PDA

View Full Version : HPRP Revival Part 3: A Dysfunctional Family

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

niallsprincess
09-26-2012, 10:33 PM
Katelyn:*shrugs and walks out of the room looking for the cafeteria*

OOC: i've got to go to bed. I have to stay after school tomorrow, but my usual bus ride home is so long that I'll get home at the same time since I'll be driven home tomorrow. Have a nice trip home if that's what you'll be doing tomorrow while I'm at school. :)

jessidoll
09-26-2012, 10:34 PM
OOC: i've got to go to bed. I have to stay after school tomorrow, but my usual bus ride home is so long that I'll get home at the same time since I'll be driven home tomorrow. Have a nice trip home if that's what you'll be doing tomorrow while I'm at school. :)

Ooc:Thanks!Night!

niallsprincess
09-27-2012, 05:24 PM
OOC: I'm here. But, I bet your still on your way home :)

Niall: *looks around the room*

jessidoll
09-27-2012, 05:54 PM
Ooc:I'm here!We got ANOTHER surprise today!

Katelyn:*finds the cafeteria and walks in**doesnt see any food she's ever tasted so she walks over to where the tacos are and buys some**walks to a table and eats*

niallsprincess
09-27-2012, 07:05 PM
Ooc:I'm here!We got ANOTHER surprise today!

Katelyn:*finds the cafeteria and walks in**doesnt see any food she's ever tasted so she walks over to where the tacos are and buys some**walks to a table and eats*

OOC: Ooooh! What was it!?

Harry: *taps his foot and drums with his fingers on his knees*

jessidoll
09-27-2012, 07:17 PM
OOC: Ooooh! What was it!?

Harry: *taps his foot and drums with his fingers on his knees*

Katelyn:*finishes and throws away her trash**goes to the room and walks in* Okay,tacos are officially my favorite food!*walks back to her seat and sits*Just needed to get that out of my system.

Ooc:We're staying at the beach for the weekend!

niallsprincess
09-27-2012, 07:20 PM
Katelyn:*finishes and throws away her trash**goes to the room and walks in* Okay,tacos are officially my favorite food!*walks back to her seat and sits*Just needed to get that out of my system.

Ooc:We're staying at the beach for the weekend!

Harry: *looks up at her and smiles bit* Tacos are my favorite food too. And they have been forever. Kind of surprising that they have tacos in Germany though. *laughs*

OOC: Lucky you! I went to the beach this summer with my best friend for a week. :) I'm going to Disney in somewhere between 35-40 days :)

jessidoll
09-27-2012, 07:27 PM
Harry: *looks up at her and smiles bit* Tacos are my favorite food too. And they have been forever. Kind of surprising that they have tacos in Germany though. *laughs*

OOC: Lucky you! I went to the beach this summer with my best friend for a week. :) I'm going to Disney in somewhere between 35-40 days :)

Katelyn:*smiles and giggles* Guess we have a couple of things in common,huh?

Ooc:I know!And thats great,I hope the days go by fast for you!

niallsprincess
09-27-2012, 07:29 PM
Katelyn:*smiles and giggles* Guess we have a couple of things in common,huh?

Ooc:I know!And thats great,I hope the days go by fast for you!

Harry: I guess so, and that's why we make the perfect couple. *smiles at her with a cheeky grin*

OOC: I'm sure they will. Time's been flying lately... Been doing a bunch of crazy stuff with my friends and what not... :blush:

jessidoll
09-27-2012, 07:33 PM
Harry: I guess so, and that's why we make the perfect couple. *smiles at her with a cheeky grin*

OOC: I'm sure they will. Time's been flying lately... Been doing a bunch of crazy stuff with my friends and what not... :blush:

Katelyn:*blushes but smiles back at him* Ofcourse!

Ooc:Ooh cool!

niallsprincess
09-27-2012, 07:37 PM
Katelyn:*blushes but smiles back at him* Ofcourse!

Ooc:Ooh cool!

Harry: *smiles and nods*

Niall: *looks at the clock, tiredly*

OOC: But I'm truly ready to feel the Disney magic :wizard:

jessidoll
09-27-2012, 07:41 PM
Harry: *smiles and nods*

Niall: *looks at the clock, tiredly*

OOC: But I'm truly ready to feel the Disney magic :wizard:

Katelyn:*yawns and lays back in her seat**hums Wanted by Hunter Hayes*

Ooc:I already miss it!

niallsprincess
09-27-2012, 07:46 PM
Katelyn:*yawns and lays back in her seat**hums Wanted by Hunter Hayes*

Ooc:I already miss it!

Harry: *fixes his hair with his hands and looks at the tv in the room*

OOC: I'm sure you do. I'm sorry you had to leave. I always hate leaving the world. I wish I could live there. :scratchin

jessidoll
09-27-2012, 07:53 PM
Harry: *fixes his hair with his hands and looks at the tv in the room*

OOC: I'm sure you do. I'm sorry you had to leave. I always hate leaving the world. I wish I could live there. :scratchin

Katelyn:*lays across the couch and looks at the ceiling,bored*

Ooc:Its fine,and it would probably be the best thing in the world to live in Disney!

niallsprincess
09-27-2012, 07:58 PM
Katelyn:*lays across the couch and looks at the ceiling,bored*

Ooc:Its fine,and it would probably be the best thing in the world to live in Disney!

Harry: *changes the TV to a soap opra*

Carly: *a few of her fingers move*

OOC: I think I'd like to work there when I'm older. But my other dream job is a marine biologist. I figure there are spots available for a marine biologist at Coral Reef? ::yes::

jessidoll
09-27-2012, 08:04 PM
Harry: *changes the TV to a soap opra*

Carly: *a few of her fingers move*

OOC: I think I'd like to work there when I'm older. But my other dream job is a marine biologist. I figure there are spots available for a marine biologist at Coral Reef? ::yes::

Katelyn:*turns her head and barely sees her moves but she does**sits up really fast* Did anyone else see that?Or am I going mental?

Ooc:I'm pretty sure there are and that would be cool!I wanna do the college problem and be a performer like Belle in the Beauty and The Beast musical!

niallsprincess
09-27-2012, 08:10 PM
Katelyn:*turns her head and barely sees her moves but she does**sits up really fast* Did anyone else see that?Or am I going mental?

Ooc:I'm pretty sure there are and that would be cool!I wanna do the college problem and be a performer like Belle in the Beauty and The Beast musical!

Niall: *leans forward in his chair* No, I saw it too. There's a spark of life in there somewhere. *smiles*

OOC: See, that's what I can't decide. I'd like to either follow the marine biologist choice, or work as princess parade performer. I'd probably be Belle, because I think I probably look most like her. Brown hair, brow eyes. When my hair is curled, I look a good bit like her. I want to do the college program too. I'm pretty positive that I will. What ever college I choose will be based off of wether they have the Disney program or not.

jessidoll
09-27-2012, 08:15 PM
Niall: *leans forward in his chair* No, I saw it too. There's a spark of life in there somewhere. *smiles*

OOC: See, that's what I can't decide. I'd like to either follow the marine biologist choice, or work as princess parade performer. I'd probably be Belle, because I think I probably look most like her. Brown hair, brow eyes. When my hair is curled, I look a good bit like her. I want to do the college program too. I'm pretty positive that I will. What ever college I choose will be based off of wether they have the Disney program or not.

Katelyn:*grins* Brilliant!

Ooc:Same here,my parents and I are obsessed with finding out as much as we can on the program.This trip my little bro and sis did the pitates league and I did it too,yes I'm so cool I still like to look like a pirate character,and the girl who did my make-up was in it and she told us some stuff about it.She was a directioner too!Theres a story there but I'll leave it out,haha!

niallsprincess
09-27-2012, 08:24 PM
Katelyn:*grins* Brilliant!

Ooc:Same here,my parents and I are obsessed with finding out as much as we can on the program.This trip my little bro and sis did the pitates league and I did it too,yes I'm so cool I still like to look like a pirate character,and the girl who did my make-up was in it and she told us some stuff about it.She was a directioner too!Theres a story there but I'll leave it out,haha!

Niall: *nods his head in approval*

OOC: I've always done the Bibity Bobity Boutique (excuse me for butchering the spelling). Is 13 too old to do that, though? Is there an age limit? :earseek:

jessidoll
09-27-2012, 08:31 PM
Niall: *nods his head in approval*

OOC: I've always done the Bibity Bobity Boutique (excuse me for butchering the spelling). Is 13 too old to do that, though? Is there an age limit? :earseek:

Katelyn:*turns upside down in her seat again**giggles* I think I might do this too often.

Ooc:Nope,I've never heard anything about an age limit!

niallsprincess
09-27-2012, 08:33 PM
Katelyn:*turns upside down in her seat again**giggles* I think I might do this too often.

Ooc:Nope,I've never heard anything about an age limit!

Niall: *smiles* At least you don't lay on tables and counter tops all the time.

