PDA

View Full Version : HPRP Revival Part 3: A Dysfunctional Family

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9

niallsprincess
10-02-2012, 08:16 PM
Katelyn:*watching Grease on her phone humming with the songs*

Harry: You really like that movie, don't you?

Carly: *wakes up, not being able to move her back*

jessidoll
10-02-2012, 08:53 PM
Harry: You really like that movie, don't you?

Carly: *wakes up, not being able to move her back*

Katelyn:*smiles not looking away from the screen* Yes!It was one of the first muggle movies I ever watched and I just fell in love with it.

niallsprincess
10-02-2012, 09:07 PM
Katelyn:*smiles not looking away from the screen* Yes!It was one of the first muggle movies I ever watched and I just fell in love with it.

Harry: I like it too. You watch it a lot more than me, though.

Doctor: *walks into the room* She's in the recovery room now.

jessidoll
10-02-2012, 09:12 PM
Harry: I like it too. You watch it a lot more than me, though.

Doctor: *walks into the room* She's in the recovery room now.

Katelyn: Hey,that's just like with Love Actually!I like it,but you watch it probably more then anyone in the world.*smiles and turns to the doctor* So everything went good?

niallsprincess
10-02-2012, 09:21 PM
Katelyn: Hey,that's just like with Love Actually!I like it,but you watch it probably more then anyone in the world.*smiles and turns to the doctor* So everything went good?

Nurse: *wheels her to a room to get scanned*

Carly: *looks around, still really sleepy*

Doctor: We think so. We're checking now. Doing a few tests and what not.

jessidoll
10-02-2012, 09:26 PM
Nurse: *wheels her to a room to get scanned*

Carly: *looks around, still really sleepy*

Doctor: We think so. We're checking now. Doing a few tests and what not.

Katelyn:*nods* Okay,tanks.

niallsprincess
10-02-2012, 09:36 PM
Katelyn:*nods* Okay,tanks.

Doctor: *nods and walks out*

Nurse: *runs some scans on Carly* *finishes and rolls her back to the original room* She's back. *smiles*

Carly: *groans, laying flat on her back on the bed*

Doctor: *comes back* You can leave tomorrow, but you'll need to go to a doctor as soon as you get back to Ireland. Your back still needs to be watched closely, because your back can re-break. Get some rest tonight so you can make the flight in the morning.

jessidoll
10-02-2012, 09:39 PM
Doctor: *nods and walks out*

Nurse: *runs some scans on Carly* *finishes and rolls her back to the original room* She's back. *smiles*

Carly: *groans, laying flat on her back on the bed*

Doctor: *comes back* You can leave tomorrow, but you'll need to go to a doctor as soon as you get back to Ireland. Your back still needs to be watched closely, because your back can re-break. Get some rest tonight so you can make the flight in the morning.

Katelyn:*grins* Yay Carl is here!

niallsprincess
10-02-2012, 09:42 PM
Katelyn:*grins* Yay Carl is here!

Carly: *nods at her*

Niall: *texting someone*

Harry: *eating an orange*

jessidoll
10-02-2012, 09:49 PM
Carly: *nods at her*

Niall: *texting someone*

Harry: *eating an orange*

Katelyn:*finishes her movie and sits upright**listens to some of her voice mails biting her finger nail*

niallsprincess
10-02-2012, 09:50 PM
Katelyn:*finishes her movie and sits upright**listens to some of her voice mails biting her finger nail*

Harry: *looks up* it's not your cousin again, is it?

jessidoll
10-02-2012, 09:55 PM
Harry: *looks up* it's not your cousin again, is it?

Katelyn:No,but its my other cousin and her brother Nick and his friend.

niallsprincess
10-02-2012, 10:19 PM
Katelyn:No,but its my other cousin and her brother Nick and his friend.

Harry: Your family's just out to get you, huh?

jessidoll
10-02-2012, 10:27 PM
Harry: Your family's just out to get you, huh?

Katelyn:*laughs* Yeah,sometimes I suppose.But Nick's message is actually pretty weird,he's not telling me to leave you guys and come home,or that he hates me and wishes I was dead,or even telling me to never come back.He's just teasing me like he used too.

niallsprincess
10-02-2012, 10:39 PM
Katelyn:*laughs* Yeah,sometimes I suppose.But Nick's message is actually pretty weird,he's not telling me to leave you guys and come home,or that he hates me and wishes I was dead,or even telling me to never come back.He's just teasing me like he used too.

Harry: Well, then I guess he's the only family that you can still trust.

Carly: *dozes off*

jessidoll
10-02-2012, 10:43 PM
Harry: Well, then I guess he's the only family that you can still trust.

Carly: *dozes off*

Katelyn:*frowns* Yeah,I guess he is.*mutters* That's pretty pathetic.*listens to another message*

niallsprincess
10-02-2012, 10:46 PM
Katelyn:*frowns* Yeah,I guess he is.*mutters* That's pretty pathetic.*listens to another message*

Harry: Well, at least you've got someone. One person. Carly's my best friend and i should know, but does she have any one family member that cares about her or still loves her?

jessidoll
10-02-2012, 10:56 PM
Harry: Well, at least you've got someone. One person. Carly's my best friend and i should know, but does she have any one family member that cares about her or still loves her?

Katelyn:*sighs and hangs up and puts her phone away* Okay,okay I know.Carly has it a lot worse than me.

niallsprincess
10-02-2012, 10:57 PM
Katelyn:*sighs and hangs up and puts her phone away* Okay,okay I know.Carly has it a lot worse than me.

Harry: It's a serious question, I don't know the answer to it, Kate.

jessidoll
10-02-2012, 11:01 PM
Harry: It's a serious question, I don't know the answer to it, Kate.

Katelyn:*looks at him a little confused* Oh,I'm sorry.Um,I really don't think so.

niallsprincess
10-02-2012, 11:02 PM
Katelyn:*looks at him a little confused* Oh,I'm sorry.Um,I really don't think so.

Harry: *yawns* Well, i'll ask her tomorrow. I think we could all use some rest, so we can take the flight home in the morning. Goodnight. *falls asleep*

OOC: goodnight!

jessidoll
10-02-2012, 11:07 PM
Harry: *yawns* Well, i'll ask her tomorrow. I think we could all use some rest, so we can take the flight home in the morning. Goodnight. *falls asleep*

OOC: goodnight!

Katelyn:*nods* 'Night Curly.*lays across the couch and falls asleep*

Ooc:Night!!

niallsprincess
10-03-2012, 04:36 PM
Katelyn:*nods* 'Night Curly.*lays across the couch and falls asleep*

Harry: *gets up* Up, up up! Time to get to the airport. The doctor said Carly could go earlier this morning. Time to go! Wake up!

jessidoll
10-03-2012, 05:06 PM
Harry: *gets up* Up, up up! Time to get to the airport. The doctor said Carly could go earlier this morning. Time to go! Wake up!

Katelyn:*groans and keeps her eyes closed* Can't we sleep for ten more minutes?

niallsprincess
10-03-2012, 05:11 PM
Katelyn:*groans and keeps her eyes closed* Can't we sleep for ten more minutes?

Harry: Well sure if you want to get back to Ireland TOMORROW. *grabs her arm and yanks her out of the chair* GET UP!

Niall: *wakes up and stretches*

Carly: *yawns, sits ups, and wipes the drool from her chin* *gets out of bed and stands for the first time*

jessidoll
10-03-2012, 05:15 PM
Harry: Well sure if you want to get back to Ireland TOMORROW. *grabs her arm and yanks her out of the chair* GET UP!

Niall: *wakes up and stretches*

Carly: *yawns, sits ups, and wipes the drool from her chin* *gets out of bed and stands for the first time*

Katelyn:*stands after being yanked**rubs her eyes and yawns* Sleep is a beautiful thing,why must I lose it?

niallsprincess
10-03-2012, 05:25 PM
Katelyn:*stands after being yanked**rubs her eyes and yawns* Sleep is a beautiful thing,why must I lose it?

Harry: Or, I guess we can leave you here in Germany if you want. Carly used to have some family here. I think the house is still there. *smirks at her*

Carly: *already dressed in sweatpants and a tank top* Alright guys let's go. *yawns and starts toward the door*

jessidoll
10-03-2012, 05:29 PM
Harry: Or, I guess we can leave you here in Germany if you want. Carly used to have some family here. I think the house is still there. *smirks at her*

Carly: *already dressed in sweatpants and a tank top* Alright guys let's go. *yawns and starts toward the door*

Katelyn:*sticks her toungue out at him* Why are you so loud in the morning?*sighs in defeat* Fine,I'm going.But I'm sleeping on the plane!*follows her lead*

niallsprincess
10-03-2012, 05:38 PM
Katelyn:*sticks her toungue out at him* Why are you so loud in the morning?*sighs in defeat* Fine,I'm going.But I'm sleeping on the plane!*follows her lead*

Carly: *walks slowly down the hallway, because she can't move exactly correct yet* *reaches the check out desk* The doctor said I could go?

Secretary: Alright you can go. Have a good day.

Carly: *nods* Come on, guys, we have a plane to catch! *limps from the damage in her back*

jessidoll
10-03-2012, 05:41 PM
Carly: *walks slowly down the hallway, because she can't move exactly correct yet* *reaches the check out desk* The doctor said I could go?

Secretary: Alright you can go. Have a good day.

Carly: *nods* Come on, guys, we have a plane to catch! *limps from the damage in her back*

Katelyn:*fixes her hair into a high ponytail**yawns again and follows her* Is the airport far from here?

niallsprincess
10-03-2012, 05:50 PM
Katelyn:*fixes her hair into a high ponytail**yawns again and follows her* Is the airport far from here?

Harry: It's only one block from here. Come on. *walks down the street*

jessidoll
10-03-2012, 05:54 PM
Harry: It's only one block from here. Come on. *walks down the street*

Katelyn:*nods* That's good.*follows him trying to wake up by stretching her arms above her head*

niallsprincess
10-03-2012, 06:13 PM
Katelyn:*nods* That's good.*follows him trying to wake up by stretching her arms above her head*

Carly: *smiles* almsot there.

OOC: I have to do a book talk tomorrow in language arts. We need to use props. I haven't got any props... We need to know what we're going to say. I don't know what I'm gonna say. :scared:

jessidoll
10-03-2012, 06:17 PM
Carly: *smiles* almsot there.

OOC: I have to do a book talk tomorrow in language arts. We need to use props. I haven't got any props... We need to know what we're going to say. I don't know what I'm gonna say. :scared:

Katelyn:Yay!*claps her hands*

Ooc:Oh geez,thats not good.

niallsprincess
10-03-2012, 06:19 PM
Katelyn:Yay!*claps her hands*

Ooc:Oh geez,thats not good.

Carly: *smiles and nods*

OOC: Yup. My teacher is probably going to scream at me...

jessidoll
10-03-2012, 06:24 PM
Carly: *smiles and nods*

OOC: Yup. My teacher is probably going to scream at me...

Katelyn:I can't wait to get back,I already miss it and we weren't even gone that long!

Ooc:I hate it when teachers scream and yell.

niallsprincess
10-03-2012, 06:24 PM
Katelyn:I can't wait to get back,I already miss it and we weren't even gone that long!

Ooc:I hate it when teachers scream and yell.

Niall: I miss it too...

Carly: *pushes the door to the airport open*

jessidoll
10-03-2012, 06:31 PM
Niall: I miss it too...

