PDA

View Full Version : Best standard room at Beach Club

loinsley
09-16-2012, 05:45 PM
Any suggestions for best standard rooms at the Beach Club? Or best connecting rooms....

pixarmom
09-16-2012, 08:05 PM
Hello loinsley! We haven't stayed in a standard room since BC changed its categories (I'd guess our previous standard views are now reclassified as garden views.) So I may not be very helpful. But please join us on the BC/YC thread - lots of posters there have experience that may be helpful!

Here's the link: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2970473

TigrLvsPooh
09-16-2012, 10:20 PM
Any suggestions for best standard rooms at the Beach Club? Or best connecting rooms....

We had a nice standard room a few years ago that was very close to Epcot, I wish I could remember the room #! Maybe just add "close to Epcot" on your reservation if that sounds appealing to you. It was really handy because we could come in and out through the side door. :thumbsup2

dworldlovers
09-17-2012, 08:41 AM
We were there for our first time this past Jan. and had a garden view room. The view was trees and wasn't too bad!! The room itself was fantastic-very comfortable and spacious enough for 3 of us (21 y/o daughter)!! I was quite sick for 1 and 1/2 days while there (not Disneys' fault) and couldn't leave the room and it was like being at home it was so comfortable!!