PDA

View Full Version : strange shuttle question

caitycaity
05-10-2001, 09:04 AM
My fiance and I will be at disney for a planning session for our upcoming wedding. We'll be staying at asmu, but we'll be leaving monday night probably around 4:50 (our plane leaves at 6:50). We have booked with Mears. My question is, since we will be at Franck's (next to Grand Floridian/Wedding Pavilion, instead of having to leave early and make a mad dash back to ASMu using disney transportation (renting a car isn't an option since we are both under 25), can we have the Mears Shuttle pick us up at the GF at 4:50 instead, eventhough we are not staying there?

Is there a better option (that is not significantly more expensive)?

Thanks guys. :)

Pat Marlton NJ
05-10-2001, 06:12 PM
Mears will pick you up at any location you request! The only question is, will your luggage be with you? if so I don't see any problem.

caitycaity
05-11-2001, 08:32 AM
yeah, we're only going to have an overnight bag with us (we're only there for 2 nights-3 days. so we will have our luggage.

Wendy
05-14-2001, 12:30 PM
You'll need to call Mears the day before you depart to arrange a pick up time. When you call, just tell them then that you need to be picked up from the GF. Should work fine since you'll just have an overnight bag! :D