Carly: *pushes the door to the airport open*

Katelyn: *walks in and looks around*

niallsprincess
10-03-2012, 06:33 PM
Katelyn: *walks in and looks around*

Carly: *walks up to the desk* Four tickets to Ireland please?

Attendant: Alright *hands her the tickets* You'll need to be on the plane in less than ten minutes. We'll alert you when it's time. As for now you can sit.

Carly: *smiles* Ok. Thank you. *joins the rest of them and sits down on a bench*

jessidoll
10-03-2012, 06:38 PM
Carly: *walks up to the desk* Four tickets to Ireland please?

Attendant: Alright *hands her the tickets* You'll need to be on the plane in less than ten minutes. We'll alert you when it's time. As for now you can sit.

Carly: *smiles* Ok. Thank you. *joins the rest of them and sits down on a bench*

Katelyn:*walks over to a picture frame full of family pictures**smiles at the different families with small children*

niallsprincess
10-03-2012, 06:41 PM
Katelyn:*walks over to a picture frame full of family pictures**smiles at the different families with small children*

Carly: *sits and waits*

jessidoll
10-03-2012, 06:54 PM
Carly: *sits and waits*

Katelyn:*hums an old lullaby her mom sang her,smiling*

niallsprincess
10-03-2012, 07:06 PM
Katelyn:*hums an old lullaby her mom sang her,smiling*

Attendant: *comes over the loud speaker* Anyone on the flight from Germany to Ireland, please make your way to the boarding area.

jessidoll
10-03-2012, 07:08 PM
Attendant: *comes over the loud speaker* Anyone on the flight from Germany to Ireland, please make your way to the boarding area.

Katelyn: *walks over to the others* That's us,leggo!

niallsprincess
10-03-2012, 07:11 PM
Katelyn: *walks over to the others* That's us,leggo!

Carly: *gets up and drags Niall* Come on! *walks slowly, but meaningfully to the boarding area* *walks through the gate* *gets onto the plane and sits down* Yay!

jessidoll
10-03-2012, 07:15 PM
Carly: *gets up and drags Niall* Come on! *walks slowly, but meaningfully to the boarding area* *walks through the gate* *gets onto the plane and sits down* Yay!

Katelyn:*laughs,follows them and sits in her seat**looks around a bit*

niallsprincess
10-03-2012, 08:33 PM
Katelyn:*laughs,follows them and sits in her seat**looks around a bit*

Carly: *turns to Katelyn* how many hours do you think it will be?

OOC: Done with the speech part of my project, now I'm working on the props. The props are going to be two portraits I'm doing. One of an indian girl and one of a villager/pilgrim/ what ever they're called in the book (It doesn't really say). :goodvibes

jessidoll
10-03-2012, 08:37 PM
Carly: *turns to Katelyn* how many hours do you think it will be?

OOC: Done with the speech part of my project, now I'm working on the props. The props are going to be two portraits I'm doing. One of an indian girl and one of a villager/pilgrim/ what ever they're called in the book (It doesn't really say). :goodvibes

Katelyn:Dunno,maybe 4 or 5?I'm not sure how far Germany is from Ireland so I could be dead wrong.

Ooc:Yay!And cool,I hope it all turns out good!

niallsprincess
10-03-2012, 08:49 PM
Katelyn:Dunno,maybe 4 or 5?I'm not sure how far Germany is from Ireland so I could be dead wrong.

Ooc:Yay!And cool,I hope it all turns out good!

Carly: Oh ok. *sits back in her seat*

OOC: Thanks! It's taking forever. Probably shouldn't have chosen to do portraits for props...

jessidoll
10-03-2012, 08:55 PM
Carly: Oh ok. *sits back in her seat*

OOC: Thanks! It's taking forever. Probably shouldn't have chosen to do portraits for props...

Katelyn:*nods**grabs a magazine and takes a quiz inside*

Ooc:Hahaha you're welcome!

niallsprincess
10-03-2012, 09:05 PM
Katelyn:*nods**grabs a magazine and takes a quiz inside*

Ooc:Hahaha you're welcome!

Carly: *looks out the window* *counts the ant sized people she sees on the ground*

jessidoll
10-03-2012, 09:08 PM
Carly: *looks out the window* *counts the ant sized people she sees on the ground*

Katelyn:*sighs and puts the magazine away**leans back and tries to get comfy*

niallsprincess
10-03-2012, 09:11 PM
Katelyn:*sighs and puts the magazing away**leans back and tries to get comfy*

Harry: *stares at the back of the seat in front of him*

Carly: *finishes counting* 43. *turns to Katelyn* Why can't plane rides be more entertaining?

jessidoll
10-03-2012, 09:16 PM
Harry: *stares at the back of the seat in front of him*

Carly: *finishes counting* 43. *turns to Katelyn* Why can't plane rides be more entertaining?

Katelyn:Hm,I dunno.Maybe they like having people being bored and falling asleep the whole ride.

niallsprincess
10-03-2012, 09:18 PM
Katelyn:Hm,I dunno.Maybe they like having people being bored and falling asleep the whole ride.

Carly: Why would anyone like that? *pulls her legs into the seat, and leans back*

jessidoll
10-03-2012, 09:24 PM
Carly: Why would anyone like that? *pulls her legs into the seat, and leans back*

Katelyn:*shrugs* I dunno,maybe they're grumpy people who don't like to talk to or hear people.

niallsprincess
10-03-2012, 09:43 PM
Katelyn:*shrugs* I dunno,maybe they're grumpy people who don't like to talk to or hear people.

Carly: Then they're losers. *smiles*

OOC: We can take a time jump during the flight whenever you'd like.

jessidoll
10-03-2012, 09:54 PM
Carly: Then they're losers. *smiles*

OOC: We can take a time jump during the flight whenever you'd like.

Katelyn:*laughs* Yeah,I guess so.

Ooc:We could do it really soon,theres really nothing to do where the characters are.

niallsprincess
10-03-2012, 09:59 PM
Katelyn:*laughs* Yeah,I guess so.

Ooc:We could do it really soon,theres really nothing to do where the characters are.

OOC: Ok, I might as well do it now.

4 and a half hour time jump

Carly: *stands just after the plane lands* *stretches and yawns* We're home, guys. *smiles*

jessidoll
10-03-2012, 10:03 PM
OOC: Ok, I might as well do it now.

4 and a half hour time jump

Carly: *stands just after the plane lands* *stretches and yawns* We're home, guys. *smiles*

Katelyn:*grins and jumps up* Thank nandos we're back!

niallsprincess
10-03-2012, 10:07 PM
Katelyn:*grins and jumps up* Thank nandos we're back!

Carly: *walks off of the plane* To the mansion then?

jessidoll
10-03-2012, 10:09 PM
Carly: *walks off of the plane* To the mansion then?

Katelyn:*follows* Sure!

niallsprincess
10-03-2012, 10:15 PM
Katelyn:*follows* Sure!

Carly: After all, i have to help you decorate for Christmas like you asked. *smiles*

OOC: Listening to Disney music on pandora while doing homework helps bunches. :cool1:

jessidoll
10-03-2012, 10:21 PM
Carly: After all, i have to help you decorate for Christmas like you asked. *smiles*

OOC: Listening to Disney music on pandora while doing homework helps bunches. :cool1:

Katelyn: *grins*Oh my gosh!I forgot about that.I can't believe I did!We should go!*starts to walk towards the exit*

Ooc:Hahaha I bet!

niallsprincess
10-03-2012, 10:25 PM
Katelyn: *grins*Oh my gosh!I forgot about that.I can't believe I did!We should go!*starts to walk towards the exit*

Ooc:Hahaha I bet!

Carly: *nods and follows her, trying to keep up*

Niall: *follows them with Harry* We'll watch TV while you two do that. *grins*

jessidoll
10-03-2012, 10:28 PM
Carly: *nods and follows her, trying to keep up*

Niall: *follows them with Harry* We'll watch TV while you two do that. *grins*

Katelyn:*laughs* So while us girls work,you guys are just gonna be all lazy?*almost there already*

niallsprincess
10-03-2012, 10:31 PM
Katelyn:*laughs* So while us girls work,you guys are just gonna be all lazy?*almost there already*

Harry:Or you know, we can do one hundred push ups. You can choose. *winks*

jessidoll
10-03-2012, 10:37 PM
Harry:Or you know, we can do one hundred push ups. You can choose. *winks*

Katelyn:Push-ups please!*laughs and walks up to the door**opens it wide and walks in**smiles and sees Darcy walking down the stairs* Darcy!*runs and picks her up*

niallsprincess
10-03-2012, 10:42 PM
Katelyn:Push-ups please!*laughs and walks up to the door**opens it wide and walks in**smiles and sees Darcy walking down the stairs* Darcy!*runs and picks her up*

Niall: *glares at Harry*

Harry: We'll get to the push-ups. *gets down on the floor* *starts doing the push ups*

Niall: *sighs and starts them too*

Carly: So, what decorations do you need help with?

jessidoll
10-03-2012, 10:50 PM
Niall: *glares at Harry*

Harry: We'll get to the push-ups. *gets down on the floor* *starts doing the push ups*

Niall: *sighs and starts them too*

Carly: So, what decorations do you need help with?

Katelyn:*kisses the top of her cat's head and puts her down* Well,anything really.We found some paintings of Santa and reindeer and other things that you can put up,or you can put up some holly and things,or we can put up the tree.I can do the yard things later.

niallsprincess
10-03-2012, 10:52 PM
Katelyn:*kisses the top of her cat's head and puts her down* Well,anything really.We found some paintings of Santa and reindeer and other things that you can put up,or you can put up some holly and things,or we can put up the tree.I can do the yard things later.

Carly: I'll start with the paintings and reindeer... *looks for them* *finds them and starts to put them up*

OOC: Goodnight! I have Beta Club tomorrow, but I should be on by 5:00. :wave2:

jessidoll
10-03-2012, 10:56 PM
Carly: I'll start with the paintings and reindeer... *looks for them* *finds them and starts to put them up*

OOC: Goodnight! I have Beta Club tomorrow, but I should be on by 5:00. :wave2:

Katelyn:*nods and grabs some candles**puts them in the windows and gets some things for the dining table**puts down a red and gold trimmed cover with candles and silverware*

Ooc:Night!

niallsprincess
10-04-2012, 05:26 PM
Katelyn:*nods and grabs some candles**puts them in the windows and gets some things for the dining table**puts down a red and gold trimmed cover with candles and silverware*

Carly: *keeps putting the paintings up*

Harry: *counts the push-ups, having a little trouble with them* 1,2,3...4,5...6,7,8,9,.....10.......11,12

Niall: *easily knocks out the first forty* 51,51,53,54,55,56,57..........58,59,60,61,61...

jessidoll
10-04-2012, 05:35 PM
Carly: *keeps putting the paintings up*

Harry: *counts the push-ups, having a little trouble with them* 1,2,3...4,5...6,7,8,9,.....10.......11,12

Niall: *easily knocks out the first forty* 51,51,53,54,55,56,57..........58,59,60,61,61...

Ooc:Hey!

Katelyn:*puts a few small plants on the dining table and smiles and nods in approvment**skips out humming random Christmas songs**grabs a small fake village and tries to put it on the fireplace*

niallsprincess
10-04-2012, 06:16 PM
Ooc:Hey!