OOC: Good, because in my opinion, you are never to old to be a princess.

jessidoll
09-27-2012, 08:37 PM
Niall: *smiles* At least you don't lay on tables and counter tops all the time.

OOC: Good, because in my opinion, you are never to old to be a princess.

Katelyn: Nope,I just sit upside down!*laughs and looks at a new message*

Ooc:Never!Its fun to be a princess!

niallsprincess
09-27-2012, 08:46 PM
Katelyn: Nope,I just sit upside down!*laughs and looks at a new message*

Ooc:Never!Its fun to be a princess!

Carly: *her upper arms moves, just a touch, before it's back to no movement again*

OOC: Exactly! :)

jessidoll
09-27-2012, 08:50 PM
Carly: *her upper arms moves, just a touch, before it's back to no movement again*

OOC: Exactly! :)

Katelyn:*puts her phone away and sees her from the corner of her eye* Should we tell the doctor shes moved?

niallsprincess
09-27-2012, 09:02 PM
Katelyn:*puts her phone away and sees her from the corner of her eye* Should we tell the doctor shes moved?

Niall: He'd probably just say something like; It doesn't even matter. She's still not going to live anyways.

jessidoll
09-27-2012, 09:05 PM
Niall: He'd probably just say something like; It doesn't even matter. She's still not going to live anyways.

Katelyn:*frowns and crosses her arms* I don't like this doctor,he's wrong about Carl.

niallsprincess
09-27-2012, 09:08 PM
Katelyn:*frowns and crosses her arms* I don't like this doctor,he's wrong about Carl.

Niall: Well, in a way, he's right. But he's also wrong. She's always been strong. The strongest person i know. Ever since we were younger. But lately, everything's been adding up and she's gotten so much weaker. She's weak now, Kate. I doubt she even wants to live. I bet she wanted to die in that fire. I bet she would have wanted us to leave her there. I'd never do that and I know you never would either, but she's changed a lot since we were younger. I love her, and you two do too. We always will. She needs all the strength she can get, but she doesn't have much left. She's running out, now. And everything that's going on is just making it worse. And, we can't put a stop to everything, so I can only wonder what's going to happen to her now. *frowns and sighs a bit*

jessidoll
09-27-2012, 09:12 PM
Niall: Well, in a way, he's right. But he's also wrong. She's always been strong. The strongest person i know. Ever since we were younger. But lately, everything's been adding up and she's gotten so much weaker. She's weak now, Kate. I doubt she even wants to live. I bet she wanted to die in that fire. I bet she would have wanted us to leave her there. I'd never do that and I know you never would either, but she's changed a lot since we were younger. I love her, and you two do too. We always will. She needs all the strength she can get, but she doesn't have much left. She's running out, now. And everything that's going on is just making it worse. And, we can't put a stop to everything, so I can only wonder what's going to happen to her now. *frowns and sighs a bit*

Katelyn:*sits straight and frowns**mutters* I didn't think about all that.

niallsprincess
09-27-2012, 09:30 PM
Katelyn:*sits straight and frowns**mutters* I didn't think about all that.

Niall: Well it's all fact. This could be the thing that finally breaks her. She could give up any time...

jessidoll
09-27-2012, 09:36 PM
Niall: Well it's all fact. This could be the thing that finally breaks her. She could give up any time...

Katelyn:*puts her chin in her hands* She can't though,if she does everythings going to be broken.Do you think theres anything we can do to help her?

niallsprincess
09-27-2012, 09:39 PM
Katelyn:*puts her chin in her hands* She can't though,if she does everythings going to be broken.Do you think theres anything we can do to help her?

Niall: I would say yes, but she's out cold right now, so she wouldn't be aware of anything that we do, so I really don't know...

jessidoll
09-27-2012, 09:46 PM
Niall: I would say yes, but she's out cold right now, so she wouldn't be aware of anything that we do, so I really don't know...

Katelyn:*sighs* This stinks.

niallsprincess
09-27-2012, 10:04 PM
Katelyn:*sighs* This stinks.

Niall: *nods*

Harry: *scratches at the arm of the chair*

jessidoll
09-27-2012, 10:09 PM
Niall: *nods*

Harry: *scratches at the arm of the chair*

Katelyn:*stands and sits criss-cross on the floor*

niallsprincess
09-27-2012, 10:10 PM
Katelyn:*stands and sits criss-cross on the floor*

Niall: *walks down to a vending machine, gets some orange juice, and comes back*

jessidoll
09-27-2012, 10:16 PM
Niall: *walks down to a vending machine, gets some orange juice, and comes back*

Katelyn:*takes out her phone and takes random pictures*

niallsprincess
09-27-2012, 10:20 PM
Katelyn:*takes out her phone and takes random pictures*

Carly: *her heart rate spikes really high for only a second, but then goes dangerously low*

jessidoll
09-27-2012, 10:25 PM
Carly: *her heart rate spikes really high for only a second, but then goes dangerously low*

Katelyn:*looks at her a bit scared* Why'd that happen?

niallsprincess
09-27-2012, 10:27 PM
Katelyn:*looks at her a bit scared* Why'd that happen?

Niall: *stiffens a little* I don't know. It can be bad, or good...

OOC: Goodnight! I'll be on after school tomorrow! :)

jessidoll
09-27-2012, 10:33 PM
Niall: *stiffens a little* I don't know. It can be bad, or good...

OOC: Goodnight! I'll be on after school tomorrow! :)

Katelyn:I'm hoping for good.

Ooc:Nighty-night!:wave2:

niallsprincess
09-28-2012, 03:52 PM
Katelyn:I'm hoping for good.

Ooc:Nighty-night!:wave2:

Niall: Well, I think we ALL are. Who would want it to be bad?

OOC: Hi! I'm here early because I had to levee school because I got a migraine. But, I'm better now! :wave2:

jessidoll
09-28-2012, 04:04 PM
Niall: Well, I think we ALL are. Who would want it to be bad?

OOC: Hi! I'm here early because I had to levee school because I got a migraine. But, I'm better now! :wave2:

Katelyn:*shrugs* Bad people.

Ooc:Hello!Glad you feel better!

niallsprincess
09-28-2012, 04:17 PM
Katelyn:*shrugs* Bad people.

Ooc:Hello!Glad you feel better!

Niall: Well, no one here is bad.

OOC: Thanks! :) I wish I could have stayed, but it got so bad that I couldn't see and I couldn't concentrate.

jessidoll
09-28-2012, 04:21 PM
Niall: Well, no one here is bad.

OOC: Thanks! :) I wish I could have stayed, but it got so bad that I couldn't see and I couldn't concentrate.

Katelyn:*shrugs again and looks at all the monitors hooked up to Carly*

Ooc:Gosh that must have really hurt!

niallsprincess
09-28-2012, 04:25 PM
Katelyn:*shrugs again and looks at all the monitors hooked up to Carly*

Ooc:Gosh that must have really hurt!

Harry: *taps his foot on the hard floor*

OOC: It did, but it's all better now.

jessidoll
09-28-2012, 04:30 PM
Harry: *taps his foot on the hard floor*

OOC: It did, but it's all better now.

Katelyn:*sighs and plays with her hair**hums Just The Way You Are*

Ooc:Thats good!

niallsprincess
09-28-2012, 04:40 PM
Katelyn:*sighs and plays with her hair**hums Just The Way You Are*

Ooc:Thats good!

Niall: *starts at the door and bites his nail*

OOC: Yep! Going to Easton's football game tonight. Hoping for a win. :thumbsup2

jessidoll
09-28-2012, 04:46 PM
Niall: *starts at the door and bites his nail*

OOC: Yep! Going to Easton's football game tonight. Hoping for a win. :thumbsup2

Katelyn:*stands up and leans against a wall**crosses her arms and closes her eyes staying awake*

Ooc:Ooh,hope you guys win!

niallsprincess
09-28-2012, 04:56 PM
Katelyn:*stands up and leans against a wall**crosses her arms and closes her eyes staying awake*

Ooc:Ooh,hope you guys win!

Niall: *looks at Katelyn and then looks back at the clock*

Harry: *his head falls on is shoulder* *falls asleep*

OOC: Thanks! We might... We won SO good last week.

jessidoll
09-28-2012, 05:03 PM
Niall: *looks at Katelyn and then looks back at the clock*

Harry: *his head falls on is shoulder* *falls asleep*

OOC: Thanks! We might... We won SO good last week.

Katelyn:*feels her phone vibrate and answers her friend**puts it away and looks around the room**smiles a little at Harry asleep and turns to the television*

Ooc:You're welcome!

niallsprincess
09-28-2012, 05:08 PM
Katelyn:*feels her phone vibrate and answers her friend**puts it away and looks around the room**smiles a little at Harry asleep and turns to the television*

Ooc:You're welcome!

Carly: *her whole arm shifts a bit*

jessidoll
09-28-2012, 05:11 PM
Carly: *her whole arm shifts a bit*

Katelyn:*notices her move* Holy nandos she moved again!

niallsprincess
09-28-2012, 05:16 PM
Katelyn:*notices her move* Holy nandos she moved again!

