PDA

View Full Version : Pop or ASMu Mid December?

Belle & Ariel
09-16-2012, 11:33 PM
We are booking a free dining trip Dec. 14-23 and need advice not having been in values for a couple years.
We prefer ASMu because we have better bus experience there and feel the resort is calmer. We have stayed at both and enjoy Pop when we stay a couple nights before moving to our DVC resort. We have been at Music for 8 and 9 night stays and enjoyed our stays very much. A couple days at Pop is good but I don't know if the busyiness of it will drive us crazy after a few days.
I am afraid though that All Stars is full of school groups. We know of a school that performs in Candlelight and they stay there along with several other schools. Is this something like Pop Warner that we want to avoid in December? Do they stay at Pop as well?
Finally, it seems Music was refurbished around 2009 and Pop shortly after. Are they both in good condition or has someone stayed recently who sees one going downhill?
Thanks!

goofyintoronto
09-17-2012, 08:05 AM
I personally like Pop better than the allstars. Love the bus service, the food court, and the arcade for my son. We always have fun here.

Pop was refurbed not too long ago....I think in 2010? Someone correct me if im wrong. Rooms are very nice. I personally never found it too chaotic, and i've gone during peak time!

Belle & Ariel
09-18-2012, 11:39 AM
Is there a way to find if school groups will be at a resort?