Katelyn:*puts a few small plants on the dining table and smiles and nods in approvment**skips out humming random Christmas songs**grabs a small fake village and tries to put it on the fireplace*

Carly: *puts the reindeer up all around*

OOC: Not everyone had time to present in English today. I was luckily one of those people. Now I have time to make the project better. Just finished making some pound cake for the book talk. It ties in with the time setting that the book's in. :cheer2:

jessidoll
10-04-2012, 06:23 PM
Carly: *puts the reindeer up all around*

OOC: Not everyone had time to present in English today. I was luckily one of those people. Now I have time to make the project better. Just finished making some pound cake for the book talk. It ties in with the time setting that the book's in. :cheer2:

Katelyn:*finishes the small town* Awesome! *walks to the kitchen and grabs an apple and water*

Ooc:Thats really cool,you must have had some good luck!

niallsprincess
10-04-2012, 07:33 PM
Katelyn:*finishes the small town* Awesome! *walks to the kitchen and grabs an apple and water*

Ooc:Thats really cool,you must have had some good luck!

Carly: *finishes putting them up* *looks in the attic* *finds some fake snow* *grabs in and comes back down*

OOC: It is really cool, but it's unusual, because I NEVER have good luck. :confused3 :rotfl:

jessidoll
10-04-2012, 07:37 PM
Carly: *finishes putting them up* *looks in the attic* *finds some fake snow* *grabs in and comes back down*

OOC: It is really cool, but it's unusual, because I NEVER have good luck. :confused3 :rotfl:

Katelyn:*finishes her apple and drink and throws away the trash**looks in the pantry and sees alot of ingediants**shouts* Hey,do you peoples want some cookies or something?I'm in the mood to bake or cook!

Ooc:Hahaha me neither!

niallsprincess
10-04-2012, 07:48 PM
Katelyn:*finishes her apple and drink and throws away the trash**looks in the pantry and sees alot of ingediants**shouts* Hey,do you peoples want some cookies or something?I'm in the mood to bake or cook!

Ooc:Hahaha me neither!

Carly: I want cookies! *throws the fake snow around so they land as decorations*

jessidoll
10-04-2012, 07:51 PM
Carly: I want cookies! *throws the fake snow around so they land as decorations*

Katelyn: Yay! *grabs eveything to make them from scratch and starts to make them from memory**puts them in the oven and sets a timer* They'll be done in half an hour!*walks out and sees the fake snow* Ooh,this is really cool Carl!

niallsprincess
10-04-2012, 08:24 PM
Katelyn: Yay! *grabs eveything to make them from scratch and starts to make them from memory**puts them in the oven and sets a timer* They'll be done in half an hour!*walks out and sees the fake snow* Ooh,this is really cool Carl!

Carly: Thanks! I found it in the attic behind some pieces of wood.

Niall: *finishes the 100 push ups*

Harry: 81,82,83.....

jessidoll
10-04-2012, 08:32 PM
Carly: Thanks! I found it in the attic behind some pieces of wood.

Niall: *finishes the 100 push ups*

Harry: 81,82,83.....

Katelyn:You're welcome!I wish I had found it all!*looks at Harry and smiles a bit* Ya know you can quit if you want,right?

niallsprincess
10-04-2012, 08:37 PM
Katelyn:You're welcome!I wish I had found it all!*looks at Harry and smiles a bit* Ya know you can quit if you want,right?

Harry: Nope! 91,92,93,94,95,96

jessidoll
10-04-2012, 08:42 PM
Harry: Nope! 91,92,93,94,95,96

Katelyn:*laughs* Fine then.*tries to act like a coach* Come on,just four more Curly!*laughs and runs into the kitchen to check the timer**runs back smiling* Cookies are almost done!

niallsprincess
10-04-2012, 08:49 PM
Katelyn:*laughs* Fine then.*tries to act like a coach* Come on,just four more Curly!*laughs and runs into the kitchen to check the timer**runs back smiling* Cookies are almost done!

Harry: 91,98,99,...100. *stands up and groans* DONE!

jessidoll
10-04-2012, 08:55 PM
Harry: 91,98,99,...100. *stands up and groans* DONE!

Katelyn:*giggles and claps* Brilliant,now if you want,your prize can be some cookies.

Fairywings
10-05-2012, 06:44 PM
Ooc: sup. On for an indeterminate amount of time. What did i miss?

jessidoll
10-05-2012, 07:14 PM
Ooc: sup. On for an indeterminate amount of time. What did i miss?

Ooc:Hey!Um,The two boys and girls were in a fire and Carly got really hurt and had to go to a hospital in Germany.Now they're back in Ireland decorating for christmas.

Fairywings
10-05-2012, 10:13 PM
Ooc: thanks. Arriving at the house....

Crystal: *looks out the window* we're here. *gets out*

Fiona: *follows* It's beginning to look a loy like Christmas..........agh! *clutches the side where she got shot*

Crystal: Are you all right?

Fiona: Fine.

Tom: *runs a hand through his black curls* It's times like these I miss Johanna.

Johanna: *wakes up on the floor* What happened?

jessidoll
10-05-2012, 10:18 PM
Ooc: thanks. Arriving at the house....

Crystal: *looks out the window* we're here. *gets out*

Fiona: *follows* It's beginning to look a loy like Christmas..........agh! *clutches the side where she got shot*

Fiona: Fine.

Tom: *runs a hand through his black curls* It's times like these I miss Johanna.

Johanna: *wakes up on the floor* What happened?

Ooc:You're welcome!

Katelyn:*hums Jingle Bells to herself looking at the cookies in the oven*

Fairywings
10-05-2012, 10:26 PM
Crystal: Whay do we do now?

Fiona: Go ring the doorbell I guess.

Tom: I'll watch for death eaters

*they all walk to the front door*

Fiona: *rings the doorbell*

Johanna: *comes downstairs* Hey guys.

jessidoll
10-05-2012, 10:29 PM
Crystal: Whay do we do now?

Fiona: Go ring the doorbell I guess.

Tom: I'll watch for death eaters

*they all walk to the front door*

Fiona: *rings the doorbell*

Johanna: *comes downstairs* Hey guys.

Katelyn:*walks out of the kitchen and smiles* Hey Jo!You want some cookies?I'm making them in the kitchen.*hears the doorbell* I'll get it.*walks to the door and opens it* Hello,who are y-*sees who it is and looks at them in disbelief* Fiona?Crystal?

Fairywings
10-05-2012, 10:41 PM
Katelyn:*walks out of the kitchen and smiles* Hey Jo!You want some cookies?I'm making them in the kitchen.*hears the doorbell* I'll get it.*walks to the door and opens it* Hello,who are y-*sees who it is and looks at them in disbelief* Fiona?Crystal?

Johanna: yum!

Crystal: It's sure been a while. But, it's us. And Fiona's boyfriend.

Fiona: Hes not my boyfriend, hes my partner in death eater hunting!

Tom: *jokingly* *looking exactly like jo* Actuslly both. Fiona's in denoal that shes madly in love with me. Hi, Im Tomasso Norrington, but just Tom is good enough for me. *grins*

jessidoll
10-05-2012, 10:45 PM
Johanna: yum!

Crystal: It's sure been a while. But, it's us. And Fiona's boyfriend.

Fiona: Hes not my boyfriend, hes my partner in death eater hunting!

Tom: *jokingly* *looking exactly like jo* Actuslly both. Fiona's in denoal that shes madly in love with me. Hi, Im Tomasso Norrington, but just Tom is good enough for me. *grins*

Katelyn:*grins and hugs both the girls* Oh my nandos I missed you!Well,we missed you!Oh my gosh we were so worried!You've missed alot,and we've probably missed alot as well!*lets them go and smiles alittle shyly at Tom**giggles at his joke and holds her hand out for a hand shake* Nice to meet you Tom,I'm Katelyn Anderson and I don't care if you give me a nickname or not,anything is fine with me.

Fairywings
10-05-2012, 10:52 PM
Katelyn:*grins and hugs both the girls* Oh my nandos I missed you!Well,we missed you!Oh my gosh we were so worried!You've missed alot,and we've probably missed alot as well!*lets them go and smiles alittle shyly at Tom**giggkes at his joke and holds her hand out for a hand shake* Nice to meet you Tom,I'm Katelyn Anderson and I don't care if you give me a nickname or not,anything is fine with me.

Crystal: *grins* getting back took some time, but i am never getting on a plane again, not when the death eatets knocked the last one i was on out of the sky.

Fiona: *gasps* careful!

Crystal: *explains* She got shot in her side.

Tom: *sees jo* Is that Jo I see or am I imagining my twin?

jessidoll
10-05-2012, 10:58 PM
Crystal: *grins* getting back took some time, but i am never getting on a plane again, not when the death eatets knocked the last one i was on out of the sky.

Fiona: *gasps* careful!

Crystal: *explains* she got shot in her side.

Katelyn:*puts her hand back to her side and looks at them wide-eyed* Wow,scary Crys.Oh geez,I'm sorry Fi!I didn't know!*realizes they're all still outside* Oh here,you guys,come in.*opens the door wider for them**shouts* Guys,Crystal and Fiona's back.Hey Jo!You wanna meet some of our friends and a guy I don't know really?!*pauses* Wait.Twin?

Fairywings
10-05-2012, 11:03 PM
Katelyn:*puts her hand back to her side and looks at them wide-eyed* Wow,scary Crys.Oh geez,I'm sorry Fi!I didn't know!*realizes they're all still outside* Oh here,you guys,come in.*opens the door wider for them**shouts* Guys,Crystal and Fiona's back.Hey Jo!You wanna meet some of our friends and a guy I don't know really?!*pauses* Wait.Twin?

Ooc gtg night

jessidoll
10-05-2012, 11:05 PM
Ooc gtg night

niallsprincess
10-05-2012, 11:20 PM
OOC: I'm here! What's going on? Sorry, I went skating! It was an interesting night... :scratchin

jessidoll
10-06-2012, 09:13 AM
OOC: I'm here! What's going on? Sorry, I went skating! It was an interesting night... :scratchin

Ooc:Hello!The girls are still at the manor with the boys and Jo just woke-up and joined them,now Crystal and Fiona are back with a friend named Tom.

niallsprincess
10-06-2012, 10:32 AM
Ooc:Hello!The girls are still at the manor with the boys and Jo just woke-up and joined them,now Crystal and Fiona are back with a friend named Tom.

OOC: I see. Thanks!

Carly: *finds them* Crystal, Fi, you're back! *sees Tom* *turns to Katelyn* Who's this?

jessidoll
10-06-2012, 10:34 AM
OOC: I see. Thanks!

Carly: *finds them* Crystal, Fi, you're back! *sees Tom* *turns to Katelyn* Who's this?

Katelyn:*looks at her* This is Tom,apparently he's very close to Fi.He looks familiar though,do you see it too?

niallsprincess
10-06-2012, 10:38 AM
Katelyn:*looks at her* This is Tom,apparently he's very close to Fi.He looks familiar though,do you see it too?

Carly: Yeah a bit, I wonder why. *tilts her head to the side a little*

jessidoll
10-06-2012, 10:42 AM
Carly: Yeah a bit, I wonder why. *tilts her head to the side a little*

Katelyn:*thinks for a second but gets distracted and smells something**gasps* The cookies!*runs to the kitchen and puts on some oven mitts**opens the oven and takes out the cookies,puts them on the counter**shouts* I saved them!Johanna cookies are ready!Boys,Fi,Crys and Tom you want any?

niallsprincess
10-06-2012, 10:43 AM
Katelyn:*thinks for a second but gets distracted and smells something**gasps* The cookies!*runs to the kitchen and puts on some oven mitts**opens the oven and takes out the cookies,puts them on the counter**shouts* I saved them!Johanna cookies are ready!Boys,Fi,Crys and Tom you want any?

