PDA

View Full Version : You know you're obsessed with Disney when...

dizsophie
09-11-2012, 09:37 PM
I know this thread was already created, but no one posts on it anymore, so I wanted to restart it! :)

ashleydisneyworld
09-12-2012, 02:37 PM
Everything you see you correlate to something Disney!

dduck5
09-12-2012, 07:38 PM
when everything you do you can relate to Disney. Or you just think about Disney all the time.

Experiment113
09-12-2012, 09:05 PM
when everything you do you can relate to Disney.

Ya I do that too. I'll see something and I'll be like that reminds me of Spectromagic or that smells like soarin or something like that.

WaltDaddy
09-12-2012, 09:12 PM
when you see hidden mickey's EVERYWHERE or when music being played over head at a store or mall reminds you of being in the parks...

duffysfriend
09-12-2012, 09:15 PM
when you find mickey heads in your sweat droplets after spin class.

wdwtwins
09-24-2012, 05:49 PM
You're obsessed with Disney when you have an Instagram account allll about it! Go follow my Disney account on Instagram! :goodvibes touching_the_butt_nemo Comment on one of my pics if your from the Dis! :thumbsup2Please follow! Thanks!:cool1:

disneygirl520
09-25-2012, 11:20 PM
When you have your friends alert you when the local ice cream place has soft serve pineapple just so you can having something close to a Dole Whip.

meggiebeth
09-27-2012, 04:35 PM
When your friends tell you to shut up because you've already talked about Disney 3 times that day :hourglass:crazy2:

Experiment113
09-27-2012, 04:44 PM
My school smelled like Soarin' 2 day!!!! :)

Experiment113
09-27-2012, 06:22 PM
I have Sonny Eclipse songs stuck in my head. I have no idea how they got there!!! :crazy: :mickeybar

Princess_Kayla
10-22-2012, 11:19 PM
when you buy a $500 prom dress because its named after and inspired by your favorite princess >,<:crazy2:

Orreed
10-23-2012, 09:00 PM
When on your first trip to Disneyland two years ago...

*You know your way around without a map
*You tell other people about future expansions and then think your a local
*A guest asks a cast member a question. But they are unaware of the answer and you answer it.

And in everyday life...

*Someone asks if your related to Walt Disney (I wish!)
*You can't talk about Disney because you already have too much.

Primrosepower
10-23-2012, 11:23 PM
When you have your friends alert you when the local ice cream place has soft serve pineapple just so you can having something close to a Dole Whip.

It's never even close to being as good though... :( *tear*

Joseph Robinson
10-26-2012, 06:06 PM
...You won't date a girl that doesn't like the parks as much as you do. :thumbsup2

IWasBornToLoveDisney
11-07-2012, 05:40 PM
When you smell something and you can pin point the exact location in one of the parks (I often stop walking and stand in a spot until I can recall the location of the smell... Once it was the smell when you stand to the left of the Muppet fountain facing the Muppet Vision 3D building. Yeah, it is that specific. I am extremely sensitive to smells)

When you wake up with Disney songs stuck in your head

When you start comparing rhythms in everyday songs to Disney songs

When you rewind the DVR just to watch a Disney commercial

When you constantly price trips in the hopes that you can get it to work

When thinking about going makes you emotional

plus many others

...You won't date a girl that doesn't like the parks as much as you do. :thumbsup2

:lovestruc

IWasBornToLoveDisney
11-07-2012, 05:42 PM
double

GooglieBear
11-15-2012, 12:16 AM
When all your shirts have a Disney character on them.

DisneyWriter627
11-15-2012, 06:12 PM
When all your shirts have a Disney character on them.

I feel like all I wear are Disney shirts! If it doesn't have Disney on it, it's not as great, haha.

Also...

How's this for a story? My choir is going to perform in Disney Candlelight on December 10th. Today, we were deciding what park we were going to go to with the extra ticket Disney gives us. So, you know you're obsessed with Disney when your choir director asks you to stand in front of the entire class like you are the official Disney trip planner. I had to explain what each park was about, what attractions they had, I answered questions, and explained the expansions that will be opening (New Fantasyland, Test Track 2.0, etc.) when we go. And everyone respected my opinion and statements. No one argued with anything I said. It was great.

When your entire room is filled with Disney toys.
When you own almost every single Disney Animated Movie (50/52. Wreck-It Ralph hasn't come out on DVD yet and the original Winnie the Pooh (1977) is hard to find.)
I could go on, haha.

Experiment113
11-18-2012, 08:38 AM
A cast member shook water off of an umbrella in the shape of Mickey!!!!!! How do they do it?!?!?!?!?! Hahahah!!