Niall: I wonder if she'll wake up any time soon.

Harry: *opens his eyes, looks at the clock, closes them and falls asleep again*

jessidoll
09-28-2012, 05:20 PM
Niall: I wonder if she'll wake up any time soon.

Harry: *opens his eyes, looks at the clock, closes them and falls asleep again*

Katelyn:I hope she does.*walks and sits on the couch*

niallsprincess
09-28-2012, 05:29 PM
Katelyn:I hope she does.*walks and sits on the couch*

Niall: I do to, but remember what I told you before.

jessidoll
09-28-2012, 05:32 PM
Niall: I do to, but remember what I told you before.

Katelyn:*sighs* I know,I know.

niallsprincess
09-28-2012, 05:34 PM
Katelyn:*sighs* I know,I know.

Harry: *wakes up again* *walks to the vending machine and comes back with a granola bar*

jessidoll
09-28-2012, 05:40 PM
Harry: *wakes up again* *walks to the vending machine and comes back with a granola bar*

Katelyn:*yawns**leans back in her seat and looks at pictures on her phone*

niallsprincess
09-28-2012, 09:29 PM
Katelyn:*yawns**leans back in her seat and looks at pictures on her phone*

Harry: *counts on his fingers*

OOC: I'm back. The game's not over. I left early, but at half time, we were losing 21-0.

jessidoll
09-28-2012, 09:33 PM
Harry: *counts on his fingers*

OOC: I'm back. The game's not over. I left early, but at half time, we were losing 21-0.

Ooc:Ooh,thats not good.

Katelyn:*looks up from her phone at him**tilts her head to the side* What're you counting for?

niallsprincess
09-28-2012, 09:42 PM
Ooc:Ooh,thats not good.

Katelyn:*looks up from her phone at him**tilts her head to the side* What're you counting for?

Harry: Oh, hmm... I was just counting the number of times she's moved and the number of hours we've been here.

OOC: Yeah... So, I'm thinking about going to a hospital to visit children cancer patients, or ones that have rare diseases. Just to make them happy. My mom think it's a good idea. WHat do you think about it? :)

jessidoll
09-28-2012, 09:45 PM
Harry: Oh, hmm... I was just counting the number of times she's moved and the number of hours we've been here.

OOC: Yeah... So, I'm thinking about going to a hospital to visit children cancer patients, or ones that have rare diseases. Just to make them happy. My mom think it's a good idea. WHat do you think about it? :)

Katelyn:*nods* Oh. *puts her phone away*

Ooc:Oh my nandos that is so awesome and nice!

niallsprincess
09-28-2012, 09:59 PM
Katelyn:*nods* Oh. *puts her phone away*

Ooc:Oh my nandos that is so awesome and nice!

Harry: *nods and puts his hands behind his head*

OOC: Thanks! I'll probably do it with my best friend whenever she has an open day.

jessidoll
09-28-2012, 10:03 PM
Harry: *nods and puts his hands behind his head*

OOC: Thanks! I'll probably do it with my best friend whenever she has an open day.

Katelyn:*sighs and looks at her hands in her lap**hums Isn't She Lovely to herself*

Ooc:Thats really cool.

niallsprincess
09-28-2012, 10:12 PM
Katelyn:*sighs and looks at her hands in her lap**hums Isn't She Lovely to herself*

Ooc:Thats really cool.

Niall: *turns his eyes to the ceiling and stares at it for a bit*

Carly: *tilts her head to the side*

OOC: :) :banana:

jessidoll
09-28-2012, 10:20 PM
Niall: *turns his eyes to the ceiling and stares at it for a bit*

Carly: *tilts her head to the side*

OOC: :) :banana:

Katelyn:Am I a bad person if I say I'm alittle bored?

niallsprincess
09-28-2012, 10:28 PM
Katelyn:Am I a bad person if I say I'm alittle bored?

Harry: *looks up* no, theres not that much to do. We could play go fish or something. I could go and get some cards from the gift shop, if you want.

Carly: *opens her eyes left than half way and groans very, very quietly*

niallsprincess
09-28-2012, 10:34 PM
OOC: Oh my gosh, Hailie, look what I found!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=916kgkvcRWM&feature=plcp

jessidoll
09-28-2012, 10:35 PM
Harry: *looks up* no, theres not that much to do. We could play go fish or something. I could go and get some cards from the gift shop, if you want.

Carly: *opens her eyes left than half way and groans very, very quietly*

Katelyn:*doesnt hear her and shakes her head* No,my friend Hermione tried that game with me and it was kinda boring.Why dont we play a game me and my friends sometimes play?Its not that unique,everyone plays it,but I think its a nice way to get to know people better.

jessidoll
09-28-2012, 10:38 PM
OOC: Oh my gosh, Hailie, look what I found!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=916kgkvcRWM&feature=plcp

Ooc:Those are so adorable!

niallsprincess
09-28-2012, 10:38 PM
Katelyn:*doesnt hear her and shakes her head* No,my friend Hermione tried that game with me and it was kinda boring.Why dont we play a game me and my friends sometimes play?Its not that unique,everyone plays it,but I think its a nice way to get to know people better.

Harry: Well, what's it called and how do you play it?

Carly: *looks around* K-K-Kay?

niallsprincess
09-28-2012, 10:39 PM
Ooc:Those are so adorable!

OOC: I'm going to try and do it some time soon :) Maybe this weekend, because I have the time.

jessidoll
09-28-2012, 10:40 PM
Harry: Well, what's it called and how do you play it?

Carly: *looks around* K-K-Kay?

Katelyn:*about to answer him when she hears her**turns to her quickly* Carl?

jessidoll
09-28-2012, 10:41 PM
OOC: I'm going to try and do it some time soon :) Maybe this weekend, because I have the time.

Ooc:Thats cool!I wish I could do things like that to my nails but I'm not very talented at that stuff.

niallsprincess
09-28-2012, 10:56 PM
Katelyn:*about to answer him when she hears her**turns to her quickly* Carl?

Ooc:Thats cool!I wish I could do things like that to my nails but I'm not very talented at that stuff.

Carly: *groans again* *sniffs*

OOC: I'm not either. I'll probably get my mom to do it for me :p

jessidoll
09-28-2012, 11:03 PM
Carly: *groans again* *sniffs*

OOC: I'm not either. I'll probably get my mom to do it for me :p

Katelyn:*jumps up* Carly,you're awake!*gasps and covers her mouth with her hands**says quieter* Oops,sorry for being loud.

Ooc:Haha I'd do that too.

niallsprincess
09-28-2012, 11:15 PM
Katelyn:*jumps up* Carly,you're awake!*gasps and covers her mouth with her hands**says quieter* Oops,sorry for being loud.

Ooc:Haha I'd do that too.

Carly: *puts her hand up to her head when Katelyn gets loud* *winces and puts her hand back down* It's ok... *her voice is a hoarse whisper*

jessidoll
09-28-2012, 11:18 PM
Carly: *puts her hand up to her head when Katelyn gets loud* *winces and puts her hand back down* It's ok... *her voice is a hoarse whisper*

Katelyn:*nods slowly* How're you feeling,I mean,do you need the doctor or medicine?

niallsprincess
09-28-2012, 11:22 PM
Katelyn:*nods slowly* How're you feeling,I mean,do you need the doctor or medicine?

Carly: *coughs* Nahhh.. I bet the doctor will be in here soon. *it's obvious that she's in a terrible condition*

Niall: Feeling bad, Carl?

Carly: *nods slowly* *laying on her stomach, with her back all bandaged up* *laying completely straight, so she can't move her back at all*

jessidoll
09-28-2012, 11:26 PM
Carly: *coughs* Nahhh.. I bet the doctor will be in here soon. *it's obvious that she's in a terrible condition*

Niall: Feeling bad, Carl?

Carly: *nods slowly* *laying on her stomach, with her back all bandaged up* *laying completely straight, so she can't move her back at all*

Katelyn:*nods and sits back down**frowns at her pain*

niallsprincess
09-28-2012, 11:29 PM
Katelyn:*nods and sits back down**frowns at her pain*

Carly: But, I- I think I can live. *doesn't bother trying to laugh*

jessidoll
09-28-2012, 11:32 PM
Carly: But, I- I think I can live. *doesn't bother trying to laugh*

Katelyn:*smiles alittle* Ofcourse you can.

niallsprincess
09-28-2012, 11:33 PM
Katelyn:*smiles alittle* Ofcourse you can.

Carly: Mhmm *closes her eyes*

jessidoll
09-28-2012, 11:44 PM
Carly: Mhmm *closes her eyes*

Katelyn:*turns upside down in her seat* Oh,and that game I was talking about earlier really doesnt have a name to us.Whenever we're bored we would just say "Question time" and we would all ask each other random questions that popped into our heads.*giggles* We asked the most random questions too.*starts to braids her hair*

niallsprincess
09-28-2012, 11:50 PM
Katelyn:*turns upside down in her seat* Oh,and that game I was talking about earlier really doesnt have a name to us.Whenever we're bored we would just say "Question time" and we would all ask each other random questions that popped into our heads.*giggles* We asked the most random questions too.*starts to braids her hair*

Harry: *looks up* Is it kind of like 21 questions?

jessidoll
09-28-2012, 11:54 PM
Harry: *looks up* Is it kind of like 21 questions?