Carly: *sniffs* What about me? i want cookies too...

jessidoll
10-06-2012, 10:50 AM
Carly: *sniffs* What about me? i want cookies too...

Katelyn:You were the one who wanted cookies first,so I thought you were going to get some already.But,to make it fair,Carly would you like some cookies?

Fairywings
10-06-2012, 10:51 AM
Fiona: It is Johanna! You need to go fix her memory Tom.

Tom: What else did you think I was going to do? *walks over to jo* *holds her head in his hands and says a long string of spells* *lets go* Johanna?

Johanna: *blinks* Tom! *in italian* I've missed you so much! I can't believe you're here! *hugs him*

Tom: *replies in Italian* I'll always be around to watch out for you little sis.

Fiona: *smiles because she understands the language*

niallsprincess
10-06-2012, 10:55 AM
Katelyn:You were the one who wanted cookies first,so I thought you were going to get some already.But,to make it fair,Carly would you like some cookies?

Carly: Oh, yay! *runs to the kitchen*

jessidoll
10-06-2012, 10:57 AM
Fiona: It is Johanna! You need to go fix her memory Tom.

Tom: What else did you think I was going to do? *walks over to jo* *holds her head in his hands and says a long string of spells* *lets go* Johanna?

Johanna: *blinks* Tom! *in italian* I've missed you so much! I can't believe you're here! *hugs him*

Tom: *replies in Italian* I'll always be around to watch out for you little sis.

Fiona: *smiles because she understands the language*

Carly: Oh, yay! *runs to the kitchen*

Katelyn: *laughs at her* Careful,they're hot! *sees them from the open kitchen door and walks out confuced* What did we miss?How do you guys know Jo?

niallsprincess
10-06-2012, 10:58 AM
Katelyn: *laughs at her* Careful,they're hot! *sees them from the open kitchen door and walks out confuced* What did we miss?How do you guys know Jo?

Carly: *grabs a few cookies and starts to eat them*

jessidoll
10-06-2012, 11:03 AM
Carly: *grabs a few cookies and starts to eat them*

Katelyn:*looking at the group confuced with her arms crossed*

niallsprincess
10-06-2012, 11:04 AM
Katelyn:*looking at the group confuced with her arms crossed*

Carly: *gets a glass of milk from the fridge*

jessidoll
10-06-2012, 11:17 AM
Carly: *gets a glass of milk from the fridge*

Katelyn:*sighs and taps her foot**turns towards the kitchen* Carl,you're not eating all them are you?

Fairywings
10-06-2012, 11:19 AM

Crystal: She was my study partner in school. Fiona knows her through Tom, whose her twin brother. Don't they look exactly alike?

niallsprincess
10-06-2012, 11:26 AM
Katelyn:*sighs and taps her foot**turns towards the kitchen* Carl,you're not eating all them are you?

Carly: No, I'm not eating all of them. *offended* *takes one more up to her room*

jessidoll
10-06-2012, 11:26 AM
Crystal: She was my study partner in school. Fiona knows her through Tom, whose her twin brother. Don't they look exactly alike?

Katelyn:I knew he looked familiar!Well,not familiar,but ya know he looks like Jo.*claps her hands together smiling* Well,now I want cookies.Anyone else?

jessidoll
10-06-2012, 11:32 AM
Carly: No, I'm not eating all of them. *offended* *takes one more up to her room*

Katelyn:*looks after her confuced* I said something bad.*sighs and goes to the kitchen getting her own cookies*

Fairywings
10-06-2012, 11:42 AM
Katelyn:I knew he looked familiar!Well,not familiar,but ya know he looks like Jo.*claps her hands together smiling* Well,now I want cookies.Anyone else?

Crystal: Sounds great! Hey, do you think we could stay here for a while? Mum and dad were found dead in london a couple weeks ago, it was all over the news.

Fiona: Yeah, it was. I love cookies!

Johanna: Me too please!

Tom: What kind of cookies?

Johanna: Any kind of cookies Kate makes are good!

jessidoll
10-06-2012, 11:47 AM
Crystal: Sounds great! Hey, do you think we could stay here for a while? Mum and dad were found dead in london a couple weeks ago, it was all over the news.

Fiona: Yeah, it was. I love cookies!

Johanna: Me too please!

Tom: What kind of cookies?

Johanna: Any kind of cookies Kate makes are good!

Katelyn:*smiles in the kitchen and shouts*Ofcourse you can stay here,we've missed you alot so we don't really want you to go anywhere!*giggles* Tanks Jo,and they're chocolate chip cookies.

Fairywings
10-06-2012, 11:57 AM
Katelyn:*smiles in the kitchen and shouts*Ofcourse you can stay here,we've missed you alot so we don't really want you to go anywhere!*giggles* Tanks Jo,and they're chocolate chip cookies.

Crystal: Great, thanks!

Johanna: You're welcome!

Tom: I love chocolate chip! Well, really, I like any kind of cookies.

jessidoll
10-06-2012, 12:03 PM
Crystal: Great, thanks!

Johanna: You're welcome!

Tom: I love chocolate chip! Well, really, I like any kind of cookies.

Katelyn:Welcome,and thats good because I'm going to baking alot of cookies especially now that its almost Chistmas!*puts alot of cookies on a plate and walks to them* Here ya go,I hope you like them.*looks up the stairs* I should probably go talk to Carly.

niallsprincess
10-06-2012, 12:10 PM
Katelyn:Welcome,and thats good because I'm going to baking alot of cookies especially now that its almost Chistmas!*puts alot of cookies on a plate and walks to them* Here ya go,I hope you like them.*looks up the stairs* I should probably go talk to Carly.

Carly: *finishes her last cookie, looking out the window, sitting on the bed in her room*

jessidoll
10-06-2012, 12:14 PM
Carly: *finishes her last cookie, looking out the window, sitting on the bed in her room*

Katelyn:*sighs* I'll be right back. *puts the cookies on a table and walks up the stairs to Carly's door and knocks* Carl?Are you in there?

Fairywings
10-06-2012, 12:23 PM

Crystal: Thanks! *takes some*

Fiona: Hey, leave some for me!

Johanna: I love Christmas!

Tom: Me too. First Christmas in six years we haven't waved good bye to our fellow Hufflepuffs and gotten ready to go either to London or Verona.

jessidoll
10-06-2012, 12:27 PM
Crystal: Thanks! *takes some*

Fiona: Hey, leave some for me!

Johanna: I love Christmas!

Tom: Me too. First Christmas in six years we haven't waved good bye to our fellow Hufflepuffs and gotten ready to go either to London or Verona.

Katelyn:*nods before she left**knocks on the door again* Carly?What happened?I didn't mean to say anything wrong,I was just....talking.

niallsprincess
10-06-2012, 12:48 PM
Katelyn:*nods before she left**knocks on the door again* Carly?What happened?I didn't mean to say anything wrong,I was just....talking.

Carly: It's ok.

jessidoll
10-06-2012, 12:55 PM
Carly: It's ok.

Katelyn:Why'd you get angry anyway?

Fairywings
10-06-2012, 01:02 PM
Crystal: Maybe sometime we should go into the city and go Christmas shopping.

Fiona: Sounds good to me.

Ooc: btw, Johanna and Tom are fifteen, Crystal is sixteen, and Fioba is twelve.

jessidoll
10-06-2012, 01:14 PM
Crystal: Maybe sometime we should go into the city and go Christmas shopping.

Fiona: Sounds good to me.

Ooc: btw, Johanna and Tom are fifteen, Crystal is sixteen, and Fioba is twelve.

Ooc:Cool!

Katelyn:I'm going back down,come down whenever you want.*walks back downstairsint the living room and falls onto the couch*

Fairywings
10-06-2012, 01:30 PM
Ooc:Cool!

Katelyn:I'm going back down,come down whenever you want.*walks back downstairsint the living room and falls onto the couch*

Tom: *finishes off the cookoes* Mmmmm

Johanna: Told you they were good.

jessidoll
10-06-2012, 01:35 PM
Tom: *finishes off the cookoes* Mmmmm

Johanna: Told you they were good.

Katelyn:*hears them and smiles**stands up and walks to them* I'm happy you liked them,whenever you're hungry just tell me and I'll cook anything.*grabs the empty plate and walks to the kitchen and cleans it in the sink*

jessidoll
10-06-2012, 06:27 PM
Ooc: I dip-dyed my hair!Its SO red!

Fairywings
10-06-2012, 08:21 PM
Katelyn:*hears them and smiles**stands up and walks to them* I'm happy you liked them,whenever you're hungry just tell me and I'll cook anything.*grabs the empty plate and walks to the kitchen and cleans it in the sink*

Ooc: I dip-dyed my hair!Its SO red!

OOC: Woah!

Tom: Wow. Fi, you have awesome friends.

Fiona: *smiles* Yeah, I know.

Crystal: They were my friends long before they were Fiona's friends.

Johanna: I'm so glad I have my memory again. I remember everything.........even the accident. That was really bad, wasn't it?

Tom: Yeah, it was.

jessidoll
10-06-2012, 08:26 PM
OOC: Woah!

Tom: Wow. Fi, you have awesome friends.

Fiona: *smiles* Yeah, I know.

Crystal: They were my friends long before they were Fiona's friends.

Johanna: I'm so glad I have my memory again. I remember everything.........even the accident. That was really bad, wasn't it?

Tom: Yeah, it was.

Katelyn:*puts the plate away and walks out to them**laughs* I'm not that awesome,I just love to eat and be nice to my friends so cooking helps with both.*turns to Jo* What was the accident?If you don't mind me asking.

Ooc: I know,I really like it!

Fairywings
10-06-2012, 08:38 PM
Katelyn:*puts the plate away and walks out to them**laughs* I'm not that awesome,I just love to eat and be nice to my friends so cooking helps with both.*turns to Jo* What was the accident?If you don't mind me asking.

Ooc: I know,I really like it!

Johanna: *shrugs* I don't mind, I was playing quidditch, in a game, and as I was going after the snitch, I got hit in the back of the head with a bludger just as it exploded, and the force sent me into a freefall.

Crystal: *looks over at Johanna* You're lucky to be alive.

Tom: I think we're all lucky to be alive. Jo's head, your burnt up ankle, Fiona getting shot...........

Fiona: *quietly* But what matters is that we're all going to be okay now........

jessidoll
10-06-2012, 08:42 PM
Johanna: *shrugs* I don't mind, I was playing quidditch, in a game, and as I was going after the snitch, I got hit in the back of the head with a bludger just as it exploded, and the force sent me into a freefall.

Crystal: *looks over at Johanna* You're lucky to be alive.

Tom: I think we're all lucky to be alive. Jo's head, your burnt up ankle, Fiona getting shot...........

Fiona: *quietly* But what matters is that we're all going to be okay now........

Katelyn:*nods* That sounds really bad.*looks at Crystal* You burned your ankle?I thought your plane just crashed!Geez,we've missed a lot.

Fairywings
10-06-2012, 08:46 PM
Katelyn:*nods* That sounds really bad.*looks at Crystal* You burned your ankle?I thought your plane just crashed!Geez,we've missed a lot.

