him. *not even joking*

OOC: I know... And another thing is, I feel really bad because I don't think I can tell my friends about it or they'd confront him and I already said i was ok with it, so he'd probably be mad at me if that happened.

Katelyn:*smiles a little so she doesn't get hurt**gets on her tip-toes and kisses his cheek* Tanks Curly,you're amazing.*stands flat on her feet again*

Jason:*standing a little behind them and saw most of it* Awh isn't that adorable!?My little Cookie really is in love!

Katelyn:*groans and looks down at Annabelle to hide her blush*

Ooc: Geez,that stinks.I'm sorry about all that but I'm sure everything might work itself out!

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 07:00 PM
Katelyn:*smiles a little so she doesn't get hurt**gets on her tip-toes and kisses his cheek* Tanks Curly,you're amazing.*stands flat on her feet again*

Jason:*standing a little behind them and saw most of it* Awh isn't that adorable!?My little Cookie really is in love!

Katelyn:*groans and looks down at Annabelle to hide her blush*

Ooc: Geez,that stinks.I'm sorry about all that but I'm sure everything might work itself out!

Harry: Whose baby?

OOC: I hope so. Thanks..

Fairywings
10-14-2012, 07:05 PM
Ooc:........not sure what to post............

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 07:06 PM
Harry: Whose baby?

OOC: I hope so. Thanks..

Katelyn:Jason's cousins,I love kids so he thought it would be nice to give me a baby to baby-sit while he hangs out with his girlfriend and family.

Jason:And I love you very much for doing it!

Ooc: You're welcome!:hug:

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 07:15 PM
Fiona: *shrugs and puts it away* Hey, I'm number five on the DE's kill list. You can't be too careful in my position.

Crystal: *face palms* Fiona, you just don't say stuff like that. It's like curse words, you don't say stuff like that or you might scare people off.

Fiona: *shrugs again* Sorry.

Jason:*looks at her confuced then shrugs* Not gonna ask.*goes into the kitchen and gets an apple*

OOc: Just saw this sorry!

Fairywings
10-14-2012, 07:19 PM
Jason:*looks at her confuced then shrugs* Not gonna ask.*goes into the kitchen and gets an apple*

OOc: Just saw this sorry!

OOC: It's okay!

Fiona: *shrugs*

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 07:27 PM
Katelyn:Jason's cousins,I love kids so he thought it would be nice to give me a baby to baby-sit while he hangs out with his girlfriend and family.

Jason:And I love you very much for doing it!

Ooc: You're welcome!:hug:

Harry: I see. *laughs and starts to sing The A Team by Ed Sheeran quietly*

OOC: :) :hug:

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 07:27 PM
OOC: It's okay!

Fiona: *shrugs*

Katelyn:*laughs**smiles at the baby and walks to the kitchen**says in a silly voice to Annabelle* Is someone hungry?You want something to eat?*looks in the bag and grabs a bottle* Is this good?

Jason:*nods* Alicia made like ten so you're covered.

Katelyn:Wicked.*starts to feed her humming*

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 07:34 PM
Harry: I see. *laughs and starts to sing The A Team by Ed Sheeran quietly*

OOC: :) :hug:

Katelyn:*smiles automatically hearing him sing but winces again because of her cheek**mutters* Dumb bruise.*takes out a burping rag and puts it over her shoulder**walks to the living room and sits down feeding her**smiles and hums a lullaby her mum used to sing her*

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 07:37 PM
Katelyn:*smiles automatically hearing him sing but winces again because of her cheek**mutters* Dumb bruise.*takes out a burping rag and puts it over her shoulder**walks to the living room and sits down feeding her**smiles and hums a lullaby her mum used to sing her*

Harry: *smiles at Katelyn* One day I'm sure you'll be a good mum. *laughs a bit*

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 07:42 PM
Harry: *smiles at Katelyn* One day I'm sure you'll be a good mum. *laughs a bit*

Katelyn:*smiles a little thinking about being a mum* I hope I am,I know I want at least two kids so if I'm not I hope my husband is so he can help me.*puts the empty bottle on the table and burps her**nothing happens so she holds her in front of her*

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 07:45 PM
Katelyn:*smiles a little thinking about being a mum* I hope I am,I know I want at least two kids so if I'm not I hope my husband is so he can help me.*puts the empty bottle on the table and burps her**nothing happens so she holds her in front of her*

Harry: *nods and suddenly turns to walk away*

Carly: Watcha doing, Hazza?

Harry: Going for a walk... I'll be back soon.

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 07:48 PM
Harry: *nods and suddenly turns to walk away*

Carly: Watcha doing, Hazza?

Harry: Going for a walk... I'll be back soon.

Katelyn:*holds Annabelle right in her arms and looks after him confuced* Okay,see you then!Be careful! *turns back to Annabelle who pulled her hair and smiles ignoring the pain* Yes Anne?Do you need my attention?*giggles and starts to sing quietly to her*

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 07:55 PM
Katelyn:*holds Annabelle right in her arms and looks after him confuced* Okay,see you then!Be careful! *turns back to Annabelle who pulled her hair and smiles ignoring the pain* Yes Anne?Do you need my attention?*giggles and starts to sing quietly to her*

Carly: *continues The A Team from where Harry left off* *starts drawing a portrait of someone as she sings*

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 08:03 PM
Carly: *continues The A Team from where Harry left off* *starts drawing a portrait of someone as she sings*

Katelyn:*giggles when Anne yawns* Someones sleepy,huh?*stands up and walks around the room slowly gently rocking her in her arms**sings "Isn't She Lovely" to her trying to get her to sleep*

Jason:*walks over and says quietly* I'm gonna go now,Jessica's waiting with my aunt so I'll be back to get Annabelle soon alright?

Katelyn:Take you'r time,I love her already.

Jason:Tanks Cookie.*gives her a small hug not squishing the baby* I like your friends too,and Harry.You can really pick people to surround yourself with.*walks out the front door*

Katelyn:*smiles and continues to sing*

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 08:05 PM
Katelyn:*giggles when Anne yawns* Someones sleepy,huh?*stands up and walks around the room slowly gently rocking her in her arms**sings "Isn't She Lovely" to her trying to get her to sleep*

Jason:*walks over and says quietly* I'm gonna go now,Jessica's waiting with my aunt so I'll be back to get Annabelle soon alright?