Katelyn:If thats when you ask someone 21 questions,then yeah I suppose.

niallsprincess
09-29-2012, 12:02 AM
Katelyn:If thats when you ask someone 21 questions,then yeah I suppose.

Harry: It is. You ask 21 questions about them, and they ask 21 questions about you.

jessidoll
09-29-2012, 12:04 AM
Harry: It is. You ask 21 questions about them, and they ask 21 questions about you.

Katelyn:*grins* Okay!Can we play that?

niallsprincess
09-29-2012, 12:16 AM
Katelyn:*grins* Okay!Can we play that?

Harry: Sure. Ask me one first though...

jessidoll
09-29-2012, 12:19 AM
Harry: Sure. Ask me one first though...

Katelyn:*thinks for a second* What is your biggest fear?

niallsprincess
09-29-2012, 12:21 AM
Katelyn:*thinks for a second* What is your biggest fear?

Harry: *thinks for a minute* Hmm... Rollercoasters. Now I have a question for you. What's your very favorite color?

jessidoll
09-29-2012, 12:26 AM
Harry: *thinks for a minute* Hmm... Rollercoasters. Now I have a question for you. What's your very favorite color?

Katelyn:Purple,definitely.*pauses to think of a question* If a genie granted you three wishes,what would you wish for?

niallsprincess
09-29-2012, 12:31 AM
Katelyn:Purple,definitely.*pauses to think of a question* If a genie granted you three wishes,what would you wish for?

Harry: Another cat, you, and... a taco... What's your favorite animal?

jessidoll
09-29-2012, 12:37 AM
Harry: Another cat, you, and... a taco... What's your favorite animal?

Katelyn:*blushes and covers her cheeks to hide it* Um,I like cats.What do you like to do when you're bored?

niallsprincess
09-29-2012, 12:48 AM
Katelyn:*blushes and covers her cheeks to hide it* Um,I like cats.What do you like to do when you're bored?

Harry: Look at cats in pet stores, and sing. What'd your favorite type of music?

jessidoll
09-29-2012, 01:11 AM
Harry: Look at cats in pet stores, and sing. What'd your favorite type of music?

]Katelyn:Pop music,who's your role-model?

Ooc:I have to go,I'll be on tomorrow!

niallsprincess
09-29-2012, 01:03 PM
]Katelyn:Pop music,who's your role-model?

Ooc:I have to go,I'll be on tomorrow!

Harry: Chris Martin. Ed Sheeran also has a big influence in my life. He's one of my best friends. What's your favorite kind of candy?

jessidoll
09-29-2012, 05:22 PM
Harry: Chris Martin. Ed Sheeran also has a big influence in my life. He's one of my best friends. What's your favorite kind of candy?

Katelyn:*smiles* Twix bars! *turns back up straight and puts her hair in a messy bun* Um,where do you hope to see yourself in ten years?*pauses* Wow,that sounded like what an interviewer would ask you.

Ooc:I'm home!:worried:

niallsprincess
09-29-2012, 08:38 PM
Katelyn:*smiles* Twix bars! *turns back up straight and puts her hair in a messy bun* Um,where do you hope to see yourself in ten years?*pauses* Wow,that sounded like what an interviewer would ask you.

Ooc:I'm home!:worried:

Harry: Ummm... more famous with the band, I guess. And with you.

OOC: Why?

jessidoll
09-29-2012, 08:47 PM
Harry: Ummm... more famous with the band, I guess. And with you.

OOC: Why?

Katelyn:*blushes and looks at her hands in her lap* Really?You think you'd still want me in ten years?

Ooc:My vacation ended.

niallsprincess
09-29-2012, 08:52 PM
Katelyn:*blushes and looks at her hands in her lap* Really?You think you'd still want me in ten years?

Ooc:My vacation ended.

Harry: *nods and smiles* All the time.

OOC: Right. I forgot. :idea:

jessidoll
09-29-2012, 09:00 PM
Harry: *nods and smiles* All the time.

OOC: Right. I forgot. :idea:

Katelyn:*smiles a bit and looks up at him* That can be a long time,you sure you won't ever just get bored of me?

niallsprincess
09-29-2012, 09:07 PM
Katelyn:*smiles a bit and looks up at him* That can be a long time,you sure you won't ever just get bored of me?

Harry: *smiles* Who could get bored of this much personality?

jessidoll
09-29-2012, 09:15 PM
Harry: *smiles* Who could get bored of this much personality?

Katelyn:*smiles and giggles* I dunno,boring people maybe?

niallsprincess
09-29-2012, 09:26 PM
Katelyn:*smiles and giggles* I dunno,boring people maybe?

Harry: Well, I'm not boring...

jessidoll
09-29-2012, 09:41 PM
Harry: Well, I'm not boring...

Katelyn:Then I guess I'll just have to listen to you,just like with everything else.I wonder if it could be a bad thing I'm always going to listen to you.

niallsprincess
09-29-2012, 10:05 PM
Katelyn:Then I guess I'll just have to listen to you,just like with everything else.I wonder if it could be a bad thing I'm always going to listen to you.

Harry: No. Not a bad thing. *laughs*

jessidoll
09-29-2012, 10:13 PM
Harry: No. Not a bad thing. *laughs*

Katelyn:*smiles* Thats good.

niallsprincess
09-29-2012, 10:22 PM
Katelyn:*smiles* Thats good.

Carly: *turns her head up and looks at the ceiling, then looks back down*

Harry: *tilts his head back and falls asleep*

jessidoll
09-29-2012, 10:28 PM
Carly: *turns her head up and looks at the ceiling, then looks back down*

Harry: *tilts his head back and falls asleep*

Katelyn:*shakes her head**mutters* How can he fall asleep so fast?Lucky.*lays across the couch*

niallsprincess
09-29-2012, 10:31 PM
Katelyn:*shakes her head**mutters* How can he fall asleep so fast?Lucky.*lays across the couch*

Niall: *wakes up from a nap* I'm hungry. I'll be back soon. *walks out of the room and heads down to the cafeteria* *orders a hamburger*

jessidoll
09-29-2012, 10:41 PM
Niall: *wakes up from a nap* I'm hungry. I'll be back soon. *walks out of the room and heads down to the cafeteria* *orders a hamburger*

Katelyn:*waves before he leaves**puts in both earbuds and bobs her head to the music*

niallsprincess
09-29-2012, 10:43 PM
Katelyn:*waves before he leaves**puts in both earbuds and bobs her head to the music*

Carly: *takes a deep breath and looks at the floor*

Niall: *eats and starts coming back*

jessidoll
09-29-2012, 10:49 PM
Carly: *takes a deep breath and looks at the floor*

Niall: *eats and starts coming back*

Katelyn:*finishes listening to the song and puts it away* Hey Carl,you feel any worse?I mean,you need medicine or maybe a drink or bite to eat?

niallsprincess
09-29-2012, 10:52 PM
Katelyn:*finishes listening to the song and puts it away* Hey Carl,you feel any worse?I mean,you need medicine or maybe a drink or bite to eat?

Carly: Yeah, I kind of feel worse. A lot. Could you get that doctor or something?

Niall: *walks into the room and sits down*

jessidoll
09-29-2012, 11:00 PM
Carly: Yeah, I kind of feel worse. A lot. Could you get that doctor or something?

Niall: *walks into the room and sits down*

Katelyn:*frowns and nods**stands up and walks out the door**sees the doctor talking to a nurse* Doctor,Carly's starting to feel worse.Can you please come help?*walks back to the room*

niallsprincess
09-29-2012, 11:05 PM
Katelyn:*frowns and nods**stands up and walks out the door**sees the doctor talking to a nurse* Doctor,Carly's starting to feel worse.Can you please come help?*walks back to the room*

Doctor: Of course. *walks into the room* *gives Carly some pain medicine*

Carly: *the medicine makes her tired* *falls asleep*

Doctor: There you go. *smiles and walks out of the room again*

jessidoll
09-29-2012, 11:10 PM
Doctor: Of course. *walks into the room* *gives Carly some pain medicine*

Carly: *the medicine makes her tired* *falls asleep*

Doctor: There you go. *smiles and walks out of the room again*

Katelyn:*walks back to the couch and sits**leans back and closes her eyes trying to rest*

niallsprincess
09-29-2012, 11:50 PM
Katelyn:*walks back to the couch and sits**leans back and closes her eyes trying to rest*

Carly: *wakes up and stares at the floor*

jessidoll
09-30-2012, 11:00 AM
Carly: *wakes up and stares at the floor*

Katelyn:*opens her eyes and sighs**sits up and taps her foot on the floor*

niallsprincess
09-30-2012, 03:25 PM
Katelyn:*opens her eyes and sighs**sits up and taps her foot on the floor*

Harry: *wakes up and sings Goodmorning by the Beatles*

jessidoll
09-30-2012, 03:31 PM
Harry: *wakes up and sings Goodmorning by the Beatles*

Katelyn:*smiles at his singing* I can't believe how talented you all are.

niallsprincess
09-30-2012, 03:35 PM
Katelyn:*smiles at his singing* I can't believe how talented you all are.