Crystal: Well, I was staying at this abandoned building, and it caught on fire. I barely got out before it exploded. The docs that fixed Fiona fixed me too, so I'm fine now.

jessidoll
10-06-2012, 08:52 PM
Crystal: Well, I was staying at this abandoned building, and it caught on fire. I barely got out before it exploded. The docs that fixed Fiona fixed me too, so I'm fine now.

Katelyn:Oh,okay.I'm glad you got better.*yawns a bit* So,did I miss anything else or is that it?

Fairywings
10-06-2012, 08:59 PM
Katelyn:Oh,okay.I'm glad you got better.*yawns a bit* So,did I miss anything else or is that it?

Crystal: I don't think so. Anybody?

Fiona: Nope.

Tom: Nothing from me.

Johanna: Nothing from me either.

Crystal: What about you Katelyn? What's new in your world? Or, at least, what do we not know about that you need to update us on?

jessidoll
10-06-2012, 09:10 PM
Crystal: I don't think so. Anybody?

Fiona: Nope.

Tom: Nothing from me.

Johanna: Nothing from me either.

Crystal: What about you Katelyn? What's new in your world? Or, at least, what do we not know about that you need to update us on?

Katelyn: Oh,me?*thinks* I got a kitty who I named Darcy,I broke-up with Luke,I started singing at the club,my family hates me,we went to the hospital a lot for Carly,Luke hates me with a burning passion,we were kidnapped by Voldemort,and I met someone.*pauses and laughs* That's probably more than you wanted to know but that's all that happened I think.

Fairywings
10-06-2012, 09:15 PM
Katelyn: Oh,me?*thinks* I got a kitty who I named Darcy,I broke-up with Luke,I started singing at the club,my family hates me,we went to the hospital a lot for Carly,Luke hates me with a burning passion,we were kidnapped by Voldemort,and I met someone.*pauses and laughs* That's probably more than you wanted to know but that's all that happened I think.

Crystal: You guys got kidnapped by Voldemort?

Tom: Please tell me the Order wasn't there.

Fiona: *nods* It would suck to get one-upped again.

Johanna: How did I not know any of this happened?

Crystal: Well, it's nice that you have a cat, and that you met somebody.

jessidoll
10-06-2012, 09:20 PM
Crystal: You guys got kidnapped by Voldemort?

Tom: Please tell me the Order wasn't there.

Fiona: *nods* It would suck to get one-upped again.

Johanna: How did I not know any of this happened?

Crystal: Well, it's nice that you have a cat, and that you met somebody.

Katelyn:*shrugs at Johanna* Yeah,Carly's ex-boyfriend Max became a death eater and took us to him.*looks at Tom* No,the order wasn't there.Voldemort tortured me and Carly and body-bined the boys then Max set the house on fire and left us to die.We escaped ourselves but Carly was hurt.*smiles at Crystal* Tanks,Carly has a boyfriend as well.Forgot to mention that.

Fairywings
10-06-2012, 09:27 PM
Katelyn:*shrugs at Johanna* Yeah,Carly's ex-boyfriend Max became a death eater and took us to him.*looks at Tom* No,the order wasn't there.Voldemort tortured me and Carly and body-bined the boys then Max set the house on fire and left us to die.We escaped ourselves but Carly was hurt.*smiles at Crystal* Tanks,Carly has a boyfriend as well.Forgot to mention that.

Crystal: Well, glad everyone's safe. Did you make sure your new guys aren't death eaters?

Tom: *looks at Johanna* What about you?

Johanna: I am single and beautiful and loving it!

Fiona: I used to be that way.

Tom: *jokingly* Yeah, you saved my life too many times and fell head over heel for me.

Fiona: *remarks* You have the same story, and you did it first.

Tom: *shrugs good-naturedly* True.

jessidoll
10-06-2012, 09:37 PM
Crystal: Well, glad everyone's safe. Did you make sure your new guys aren't death eaters?

Tom: *looks at Johanna* What about you?

Johanna: I am single and beautiful and loving it!

Fiona: I used to be that way.

Tom: *jokingly* Yeah, you saved my life too many times and fell head over heel for me.

Fiona: *remarks* You have the same story, and you did it first.

Tom: *shrugs good-naturedly* True.

Katelyn:*laughs at the them and turns to Crystal* They're not,they're sorta muggles.

Fairywings
10-06-2012, 09:39 PM
Katelyn:*laughs at the them and turns to Crystal* They're not,they're sorta muggles.

Crystal: Oh! Well, at least they aren't dangerous! Do they know, about, um, magic? Oh wait, they got kidnapped by Voldemort, stupid question.

jessidoll
10-06-2012, 09:43 PM
Crystal: Oh! Well, at least they aren't dangerous! Do they know, about, um, magic? Oh wait, they got kidnapped by Voldemort, stupid question.

Katelyn:*laughs* Its alright,it wasn't dumb.We actually didn't tell them,Niall knew that Carly was a witch already because when they were little he knew she could do extra things.Harry saw me using magic on Carly to stop her from killing Luke.*shrugs like its no big deal and remembers* Oh!My birthday passed as well.

Fairywings
10-06-2012, 09:57 PM
Katelyn:*laughs* Its alright,it wasn't dumb.We actually didn't tell them,Niall knew that Carly was a witch already because when they were little he knew she could do extra things.Harry saw me using magic on Carly to stop her from killing Luke.*shrugs like its no big deal and remembers* Oh!My birthday passed as well.

Crystal: So did mine! I'm sixteen now. Well, I guess it's good that they know, none of us have to hide it.

Fiona: *glances at Tom* We'll have to be careful about our thing though........

Tom: Since when have we not had to hide that?

Fiona: True.........

Johanna: If you two ever need to be gone, Crystal and I will cover for you, just like we did in the old days.

Crystal: *nods* Right.

Fiona: So, I guess we're all caught up now?

Johanna: 'Spose so.

jessidoll
10-06-2012, 10:00 PM
Crystal: So did mine! I'm sixteen now. Well, I guess it's good that they know, none of us have to hide it.

Fiona: *glances at Tom* We'll have to be careful about our thing though........

Tom: Since when have we not had to hide that?

Fiona: True.........

Johanna: If you two ever need to be gone, Crystal and I will cover for you, just like we did in the old days.

Crystal: *nods* Right.

Fiona: So, I guess we're all caught up now?

Johanna: 'Spose so.

Katelyn:*jumps up* You're birthday already happened!?Why was I never aware of your birthday date!?*sits back down* I'll have to either get you a Christmas and birthday present,or maybe one big present.

Fairywings
10-06-2012, 10:14 PM
Katelyn:*jumps up* You're birthday already happened!?Why was I never aware of your birthday date!?*sits back down* I'll have to either get you a Christmas and birthday present,or maybe one big present.

Crystal: *laughs* I don't need a birthday present, just a Christmas present is okay with me.

Fiona: *hums a Christmas carol*

Johanna: Have we finished Christmas decorating yet?

Tom: If you need any help, we'll all pitch in, once we get settled in.

Fiona: Oh yeah, you'll need a room Tom! You don't mind him staying with us, do you Kate?

jessidoll
10-06-2012, 10:23 PM
Crystal: *laughs* I don't need a birthday present, just a Christmas present is okay with me.

Fiona: *hums a Christmas carol*

Johanna: Have we finished Christmas decorating yet?

Tom: If you need any help, we'll all pitch in, once we get settled in.

Fiona: Oh yeah, you'll need a room Tom! You don't mind him staying with us, do you Kate?

Katelyn:*smiles* Of course not!We're always up for more friends and roomies!And no,we're not close to finished.We still need yard decorations,stockings,inside decorations,and the tree of course.

Fairywings
10-06-2012, 10:33 PM
Katelyn:*smiles* Of course not!We're always up for more friends and roomies!And no,we're not close to finished.We still need yard decorations,stockings,inside decorations,and the tree of course.

Crystal: Wow, there's a lot to be done.

Fiona: Will we be using a fake tree or will you point us in the direction of some woods so Tom and I can go cut one down?

Tom: Oh, so I'm the one who has to get the tree?

Fiona&Johanna at the same time: Would you rather get on the roof to do the house lights?

Tom: *shakes his head* Point taken.

Johanna: Exactly. *explains* Tom's afraid of heights.

Fiona: That's okay. You can take the bottom, I'll get the top.

Crystal: ..............*to Katelyn* So I guess we're just taking whatever job we want?

jessidoll
10-06-2012, 10:39 PM
Crystal: Wow, there's a lot to be done.

Fiona: Will we be using a fake tree or will you point us in the direction of some woods so Tom and I can go cut one down?

Tom: Oh, so I'm the one who has to get the tree?

Fiona&Johanna at the same time: Would you rather get on the roof to do the house lights?

Tom: *shakes his head* Point taken.

Johanna: Exactly. *explains* Tom's afraid of heights.

Fiona: That's okay. You can take the bottom, I'll get the top.

Crystal: ..............*to Katelyn* So I guess we're just taking whatever job we want?

Katelyn:*laughs and nods* Yeah,do whatever you want.Just don't decorate the tree,I want everyone to do that together.Oh,and we can buy a real tree at the store if that's easier.I have to get presents anyway.

Fairywings
10-06-2012, 10:55 PM
Katelyn:*laughs and nods* Yeah,do whatever you want.Just don't decorate the tree,I want everyone to do that together.Oh,and we can buy a real tree at the store if that's easier.I have to get presents anyway.

Crystal: I think we all need to go present shopping. And that's probably safer. I don't know about dsending those two out alone..........I trust them, but trouble seems to follow them.........

Fiona: It does.

Tom: Totally. Can't even deny it.

Johanna: Trouble must follow all of us, or I'm pretty sure we would all be at Hogwarts right now. *grins* Oh well. We're a family because of the friendships that bind us. Dysfunctional maybe, but still a family.

jessidoll
10-06-2012, 10:57 PM
Crystal: I think we all need to go present shopping. And that's probably safer. I don't know about dsending those two out alone..........I trust them, but trouble seems to follow them.........

Fiona: It does.

Tom: Totally. Can't even deny it.

Johanna: Trouble must follow all of us, or I'm pretty sure we would all be at Hogwarts right now. *grins* Oh well. We're a family because of the friendships that bind us. Dysfunctional maybe, but still a family.

Katelyn:Aw,Jo!*jumps up and hugs her really quick* That was really sweet!*lets go and smiles at them* When do you guys wanna go?I need to go "work" anyway so if you want to go look for presents or just look around town to get used to it you can.

Fairywings
10-06-2012, 11:03 PM
Katelyn:Aw,Jo!*jumps up and hugs her really quick* That was really sweet!*lets go and smiles at them* When do you guys wanna go?I need to go "work" anyway so if you want to go look for presents or just look around town to get used to it you can.

Johanna: Thanks.

Crystal: Why don't Jo and I go shopping now, and Fiona and Tom stay here? Fiona can find Tom a room, and they can get started. Then, when Jo and I get back, Fiona and Tom can go shopping and Jo and I will stay here and finish what the other two started. This way we can shop for our siblings without having to worry if they've seen what we're looking at for them.

Fiona: Sounds like a plan.

jessidoll
10-06-2012, 11:11 PM
Johanna: Thanks.

Crystal: Why don't Jo and I go shopping now, and Fiona and Tom stay here? Fiona can find Tom a room, and they can get started. Then, when Jo and I get back, Fiona and Tom can go shopping and Jo and I will stay here and finish what the other two started. This way we can shop for our siblings without having to worry if they've seen what we're looking at for them.

Fiona: Sounds like a plan.