Katelyn:Take you'r time,I love her already.

Jason:Tanks Cookie.*gives her a small hug not squishing the baby* I like your friends too,and Harry.You can really pick people to surround yourself with.*walks out the front door*

Katelyn:*smiles and continues to sing*

Carly: *sneezes* *sits down on the couch with a blanket on top of her* *shivers*

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 08:09 PM
Carly: *sneezes* *sits down on the couch with a blanket on top of her* *shivers*

Katelyn:*looks at her* Bless you.Hey,you feel okay Carl?

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 08:12 PM
Katelyn:*looks at her* Bless you.Hey,you feel okay Carl?

Carly: I'm fine...

OOC: I'm sick right now, so I figured Carly should be too. :thumbsup2

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 08:15 PM
Carly: I'm fine...

OOC: I'm sick right now, so I figured Carly should be too. :thumbsup2

Katelyn:I don't think so,you need some medicine?Chicken soup?

Ooc:Haha that's nice.:lmao:

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 08:19 PM
Katelyn:I don't think so,you need some medicine?Chicken soup?

Ooc:Haha that's nice.:lmao:

Carly: yes to both of those things. *scrunches up under the covers*

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 08:23 PM
Carly: yes to both of those things. *scrunches up under the covers*

Katelyn:*nods**thinks for a second and puts another blanket on the floor and gets two pillows next to each other with a little space between them**carefully puts Annabelle in the space and runs to the kitchen after making sure she couldn't be hurt**gets a bowl out and takes out a can of soup**starts to cook the soup and runs to the bathroom to get cold and flu medicine*

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 08:31 PM
Katelyn:*nods**thinks for a second and puts another blanket on the floor and gets two pillows next to each other with a little space between them**carefully puts Annabelle in the space and runs to the kitchen after making sure she couldn't be hurt**gets a bowl out and takes out a can of soup**starts to cook the soup and runs to the bathroom to get cold and flu medicine*

Carly: *sniffs*

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 08:34 PM
Carly: *sniffs*

Katelyn:*grabs the medicine and runs back to the soup**finishes it and pours it in to the bowl**grabs both of them and walks back over**puts the bowl down and pours the medicine in the small cup that came with it and holds it out* Medicine first.

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 08:51 PM
Katelyn:*grabs the medicine and runs back to the soup**finishes it and pours it in to the bowl**grabs both of them and walks back over**puts the bowl down and pours the medicine in the small cup that came with it and holds it out* Medicine first.

Carly: Ok fine. *her nose is red* *takes the medicine and makes a face* It tastes bad. *finishes taking the medicine* Done. *sniffs again*

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 08:53 PM
Carly: Ok fine. *her nose is red* *takes the medicine and makes a face* It tastes bad. *finishes taking the medicine* Done. *sniffs again*

Katelyn:*giggles at her face* I know,that's why I hate medicine.*picks p the soup and hands out for her* Now,here you go.Yummy soup.

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 08:56 PM
Katelyn:*giggles at her face* I know,that's why I hate medicine.*picks p the soup and hands out for her* Now,here you go.Yummy soup.

Carly: *starts to eat the soup* Can you get me some tissues?

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 08:59 PM
Carly: *starts to eat the soup* Can you get me some tissues?

Katelyn:Sure thing.*walks over and takes some from the table and hands the whole box to her*

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 09:09 PM
Katelyn:Sure thing.*walks over and takes some from the table and hands the whole box to her*

Carly: Thank ya. *takes one and blows her nose*

OOC: As you can probably tell, I'm really sick. :faint: ::yes::

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 09:15 PM
Carly: Thank ya. *takes one and blows her nose*

OOC: As you can probably tell, I'm really sick. :faint: ::yes::

Katelyn:Any-time girly.*walks over and checks on the baby*

Ooc: Awh,I hate when anyone's sick.:sad1: I hope you get better!:goodvibes

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 09:17 PM
Katelyn:Any-time girly.*walks over and checks on the baby*

Ooc: Awh,I hate when anyone's sick.:sad1: I hope you get better!:goodvibes

Carly: *waits a minute before blowing her nose again* *turns the TV on*

Harry: *walks through the door and goes straight upstairs*

OOC: Thanks!

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 09:20 PM
Carly: *waits a minute before blowing her nose again* *turns the TV on*

Harry: *walks through the door and goes straight upstairs*

OOC: Thanks!

Katelyn:*looks after him and frowns* Do you think he's okay?

Ooc:You're welcome!

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 09:36 PM
Katelyn:*looks after him and frowns* Do you think he's okay?

Ooc:You're welcome!

Carly: I'm sure he's fine. I'll go talk to him, just to be sure. *wraps the blanket around her and starts up the stairs*

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 09:41 PM
Carly: I'm sure he's fine. I'll go talk to him, just to be sure. *wraps the blanket around her and starts up the stairs*

Katelyn: *nods* Okay,if something's wrong tell me?

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 09:48 PM
Katelyn: *nods* Okay,if something's wrong tell me?

Carly: I will. *goes up the stairs and knock on Harry's bedroom door*

Harry: *opens the door* Hey Carl. What's up?

Carly: Hey, Haz. my and Katelyn were just wondering if you were sad or something. You seem kind of upset.

Harry: No, I'm fine. Seriously, Carly. Believe me?

Carly: Yeah, of course I believe you. *smiles*

Harry: Are you sick?

Carly: Yeah, I guess. Are you gonna run away from me because you don't want to get sick?

Harry: No. Of course not. But, why don't you get some rest.

Carly: You're right. Thanks, Harry. *smiles at him and walks back down the stairs* *lays down on the couch* He's fine, Kate.

Fairywings
10-14-2012, 09:48 PM
Johanna: We should go flying.

Crystal: No. It's gotten dark, it's not a good idea.

Johanna: *sighs* I suppose you're right.