Harry: *smiles* We're not THAT great. *laughs*

jessidoll
09-30-2012, 03:36 PM
Harry: *smiles* We're not THAT great. *laughs*

Katelyn:*rolls her eyes smiling* Tell that to the billions of girls saying they love you.

niallsprincess
09-30-2012, 03:45 PM
Katelyn:*rolls her eyes smiling* Tell that to the billions of girls saying they love you.

Harry: *nods* That's true, but it's half because I'm just that attractive. *laughs* I'm just kidding.

jessidoll
09-30-2012, 03:50 PM
Harry: *nods* That's true, but it's half because I'm just that attractive. *laughs* I'm just kidding.

Katelyn:*laughs and jokes* Well,you're kinda right. You are pretty attractive,and I guess you can be cool.Plus the singing,what girl can't help but to fangirl over you?

niallsprincess
09-30-2012, 04:03 PM
Katelyn:*laughs and jokes* Well,you're kinda right. You are pretty attractive,and I guess you can be cool.Plus the singing,what girl can't help but to fangirl over you?

Harry: Well, being my best friend, Carly's pretty chill around me.

Carly: *coughs* uh huh...

jessidoll
09-30-2012, 04:11 PM
Harry: Well, being my best friend, Carly's pretty chill around me.

Carly: *coughs* uh huh...

Katelyn:Hm,true.Well I feel like a failure now.*fake pouts and crosses her arms*

niallsprincess
09-30-2012, 04:14 PM
Katelyn:Hm,true.Well I feel like a failure now.*fake pouts and crosses her arms*

Harry: Don't feel like a failure. Carly is one of the only people I know that can act that way. Otherwise, almost everyone else can't help it. *smirks*

jessidoll
09-30-2012, 04:31 PM
Harry: Don't feel like a failure. Carly is one of the only people I know that can act that way. Otherwise, almost everyone else can't help it. *smirks*

Katelyn:*smiles* I know I can't!*laughs and moves her legs so she's sitting criss-cross*

niallsprincess
09-30-2012, 04:33 PM
Katelyn:*smiles* I know I can't!*laughs and moves her legs so she's sitting criss-cross*

Carly: *winces and relaxes, blacking out again*

Niall: Oh jeez, not again...

jessidoll
09-30-2012, 04:38 PM
Carly: *winces and relaxes, blacking out again*

Niall: Oh jeez, not again...

Katelyn:*frowns* Aw Carl.

niallsprincess
09-30-2012, 04:48 PM
Katelyn:*frowns* Aw Carl.

Harry: *sighs and looks at the ceiling*

OOC: It's a lousy day where I live. The skies are gray and dark. And it's cold!

jessidoll
09-30-2012, 04:55 PM
Harry: *sighs and looks at the ceiling*

OOC: It's a lousy day where I live. The skies are gray and dark. And it's cold!

Katelyn:*looks at a picture her couson Alison sent her and frowns**texts her back*

Ooc: I guess fall is here!

niallsprincess
09-30-2012, 05:35 PM
Katelyn:*looks at a picture her couson Alison sent her and frowns**texts her back*

Ooc: I guess fall is here!

Harry: *watches her frown* Who was it?

OOC: I only like fall when it's sunny and cool. Not rainy and cold.

jessidoll
09-30-2012, 05:48 PM
Harry: *watches her frown* Who was it?

OOC: I only like fall when it's sunny and cool. Not rainy and cold.

Katelyn:*Looks at her phone* My cousin,Alison.

Ooc:Same here,I love to build a pile of leaves and jump in them in that weather!

niallsprincess
09-30-2012, 05:57 PM
Katelyn:*Looks at her phone* My cousin,Alison.

Ooc:Same here,I love to build a pile of leaves and jump in them in that weather!

Harry: What'd she want?

OOC: Me too :)

jessidoll
09-30-2012, 06:03 PM
Harry: What'd she want?

OOC: Me too :)

Katelyn:Earlier we were talking about some things so she answered me,but now she went to some dance and she just sent me a picture of her and her date.She looked really pretty.*sighs and puts her phone away looking at her hands*

niallsprincess
09-30-2012, 06:08 PM
Katelyn:Earlier we were talking about some things so she answered me,but now she went to some dance and she just sent me a picture of her and her date.She looked really pretty.*sighs and puts her phone away looking at her hands*

Harry: So you're upset because she's pretty?

OOC: Still really torn up about Avalanna, do you know who she is?

jessidoll
09-30-2012, 06:12 PM
Harry: So you're upset because she's pretty?

OOC: Still really torn up about Avalanna, do you know who she is?

Katelyn:*looks at him* Ofcourse not,I'm not that bad of a person.

Ooc: Oh my god yes,she was an angel.I can't believe she's gone,but at least she's in a better place.I can't imagine how Justin felt when he heard.:sad2:

niallsprincess
09-30-2012, 06:17 PM
Katelyn:*looks at him* Ofcourse not,I'm not that bad of a person.

Ooc: Oh my god yes,she was an angel.I can't believe she's gone,but at least she's in a better place.I can't imagine how Justin felt when he heard.:sad2:

Harry: Then why are you upset?

OOC: I know. I bawled for an hour or two and I just did again. And, I didn't even know her! She meant the WORLD to him and she's gone. He must have cried a lot too... She's a big reason why I want to volunteer at hospitals for cancer children. They just need someone to make them happy. :sad2: :sad1: :sad:

jessidoll
09-30-2012, 06:23 PM
Harry: Then why are you upset?

OOC: I know. I bawled for an hour or two and I just did again. And, I didn't even know her! She meant the WORLD to him and she's gone. He must have cried a lot too... She's a big reason why I want to volunteer at hospitals for cancer children. They just need someone to make them happy. :sad2: :sad1: :sad:

Katelyn:*looks down at her feet* Its really dumb,trust me.

Ooc:I'm sure he did,he really cared about her. And I think that's a great reason to visit them,I'm sure they'll really appreciate it.

niallsprincess
09-30-2012, 06:25 PM
Katelyn:*looks down at her feet* Its really dumb,trust me.

Ooc:I'm sure he did,he really cared about her. And I think that's a great reason to visit them,I'm sure they'll really appreciate it.

Harry: I just want to know. Come on. *pulls a puppy dog face*

OOC: Yep. He dedicated last night's first show on the Believe Tour to our princess. To his princess... Gosh, I'm gonna cry again...

jessidoll
09-30-2012, 06:34 PM
Harry: I just want to know. Come on. *pulls a puppy dog face*

OOC: Yep. He dedicated last night's first show on the Believe Tour to our princess. To his princess... Gosh, I'm gonna cry again...

Katelyn:*looks up at him and sees his puppy dog face* You're evil,ya know that?*looks at her hands and twiddles her thumbs* Well,Alison's always been really pretty,ever since we were little kids. And every time I'd go to her house for the summer we'd go to town and spend time together even when she got old enough to go with her friends whenever she wanted.But everytime we'd go out boys would stop us and flirt,only with her.They would always ignore me or only talk to me to make a good impression with her,and it kinda made me feel bad.So I was upset just now because I know I'll never be as beautiful as her.*tries to joke* See?I told you it was dumb.

Ooc: Geez thats really sweet,and sad.I can't believe she's gone.:sad:

niallsprincess
09-30-2012, 06:38 PM
Katelyn:*looks up at him and sees his puppy dog face* You're evil,ya know that?*looks at her hands and twiddles her thumbs* Well,Alison's always been really pretty,ever since we were little kids. And every time I'd go to her house for the summer we'd go to town and spend time together even when she got old enough to go with her friends whenever she wanted.But everytime we'd go out boys would stop us and flirt,only with her.They would always ignore me or only talk to me to make a good impression with her,and it kinda made me feel bad.So I was upset just now because I know I'll never be as beautiful as her.*tries to joke* See?I told you it was dumb.

Ooc: Geez thats really sweet,and sad.I can't believe she's gone.:sad:

Harry: You're more beautiful than she is, and it doesn't even matter anymore, because now you have me, you know that?

OOC: I know. Me either. It's really changing my life. More than anything ever has. I know now that I need to make a difference.

jessidoll
09-30-2012, 06:45 PM
Harry: You're more beautiful than she is, and it doesn't even matter anymore, because now you have me, you know that?

OOC: I know. Me either. It's really changing my life. More than anything ever has. I know now that I need to make a difference.