Katelyn:Brilliant!I just need to change and get something.*runs up to her room straight to her closet**puts on a pink long-sleeve shirt with black skinny jeans and boots**curls her hair to make it a bit wavy and does a little makeup**grabs her guitar**puts her cell phone in her back pocket and walks back down* Okay,ready?

Fairywings
10-06-2012, 11:31 PM
Katelyn:Brilliant!I just need to change and get something.*runs up to her room straight to her closet**puts on a pink long-sleeve shirt with black skinny jeans and boots**curls her hair to make it a bit wavy and does a little makeup**grabs her guitar**puts her cell phone in her back pocket and walks back down* Okay,ready?

Crystal: *looks over her outfit, which is a lavender log sleeve shirt with a jean skirt, white leggings, and black boots* Ready to go. Jo?

Johanna: *looks over her own outfit, which is a gray and pink sweater and khaki pants with gray boots* Me too.

Tom: *wearing a red t shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes* Have fun. Don't talk to strangers. Only fight people if they're trying to kill you.

Fiona: *wearing a black button up over an aqua v neck, black skinniy jeans, and converse* *laughs* Don't worry Tom, they'll be fine!

jessidoll
10-06-2012, 11:35 PM
Crystal: *looks over her outfit, which is a lavender log sleeve shirt with a jean skirt, white leggings, and black boots* Ready to go. Jo?

Johanna: *looks over her own outfit, which is a gray and pink sweater and khaki pants with gray boots* Me too.

Tom: *wearing a red t shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes* Have fun. Don't talk to strangers. Only fight people if they're trying to kill you.

Fiona: *wearing a black button up over an aqua v neck, black skinniy jeans, and converse* *laughs* Don't worry Tom, they'll be fine!

Katelyn: In a weird way that sounded like you two were a married couple talking to their children.*laughs* We will,and no stranger danger.*wears her guitar strap over her right shoulder and walks out the door*

Fairywings
10-07-2012, 10:53 AM
Fiona: *blushes*

Tom: Well, I am the older sibling.

Johanna: By ten minutes!

Tom: That still makes me older.

Crystal: *shakes her head* Come on Jo. No mischief you two. Behave.

Fiona: Of course!

jessidoll
10-07-2012, 11:59 AM
Fiona: *blushes*

Tom: Well, I am the older sibling.

Johanna: By ten minutes!

Tom: That still makes me older.

Crystal: *shakes her head* Come on Jo. No mischief you two. Behave.

Fiona: Of course!

Katelyn:*shouts from outside* Come on then!

Fairywings
10-07-2012, 12:41 PM
Katelyn:*shouts from outside* Come on then!

Johanna: Coming! *goes outside*

Crystal: Let's go! *follows*

jessidoll
10-07-2012, 12:45 PM
Johanna: Coming! *goes outside*

Crystal: Let's go! *follows*

Katelyn:*starts to town and repositions her guitar**starts to play a couple notes together making a pretty song* So,what're you guys planning to get people?

Fairywings
10-07-2012, 12:49 PM
Katelyn:*starts to town and repositions her guitar**starts to play a couple notes together making a pretty song* So,what're you guys planning to get people?

Crystal: A duffel bag or a weapon of some sort for Fiona.......

Johanna: Probably a skateboard for Tom or maybe decorations for his room.........

jessidoll
10-07-2012, 12:53 PM
Crystal: A duffel bag or a weapon of some sort for Fiona.......

Johanna: Probably a skateboard for Tom or maybe decorations for his room.........

Katelyn:I'm sure Fiona will really like a weapon,but a duffel bag to hold everything is good too.I would get him a skateboard,I love mine!

Fairywings
10-07-2012, 01:11 PM
Katelyn:I'm sure Fiona will really like a weapon,but a duffel bag to hold everything is good too.I would get him a skateboard,I love mine!

Crystal: If I get her a weapon, I am definitely not trusting her with a gun. I was thinking something a little more concealable, like a small knife. A duffel bag is something she definitely needs though.

Johanna: Yes, I think a skateboard is a good idea. He's wanted one for a while.

Fiona: What now?

Tom: Now we start decorating the house. *looks for decorations*

jessidoll
10-07-2012, 02:00 PM
Crystal: If I get her a weapon, I am definitely not trusting her with a gun. I was thinking something a little more concealable, like a small knife. A duffel bag is something she definitely needs though.

Johanna: Yes, I think a skateboard is a good idea. He's wanted one for a while.

Fiona: What now?

Tom: Now we start decorating the house. *looks for decorations*

Katelyn:*nods* I like the small knife idea,and a skateboard is really fun and if he needs it I can help him learn how to ride it if he wants.*sees the club* Here I am!

Fairywings
10-07-2012, 02:17 PM
Katelyn:*nods* I like the small knife idea,and a skateboard is really fun and if he needs it I can help him learn how to ride it if he wants.*sees the club* Here I am!

Crystal: Well, we'll see you soon.

Johanna: Want us to meet you outside the club when we're done?

Tom: *throws tinsel in Fiona's face* You string that on the banisters, and I'll sweep up the floor really quick.

Fiona: *laughs* Okay!

jessidoll
10-07-2012, 02:43 PM
Crystal: Well, we'll see you soon.

Johanna: Want us to meet you outside the club when we're done?

Tom: *throws tinsel in Fiona's face* You string that on the banisters, and I'll sweep up the floor really quick.

Fiona: *laughs* Okay!

Katelyn:Yeah,that'd be great!Good luck with the shopping!*walks towards the club and enters**looks around smiling and walks up to the manager* Hey David,have any open spots for me?

David: Of course,you're one of the favorites already.What're you planning on performing?

Katelyn:*sits down on a stool* I was thinking first I could use your band and then I could do a little aocoustic.

David:*nods* Sounds good,let me get the band ready.*walks off*

niallsprincess
10-07-2012, 07:03 PM
OOC: Ugggh! I feel so bad that I haven't been on! I was at my friend's sixteenth birthday party all day. What's going on in the RP?

jessidoll
10-07-2012, 08:21 PM
OOC: Ugggh! I feel so bad that I haven't been on! I was at my friend's sixteenth birthday party all day. What's going on in the RP?

Ooc: It's cool!Crystal and Jo went present shopping and Katelyn is going to do the same but she's at the club now.

niallsprincess
10-07-2012, 08:28 PM
Ooc: It's cool!Crystal and Jo went present shopping and Katelyn is going to do the same but she's at the club now.

OOC: Ok, thanks. How to put Carly back into action... :scratchin

Carly: *calls to the boys in the mansion* I'm going out! *walks out the front door, into town*

jessidoll
10-07-2012, 08:34 PM

Carly: *calls to the boys in the mansion* I'm going out! *walks out the front door, into town*

Ooc: Welcome!

David:*walks back over to Katelyn* Okay,the band is ready.Just tell them whatever song you wanna sing and they can do it.

Katelyn:Tanks!*walks up on stage and puts her guitar down**tells the band to play "Hold up" by Demi Lovato**walks up to the mic and smiles at the crowd singing*

niallsprincess
10-07-2012, 08:37 PM
Ooc: Welcome!

David:*walks back over to Katelyn* Okay,the band is ready.Just tell them whatever song you wanna sing and they can do it.

Katelyn:Tanks!*walks up on stage and puts her guitar down**tells the band to play "Hold up" by Demi Lovato**walks up to the mic and smiles at the crowd singing*

Carly: *walks down the sidewalk* *gets a shake from a DQ*

jessidoll
10-07-2012, 08:41 PM
Carly: *walks down the sidewalk* *gets a shake from a DQ*

Katelyn:*sings "Grow-Up" by Cher Lloyd*

Fairywings
10-07-2012, 08:57 PM
Katelyn:Yeah,that'd be great!Good luck with the shopping!*walks towards the club and enters**looks around smiling and walks up to the manager* Hey David,have any open spots for me?

David: Of course,you're one of the favorites already.What're you planning on performing?

Katelyn:*sits down on a stool* I was thinking first I could use your band and then I could do a little aocoustic.

David:*nods* Sounds good,let me get the band ready.*walks off*

Crystal: Thanks

Johanna: Let's go. *they arrive at the first store and go in*

Fiona: Later!

Tom: See ya.

Fiona: *finishes attaching tinsel to the banisters* This was a good idea.

Tom: Thanks.

niallsprincess
10-07-2012, 09:03 PM
Carly: *throws away the shake* I wonder where Katelyn went... *walks down the street some more*

Fairywings
10-07-2012, 09:07 PM
Crystal: Okay, meet you back here to the front of the store when I'm finished.

Johanna: Got it. *goes left*

Crystal: *goes right*

Fiona: *grabs more decorations* Lets get the interior finished.

Tom: Sounds like a plan. Then we take the outside?

Fiona: *nods* Of course!

jessidoll
10-07-2012, 09:14 PM
Katelyn:*sings a couple more songs**grabs her own guitar and sits on a stool on stage**starts to play "For The Love Of a Daughter" by Demi Lovato*

Fairywings
10-07-2012, 09:25 PM
Johanna: *looks at the skateboards the have for sale*

Crystal: *looks at the kitchen area for knives*

jessidoll
10-07-2012, 09:37 PM
Katelyn:*finishes her songs and waves to the applauding crowd**gets off stage and walks over to David* How was that?

David:*smiles* That was brilliant,you're a natural.You could be bloody famous if you wanted.

Katelyn:*blushes at the compliment* Sure,sure.*changes the subject* Did I make anything?

David: A bit actually.Lots of people gave extra for you.*hands her the money*

Katelyn:*looks at him shocked and takes the money* Seriously?Wow,thanks!I'll come back soon,'kay?

David:Stage is always open for you.

Katelyn:Tanks!*walks out and looks around*

niallsprincess
10-07-2012, 09:37 PM
Katelyn:*sings a couple more songs**grabs her own guitar and sits on a stool on stage**starts to play "For The Love Of a Daughter" by Demi Lovato*

Carly: *walks past the club and sees Katelyn performing* *smiles and keeps walking*

jessidoll
10-07-2012, 09:46 PM
Katelyn:*looks around some more* I think I might go shopping,I'm sure Crys and Jo will take a bit more time.*runs to the Music store and enters* Harry's present....Harry's present.*looks at all the artist looking for what she's looking for*

Fairywings
10-07-2012, 09:47 PM
Johanna: *finds a skateboard with flames and stars on fire on it* Perfect.

Crystal: *finds a small knife with a slim, shiny black handle* Perfect.

Fiona: *finishes putting up the wall decorations and cleans up the crystal chandeliers*

Tom: *finishes putting soft rugs on the floor and placing pots of poinsettias and small decorations around the first floor*

jessidoll
10-07-2012, 10:05 PM
Katelyn:*find what she looked for and smiles**grabs it and walks to the cashier**pays for it and walks out* I hope he like it. *walks to another store and looks at some things*

niallsprincess
10-07-2012, 10:07 PM
Carly: I guess I'd better get my Christmas shopping over with... *walks into a big store*

Fairywings
10-07-2012, 10:09 PM
Johanna: *finds gifts for everyone else* Got everybody.

Crystal: *finds gifts for everyone else* That's finished. *goes to the front*

Johanna: *is waiting for her* Ready to check out?

Crystal: Yup. *checks out and leaves with Johanna*

Fiona: *looks at their finished work* Looks awesome.

