PDA

View Full Version : Please tell me about the pirate rooms at cbr!!

jessieroo
09-16-2012, 09:18 PM
Can anyone please tell me where they are? Which island group and buildings? Thanks!

TigrLvsPooh
09-16-2012, 09:23 PM
We stayed in a pirate room this year, I have pictures and descriptions in my trip report: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2900883 It was really cute! :thumbsup2

Julie711
09-16-2012, 10:35 PM
Can anyone please tell me where they are? Which island group and buildings? Thanks!

We stayed in the pirate rooms last may. We love CBR , it was our fourth stay. The pirate rooms are located in Trinidad south which is the futherest from the main area, however within a 6-7 minute walk, never bothered us! Our DD loved the pirate ship beds and the decor!

auralia
09-17-2012, 05:59 AM
The walk was WAY too long after long days at the parks with little ones (I probably wouldn't mind if we didn't have a 2 year old). I wished I had just done preferred because that amazing pool is there, but no one wanted to go on the 10 minute hike to get there. After the first day or two the decor wears off and then it's just a fancy bed and a long walk.

2DisPrincesses
09-17-2012, 07:47 AM
My girls, ages 3 and 7, LOVED the pirate rooms. We used the pool everyday and didn't mind the walk. One day, when we were particularly tired, we drove down. We are doing a split stay at AofA and Wilderness Lodge for our next trip, and the girls were quite disappointed and wanted to stay in pirate room again. I haven't told them where we are staying, just that we are staying at two different resorts and Caribbean Beach is not one of them. Hopefully they will be equally as pleased with the Little Mermaid room:)