PDA

View Full Version : Fave disney song(s)

dizsophie
09-15-2012, 04:40 PM
HEY! So i wanted to know what Disney songs everyone likes... I like make a man outta you from Mulan! :)

Orreed
09-15-2012, 09:18 PM
When you Wish Upon a Star is kinda my life theme song. I also am obsessed with any music from the Little Mermaid because I am doing that show and belt out Part of Your World a lot. Some of my other favorites are...

*When will my life begin - Tangled
*Someday my Prince will Come - Snow White
*There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow- COP
*Did I mention Little Mermaid, yeah, but I'll do it again:goodvibes
Oh I Just Can't Wait to Be King- Lion King
*Space Mountain Soundtrack
*Soarin' Soundtrack

trj010014
09-16-2012, 05:57 PM
Out of thin air-- Aladdin and the Prince of theives
Dig a tunnel-- Lion King 1 1/2
At the ball-- Cinderella 3
Cruella De ville-- 101 Dalmations
I just can't wait to be king-- Lion King
You can fly-- peter pan
Under the sea-- Little mermaid
Reflection-- Mulan

and all the songs from Cinderella 2.

I have a lot.... and I probably forgot some.

xApril
09-16-2012, 07:43 PM
I like a lot, but my main favorites are from Lion King - Circle of Life, I Just Can't Wait to Be King, and Hakuna Matata.

dduck5
09-17-2012, 01:26 PM
I like when you wish upon a star.

niallsprincess
09-17-2012, 04:37 PM
A couple of mine are Kiss The Girl from The Little Mermaid
Just can't wait to be King from The Lion King
You'll be in My Heart from Tarzan
The Circle of Life from The Lion King
and Beauty and the Beast from Beauty and the Beast :)

Dramaprincess
09-18-2012, 08:21 PM
Which ones AREN'T my favorite?:rotfl2: I love all of them, but some of my favorites would have to be I Just Can't Wait To Be King, I'll Make A Man Out Of You, Be Our Guest, and When Will My Life Begin. Oh...and Under The Sea:cutie:

Experiment113
09-19-2012, 02:25 PM
Ahhhhhhh!!!!! How do u choose!!!! I can't!!!!!!! I would have a list going on forever!!!!!! 💛💙💜💗💚❤

DisneyAllyC
09-21-2012, 06:34 PM
Oh my umm A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes, Under the Sea, Welcome-Brother Bear, Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride, I See the Light, everything from Beauty and the Beast, Stand Out from A Goofy Movie, Colors of the Wind, I won't say I'm in Love, etc.

Experiment113
09-26-2012, 05:39 PM
I really like the first couple songs from the Brave CD.

Experiment113
09-28-2012, 09:49 AM
I love the music at Pizzafari and Flame Tree BBQ!!! However I can't find music on a cd like that or even on iTunes!!! I'm so sad! :crying:

meggiebeth
09-30-2012, 05:29 PM
Oh my umm A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes, Under the Sea, Welcome-Brother Bear, Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride, I See the Light, everything from Beauty and the Beast, Stand Out from A Goofy Movie, Colors of the Wind, I won't say I'm in Love, etc.

Wow, your taste is really similar to mine. I also like Go the Distance from Hercules and the ending song from the Dream Along With Mickey Show in MK. I miss it so badly! I tried buying the CD- $30- but shipped to where I live was like an extra 30 dollars! There is no way I'm paying $60 for a CD lol, even if it is Disney.

meggiebeth
09-30-2012, 05:30 PM
I love the music at Pizzafari and Flame Tree BBQ!!! However I can't find music on a cd like that or even on iTunes!!! I'm so sad! :crying:

Ikr! I wish so much Disney would put some parks music on iTunes. I've looked for ages but they don't :(
I'm gonna try and download them from YouTube. Have you found your songs on YouTube?

haunted mansion
10-01-2012, 06:55 PM
the future world area music in epcot

Experiment113
10-05-2012, 05:23 PM
Ikr! I wish so much Disney would put some parks music on iTunes. I've looked for ages but they don't :(
I'm gonna try and download them from YouTube. Have you found your songs on YouTube?

Ummm how do you do that??? Can I download other videos I like from YouTube too???

We love Soarin music!!!

ke3d98
10-06-2012, 04:01 PM
The Hunchback of Notre Dame Soundtrack <3
Beauty and the Beast Soundtrack
Part of Your World and Under the Sea -The Little Mermaid
When Will My Life Begin and Mother Knows Best -Tangled
Can You Feel the Love Tonight -The Lion King
Reflection -Mulan
Colors of the Wind -Pocahontas
Almost There -The Princess and the Frog
You Got a Friend in Me -Toy Story