Tom: *standing next to her* It does. We're brilliant.

jessidoll
10-07-2012, 10:13 PM
Katelyn:*gets presents for everyone**sits on a bench and looks at everything* Yeah,I think this is all good.I hope they all like it.*grabs some boxes,wrapping paper and bows she likes**walks to the cashier and waits to pay*

Fairywings
10-07-2012, 10:26 PM
Johanna: *walking with a large pile of wrapped presents* I've got something foe everyone here. What about you?

Crystal: I do too.

Tom: So......outside now?

Fiona: Sure. I'll just rest for a few moments first though. *sits down*

niallsprincess
10-07-2012, 10:32 PM
Carly: *marches down the aisles, picking up a few things as she goes* Now, what would Niall like....

jessidoll
10-07-2012, 10:33 PM
Katelyn:*pays for everything and walks outside back to the club and waits outside for them humming*

Fairywings
10-07-2012, 10:41 PM
Johanna: *reaches the club, with Crys just behind her* Hey Kate.

Crystal: wE JUST GO FINISHED.

jessidoll
10-07-2012, 10:49 PM
Johanna: *reaches the club, with Crys just behind her* Hey Kate.

Crystal: wE JUST GO FINISHED.

Katelyn:*smiles* Hey Jo,Crys.Wow,that took a bit of time.

Fairywings
10-07-2012, 10:52 PM
Katelyn:*smiles* Hey Jo,Crys.Wow,that took a bit of time.

Crystal: *grins* There were a bunch of people to buy for. It's not just you and me and Carly anymore like it was in the old old days.

jessidoll
10-07-2012, 10:56 PM
Crystal: *grins* There were a bunch of people to buy for. It's not just you and me and Carly anymore like it was in the old old days.

Katelyn:*laughs* Yeah,I guess it would be easier if we were only buying for our small group.Now we're a huge family!

Fairywings
10-07-2012, 10:59 PM
OO: nIGHT!

jessidoll
10-07-2012, 11:00 PM
OO: nIGHT!

niallsprincess
10-08-2012, 04:51 PM
Carly: *picks up the last of the presents and heads to the first cash register*

jessidoll
10-08-2012, 06:29 PM
Ooc: Sorry it took me longer to get on,I had some homework to do!But today was really great,went to school with my part red hair!Got some weird nicknames though...

Katelyn:Well why don't we go back to the manor now?

niallsprincess
10-08-2012, 07:18 PM
Ooc: Sorry it took me longer to get on,I had some homework to do!But today was really great,went to school with my part red hair!Got some weird nicknames though...

Katelyn:Well why don't we go back to the manor now?

OOC: It's ok! :)

Carly: *carries the bag out of the store, into the chilly air*

jessidoll
10-08-2012, 07:36 PM
OOC: It's ok! :)

Carly: *carries the bag out of the store, into the chilly air*

Ooc: Yay!

Katelyn:*shivers* It's getting really cold,we should get going.*starts walking back to the manor humming random songs*

niallsprincess
10-08-2012, 10:19 PM
Carly: *walks down the street* *gets to her house and drops the bags inside* *starts heading to the manor*

jessidoll
10-08-2012, 10:50 PM
Katelyn:*walks inside the manor and looks around with her jaw dropped* Holy Nandos,this place looks great!*walks into the kitchen and puts the presents and things on a counter**looks in the fridge for a snack*

niallsprincess
10-09-2012, 05:12 PM
Katelyn:*walks inside the manor and looks around with her jaw dropped* Holy Nandos,this place looks great!*walks into the kitchen and puts the presents and things on a counter**looks in the fridge for a snack*

Carly: *gets to the mansion and knocks on the door*

OOC: I'm SO scared. I'm singing up for basketball for the first time for my school. I have to get a physical before the try outs. I probably won't make it. I used to play basketball, but that was a long time ago... So nervous! :scared:

jessidoll
10-09-2012, 05:17 PM
Carly: *gets to the mansion and knocks on the door*

OOC: I'm SO scared. I'm singing up for basketball for the first time for my school. I have to get a physical before the try outs. I probably won't make it. I used to play basketball, but that was a long time ago... So nervous! :scared:

Katelyn:*closes the fridge door with an apple in her hand**walks to the door* Why do people come by when I'm getting food?*opens the door and smiles* Hey girly!*opens the door wider for her* Did you go to town or something?

Ooc: I'm sure you will make it,you still might have the skills from the last time you played!

niallsprincess
10-09-2012, 05:21 PM
Katelyn:*closes the fridge door with an apple in her hand**walks to the door* Why do people come by when I'm getting food?*opens the door and smiles* Hey girly!*opens the door wider for her* Did you go to town or something?

Ooc: I'm sure you will make it,you still might have the skills from the last time you played!

Carly: I did. *smiles and laughs*

OOC: Maybe... I know I'm pretty good at shooting. I don't have a net to practice with before try outs, tough. That concerns me a bit.

jessidoll
10-09-2012, 05:26 PM
Carly: I did. *smiles and laughs*

OOC: Maybe... I know I'm pretty good at shooting. I don't have a net to practice with before try outs, tough. That concerns me a bit.

Katelyn:I knew it!I did too,wonder why we didn't see each other,we use too a lot.*starts to walk back to the kitchen* You want a snack or drink or something?

Ooc: Hm,that is a bit of a problem.

niallsprincess
10-09-2012, 06:07 PM
Katelyn:I knew it!I did too,wonder why we didn't see each other,we use too a lot.*starts to walk back to the kitchen* You want a snack or drink or something?

Ooc: Hm,that is a bit of a problem.

Carly: Lemonade... *smiles*

OOC: Indeed..... :sad1: :confused3

jessidoll
10-09-2012, 06:23 PM
Carly: Lemonade... *smiles*

OOC: Indeed..... :sad1: :confused3

Katelyn:Okay dokey!*grabs a glass and lemonade from the fridge**pours her a glass and puts the jug away* Here ya go!Now what do I wanna drink...? *looks in the cabinet and grabs a packet of hot chocolate**starts to boil water humming*

Fairywings
10-09-2012, 06:33 PM
ooc: Have a few minutes...... so will post.

Johanna: *laying on the floor on her stomach*

Tom: *sitting on a couch*

Fiona: *sitting next to Tom*

Crystal: *pacing around the room*

jessidoll
10-09-2012, 06:38 PM
ooc: Have a few minutes...... so will post.

Johanna: *laying on the floor on her stomach*

Tom: *sitting on a couch*

Fiona: *sitting next to Tom*

Crystal: *pacing around the room*

Katelyn:*almost finishes the hot chocolate**shouts* Anyone want hot chocolate!?

Ooc: Well hi!:wave2:

niallsprincess
10-09-2012, 07:02 PM
Katelyn:Okay dokey!*grabs a glass and lemonade from the fridge**pours her a glass and puts the jug away* Here ya go!Now what do I wanna drink...? *looks in the cabinet and grabs a packet of hot chocolate**starts to boil water humming*

Carly: *starts to drink the lemonade*

Fairywings
10-09-2012, 07:13 PM
Katelyn:*almost finishes the hot chocolate**shouts* Anyone want hot chocolate!?

Ooc: Well hi!:wave2:

Crystal: I'll take a cup.

Fiona: No thanks.

Tom: None for me either.

Johanna: I don't want any thanks!

jessidoll
10-09-2012, 07:16 PM
Carly: *starts to drink the lemonade*

Crystal: I'll take a cup.

Fiona: No thanks.

Tom: None for me either.

Johanna: I don't want any thanks!

Katelyn:*grabs two mugs and fills them with hot chocolate**puts marshmallows in them and walks over* Here ya go!

Fairywings
10-09-2012, 07:33 PM
Katelyn:*grabs two mugs and fills them with hot chocolate**puts marshmallows in them and walks over* Here ya go!

Crystal: Thanks. *drinks*

jessidoll
10-09-2012, 07:37 PM
Crystal: Thanks. *drinks*

Katelyn:You're welcome!*walks back to the kitchen and drinks her own hot chocolate**yawns a bit*

jessidoll
10-11-2012, 06:52 PM
Katelyn:*finishes her drink and cleans the cup**stretches and yawns* Well,I'm making the rest of the day my lazy day.*walks upstairs to her room and shuts the door**puts on a white over sized t-shirt and plaid pajama pants**wipes off her make-up and puts her hair in a bun on top of her head**runs out of her room,down the stairs and jumps off the last couple of stairs* Don't I just look fabulous? *laughs and walks into the kitchen grabbing a banana and hopping on the counter*

Ooc: No school tomorrow,gotta love getting off for Court day!:cheer2:

Fairywings
10-11-2012, 09:49 PM
OOC: Just got back ftom opening night! It went really well!

jessidoll
10-11-2012, 10:05 PM
OOC: Just got back ftom opening night! It went really well!

Ooc:Thats great Wings!

Fairywings
10-11-2012, 10:15 PM
Ooc:Thats great Wings!

OOC: Thanks!

jessidoll
10-11-2012, 10:23 PM
OOC: Thanks!

Ooc:No prob! (:

Fairywings
10-11-2012, 10:32 PM
Ooc:No prob! (:

Fiona: *crasdhed on the couch, lying by Tom*

Tom: *stroking Fiona's hair quietly*

Johanna: *yawns*

Tom: *sighs* Not you too!

Crystal: Well, I'm still awake!

OOC: Cool!

jessidoll
10-11-2012, 10:34 PM
Fiona: *crasdhed on the couch, lying by Tom*

Tom: *stroking Fiona's hair quietly*

Johanna: *yawns*

Tom: *sighs* Not you too!

Crystal: Well, I'm still awake!

Katelyn:*hears them and laughs**throws away her banana peel*walks over and sits criss-cross in a chair* I'm up too!

Fairywings
10-11-2012, 10:45 PM
Katelyn:*hears them and laughs**throws away her banana peel*walks over and sits criss-cross in a chair* I'm up too!

Crystal: Yay!

jessidoll
10-11-2012, 10:49 PM
Crystal: Yay!

Katelyn:*laughs* Yeah buddy! *turns upside down in her seat and says in a funny voice* So how you guys doin'?

Fairywings
10-11-2012, 10:57 PM
Katelyn:*laughs* Yeah buddy! *turns upside down in her seat and says in a funny voice* So how you guys doin'?

Tom: I'm doing okay. How about you?

Johanna: *giggles at her voice* I'm okay.

Crystal: I'm great!

jessidoll
10-11-2012, 11:01 PM
Tom: I'm doing okay. How about you?

Johanna: *giggles at her voice* I'm okay.

Crystal: I'm great!

Katelyn:*smiles and looks at Tom* I'm doing good,eating,singing and laughing a lot like usual,which you'll get used too after a bit.*turns to the girl* Well that's brilliant!

Fairywings
10-11-2012, 11:05 PM
Katelyn:*smiles and looks at Tom* I'm doing good,eating,singing and laughing a lot like usual,which you'll get used too after a bit.*turns to the girl* Well that's brilliant!

Tom: All right then!

Johanna: Christmas is coming so quickly now!

Crystal: Yes, it is exciting, isn't it?

jessidoll
10-11-2012, 11:15 PM
Tom: All right then!

Johanna: Christmas is coming so quickly now!

Crystal: Yes, it is exciting, isn't it?

Katelyn:It is!I can't wait to wake up on Christmas day!I always wake-up at dawn and I act like a complete five year old jumping around and screaming but hey,its Christmas!The best part though,is giving everyone their presents!

Fairywings
10-11-2012, 11:22 PM
Katelyn:It is!I can't wait to wake up on Christmas day!I always wake-up at dawn and I act like a complete five year old jumping around and screaming but hey,its Christmas!The best part though,is giving everyone their presents!