Katelyn:*keeps looking down* I dunno. You've never seen her,so how do you know I'm more beautiful?If you see her you'll probably think different.

Ooc: Well that's great you found that out!

niallsprincess
09-30-2012, 06:47 PM
Katelyn:*keeps looking down* I dunno. You've never seen her,so how do you know I'm more beautiful?If you see her you'll probably think different.

Ooc: Well that's great you found that out!

Harry: Show me the picture she sent you?

OOC: I guess... :sad2:

jessidoll
09-30-2012, 06:53 PM
Harry: Show me the picture she sent you?

OOC: I guess... :sad2:

Katelyn:*sighs and takes out her phone**pulls up the picture and hands out her phone so he can a the picture of a beautiful girl in a white short dress,with long wavy blonde hair smiling* You see?Now tell me your opinion hasn't changed.

niallsprincess
09-30-2012, 07:12 PM
Katelyn:*sighs and takes out her phone**pulls up the picture and hands out her phone so he can a the picture of a beautiful girl in a white short dress,with long wavy blonde hair smiling* You see?Now tell me your opinion hasn't changed.

Harry: I'll admit. She's really pretty. But blonde hair and a short dress, doesn't make her beautiful. You're gorgeous. Better than she could ever be.

jessidoll
09-30-2012, 07:19 PM
Harry: I'll admit. She's really pretty. But blonde hair and a short dress, doesn't make her beautiful. You're gorgeous. Better than she could ever be.

Katelyn:*puts her phone away and blushes a bit* Yeah,sure Curly.You've gone mad if you really think that.

niallsprincess
09-30-2012, 07:26 PM
Katelyn:*puts her phone away and blushes a bit* Yeah,sure Curly.You've gone mad if you really think that.

Harry: Then call me mad.

jessidoll
09-30-2012, 07:31 PM
Harry: Then call me mad.

Katelyn:Okay,you're mad.Bonkers,you've lost your head.*smiles a bit*

niallsprincess
09-30-2012, 07:32 PM
Katelyn:Okay,you're mad.Bonkers,you've lost your head.*smiles a bit*

Harry: I hope this hospital offers mental care then. *laughs*

Carly: *opens her eyes* Ugggh

jessidoll
09-30-2012, 07:35 PM
Harry: I hope this hospital offers mental care then. *laughs*

Carly: *opens her eyes* Ugggh

Katelyn:*smiles and turns to her* Hey Carls,nice to see you'r eyes open.

niallsprincess
09-30-2012, 07:44 PM
Katelyn:*smiles and turns to her* Hey Carls,nice to see you'r eyes open.

Carly: *coughs* Yeah...

jessidoll
09-30-2012, 07:51 PM
Carly: *coughs* Yeah...

Katelyn:*lays across the couch and puts her arms behind her head*

niallsprincess
09-30-2012, 07:56 PM
Katelyn:*lays across the couch and puts her arms behind her head*

Carly: *breathes slowly but takes a quick gasp every now and then*

Niall: *texting someone*

jessidoll
09-30-2012, 08:15 PM
Carly: *breathes slowly but takes a quick gasp every now and then*

Niall: *texting someone*

Katelyn:*yawns and rubs her eyes*

niallsprincess
09-30-2012, 08:18 PM
Katelyn:*yawns and rubs her eyes*

Harry: *looks over at her* Tired already?

jessidoll
09-30-2012, 08:26 PM
Harry: *looks over at her* Tired already?

Katelyn:Psh,me?Tired?Never.

niallsprincess
09-30-2012, 08:31 PM
Katelyn:Psh,me?Tired?Never.

Harry: oh, but I think you are. *grins*

jessidoll
09-30-2012, 08:36 PM
Harry: oh, but I think you are. *grins*

Katelyn:*sticks her toungue out* Well,I think you're wrong.*puts her hand over her mouth to hide her yawn*

niallsprincess
09-30-2012, 08:41 PM
Katelyn:*sticks her toungue out* Well,I think you're wrong.*puts her hand over her mouth to hide her yawn*

Harry: I'm not dumb. I know you just yawned. You are tired.

jessidoll
09-30-2012, 08:45 PM
Harry: I'm not dumb. I know you just yawned. You are tired.

Katelyn:So?I'm not going to sleep,I'm too anxious and I'm not comfy at all.

niallsprincess
09-30-2012, 09:00 PM
Katelyn:So?I'm not going to sleep,I'm too anxious and I'm not comfy at all.

Harry: *stretches* have you even slept at all since we've been here?

jessidoll
09-30-2012, 09:02 PM
Harry: *stretches* have you even slept at all since we've been here?

Katelyn:*shakes her head* No.

niallsprincess
09-30-2012, 09:05 PM
Katelyn:*shakes her head* No.

Harry: You should probably try and get some sleep then. We don't want you to be awake for too long. It's not healthy, you know.

jessidoll
09-30-2012, 09:09 PM
Harry: You should probably try and get some sleep then. We don't want you to be awake for too long. It's not healthy, you know.

Katelyn:I can't though,I can't sleep unless I'm comfy and this dumb couch is like bricks.I tries earlier and it didn't work.

niallsprincess
09-30-2012, 09:19 PM
Katelyn:I can't though,I can't sleep unless I'm comfy and this dumb couch is like bricks.I tries earlier and it didn't work.

Harry: Then you'll be up for at least a week. It's not like we can just drag a bed in here or something.

jessidoll
09-30-2012, 09:22 PM
Harry: Then you'll be up for at least a week. It's not like we can just drag a bed in here or something.

Katelyn:I wish.*sighs and tries to get comfy on the couch**mutters* Dumb brick couch.

niallsprincess
09-30-2012, 09:26 PM
Katelyn:I wish.*sighs and tries to get comfy on the couch**mutters* Dumb brick couch.

Harry: if you like, punch it or kick it, it should make it softer. That's what I've always done.

jessidoll
09-30-2012, 09:31 PM
Harry: if you like, punch it or kick it, it should make it softer. That's what I've always done.

Katelyn:*looks at him confuced* Punch and kick?*shrugs and kicks the couch a couple times**lays down with her hands on top of each other pressed to her cheek,facing away from the back of the couch*

niallsprincess
09-30-2012, 09:54 PM
Katelyn:*looks at him confuced* Punch and kick?*shrugs and kicks the couch a couple times**lays down with her hands on top of each other pressed to her cheek,facing away from the back of the couch*

Harry: Any better?

jessidoll
09-30-2012, 09:56 PM
Harry: Any better?

Katelyn:*yawns again* A bit,thanks.

niallsprincess
09-30-2012, 09:59 PM
Katelyn:*yawns again* A bit,thanks.

Harry: You're welcome. Try to get some sleep now.

jessidoll
09-30-2012, 10:02 PM
Harry: You're welcome. Try to get some sleep now.

Katelyn:*nods and closes her eyes**yawns for the last time and falls asleep*

niallsprincess
09-30-2012, 10:04 PM
Katelyn:*nods and closes her eyes**yawns for the last time and falls asleep*

Harry: *smiles* Finally, she's asleep.

Niall: *laughs quietly*

Carly: *blinks a few times and falls asleep*

jessidoll
09-30-2012, 10:10 PM
Harry: *smiles* Finally, she's asleep.

Niall: *laughs quietly*

Carly: *blinks a few times and falls asleep*

Katelyn:*moves in her sleep so shes looking at the ceiling*

niallsprincess
09-30-2012, 10:15 PM
Katelyn:*moves in her sleep so shes looking at the ceiling*

Niall: Guy time, Harry. The girls are asleep.

Harry: Guy time?

Niall: Well, maybe there's a football game on TV?

Harry: I guess... *turns the TV on, but it's quiet so it doesn't wake the girls up* Here. *watches the game*

Niall: *watches*

jessidoll
09-30-2012, 10:18 PM
Niall: Guy time, Harry. The girls are asleep.

Harry: Guy time?

Niall: Well, maybe there's a football game on TV?

Harry: I guess... *turns the TV on, but it's quiet so it doesn't wake the girls up* Here. *watches the game*

Niall: *watches*

Katelyn:*smiles a little in her sleep from her dream*

niallsprincess
09-30-2012, 10:22 PM
Katelyn:*smiles a little in her sleep from her dream*

Harry: *sees Katelyn smile* What do you think she's dreaming about?

Niall: Fairy Land.

Harry: What!?

Niall: You heard nothing.

jessidoll
09-30-2012, 10:26 PM
Harry: *sees Katelyn smile* What do you think she's dreaming about?

Niall: Fairy Land.

Harry: What!?

Niall: You heard nothing.

Katelyn:*talks in her sleep too quiet for anyone to hear*

Ooc:Omg I really laughed at that because I thought of them really saying it!

niallsprincess
09-30-2012, 10:29 PM
Katelyn:*talks in her sleep too quiet for anyone to hear*

Ooc:Omg I really laughed at that because I thought of them really saying it!

