PDA

View Full Version : KTTW charging question?

forever11709
09-15-2012, 10:02 AM
We leave for the world in 26 days and I had a quick question about the KTTW. We are 4 adults traveling together and we were wondering if we can add 1 credit card to 2 of the KTTW cards and a separate credit card to the other 2 KTTW cards? Thanks in advance!

longrf01
09-15-2012, 11:12 AM
It depends. (I tell my engineering students that's the universal answer to all engineering questions.):rotfl2:

Separate reservations - yes
Same reservation, different rooms - maybe
Same room - no

TheRustyScupper
09-15-2012, 11:23 AM
1) Yes.
2) Every KTTW can be assigned its own credit/debit card.
3) Even every person within the same room.

NOTE: The old system was kind of clunky, but was doable. (The
method was called "SHARE".) The new computer system makes this
a lot easier.

longrf01
09-15-2012, 02:04 PM
1) Yes.
2) Every KTTW can be assigned its own credit/debit card.
3) Even every person within the same room.

NOTE: The old system was kind of clunky, but was doable. (The
method was called "SHARE".) The new computer system makes this
a lot easier.

Interesting. Sounds like the CM I asked this morning at All Stars wasn't fully informed.

DisneyHardin
09-15-2012, 02:38 PM
Interesting. Sounds like the CM I asked this morning at All Stars wasn't fully informed.

I think maybe there are quite a few CM's that aren't fully informed. On our last trip we had a huge hassle putting on a CC for room charging. The ressie was in my name, but my mom wanted to use her CC for the charging privledge. The CM at POFQ said that the name on the CC had to match the name of the lead person on the ressie. So, it took almost 45 minutes for her to change the ressie to my mom's name so she could then add her CC. Had we known it would be such a hassle, she wouldn't have done and would have just used her CC out in the world.

Cactus girl
09-16-2012, 06:38 AM
We are here now and have separate ccs for myself and my MIL. We are CL and they had to find someone who knew how to do it so I am guessing this this is a new thing. When you get to the resort if you are met with a "no" just ask them to check with their supervisor.