Everyone except Fiona: *laughs*

OOC: NighT!

jessidoll
10-11-2012, 11:34 PM
Everyone except Fiona: *laughs*

OOC: NighT!

Katelyn:*smiles and says in a sing-song voice* I made people laugh!*giggles*

Ooc: Nighty-night!:wave2:

jessidoll
10-12-2012, 11:17 PM
Katelyn:*sits right in her seat and sees something flying to the manor* What the...?*stands up and walks to a close window**opens it and steps back**sees it's an owl flying towards the window but it hits the wall instead**gasps and shouts from old habit* Errol!*runs to the window and leans out grabbing it and walking back to her seat*He is Errol!You bloody bird,you're pathetic.*smiles and opens the package,looks at it shocked*Are these all letters?T-to me?

Fairywings
10-12-2012, 11:37 PM
Katelyn:*sits right in her seat and sees something flying to the manor* What the...?*stands up and walks to a close window**opens it and steps back**sees it's an owl flying towards the window but it hits the wall instead**gasps and shouts from old habit* Errol!*runs to the window and leans out grabbing it and walking back to her seat*He is Errol!You bloody bird,you're pathetic.*smiles and opens the package,looks at it shocked*Are these all letters?T-to me?

Tom: *looks confused*

Fiona: *wakes up, startled by the noise* *her words are muffled by her very long hair in her face* Whats goin on? Are we bein attacked? Point me to the enemy an' I'll fight!

Johanna: *looking around wildly*

jessidoll
10-12-2012, 11:43 PM
Tom: *looks confused*

Fiona: *wakes up, startled by the noise* *her words are muffled by her very long hair in her face* Whats goin on? Are we bein attacked? Point me to the enemy an' I'll fight!

Johanna: *looking around wildly*

Katelyn:*laughs a bit at Fiona* If I understood right,no we're not being attacked,this bloody bird just can't fly straight.*holds up a large pile of papers of different colors* These are all letters from friends at Hogwarts,and some teachers if I'm seeing this right.

Fairywings
10-12-2012, 11:48 PM
Katelyn:*laughs a bit at Fiona* If I understood right,no we're not being attacked,this bloody bird just can't fly straight.*holds up a large pile of papers of different colors* These are all letters from friends at Hogwarts,and some teachers if I'm seeing this right.

Fiona: *brushes her hair out of her face* We're not being attacked? Okay, you herd me right.

Crystal: *leans forward* Is there some addressed to all of us? Well, of those of us who went to Hogwarts?

jessidoll
10-12-2012, 11:53 PM
Fiona: *brushes her hair out of her face* We're not being attacked? Okay, you herd me right.

Crystal: *leans forward* Is there some addressed to all of us? Well, of those of us who went to Hogwarts?

Katelyn:*takes off the band that hold them together and tries to look at all the letters* I think so,theres a couple from professors who are probably asking if we're doing work.*grabs a large packet and looks it over*And I suppose this one from Dumbledore is to all of us seeing as its adressed to all of us in Whitmore Manor.

Fairywings
10-12-2012, 11:56 PM
Katelyn:*takes off the band that hold them together and tries to look at all the letters* I think so,theres a couple from professors who are probably asking if we're doing work.*grabs a large packet and looks it over*And I suppose this one from Dumbledore is to all of us seeing as its adressed to all of us in Whitmore Manor.

Crystal: Last I remember I believe we were told to return to studies after Christmas...........but our professors probably won't like that.........and now we have no teachers, so we'll have to teach each other.........

OOC: I should go. Maybe we'll find out what Dumbledore has written tomorrow.

jessidoll
10-13-2012, 12:07 AM
Crystal: Last I remember I believe we were told to return to studies after Christmas...........but our professors probably won't like that.........and now we have no teachers, so we'll have to teach each other.........

OOC: I should go. Maybe we'll find out what Dumbledore has written tomorrow.

Katelyn:*shrugs* Who cares?We can do our work a couple days after Christmas,and we're all very smart in certain areas so I think we'll be fine with teaching.*grabs the first letter addressed to her**smiles* I can't believe they really tried to write to me,I thought they would've forgotten me.

Ooc:Ok,night!See ya then!

niallsprincess
10-13-2012, 11:44 AM
OOC: Hey, guys! Sorry I haven't been on! My laptop cord was broke and we had to fix it. Starting dance on Tuesday. Got my physical, so I'm trying out for the basketball team on the 22nd, which is a Monday. What's going on in the RP?

Fairywings
10-13-2012, 11:44 AM
Katelyn:*shrugs* Who cares?We can do our work a couple days after Christmas,and we're all very smart in certain areas so I think we'll be fine with teaching.*grabs the first letter addressed to her**smiles* I can't believe they really tried to write to me,I thought they would've forgotten me.

Ooc:Ok,night!See ya then!

Fiona: I'm the expert in DADA. And all other types of fighting and weaponry.

Tom: Potions for me.

Johanna: I was good at Charms.

Crystal: Transfiguration. But then, I am a Animagus, so I guess it's obvious.

Tom: You're an Animagus?

Johanna: What do you turn into?

Crystal: A bobcat.

Tom: Dude, that's awesome!

Johanna: Katelyn, what happens when Harry and Niall and the other three boys I can't remember the names of show up while we're studying? And they've never met Tom, Fi or Crys so they don't know they're witches and a wizard.

Fairywings
10-13-2012, 11:45 AM
OOC: Hey, guys! Sorry I haven't been on! My laptop cord was broke and we had to fix it. Starting dance on Tuesday. Got my physical, so I'm trying out for the basketball team on the 22nd, which is a Monday. What's going on in the RP?

OOC: Uh we finished Christmas shopping and Errol just came with a whole bunch of letters from Hogwarts. That's cool that you're trying out!

niallsprincess
10-13-2012, 11:46 AM
OOC: Uh we finished Christmas shopping and Errol just came with a whole bunch of letters from Hogwarts. That's cool that you're trying out!

OOC: Thanks, and I really hope I make it. I had to get three shots at my physical, and one really hurt, so I better make the team. :snooty: :rotfl:

Carly: I'm going to town. *walks out*

Fairywings
10-13-2012, 11:52 AM
OOC: Thanks, and I really hope I make it. I had to get three shots at my physical, and one really hurt, so I better make the team. :snooty: :rotfl:

Carly: I'm going to town. *walks out*

OOC: Ouch. I hate shots. That and having warts frozen.

niallsprincess
10-13-2012, 11:56 AM
OOC: Ouch. I hate shots. That and having warts frozen.

OOC: Agreed.

Carly: *walks down the street*

jessidoll
10-13-2012, 12:41 PM
Fiona: I'm the expert in DADA. And all other types of fighting and weaponry.

Tom: Potions for me.

Johanna: I was good at Charms.

Crystal: Transfiguration. But then, I am a Animagus, so I guess it's obvious.

Tom: You're an Animagus?

Johanna: What do you turn into?

Crystal: A bobcat.

Tom: Dude, that's awesome!

Johanna: Katelyn, what happens when Harry and Niall and the other three boys I can't remember the names of show up while we're studying? And they've never met Tom, Fi or Crys so they don't know they're witches and a wizard.

Katelyn:Well,it's no big deal if Harry and Niall see us studying and working since they know about us,and if you want we can just try and keep you'r guy's powers a secret from them.If that's the best thing for you guys.But if Liam ,Louis or Zayn see us we could tell them.They're not going to tell anyone.*looks at Crystal* You're an animagus?Wait.How did I not know this?Or did I just forget,no I don't remember you telling me.*shakes her head* I'm confuced.

niallsprincess
10-13-2012, 12:42 PM
Carly: *finds a sandwich place* *walks in and orders a sandwich*

jessidoll
10-13-2012, 12:58 PM
Katelyn:*reads a letter from Fred and George and smiles* I can't believe them!*looks into the box and takes out a couple sweets* I love those boys,they sent candy!Chocolate frogs too.*puts them on a tale next to her and reads another letter from Hermione**stands up still reading the letter and walks to the kitchen*

Fairywings
10-13-2012, 01:04 PM
Katelyn:Well,it's no big deal if Harry and Niall see us studying and working since they know about us,and if you want we can just try and keep you'r guy's powers a secret from them.If that's the best thing for you guys.But if Liam ,Louis or Zayn see us we could tell them.They're not going to tell anyone.*looks at Crystal* You're an animagus?Wait.How did I not know this?Or did I just forget,no I don't remember you telling me.*shakes her head* I'm confuced.

Tom and Fiona: We can't tell them about our........jobs, but we don't mind them knowing we're magic.

Crystal: There's no point in hiding. Too much work and not enough reason to do so. If they haven't burned you all at the stake yet, then I don't think they will now.

Johanna: I have to tell them anyway, they knew about my amnesia, it would seem suspicious if I said I just woke uip one morning and somehpown remembered everything.

Tom: And logic wins this time.

Fiona: *mischeviously* It's probably not a good idea to teach them quidditch though!

Crystal: Don't even think about it sis.

Fairywings
10-13-2012, 01:13 PM
Katelyn:*reads a letter from Fred and George and smiles* I can't believe them!*looks into the box and takes out a couple sweets* I love those boys,they sent candy!Chocolate frogs too.*puts them on a tale next to her and reads another letter from Hermione**stands up still reading the letter and walks to the kitchen*

Fiona: They sent chocolate?

Johanna: Tomasso and I were good friends with the twins. They called us ToJo sometimes because we were uinseperable at Hogwarts, except when I had a game or when Tom was gone for one of his "sickly" times..

Tom: *laughs* I remember that. I loved the pranks they pulled.

Crystal: I was friends with Hermione, and I think I may have met Harry and the Weasleys once, but that was back in the day when I was shy.

jessidoll
10-13-2012, 01:39 PM
Tom and Fiona: We can't tell them about our........jobs, but we don't mind them knowing we're magic.

Crystal: There's no point in hiding. Too much work and not enough reason to do so. If they haven't burned you all at the stake yet, then I don't think they will now.

Johanna: I have to tell them anyway, they knew about my amnesia, it would seem suspicious if I said I just woke uip one morning and somehpown remembered everything.

Tom: And logic wins this time.

Fiona: *mischeviously* It's probably not a good idea to teach them quidditch though!

Crystal: Don't even think about it sis.

Fiona: They sent chocolate?

Johanna: Tomasso and I were good friends with the twins. They called us ToJo sometimes because we were uinseperable at Hogwarts, except when I had a game or when Tom was gone for one of his "sickly" times..

Tom: *laughs* I remember that. I loved the pranks they pulled.

Crystal: I was friends with Hermione, and I think I may have met Harry and the Weasleys once, but that was back in the day when I was shy.

Katelyn:Yay,not a lot of secrets!And I would love to see the boys on brooms,or even just seeing us in them!*turns to Fiona* Yeah,they did.I really love food so I suppose thats why they sent it.

Fairywings
10-13-2012, 01:49 PM
Katelyn:Yay,not a lot of secrets!And I would love to see the boys on brooms,or even just seeing us in them!*turns to Fiona* Yeah,they did.I really love food so I suppose thats why they sent it.

Fiona: Well, I knew you loved food.

Crystal: I've been meaning to get back on a broomstick again........

Johanna: I wonder how they must feel about magic........

Tom: It probably either scares them out of their mind, or they don't understand it, or they don't care, or -and this probably isn't it- they'd think we're cool because of it.