Harry: *sings Stand Up*

OOC: :) It'd be SO funny, right?:lmao:

jessidoll
09-30-2012, 10:33 PM
Harry: *sings Stand Up*

OOC: :) It'd be SO funny, right?:lmao:

Ooc:Hahaha yes!

Katelyn:*hears him in her sleep and smiles again*

niallsprincess
09-30-2012, 10:36 PM
Ooc:Hahaha yes!

Katelyn:*hears him in her sleep and smiles again*

Harry: Ooooh, she smiles when I sing. *starts singing opera*

jessidoll
09-30-2012, 10:39 PM
Harry: Ooooh, she smiles when I sing. *starts singing opera*

Katelyn:*smiles alittle again but wrinkles her nose a bit at the song choice*

niallsprincess
09-30-2012, 10:46 PM
Katelyn:*smiles alittle again but wrinkles her nose a bit at the song choice*

Harry: Ok, I'm going to go out a limb here and say she doesn't like opera music.

Niall: I think you're right man.

jessidoll
09-30-2012, 10:50 PM
Harry: Ok, I'm going to go out a limb here and say she doesn't like opera music.

Niall: I think you're right man.

Katelyn:*sighs in her sleep and turns to her original sleeping position on the couch*

niallsprincess
09-30-2012, 10:51 PM
Katelyn:*sighs in her sleep and turns to her original sleeping position on the couch*

Niall: *falls asleep*

OOC: Goodnight! I'll be on tomorrow after...school...:headache:

jessidoll
09-30-2012, 10:54 PM
Niall: *falls asleep*

OOC: Goodnight! I'll be on tomorrow after...school...:headache:

Ooc:Same here!Night!

Katelyn:*says as clear as if she was awake* Harry... *sighs and falls into a deeper sleep*

niallsprincess
10-01-2012, 04:46 PM
Ooc:Same here!Night!

Katelyn:*says as clear as if she was awake* Harry... *sighs and falls into a deeper sleep*

OOC: I'm here. :)

Harry: *smiles to himself* I guess she really does like me.

jessidoll
10-01-2012, 04:55 PM
OOC: I'm here. :)

Harry: *smiles to himself* I guess she really does like me.

Katelyn:*sleeping quietly*

Ooc:Me too!

niallsprincess
10-01-2012, 05:05 PM
Katelyn:*sleeping quietly*

Ooc:Me too!

Carly: *her and Niall both wake up at the same time* *looks at the wall clock* Ugggh, eleven in the morning already?

Harry: *finally falls asleep*

jessidoll
10-01-2012, 05:11 PM
Carly: *her and Niall both wake up at the same time* *looks at the wall clock* Ugggh, eleven in the morning already?

Harry: *finally falls asleep*

Katelyn:*mutters quietly in her sleep again*

niallsprincess
10-01-2012, 05:15 PM
Katelyn:*mutters quietly in her sleep again*

Carly: *groans loudly and grimaces at the floor*

Niall: *picks up a book and reads to Carly, trying to make her feel better*

jessidoll
10-01-2012, 05:21 PM
Carly: *groans loudly and grimaces at the floor*

Niall: *picks up a book and reads to Carly, trying to make her feel better*

Katelyn:*wakes,turns so shes on her back and stretches*

niallsprincess
10-01-2012, 05:23 PM
Katelyn:*wakes,turns so shes on her back and stretches*

Harry: *snores very quietly*

Carly: *still hasn't smiled yet*

Doctor: *walks into the room* Surgery tomorrow, Carly. Then after three days, you'll be able to make a flight back to Ireland. *walks back out of the room*

Carly: *sighs and keeps listening to Niall read*

jessidoll
10-01-2012, 05:27 PM
Harry: *snores very quietly*

Carly: *still hasn't smiled yet*

Doctor: *walks into the room* Surgery tomorrow, Carly. Then after three days, you'll be able to make a flight back to Ireland. *walks back out of the room*

Carly: *sighs and keeps listening to Niall read*

Katelyn:*sits up and yawns**rubs her eyes and tries to remember some of her dreams*

niallsprincess
10-01-2012, 05:39 PM
Katelyn:*sits up and yawns**rubs her eyes and tries to remember some of her dreams*

Niall: *looks up at Katelyn* SO, what'd you dream about last night, Kate?

jessidoll
10-01-2012, 05:48 PM
Niall: *looks up at Katelyn* SO, what'd you dream about last night, Kate?

Katelyn:*thinks* I dreamed I was at one of your guy's concert,but I only heard Harry Singing,none of you guys.Then I had another dream but I can't remember a lot of it.That usually doesn't happen,unless I talk when I'm asleep.

niallsprincess
10-01-2012, 06:28 PM
Katelyn:*thinks* I dreamed I was at one of your guy's concert,but I only heard Harry Singing,none of you guys.Then I had another dream but I can't remember a lot of it.That usually doesn't happen,unless I talk when I'm asleep.

Niall: Only Harry? Selfish girl. I'm just kidding. *smiles* Harry was singing last night.

jessidoll
10-01-2012, 06:33 PM
Niall: Only Harry? Selfish girl. I'm just kidding. *smiles* Harry was singing last night.

Katelyn:*laughs* Thats why I only heard him,I was wondering why I didn't hear you or the other boys.*puts her hair down and finger-combs it*

niallsprincess
10-01-2012, 06:35 PM
Katelyn:*laughs* Thats why I only heard him,I was wondering why I didn't hear you or the other boys.*puts her hair down and finger-combs it*

Niall: Someone needs a brush. *laughs*

jessidoll
10-01-2012, 06:45 PM
Niall: Someone needs a brush. *laughs*

Katelyn:*sticks her toungue out**gives up and puts her hair in a messy bun*

niallsprincess
10-01-2012, 06:51 PM
Katelyn:*sticks her toungue out**gives up and puts her hair in a messy bun*

Niall: *tilts his head* That's better.

Carly: Just in case you didn't hear, I'm having surgery tomorrow, Kate.

jessidoll
10-01-2012, 06:58 PM
Niall: *tilts his head* That's better.

Carly: Just in case you didn't hear, I'm having surgery tomorrow, Kate.

Katelyn:*smiles a bit* Thanks.*turns to her* You are?Are you nervous?

niallsprincess
10-01-2012, 06:58 PM
Katelyn:*smiles a bit* Thanks.*turns to her* You are?Are you nervous?

Carly: Nahhhhh. I've had plenty before this.

jessidoll
10-01-2012, 07:02 PM
Carly: Nahhhhh. I've had plenty before this.

Katelyn:*nods* Thats good,I think.After did he say you could go home if you're fine?

niallsprincess
10-01-2012, 07:05 PM
Katelyn:*nods* Thats good,I think.After did he say you could go home if you're fine?

Carly: Yep! A day after it. So a day after tomorrow. *smiles* Getting some rods and plates in my back. Wish i didn't have all these bandages on my burns, though.

OOC: Changed it to one day instead of three ;)

jessidoll
10-01-2012, 07:08 PM
Carly: Yep! A day after it. So a day after tomorrow. *smiles* Getting some rods and plates in my back. Wish i didn't have all these bandages on my burns, though.

OOC: Changed it to one day instead of three ;)

Katelyn:*nods and smiles* Thats great,the leaving soon thing.We can try and decorate for Christmas when we get back,or I could at least put up some mistletoe and the tree.

niallsprincess
10-01-2012, 08:38 PM
Katelyn:*nods and smiles* Thats great,the leaving soon thing.We can try and decorate for Christmas when we get back,or I could at least put up some mistletoe and the tree.

Carly: i love Christmas decorating. I'll get to help you at the mansion, and then do my own at my house. *almost tries to smile, but doesn't*

jessidoll
10-01-2012, 08:44 PM
Carly: i love Christmas decorating. I'll get to help you at the mansion, and then do my own at my house. *almost tries to smile, but doesn't*

Katelyn:*smiles* Sounds good,I just hope we can get all the good decorations up at the manor,me and Jo found so many!Plus I found some other things I'm thinking about looking at again,maybe I'll even borrow some.

niallsprincess
10-01-2012, 09:05 PM
Katelyn:*smiles* Sounds good,I just hope we can get all the good decorations up at the manor,me and Jo found so many!Plus I found some other things I'm thinking about looking at again,maybe I'll even borrow some.

Carly: *nods* I- I like Christmas time.

jessidoll
10-01-2012, 09:10 PM
Carly: *nods* I- I like Christmas time.

Katelyn:And this Christmas time,I am going to try and make it one of the best we'll ever have.I mean,I'm going to do so much!Bake cakes,cookies,pies,Oh and presents for everyone of course!

niallsprincess
10-01-2012, 09:15 PM
Katelyn:And this Christmas time,I am going to try and make it one of the best we'll ever have.I mean,I'm going to do so much!Bake cakes,cookies,pies,Oh and presents for everyone of course!

Carly: *nods*

Doctor: *walks into the room* Carly, have you eaten at all lately?

Carly: *answers quickly* yes, why???

Doctor: Your nutrition signs are low. That's all. But now you can't eat until tomorrow after surgery.