Epcot Freak
11-18-2012, 06:05 PM
When any conversation ur in can come into a disney conversation!

diskar2
11-18-2012, 06:50 PM
When all your stuffed animals are Disney characters
all of your everyday house stuff is disney
all your christmass decorations are disney
all the gifts you give people are disney
You own the Disney version of every game (their always better)
when you get really offended someone didn't tell you they were going to disney
when you feel the urge to let everyone at school know you like Disney a lot more then them (I'm competitive) haha

Jasmineriver
12-10-2012, 05:22 PM
i eat
i drink
and dream disney!!!!!
I'm a 24/7 disney freak
if i'm not on my dis i'm on the wdw website:cool1:

stitch5ever
12-12-2012, 08:52 PM
when you even miss the cast members
wah like my favorite thing about disney is everybody being like have a magical day and im just like NO YOU HAVE A MAGICAL DAY GOOD SIR:grouphug:

agenereux633
12-13-2012, 01:59 PM
When everything you look at you can find a hidden mickey!princess:

Anthonymgm1999
12-23-2012, 09:42 AM
...A teacher talks about Disney and everybody in the room stares at you.

Pixiedust95
12-27-2012, 07:48 PM
When one of your teachers calls you Alice and refers to you being in Wonderland too much :) :ccat:

Chocolab23
12-27-2012, 08:17 PM
-Whenever someone has a question related to Disney, they automatically know to come to you.
-When your teacher knows that the way to get you to focus in class is to play Disney Pandora in the background.
-When you're in Psychology class doing an activity about memory involving the names of the seven dwarves and you're the only one in the class who can name all seven:cool1:
-When it seems like every conversation somehow turns to Disney

Reflections of Earth
12-28-2012, 04:17 PM
When all your stations on Pandora are Disney ones. :rotfl:

scarscar93
12-29-2012, 04:06 PM
When you're considering CalArts for grad school primarily because it was founded by Walt.

Brook1099
12-30-2012, 08:42 PM
When DIS Boards is your reading material......everyday!!

expeditioneverestgrl
01-02-2013, 12:41 PM
When you know the way around Magic Kingdom without a map! :)
you know everything about Disney's Contemporary Resort
you listen to Disney Music all the time
you wanna help your parents book your next disney related trip (even when it's more than a year away!)
you plan on what you want to bring and wear for your next disney related triP! (that's what i am doing right now) (even when it's more than a year away!
you go to the store and get all disney related clothes
you dream about disney
you wake up very early b4 ur trip because ur so excited
you can't sleep the night b4 ur trip because ur so excited
you brag about disney world trips!
that's pretty much it! <3 Disney!:)

Ditz
01-04-2013, 03:18 PM
When your in school and all you can think about is the Role Play I am playing on the Teen Boards on the Dis.

SouthCarolinaMinnie
01-14-2013, 04:30 PM
When you decorate your Camper room with Disney stuff before every trip :banana:

MaleficentsBFF
01-14-2013, 06:52 PM
Hahaha! This thread was made for me! You know you're obsessed with Disney when: you find yourself humming Disney songs when you're doing your homework. You have memorized almost every Disney movie, and quote them to the point your friends think you're crazy. Most of the pictures on your walls are of you at Disney World! Your favorite shirt has Mickey Mouse on it. :-)

disneyanney
01-16-2013, 01:31 PM
You constantly think about it and relate literally everything to it-including smells to specific rides :)

BookPrincess
01-20-2013, 07:28 PM
You actually can agree with almost everything everyone has posted...

Orreed
01-21-2013, 02:15 PM
When while you should be doing your history project your listening to the Haunted Mansion Audio while being troubled by the HUGE (Well, only if your like us and are a Disney geek.) decision of going to EPOCT or Magic Kingdom your first night while pinning Disney and Marvel pictures on Pintrest. BookPrincess that is a very good point I can relate to also....

Experiment113
01-21-2013, 05:40 PM
When you listen to Disney music every night after school while doing ur hw.

disneygirl520
01-31-2013, 02:48 PM
When your teacher mentions Walt Disney and you feel like she's talking about your personal friend.

niallsprincess
01-31-2013, 07:26 PM
When you truly get VERY emotional (as in crying your eyes out) because of that fact that you're not in The World at that very second. ::yes::

KMW114
02-13-2013, 04:02 PM
-When you still get excited upon spotting the gates to Disney World, even though it feels like your millionth trip :Pinkbounc
-When you have the Test Track commentary and briefing memorized :drive: (Or, at least, the old one, and now working on the new one).
-When you and your little sister have the parking lot tram safety message memorized in Spanish.
-When you have the entire maps of the parks memorized.
-When you see pictures of other people's vacations and know precisely where each photo was taken.
-When you see something remotely related to Disney and think of Disney. ("Robin Williams. Genie. 'Aladdin'. Disney." :genie: )
-When you have a Disney board on Pinterest.
-When your timeline cover photo on Facebook was the house from 'Up'.
-When you're the one your friends go to for help when researching for their trip.

-DisneyFreak-
02-13-2013, 05:18 PM
When you almost Burst into tears with every little Disney commercial, just because you wish you were there.
When you're talking to your friends about Disney after they've told you a million times that they've NEVER been, but you don't care because you've got Disney on your brain.
When you get that depressed feeling because you wish you were at Disney.:(
You get excited over minor details that remind you of Disney.

catinthehat34
02-13-2013, 10:21 PM
when you're only a junior in high school and you've already decided when you want to do your DCP and what roles you want to do :goodvibes

DisneyDancer13
02-15-2013, 03:59 PM
^YES!^ Only a few more years!!! :)

When you play Disney Trivia with yourself or whoever you're with at random times during the day.