Tom: At least you have your memory back.

Johanna: Yes, that's true.

Fiona: I'm a little on edge. The stupid bullet wound is clouding my thoughts and judgment.

Crystal: We'll all be fine. Paranoia isn't going to help.

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 09:57 PM
Carly: I will. *goes up the stairs and knock on Harry's bedroom door*

Harry: *opens the door* Hey Carl. What's up?

Carly: Hey, Haz. my and Katelyn were just wondering if you were sad or something. You seem kind of upset.

Harry: No, I'm fine. Seriously, Carly. Believe me?

Carly: Yeah, of course I believe you. *smiles*

Harry: Are you sick?

Carly: Yeah, I guess. Are you gonna run away from me because you don't want to get sick?

Harry: No. Of course not. But, why don't you get some rest.

Carly: You're right. Thanks, Harry. *smiles at him and walks back down the stairs* *lays down on the couch* He's fine, Kate.

Katelyn:*smiles* Good.*the baby starts crying waking up**walks over and picks her up* Hey,now is there a need for that? *holds her in her arms cooing at her and talking to her even though she's a baby and can't understand her**walks around the living room and kitchen rocking her*

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 10:12 PM
Katelyn:*smiles* Good.*the baby starts crying waking up**walks over and picks her up* Hey,now is there a need for that? *holds her in her arms cooing at her and talking to her even though she's a baby and can't understand her**walks around the living room and kitchen rocking her*

Carly: *finds Darcy* *picks her up and puts her in her lap* *listens as the cat meows* *closes her eyes*

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 10:15 PM
Katelyn:*sighs when she won't stop crying* What to do...*bites her lip and thinks* Oh!I know!*gets her bag from the kitchen and walks upstairs to her room**puts down her blanket and changes her diaper* You're lucky you have dimples and you're a sweet baby.

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 10:21 PM
Katelyn:*sighs when she won't stop crying* What to do...*bites her lip and thinks* Oh!I know!*gets her bag from the kitchen and walks upstairs to her room**puts down her blanket and changes her diaper* You're lucky you have dimples and you're a sweet baby.

Carly: *falls asleep with Darcy in her lap and the TV on*

Liam: *sits next to Niall on the couch opposite from the couch that Carly's on* *watches Carly sleep* Too bad she's sick.

Niall: *nods and bites his lip* *looks at the TV*

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 10:25 PM
Carly: *falls asleep with Darcy in her lap and the TV on*

Liam: *sits next to Niall on the couch opposite from the couch that Carly's on* *watches Carly sleep* Too bad she's sick.

Niall: *nods and bites his lip* *looks at the TV*

Katelyn:*holds Annabelle in the air smiling and makes airplane noises to her* Now you're happy!Isn't this better than crying?*laughs and holds her right* Now I think its time to see what you know.*sits down on her floor and puts her on her stomach* Now can you turn over?

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 10:31 PM
Katelyn:*holds Annabelle in the air smiling and makes airplane noises to her* Now you're happy!Isn't this better than crying?*laughs and holds her right* Now I think its time to see what you know.*sits down on her floor and puts her on her stomach* Now can you turn over?

OOC: Eh, Katelyn thinks the baby is a dog? :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Harry: *walks downstairs and gets an apple*

Carly: *starts running a fever*

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 10:35 PM
OOC: Eh, Katelyn thinks the baby is a dog? :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Harry: *walks downstairs and gets an apple*

Carly: *starts running a fever*

Ooc:Haha shes a teenager,she's not an expert in teaching babies how to do things!

Katelyn:Okay,maybe you don't.Maybe you can learn by watching!*gets on her stomach like the baby and giggles* Okay,so watch me.*turns over so she's on her back* See?Can you do that?*waits and giggles when she smiles and laughs* Okay maybe not.*sits up and turns to her**puts her hands on her side and turns her over*Now you try,love.

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 10:38 PM
Ooc:Haha she's a teenager,she's not an expert in teaching babies how to do things!

Katelyn:Okay,maybe you don't.Maybe you can learn by watching!*gets on her stomach like the baby and giggles* Okay,so watch me.*turns over so she's on her back* See?Can you do that?*waits and giggles when she smiles and laughs* Okay maybe not.*sits up and turns to her**puts her hands on her side and turns her over*Now you try,love.

OOC: Well you just made my night. Thank you for that. :rotfl: :rotfl2: :bite lip:

Carly: *wakes up, sweaty* *groans*

Niall: What's wrong, Carl?

Carly: Nothing, I just feel a little worse. Don't worry.

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 10:44 PM
OOC: Well you just made my night. Thank you for that. :rotfl: :rotfl2: :bite lip:

Carly: *wakes up, sweaty* *groans*

Niall: What's wrong, Carl?

Carly: Nothing, I just feel a little worse. Don't worry.

Ooc: It's what I live for!;):rotfl2:

Katelyn:*laughs* Okay,I'm making a fool out of myself in front of a baby.My life's complete.*takes out her phone and takes a couple pictures of her**smiles* You're such a pretty baby,ya know that?*stands up and picks her up* Let's go get something to eat.*walks towards the kitchen singing "Miss You" by Ed Sheeran*

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 10:52 PM
Ooc: It's what I live for!;):rotfl2:

Katelyn:*laughs* Okay,I'm making a fool out of myself in front of a baby.My life's complete.*takes out her phone and takes a couple pictures of her**smiles* You're such a pretty baby,ya know that?*stands up and picks her up* Let's go get something to eat.*walks towards the kitchen singing "Miss You" by Ed Sheeran*

Carly: *watches as Darcy jumps off her lap* *watches her* I wouldn't want to be near a sick person if I were you either, Darcy. *shakes her head and sighs*

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 10:56 PM
Carly: *watches as Darcy jumps off her lap* *watches her* I wouldn't want to be near a sick person if I were you either, Darcy. *shakes her head and sighs*

Katelyn:*gets to the kitchen making funny faces at the baby* Anne you are the cutest baby!You think you're mummy would mind if I take you from her for a couple years?*laughs and opens the fridge**sees left over tacos* Yes,tacos!*grabs them and puts them in the microwave*

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 11:09 PM
Katelyn:*gets to the kitchen making funny faces at the baby* Anne you are the cutest baby!You think you're mummy would mind if I take you from her for a couple years?*laughs and opens the fridge**sees left over tacos* Yes,tacos!*grabs them and puts them in the microwave*

Carly: *groans and falls off the couch* UGGH! *lays back down on it* I feel like I'm going to die!

