PDA

View Full Version : Downtown Disney Resorts??

jenhelgren
09-15-2012, 10:42 AM
How close are the Downtown Disney resorts to the actual marketplace? I need to book a room for the first night we arrive before our stay at Disney begins and I was interested in Downtown Disney area because we have never been. Can you actually walk from the resorts to dinner/shopping? I tried looking at maps but can't really judge the distance. Any recommendations for the best resort in Downtown Disney? Thanks!

Deb & Bill
09-15-2012, 04:08 PM
How close are the Downtown Disney resorts to the actual marketplace? I need to book a room for the first night we arrive before our stay at Disney begins and I was interested in Downtown Disney area because we have never been. Can you actually walk from the resorts to dinner/shopping? I tried looking at maps but can't really judge the distance. Any recommendations for the best resort in Downtown Disney? Thanks!

Some are closer than others, but none are really a long, long hike. We've stayed at the Doubletree Guest Suites and Wyndham when it was right across the street from the Marketplace. They work out nicely for your arrival night.