PDA

View Full Version : Online check in a good idea for first timers?

Jewel3k
09-14-2012, 08:41 PM
Trying to decide between online check in and regular check in. Is there anything great about the regular check in experience that is not to be missed for a first time family checking in? I like the idea of getting it done and over with so the dh 6, 4 and 2 year old aren't hanging around the lobby for to long with nothing to do, but I don't want to miss any important info I might need.

nkereina
09-14-2012, 09:16 PM
Not really but online check-in depends on what is most important to you. If you are arriving early before check-in time and its important to you to get a room that's ready if you can, do online check-in. If you are arriving when it's peak crowds and/or a busy day and/or busy time, do online check-in. If room requests are important to you, do not do online check in. We prefer to get our room request and don't mind waiting, so we always stick to regular check-in. We've discussed with CMs in conversation how it's their priority to get people into rooms that are ready for online check-in, so room requests aren't necessarily always taken into consideration.

maxiesmom
09-15-2012, 05:43 AM
I think first timers should do regular check in, just to hear the whole spiel. Plus, all of the lobbies have things in them to entertain your kids==movies or games and such, so they won't be standing there bored.