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 11:11 PM
Carly: *groans and falls off the couch* UGGH! *lays back down on it* I feel like I'm going to die!

Katelyn:*hears her and walks where she is* Uhm,Carl?Do you need a doctor?

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 11:13 PM
Katelyn:*hears her and walks where she is* Uhm,Carl?Do you need a doctor?

Carly: *eyes widen* NO! NO DOCTOR!

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 11:18 PM
Carly: *eyes widen* NO! NO DOCTOR!

Katelyn:*puts her one empty hand up in defense* Okay,no doctor.Do you need anything though?*Anne starts crying again so she sighs**starts to rock her in her arms*

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 11:33 PM
Katelyn:*puts her one empty hand up in defense* Okay,no doctor.Do you need anything though?*Anne starts crying again so she sighs**starts to rock her in her arms*

Carly: *shakes her head and coughs* *her face is all red and sweaty from the fever*

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 11:38 PM
Carly: *shakes her head and coughs* *her face is all red and sweaty from the fever*

Katelyn:Okay,if you need anything tell me.*walks back to the kitchen bouncing the baby in her arms**sighs and sings to her the same lullaby from earlier**smiles a bit when she quiets down* Guess you like that song too,huh?*smiles and puts the tacos away**eats a banana*

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 11:44 PM
Katelyn:Okay,if you need anything tell me.*walks back to the kitchen bouncing the baby in her arms**sighs and sings to her the same lullaby from earlier**smiles a bit when she quiets down* Guess you like that song too,huh?*smiles and puts the tacos away**eats a banana*

Carly: *looks into the kitchen from the couch and sees Katelyn eating a banana* hey, why don't you give her a banana. Babies like bananas.

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 11:49 PM
Carly: *looks into the kitchen from the couch and sees Katelyn eating a banana* hey, why don't you give her a banana. Babies like bananas.

Katelyn:They do?*tears off a bit off the banana and hands the baby it**laughs when Anne takes it and half of it gets all over her face* She's too adorable!*gets a rag and cleans off her face**feeds her a little less of the banana so she doesn't get messy*

niallsprincess
10-14-2012, 11:52 PM
Katelyn:They do?*tears off a bit off the banana and hands the baby it**laughs when Anne takes it and half of it gets all over her face* She's too adorable!*gets a rag and cleans off her face**feeds her a little less of the banana so she doesn't get messy*

Carly: Of course they do! *sneezes and grabs a tissue* *blows her nose again*

jessidoll
10-14-2012, 11:59 PM
Carly: Of course they do! *sneezes and grabs a tissue* *blows her nose again*

Katelyn:*laughs* I didn't know,I'm a teenage girl not a mum!*throws away the peel and hops on the counter**sings softly to her* Smile,though your heart is aching.Smile even though it's breaking.When there are clouds in the sky you'll get by,if you smile through your tears and sorrow.Smile,whats the use of crying?You'll find life is still worth while,if you just smile.*smiles a bit when she falls asleep*

Ooc: I got this from the movie "my Girl" and I absolutely love this song!It's so sweet!

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 12:02 AM
Katelyn:*laughs* I didn't know,I'm a teenage girl not a mum!*throws away the peel and hops on the counter**sings softly to her* Smile,though your heart is aching.Smile even though it's breaking.When there are clouds in the sky you'll get by,if you smile through your tears and sorrow.Smile,whats the use of crying?You'll find life is still worth while,if you just smile.*smiles a bit when she falls asleep*

Ooc: I got this from the movie "my Girl" and I absolutely love this song!It's so sweet!

Carly: *props a pillows up behind her head*

OOC: Good movie. I'm tired early tonight. Goodnight! I'll be on in the morning hopefully. :wave2:

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 12:07 AM
Carly: *props a pillows up behind her head*

OOC: Good movie. I'm tired early tonight. Goodnight! I'll be on in the morning hopefully. :wave2:

Katelyn:*runs upstairs and fixes her bed so it's safe for her**lays her down and covers her in a blanket**turns off the lights and walks back downstairs to the kitchen**sits down at the counter and puts her head on the counter* I can't believe I'm tired after only taking care of her for a couple hours,I'm mental for still wanting kids I think!*laughs a little*

Ooc: Nighty-night girly!:wave2::wave2:

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 10:51 AM
Katelyn:*runs upstairs and fixes her bed so it's safe for her**lays her down and covers her in a blanket**turns off the lights and walks back downstairs to the kitchen**sits down at the counter and puts her head on the counter* I can't believe I'm tired after only taking care of her for a couple hours,I'm mental for still wanting kids I think!*laughs a little*

Ooc: Nighty-night girly!:wave2::wave2:

Carly: I'd help if I wasn't sick. I've always taken care of little ones. *yawns*

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 11:20 AM
Carly: I'd help if I wasn't sick. I've always taken care of little ones. *yawns*

Katelyn:It's fine,you need to get better.*sighs and stands up**grabs the same rag from earlier and puts more ice in it**places it on her cheek*

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 11:24 AM
Katelyn:It's fine,you need to get better.*sighs and stands up**grabs the same rag from earlier and puts more ice in it**places it on her cheek*

Carly: I'm feeling a little better now, actually. But, not enough.

OOC: I start dance tomorrow. Oh jeez.... :worried: I'm kind of scared... I don't even know why. I still have to get the stuff for it too. My mom's probably going to be mad that I didn't tell her what I needed sooner...

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 11:36 AM
Carly: I'm feeling a little better now, actually. But, not enough.

OOC: I start dance tomorrow. Oh jeez.... :worried: I'm kind of scared... I don't even know why. I still have to get the stuff for it too. My mom's probably going to be mad that I didn't tell her what I needed sooner...

