PDA

View Full Version : Online Check In - Resort Departure Time?

pumpkinpatchquilter
09-14-2012, 01:49 PM
Hi there - I'm trying to complete the online check in for our stay coming up in a few days...can anyone tell me, the "Estimated Time of Resort Departure" - that is totally seperate from the check out time correct? Our flight leaves at 4pm, so I estimated we'd leave at 1pm...but checkout of the resort is at 11am. So do I put 1pm or 11am? I'm assuming this is used for ME? I don't want to be charged for an extra day! We want to check out at 11am but take the ME to the airport before our flight.

Any help I am grateful for! Thank you all so much!

abdgeek
09-14-2012, 07:22 PM
You can put down 11am. They use this information to see what rooms they can start cleaning early. Don't be surprised if the maid knocks on your door before you leave. Just tell her that you will be out at 11am.

abdgeek
09-14-2012, 07:32 PM
I forgot to say you should check out at 11am. If you don't plan on going to the park, you can sit in the lobby or give your bags to bell services and do whatever you want. You're right, ME will probably pick you up at 1 pm. After I checkout, I usually just sit in the lobby if I only have a couple of hours until ME picks me up .