PDA

View Full Version : A day late and a $ too much

lindylou
09-15-2012, 04:20 PM
Hello all, I have a member of our party who is coming a day after us. I will like to shorten his passes and dining plan 1 day less.
Is this possible? Who do I contact? Reservations, concierge itinerary planning, I'm a little bit bummed because I heard all have to remain the same and it would depend on the Pkg.
Thanks to all, all have always been so helpful!!!!

mom2rtk
09-15-2012, 04:24 PM
If you are all in the same room then you all have to have the same days on your tickets and dining plan. If you are not within your 45 days, you can shorten everyone's tickets by one day, then add an extra day back onto all but that one.

Can't say if making a change will subject you to the newer ticket prices. You'd have to check on that. Depending on how many days involved, it might be better to just leave the extra day alone.

lindylou
09-15-2012, 04:29 PM
Wow!...... I forgot all about the ticket increases!!!
Thank you so much,
Linda

cwt580
09-15-2012, 04:44 PM
bright side you will get that persons extra dining credits towards your group total. they are not individual credits per say. they are clumped as a total number of credits for the room/reservation.....

lindylou
09-15-2012, 05:07 PM
And another BIG WOW!!
Last trip one son used just about everyone's credits himself at the Food and Wine Festival.
And anothe big Thank You!!:goodvibes