Katelyn:Maybe if you keep resting you'll get even better!*winces when she puts too much pressure on the bruise* If I ever see Luke again I'm sending you and Harry on him,this thing hurts!

Ooc:Everyone gets alittle scared when they try something new!And if she is she might get over it once she sees that all the things are going to help you be a better dancer.

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 11:39 AM
Katelyn:Maybe if you keep resting you'll get even better!*winces when she puts too much pressure on the bruise* If I ever see Luke again I'm sending you and Harry on him,this thing hurts!

Ooc:Everyone gets alittle scared when they try something new!And if she is she might get over it once she sees that all the things are going to help you be a better dancer.

Carly: Well, I think I already broke his nose...

OOC: You're probably right. Thanks for the encouragement. :goodvibes ::yes::

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 11:44 AM
Carly: Well, I think I already broke his nose...

OOC: You're probably right. Thanks for the encouragement. :goodvibes ::yes::

Katelyn:Really?Tanks! *puts the rag in the sink and grabs a water bottle and apple singing "Kiss Me" by Ed Sheeran*

Ooc:Any time!

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 11:55 AM
Katelyn:Really?Tanks! *puts the rag in the sink and grabs a water bottle and apple singing "Kiss Me" by Ed Sheeran*

Ooc:Any time!

Carly: You're welcome. *looks at her in the kitchen from the couch* Eating healthy, I see.

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 11:59 AM
Carly: You're welcome. *looks at her in the kitchen from the couch* Eating healthy, I see.

Katelyn:*nods* Yupp,I kinda realized eating junk all the time isn't the best way to eat so I'm drinking only water and juice,and eating more fruits and vegetables.*finishes her apple and throws it away**drinks her water and grabs a carrot from the fridge*

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 12:01 PM
Katelyn:*nods* Yupp,I kinda realized eating junk all the time isn't the best way to eat so I'm drinking only water and juice,and eating more fruits and vegetables.*finishes her apple and throws it away**drinks her water and grabs a carrot from the fridge*

Carly: That's a good idea, you know. I should do that.

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 12:08 PM
Carly: That's a good idea, you know. I should do that.

Katelyn:Tanks!*takes a bite of her carrot* You don't need it though,you're already too skinny!

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 12:12 PM
Katelyn:Tanks!*takes a bite of her carrot* You don't need it though,you're already too skinny!

Carly: Mmhmmmm....

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 12:18 PM
Carly: Mmhmmmm....

Katelyn:*finishes off her carrot and water and throws it away* Now I'm bored.*walks in to the living room and sees her bucket list**grabs it and looks everything over*

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 12:49 PM
Katelyn:*finishes off her carrot and water and throws it away* Now I'm bored.*walks in to the living room and sees her bucket list**grabs it and looks everything over*

Carly: What have you done so far that's on the list, Kate? *grabs a tissue*

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 01:01 PM
Carly: What have you done so far that's on the list, Kate? *grabs a tissue*

Katelyn: Let's see,I got a tattoo and danced in the rain.I dyed my hair a bit ago so I can cross that off,I had a silly string war too,and mini golfing.but now I wanna do something else.*crosses off those item*

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 01:13 PM
Katelyn: Let's see,I got a tattoo and danced in the rain.I dyed my hair a bit ago so I can cross that off,I had a silly string war too,and mini golfing.but now I wanna do something else.*crosses off those item*

Carly: What else is there?

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 01:17 PM
Carly: What else is there?

Katelyn: A lot,more than twenty.I like this fair one,since I could finish another one there,but I like the Disney movies marathon too.I like the others too,but some need warmer weather.

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 01:22 PM
Katelyn: A lot,more than twenty.I like this fair one,since I could finish another one there,but I like the Disney movies marathon too.I like the others too,but some need warmer weather.

Carly: Then why don't you go out and buy a bunch of Disney movies and spend the rest of the day watching them?

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 01:27 PM
Carly: Then why don't you go out and buy a bunch of Disney movies and spend the rest of the day watching them?

Katelyn:What about Annabelle?I can't just go to town and leave her.

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 02:34 PM
Katelyn:What about Annabelle?I can't just go to town and leave her.

Carly: I'll take care of her. I feel completely better now. And, don't worry. I'll give her back to you as soon as you get back.

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 02:44 PM
Carly: I'll take care of her. I feel completely better now. And, don't worry. I'll give her back to you as soon as you get back.

Katelyn:*bites her lip* Okay...if you're sure.*walks over to the door and puts on some boots staying in her pajamas**puts on a jacket* I'll be right back.*walks out towards town*

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 03:21 PM
Katelyn:*bites her lip* Okay...if you're sure.*walks over to the door and puts on some boots staying in her pajamas**puts on a jacket* I'll be right back.*walks out towards town*

Carly: Pssh. Stop worrying. I'm great with kids. *sits for a few minutes after Katelyn leaves until the baby starts crying* *throws off her blanket and starts to go upstairs to get the baby* *smiles at her* Shhhh it's ok. *picks her up*

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 03:25 PM
Carly: Pssh. Stop worrying. I'm great with kids. *sits for a few minutes after Katelyn leaves until the baby starts crying* *throws off her blanket and starts to go upstairs to get the baby* *smiles at her* Shhhh it's ok. *picks her up*

Katelyn:*walks into a video store and shivers from leaving tye cold and getting warmer**looks around and finds a Disney movie section**looks through them grabbing a lot*

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 03:51 PM
Katelyn:*walks into a video store and shivers from leaving tye cold and getting warmer**looks around and finds a Disney movie section**looks through them grabbing a lot*

Carly: Awww, you're hungry, aren't ya, Anna? Let's get you some food. *goes downstairs, carrying the baby*

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 03:58 PM
Carly: Awww, you're hungry, aren't ya, Anna? Let's get you some food. *goes downstairs, carrying the baby*

Katelyn:*gets all three Toy Story's,Finding Nemo,Cinderella,Beauty and Beast and Bambi**walks to the cashier* Can I have these?

Cashier:Sure thing sweetie.*starts to put the movies in a bag**looks at her face and says in a concerned tone* What happened to your face,did someone hit you?

