PDA

View Full Version : beach or yatch club deluxe resorts + rvs

jediagh
09-16-2012, 06:02 PM
Is it possible to park an RV at either of those resorts while staying at them? Not looking to hook up the RV to any utilities but just physically parking it there while staying at the resort?

We just got back from our 2nd trip and stayed at CSR (sep 2012) and the resort parking for guest was so empty that I could see being able to park an RV there.

For our next trip we are thinking of the beach or yatch club and maybe taking an RV with us for the drive to/from.

Thanks

TigrLvsPooh
09-16-2012, 10:41 PM
Is it possible to park an RV at either of those resorts while staying at them? Not looking to hook up the RV to any utilities but just physically parking it there while staying at the resort?

We just got back from our 2nd trip and stayed at CSR (sep 2012) and the resort parking for guest was so empty that I could see being able to park an RV there.

For our next trip we are thinking of the beach or yatch club and maybe taking an RV with us for the drive to/from.

Thanks

Yes, you can park your RV at the Beach Club. Just make sure you tell them when you check-in you have an RV so they can tell you where you need to park it. I believe it is back along the far righthand side of the parking lot. There is no additional charge. :)

JeanfromBNA
09-17-2012, 12:58 AM
I've seen them in the parking lot before, so I don't see why not. You probably need to tell them when you check in.