When you can quote every line from every ride/que in all the parks and be able to navigate without a map.

When certain smells remind you of different rides/places (I've seen others post this! I smell Haunted Mansion and It's a Small World quite a bit. :) )

When you listen to only Disney CDs in your car. :wizard:

Doodle98
02-20-2013, 12:31 PM
when you randomly start humming the background music in epcot:wizard:

wdwtwins
02-21-2013, 06:29 PM
when you randomly start humming the background music in epcot:wizard:

The Epcot song is my ring tone!:lmao: I always look forward to someone calling me...:rotfl2:

Orreed
02-21-2013, 07:53 PM
When your friend is starting to explain something at Disney and you know what it is before she even gets past the first sentence.

Doodle98
02-21-2013, 09:21 PM
The Epcot song is my ring tone!:lmao: I always look forward to someone calling me...:rotfl2:

Okay, I NEED to do that.:scratchin

DisneyBalloons
02-24-2013, 08:55 PM
When you're preferred way to pass the time on long car trips is to play "Guess what ride I'm thinking of?" but you can guess before the first hint is even fully given.... and when your preferred method of doing homework is with the Disney parks soundtrack playing in the background.

DisneyChef
02-27-2013, 10:05 PM
When you draw at least one mickey head on every paper posible!
When you start babbling about Disney and how much you want to go, but you just went 6 mo. ago and your parents tell you to stop dreaming.(this has totally happened to me!!!)arrrgh!::MinnieMo

Fairywings
02-27-2013, 10:13 PM
When you draw at least one mickey head on every paper posible!
When you start babbling about Disney and how much you want to go, but you just went 6 mo. ago and your parents tell you to stop dreaming.(this has totally happened to me!!!)arrrgh!::MinnieMo

"Well, there's one thing. They can't order me to stop dreaming!" -Cinderella

RachelInWonderland
03-01-2013, 04:05 PM
When every conversation always comes back to Disney with you

When you casually tell your friends your opinions about FPP and disney resorts and the best resorts and the disney princess makeovers even though they don't care.

When watching Disney commercials makes you emotional

When every other word out of your mouth to your parents is "can we pleeeeeease go back to disney world??? like next week???"

When you doodle disney characters on everything during class.

When you're planning your future college classes around your plan to do the DCP.

When you get offended when people say that they're too old for disney or that it's just for little kids because it's your favorite place in the world and you don't understand how anyone could act like they're above liking it.

When you consider doing your ten page research paper for school on the history of Disney World.

When you read the Unofficial Guide just for fun sometimes.

When about half of your wardrobe is disney themed.

When you have park maps tacked up on your wall for decoration (yes I do have this!)

When you own several different plushes of Mickey in different costumes.

When you own about five different pairs of Mickey ears.

When you look back on Disney pictures when you're sad thinking that it will make you feel better, but it actually makes you feel worse because you miss it so bad.

When the only place where the things that grind your gears the most seem like no big deal is Disney World :)

bayla89
03-13-2013, 07:58 PM
When you are the best and most responsible secratary in your disney trip planing club and you own all of their documentaries and ask people if they know random facts!!!!! :)

niallsprincess
03-13-2013, 08:11 PM
When you're in band in school and a song you play for a concert has this part in it and you are instantly reminded of the music from Soarin'. :hyper: Oh yeah, and then you tell the whole clarinet section that it reminds you of a ride at Disney World and they look at you like you're a freak.

When you and your mom have daily conversations at dinner about recent and upcoming trips. Every. Single. Day. :blush:

When your friends call you "The Disney One"

You start doodling Mickey heads all over a piece of paper in class until your teacher notices and yells at you. :lmao:

Orreed
03-13-2013, 09:40 PM
When you are the best and most responsible secratary in your disney trip planing club and you own all of their documentaries and ask people if they know random facts!!!!! :)

I am quite jealous there is a Disney Trip Club! Sounds fun :earsboy: Welcome to the DisBoard, I'm Olivia.:goodvibes

oktober1995
03-17-2013, 05:34 AM
....you get the question: 'Define primitivism' and you answer with the lyrics of "Colors of the wind"

PS. Teacher thought it was awesome and gave me full points!

DreamfindingJordan
03-18-2013, 08:42 PM
You know you're obsessed when you overplan :goodvibes
and bug the crap out of your non-obsessed friends
and convert everyone around you into disnoids :grouphug:
oh, and if you are easily brought to happy tears::yes::

PrincessTori96
03-18-2013, 10:39 PM
When you go every weekend.
When you have hour long conversations with your math teacher after school talking about limited time magic.
When your friends call you "Princess Tori" instead of just Tori.
When you have an entire Instagram dedicated to the photos you've taken during your trips! (I'm princesstori96 on there!)