Katelyn:*blushes a bit embarrased* Uhm,yeah but I'm fine.*takes the bag and pays* Tanks for the movies.*walks back to the manor*

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 04:00 PM
Katelyn:*gets all three Toy Story's,Finding Nemo,Cinderella,Beauty and Beast and Bambi**walks to the cashier* Can I have these?

Cashier:Sure thing sweetie.*starts to put the movies in a bag**looks at her face and says in a concerned tone* What happened to your face,did someone hit you?

Katelyn:*blushes a bit embarrased* Uhm,yeah but I'm fine.*takes the bag and pays* Tanks for the movies.*walks back to the manor*

Carly: *tries to feed her some baby food but she won't take it* *laughs as she reaches for the bananas* *take a banana and cuts it up* *feeds it to her* *laughs* You're a good girl, aren't ya? *wipes Annabelle's mouth* *carries her to the couch* *sets the baby on her lap and lays down again*

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 04:06 PM
Carly: *tries to feed her some baby food but she won't take it* *laughs as she reaches for the bananas* *take a banana and cuts it up* *feeds it to her* *laughs* You're a good girl, aren't ya? *wipes Annabelle's mouth* *carries her to the couch* *sets the baby on her lap and lays down again*

Katelyn:*walks into the mansion and takes off her jacket**walks over and sees them* Awh,that's adorable!*takes out her phone and takes a quick picture**smiles after taking it*

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 04:23 PM
Katelyn:*walks into the mansion and takes off her jacket**walks over and sees them* Awh,that's adorable!*takes out her phone and takes a quick picture**smiles after taking it*

Carly: *holds Annabelle like a teddy bear, but gently* *falls asleep with the baby in her arms*

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 04:26 PM
Carly: *holds Annabelle like a teddy bear, but gently* *falls asleep with the baby in her arms*

Katelyn:*takes another picture and giggles**goes in to the kitchen singing "Dance With Me Tonight" by Olly Murs quietly spinning giggling like a little girl making popcorn*

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 04:29 PM
Katelyn:*takes another picture and giggles**goes in to the kitchen singing "Dance With Me Tonight" by Olly Murs quietly spinning giggling like a little girl making popcorn*

Carly: *smiles in her sleep*

Niall: *to Liam* Let's go get a Christmas tree. It'll lighten this place up.

Liam: Good idea. Plus, I have to do my Christmas shopping too. Come on. *gets off the couch and walks out the door with Niall following behind him*

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 04:32 PM
Carly: *smiles in her sleep*

Niall: *to Liam* Let's go get a Christmas tree. It'll lighten this place up.

Liam: Good idea. Plus, I have to do my Christmas shopping too. Come on. *gets off the couch and walks out the door with Niall following behind him*

Katelyn:*Puts the popcorn in a big bowl so it will last**grabs "Bambi" and walks in to the living room**puts it in to the DVD player and sits down on a couch throwing a blanket over herself**starts eating the popcorn when the previews come on*

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 04:37 PM
Katelyn:*Puts the popcorn in a big bowl so it will last**grabs "Bambi" and walks in to the living room**puts it in to the DVD player and sits down on a couch throwing a blanket over herself**starts eating the popcorn when the previews come on*

Liam: *walks down the sidewalk* I never knew Carly was so good with kids.

Niall: You didn't?

Liam: Nope. Now, while I do my Christmas shopping, you can get a tree. Get a nice one. *pushes open a door to a store*

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 04:42 PM
Liam: *walks down the sidewalk* I never knew Carly was so good with kids.

Niall: You didn't?

Liam: Nope. Now, while I do my Christmas shopping, you can get a tree. Get a nice one. *pushes open a door to a store*

Katelyn:*smiles and giggles when Thumper tries to teach Bambi how to skate on the ice*

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 05:28 PM
Katelyn:*smiles and giggles when Thumper tries to teach Bambi how to skate on the ice*

Carly: *continues to sleep and Annabelle sleeps soundly, curled up on her stomach*

OOC: Sorry I disappeared. My internet went out. :crazy2:

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 05:34 PM
Carly: *continues to sleep and Annabelle sleeps soundly, curled up on her stomach*

OOC: Sorry I disappeared. My internet went out. :crazy2:

Katelyn:*starts to tear up when Bambi is in the field with the hunters**wipes her cheeks from the tears that fell when he finds out his mom was shot*

Ooc: It's okay!:thumbsup2:goodvibes

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 05:41 PM
Katelyn:*starts to tear up when Bambi is in the field with the hunters**wipes her cheeks from the tears that fell when he finds out his mom was shot*

Ooc: It's okay!:thumbsup2:goodvibes

Carly: *wakes half-way up for a minute* *wraps Annabelle in the blanket and holds her tighter before falling asleep again*

Niall: *picks a nice bushy tree* *pays for it (it's going to be delivered)*

Liam: *almost done with his Christmas shopping*

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 05:45 PM
Carly: *wakes half-way up for a minute* *wraps Annabelle in the blanket and holds her tighter before falling asleep again*

Niall: *picks a nice bushy tree* *pays for it (it's going to be delivered)*

Liam: *almost done with his Christmas shopping*

Katelyn:*giggles when they talk about being twitter-pated**yawns at the end of the movie and changes it with Toy Story 3*

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 05:54 PM
Katelyn:*giggles when they talk about being twitter-pated**yawns at the end of the movie and changes it with Toy Story 3*

Niall: There you are, Liam! The tree should be at the mansion in a few hours. I got one for the house too. Mine, I mean.

Liam: Awesome. *walks down the sidewalk* We should hurry back. I feel something pulling me towards the mansion right now*

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 05:57 PM
Niall: There you are, Liam! The tree should be at the mansion in a few hours. I got one for the house too. Mine, I mean.

Liam: Awesome. *walks down the sidewalk* We should hurry back. I feel something pulling me towards the mansion right now*

Katelyn:*pouts when Woody and the toys try to call Andy**says to the T.V* Play with your toys dummy!They love you!I would play with them!