Carly: *coughs* Ok.

Doctor: *walks out*

jessidoll
10-01-2012, 09:17 PM

Doctor: *walks into the room* Carly, have you eaten at all lately?

Carly: *answers quickly* yes, why???

Doctor: Your nutrition signs are low. That's all. But now you can't eat until tomorrow after surgery.

Carly: *coughs* Ok.

Doctor: *walks out*

Katelyn: Hm,I didn't know you couldn't eat before surgery.*leans back in her seat*

niallsprincess
10-01-2012, 09:24 PM
Katelyn: Hm,I didn't know you couldn't eat before surgery.*leans back in her seat*

Carly: *sighs* You'll throw up if you do eat... *her stomach growls* *mutters to herself* I knew I should've eaten...

jessidoll
10-01-2012, 09:27 PM
Carly: *sighs* You'll throw up if you do eat... *her stomach growls* *mutters to herself* I knew I should've eaten...

Katelyn:Oh...guess I learned something new today then.

niallsprincess
10-01-2012, 09:31 PM
Katelyn:Oh...guess I learned something new today then.

jessidoll
10-01-2012, 09:38 PM

Katelyn:*stretches*I wish I could get taller,just a bit. Wouldn't it be wicked if you could just grow whenever you want!?Like,if you stretch enough you just get taller.

niallsprincess
10-01-2012, 09:47 PM
Katelyn:*stretches*I wish I could get taller,just a bit. Wouldn't it be wicked if you could just grow whenever you want!?Like,if you stretch enough you just get taller.

Carly: Yep. *looks at a sleeping Harry* How is he still sleeping?

jessidoll
10-01-2012, 09:50 PM
Carly: Yep. *looks at a sleeping Harry* How is he still sleeping?

Katelyn:I dunno,but I have an idea.*says in a fake serious voice* The only reason his hair is so curly is because he knows all the world's evil secrets,so that must make you pretty tired.*bites her lip from giggling*

niallsprincess
10-01-2012, 10:01 PM
Katelyn:I dunno,but I have an idea.*says in a fake serious voice* The only reason his hair is so curly is because he knows all the world's evil secrets,so that must make you pretty tired.*bites her lip from giggling*

Carly: *almost smiles*

Niall: *laughs* No, it's because he didn't get any sleep last night. He stayed up all night last night.

jessidoll
10-01-2012, 10:04 PM
Carly: *almost smiles*

Niall: *laughs* No, it's because he didn't get any sleep last night. He stayed up all night last night.

Katelyn:Darn,and I was so sure my theory was right.But why do you think he was up all night?Couldn't sleep?

niallsprincess
10-01-2012, 10:12 PM
Katelyn:Darn,and I was so sure my theory was right.But why do you think he was up all night?Couldn't sleep?

Niall: *nods* i guess...

jessidoll
10-01-2012, 10:16 PM
Niall: *nods* i guess...

Katelyn: Hm.*sits criss-cross and just looks around the room*

niallsprincess
10-01-2012, 10:18 PM
Katelyn: Hm.*sits criss-cross and just looks around the room*

Harry: *sleeps soundly*

Carly: *grimaces and closes her eyes*

Niall: *rubs her shoulders*

jessidoll
10-01-2012, 10:22 PM
Harry: *sleeps soundly*

Carly: *grimaces and closes her eyes*

Niall: *rubs her shoulders*

Katelyn:*sighs and plays a game on her phone*

niallsprincess
10-01-2012, 10:24 PM
Katelyn:*sighs and plays a game on her phone*

Niall: *pulls his knees back into the chair and falls asleep*

Carly: *passes out*

OOC: Goodnight! Be on after school!

jessidoll
10-01-2012, 10:27 PM
Niall: *pulls his knees back into the chair and falls asleep*

Carly: *passes out*

OOC: Goodnight! Be on after school!

Katelyn:*looks at them and puts her phone away to save the battery**watches T.V.*

OOc: Night!:wave2:

niallsprincess
10-02-2012, 05:10 PM
OOC: I'm here! Sorry so late. I had Beta Club. We made flyers and posters for the food drive we're having. Accomplishment level 10000. :cool1:

jessidoll
10-02-2012, 05:36 PM
OOC: I'm here! Sorry so late. I had Beta Club. We made flyers and posters for the food drive we're having. Accomplishment level 10000. :cool1:

Ooc:Its fine!And that sounds cool!

niallsprincess
10-02-2012, 05:47 PM
Ooc:Its fine!And that sounds cool!

OOC: Yep. Have to go back on Thursday to finish the posters for the halls with my best friend and one of my guy friends.

jessidoll
10-02-2012, 05:57 PM
OOC: Yep. Have to go back on Thursday to finish the posters for the halls with my best friend and one of my guy friends.

Ooc:Sounds like a good time!

Katelyn:*drums her fingers on her leg with one hand and rests her cheek on the other*

niallsprincess
10-02-2012, 05:58 PM
Ooc:Sounds like a good time!

Katelyn:*drums her fingers on her leg with one hand and rests her cheek on the other*

OOC: indeed. :snooty: lol :rotfl:

Harry: *sniffs and wakes up*

jessidoll
10-02-2012, 06:05 PM
OOC: indeed. :snooty: lol :rotfl:

Harry: *sniffs and wakes up*

Katelyn:*looks at him* Mornin' sleeping beauty,have a nice sleep?

Ooc:Hahahaha

niallsprincess
10-02-2012, 06:08 PM
Katelyn:*looks at him* Mornin' sleeping beauty,have a nice sleep?

Ooc:Hahahaha

Harry: *nods and leans his head back*

Carly: *opens her eyes*

Doctor: *walks in* Surgery today, Carly. *gives her four different pills* Here, take these, and in five minutes, we'll take you down to the OR.

jessidoll
10-02-2012, 06:18 PM
Harry: *nods and leans his head back*

Carly: *opens her eyes*

Doctor: *walks in* Surgery today, Carly. *gives her four different pills* Here, take these, and in five minutes, we'll take you down to the OR.

Katelyn:Thats good.*turns to her* Yuck,medicine.

niallsprincess
10-02-2012, 06:21 PM
Katelyn:Thats good.*turns to her* Yuck,medicine.

Carly: *shrugs* *takes the pills* *sighs*

jessidoll
10-02-2012, 06:28 PM
Carly: *shrugs* *takes the pills* *sighs*

Katelyn:*lays back and puts her arms behind her head*

niallsprincess
10-02-2012, 06:33 PM
Katelyn:*lays back and puts her arms behind her head*

Carly: *yawns*

Niall: *wakes up* What's going on?

Carly: Surgery right now, I guess.

Doctor: *walks in with some nurses* Time to go, Carly.

Niall: *waves* Bye, princess.

jessidoll
10-02-2012, 06:35 PM
Carly: *yawns*

Niall: *wakes up* What's going on?

Carly: Surgery right now, I guess.

Doctor: *walks in with some nurses* Time to go, Carly.

Niall: *waves* Bye, princess.

Katelyn:Bye Carls,we'll see you when you get back!

niallsprincess
10-02-2012, 06:36 PM
Katelyn:Bye Carls,we'll see you when you get back!

Carly: *waves* Bye!

Nurses: *wheel her into the OR*

Doctor: *gives her a shot that makes her fall asleep INSTANTLY* Time to start the surgery, nurses. *begins surgery*

jessidoll
10-02-2012, 06:43 PM
Carly: *waves* Bye!

Nurses: *wheel her into the OR*

Doctor: *gives her a shot that makes her fall asleep INSTANTLY* Time to start the surgery, nurses. *begins surgery*

Katelyn:*sighs* And now,we wait I suppose.*turns upside down in her spot*

niallsprincess
10-02-2012, 06:47 PM
Katelyn:*sighs* And now,we wait I suppose.*turns upside down in her spot*

Niall: *nods* Mhmm. Do you think she'll be ok after this? What if something goes wrong? *keeps a calm voice to hide his fear*

jessidoll
10-02-2012, 06:53 PM
Niall: *nods* Mhmm. Do you think she'll be ok after this? What if something goes wrong? *keeps a calm voice to hide his fear*

Katelyn:I hope she is,if she isn't I dunno what we'll do.*sighs* We just gotta hope for the best.

niallsprincess
10-02-2012, 06:55 PM
Katelyn:I hope she is,if she isn't I dunno what we'll do.*sighs* We just gotta hope for the best.

Niall: *sighs* How long do you think it'll take?

jessidoll
10-02-2012, 07:04 PM
Niall: *sighs* How long do you think it'll take?

Katelyn:*shrugs* Maybe a hour?

niallsprincess
10-02-2012, 07:13 PM
Katelyn:*shrugs* Maybe a hour?

Niall: Ok...

Carly: *an hour and a half passes*

Doctor: *finishes the surgery*

Niall: *breathes slowly, but heavily*

Doctor: *wheels her to the recovery room*

jessidoll
10-02-2012, 07:16 PM
Niall: Ok...