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 06:04 PM
Katelyn:*pouts when Woody and the toys try to call Andy**says to the T.V* Play with your toys dummy!They love you!I would play with them!

Liam: *throws the front door to the mansion open* I HEAR TOY STORY!

Carly: *doesn't even wake up*

Liam: *sits down in front of the TV and watches Toy Story*

Niall: *goes upstairs*

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 06:08 PM
Liam: *throws the front door to the mansion open* I HEAR TOY STORY!

Carly: *doesn't even wake up*

Liam: *sits down in front of the TV and watches Toy Story*

Niall: *goes upstairs*

Katelyn:*covers her mouth with her hand to stop from laughing at him* And I thought I was the only one who loved Disney.*moves to the other side of the couch to see the T.V.**covers herself with the blanket again and eats more popcorn watching the movie intently*

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 06:21 PM
Katelyn:*covers her mouth with her hand to stop from laughing at him* And I thought I was the only one who loved Disney.*moves to the other side of the couch to see the T.V.**covers herself with the blanket again and eats more popcorn watching the movie intently*

Liam: We all do except for Niall. He's not a big fan of the movies, anyways. But, he likes Disney World.

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 06:26 PM
Liam: We all do except for Niall. He's not a big fan of the movies, anyways. But, he likes Disney World.

Katelyn:Oh,he did seem like he really liked Disney World when we went.*smiles when Woody gets put in to the college but frowns when the others are in the garbage bag*

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 06:29 PM
Katelyn:Oh,he did seem like he really liked Disney World when we went.*smiles when Woody gets put in to the college but frowns when the others are in the garbage bag*

Carly: *wakes up, but keeps holding Annabelle*

Niall: *takes the presents he already bought for Christmas and starts wrapping them*

Liam: *watches closely*

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 06:33 PM
Carly: *wakes up, but keeps holding Annabelle*

Niall: *takes the presents he already bought for Christmas and starts wrapping them*

Liam: *watches closely*

Katelyn:*finishes the bowl of popcorn and puts it on the floor**watches the movie with her full concentration*

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 06:36 PM
Katelyn:*finishes the bowl of popcorn and puts it on the floor**watches the movie with her full concentration*

Carly: *laughs when Annabelle points to her* Well aren't you a little princess?

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 06:39 PM
Carly: *laughs when Annabelle points to her* Well aren't you a little princess?

Katelyn:*smiles a bit at them but stays focused on the movie*

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 07:17 PM
Katelyn:*smiles a bit at them but stays focused on the movie*

Carly: *smiles when Anna wraps her hand around her thumb* I remember when my brother was as small as you...

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 07:24 PM
Carly: *smiles when Anna wraps her hand around her thumb* I remember when my brother was as small as you...

Katelyn:*frowns when Buzz gets restarted and goes crazy on the toys* Poor Buzz...

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 07:29 PM
Katelyn:*frowns when Buzz gets restarted and goes crazy on the toys* Poor Buzz...

Liam: *biting his lip*

Niall: *finishes the wrapping and starts coming back downstairs*

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 07:34 PM
Liam: *biting his lip*

Niall: *finishes the wrapping and starts coming back downstairs*

Katelyn:*chewing her nail when the toys try to escape the daycare*

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 08:09 PM
Katelyn:*chewing her nail when the toys try to escape the daycare*

Carly: They make it out, Kate. *tries not to laugh for spoiling it*

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 08:11 PM
Carly: They make it out, Kate. *tries not to laugh for spoiling it*

Katelyn:*looks at her with her jaw dropped* Well why'd you tell me?!

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 08:17 PM
Katelyn:*looks at her with her jaw dropped* Well why'd you tell me?!

Carly: Because I didn't want you to have a heart attack.

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 08:22 PM
Carly: Because I didn't want you to have a heart attack.

Katelyn:Oh,well I still think I should have been surprised.But tanks for not making be have a heart attack.*turns back to the movie and gasps a bit when Lotso leaves the toys in the junk**mutters* Evil strawberry smelling bear,you deserve to have been forgotten by Daisy.

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 08:25 PM
Katelyn:Oh,well I still think I should have been surprised.But tanks for not making be have a heart attack.*turns back to the movie and gasps a bit when Lotso leaves the toys in the junk**mutters* Evil strawberry smelling bear,you deserve to have been forgotten by Daisy.

Carly: *yawns and rocks Annabelle*

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 08:34 PM
Carly: *yawns and rocks Annabelle*

Katelyn:*tears up when Andy plays with all the toys with the little girl**quickly wipes away the tears that fell when Andy left and Woody waved**jumps up and grabs the empty popcorn bowl* Okay,best.Movie.Ever.*walks in to the kitchen and puts the bowl in the sink*

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 08:35 PM
Katelyn:*tears up when Andy plays with all the toys with the little girl**quickly wipes away the tears that fell when Andy left and Woody waved**jumps up and grabs the empty popcorn bowl* Okay,best.Movie.Ever.*walks in to the kitchen and puts the bowl in the sink*

Liam: I second that one. *laughs*

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 08:40 PM
Liam: I second that one. *laughs*

Katelyn:*laughs and walks back**sits on the couch* I can't believe I've never watched that before!It's so good!

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 08:42 PM
Katelyn:*laughs and walks back**sits on the couch* I can't believe I've never watched that before!It's so good!

Liam: I've only seen it like thirty six million times. *smiles*

Niall: *gets an orange from the kitchen*

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 08:47 PM
Liam: I've only seen it like thirty six million times. *smiles*

Niall: *gets an orange from the kitchen*

Katelyn:*laughs* I'm not surprised,it's a brilliant film.I wish I'd seen it sooner!*stretches and answers a message from her cousin* Hm. *looks at a video he sent her*

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 08:59 PM
Katelyn:*laughs* I'm not surprised,it's a brilliant film.I wish I'd seen it sooner!*stretches and answers a message from her cousin* Hm. *looks at a video he sent her*

Carly: It's late. *yawns*

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 09:02 PM
Carly: It's late. *yawns*

Katelyn:It is?Do you want me to take Anne so you can sleep? *looks down at her phone and laughs a bit* How did I not know this show X Factor had Olly Murs on it?He's funny!And this Caroline Flack woman is too.

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 09:04 PM
Katelyn:It is?Do you want me to take Anne so you can sleep? *looks down at her phone and laughs a bit* How did I not know this show X Factor had Olly Murs on it?He's funny!And this Caroline Flack woman is too.

Carly: No, I'll stay up for a while longer.

Liam: Ehh... Caroline...

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 09:07 PM
Carly: No, I'll stay up for a while longer.

Liam: Ehh... Caroline...

Katelyn:*looks at him confused* Has she done something wrong?

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 09:11 PM
Katelyn:*looks at him confused* Has she done something wrong?

Carly: *looks up* psssh, has she done something wrong? Yes, yes she has.

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 09:12 PM
Carly: *looks up* psssh, has she done something wrong? Yes, yes she has.

Katelyn:*now looks at her confuced* Well what has she done?I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't know some big secret!

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 09:24 PM
Katelyn:*now looks at her confuced* Well what has she done?I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't know some big secret!

Carly: She used to date Harry. She's a total witch and way too old for him anyways. He admits it was the biggest mistake he ever made, though. She was so mean. She just puts on a nice face for TV. Ugh!

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 09:26 PM
Carly: She used to date Harry. She's a total witch and way too old for him anyways. He admits it was the biggest mistake he ever made, though. She was so mean. She just puts on a nice face for TV. Ugh!

Katelyn:*looks at her shocked and says slowly* Harry...dated...Caroline Flack?

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 09:30 PM
Katelyn:*looks at her shocked and says slowly* Harry...dated...Caroline Flack?

Carly: Oh please don't think of him differently now. It was a mistake!

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 09:33 PM
Carly: Oh please don't think of him differently now. It was a mistake!

Katelyn:*shakes her head* I'd never think anything different or bad of Harry,it's just....I didn't expect him to have had a famous and incredibly beautiful ex-girlfriend.

niallsprincess
10-15-2012, 09:37 PM
Katelyn:*shakes her head* I'd never think anything different or bad of Harry,it's just....I didn't expect him to have had a famous and incredibly beautiful ex-girlfriend.

Carly: Even though she's a celebrity like that, doesn't necessarily mean that she's the girl anyone would want. She's so mean. I don't know what Harry was thinking and now neither does he. She always tried to change him and stuff like that.

OOC: I gotta go. School tomorrow. Goodnight! :wave2:

jessidoll
10-15-2012, 09:42 PM
Carly: Even though she's a celebrity like that, doesn't necessarily mean that she's the girl anyone would want. She's so mean. I don't know what Harry was thinking and now neither does he. She always tried to change him and stuff like that.

OOC: I gotta go. School tomorrow. Goodnight! :wave2:

Katelyn:Why would anyone want to change Harry?He's sweet,kind,cheeky,flirty,caring,talented,down to earth and a lot more.He's perfect and noone should ever make him think he needs to change.*blushes after she realizes she said that out loud* Oh nandos that's embarrasing,please noone tell him I said any of that.

Ooc:Night!

BK228
10-15-2012, 11:46 PM
OOC: Is there still room for someone who has been so busy with school and student government?

niallsprincess
10-16-2012, 03:40 PM
Katelyn:Why would anyone want to change Harry?He's sweet,kind,cheeky,flirty,caring,talented,down to earth and a lot more.He's perfect and noone should ever make him think he needs to change.*blushes after she realizes she said that out loud* Oh nandos that's embarrasing,please noone tell him I said any of that.

Ooc:Night!
Carly: Don't worry. *laughs*
OOC: Is there still room for someone who has been so busy with school and student government?

OOC: Brandon! You're back! We can fit you in!

jessidoll
10-16-2012, 03:52 PM

Carly: Don't worry. *laughs*

OOC: Brandon! You're back! We can fit you in!

Katelyn:*breaths a sigh of relief* Tank goodness,I'd die of embarrasment if he knew I said that.*stands up and puts in Cinderella**walks back and sits down*

Ooc: oh my gosh!Hi Brandon!:wave2:

niallsprincess
10-16-2012, 04:28 PM
Katelyn:*breaths a sigh of relief* Tank goodness,I'd die of embarrasment if he knew I said that.*stands up and puts in Cinderella**walks back and sits down*

Ooc: oh my gosh!Hi Brandon!:wave2:

Carly: *falls asleep again, still holding Annabelle*

OOC: Can't start dance today, but I definitely should be able to next Tuesday. There's just too much to do first to get ready for it. I think it'll be embarrassing since I'm just starting and I'm so old already. I didn't think about it that way before but then my mom reminded me last night.

jessidoll
10-16-2012, 04:32 PM
Carly: *falls asleep again, still holding Annabelle*

OOC: Can't start dance today, but I definitely should be able to next Tuesday. There's just too much to do first to get ready for it. I think it'll be embarrassing since I'm just starting and I'm so old already. I didn't think about it that way before but then my mom reminded me last night.

Katelyn:*shakes her head at her and walks to the kitchen grabbing a banana,water and carrot for the movie**runs back right when it starts and jumps in her spot*

Ooc: Awh,well at least when you really do start you'll be a little more ready!

niallsprincess
10-16-2012, 04:42 PM
Katelyn:*shakes her head at her and walks to the kitchen grabbing a banana,water and carrot for the movie**runs back right when it starts and jumps in her spot*

Ooc: Awh,well at least when you really do start you'll be a little more ready!

Liam: *goes upstairs for Christmas wrapping*

Niall: *spreads out on the floor and closes his eyes* *fals asleep*

OOC: That's true. It'd be in about two hours anyways... Haven't stretched enough today.

jessidoll
10-16-2012, 04:48 PM
Liam: *goes upstairs for Christmas wrapping*

Niall: *spreads out on the floor and closes his eyes* *fals asleep*

OOC: That's true. It'd be in about two hours anyways... Haven't stretched enough today.

Katelyn:Guess I'm all alone now.*giggles at herself and watches the movie**eats some of her carrot and banana and watches the movie*