PDA

View Full Version : Strictly Come Dancing 2012

mandymouse
09-10-2012, 01:25 PM
Ladies & Gentlemen, Boys & Girls, Nice to see you ... To see you ... Nice !! ... and Welcome to Strictly Come Dancing 2012 :)

Is anyone else really looking forward to the new season of Strictly Come Dancing ? I can't wait, even though it's also one of the first signs for me that winter is on it's way :cold:

Here's the list of the celebs & their dancing partners

Kimberley Walsh (Girls Aloud)/Pasha Kovalev
Richard Arnold (Daybreak)/Erin Boag
Johnny Ball (TV Host/Zoe's dad)/Aliona Vilani
Nicky Byrne (Westlife)/Karen Hauer (newbie replacing Katya)
Sid Owen (Eastenders)/Ola Jordan
Fern Britton (TV Presenter)/Artem Chigvintsev :lovestruc
Lisa Riley (Emmerdale)/Robin Windsor
Colin Salmon (Actor)/Kristina Rihanoff
Michael Vaughan (Cricket)/Natalie Lowe
Victoria Pendleton (Olympic Medalist)/Brendan Cole
Louis Smith (Olympic Medalist)/Flavia Cacace
Jerry Hall (Model)/Anton Du Beke
Denise Van Outen (Actress/Presenter)/James Jordan
Dani Harmer (Tracy Beaker)/Vincent Simone

The celebs are paired up with their professional partners on Saturday at 6.30pm on BBC1, then I believe the series starts properly on Oct 5th

It Takes Two I guess will start on Monday 8th Oct on BBC2 with Zoe Ball. She did really well last year, but I still really miss Claudia ::yes:: Claudia will continue to host the results show on Sunday evenings with Tess

Yay ! I can't wait .... and don't forget ... 'Keep Dancing !' :dance3:

Tink2312
09-10-2012, 02:27 PM
Ladies & Gentlemen, Boys & Girls, Nice to see you ... To see you ... Nice !! ... and Welcome to Strictly Come Dancing 2012 :)

Is anyone else really looking forward to the new season of Strictly Come Dancing ? I can't wait, even though it's also one of the first signs for me that winter is on it's way :cold:

Here's the list of the celebs that were just announced on The One Show

Kimberley Walsh (Girls Aloud)/
Richard Arnold (Daybreak)/
Johnny Ball (TV Host/Zoe's dad)/
Nicky Byrne (Westlife)/
Sid Owen (Eastenders)
Fern Britton (TV Presenter)/
Lisa Riley (Emmerdale)/
Colin Salmon (Actor)/
Michael Vaughan (Cricket)/
Victoria Pendleton (Olympic Medalist)/
Louis Smith (Olympic Medalist)/
Jerry Hall (Model)/
Denise Van Outen (Actress/Presenter)/

The Professionals are

James Jordan
Robin Windsor
Natalie Lowe
Pasha Kovalev
Karen Hauer (newbie replacing Katya)
Vincent Simone
Aliona Vilani
Artem Chigvintsev :lovestruc
Kristina Rihanoff
Brendan Cole
Anton Du Beke
Ola Jordan
Erin Boag
Flavia Cacace

The celebs are paired up with their professional partners on Saturday at 6.30pm on BBC1, then I believe the series starts properly on Oct 5th

It Takes Two I guess will start on Monday 8th Oct on BBC2 with Zoe Ball. She did really well last year, but I still really miss Claudia ::yes:: Claudia will continue to host the results show on Sunday evenings with Tess

Yay ! I can't wait .... and don't forget ... 'Keep Dancing !' :dance3:

Woohoo Strictly time. I must say there's not a great deal of eye candy this year...apart from the professionals of course *swoon*

Verity Chambers
09-10-2012, 02:31 PM
Can't blooming wait ;)

mandymouse
09-11-2012, 01:07 AM
Woohoo Strictly time. I must say there's not a great deal of eye candy this year...apart from the professionals of course *swoon*

As long as Artem is there, I'm a happy bunny :lovestruc :rotfl:

Pinky166
09-11-2012, 03:25 AM
I'm really looking forward to it, I think the celebs are fab this year....I know who every single one of them is which is a bonus as usually I have to google some of them. :lmao:

I can't wait for my fix of Artem each week either Mrs Mouse. ;)

I also really miss Claudia but Zoe did a good job last year, she will be slightly biased this year though what with her dad taking part! ;)

Dimplenose
09-11-2012, 10:26 AM
I am so looking forward to this.

There are only 2 celebs I don't know this year.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Jonny Ball and hope he takes it seriously and doesn't ham up his part.

Not sure about Danni (is she on your list Mandy?) and Denise as ex-stage school kids they should have an advantage.

It will be interesting to see how the Olympic athletes throw themselves into a different sort of training.

Now I've just got to play a game of guessing who will be paired with whom. Artem and Victoria could be an intense team.

Chilly
09-11-2012, 12:57 PM
I think it'll be really good this year.

mandymouse
09-12-2012, 12:54 AM
I'm really looking forward to it, I think the celebs are fab this year....I know who every single one of them is which is a bonus as usually I have to google some of them. :lmao:

I can't wait for my fix of Artem each week either Mrs Mouse. ;)

I also really miss Claudia but Zoe did a good job last year, she will be slightly biased this year though what with her dad taking part! ;)

Hey ! Atrem's mine Ms Pinky :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I am so looking forward to this.

There are only 2 celebs I don't know this year.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Jonny Ball and hope he takes it seriously and doesn't ham up his part.

Not sure about Danni (is she on your list Mandy?) and Denise as ex-stage school kids they should have an advantage.

It will be interesting to see how the Olympic athletes throw themselves into a different sort of training.

Now I've just got to play a game of guessing who will be paired with whom. Artem and Victoria could be an intense team.

Thanks Libby, I've added Dani to the list. I'll be disappointed if the Olympic athletes don't make it to the final few weeks, I can imagine Louis will be very popular :)

I think it'll be really good this year.

I agree Claire, can't wait ::yes::

Tinks1984
09-12-2012, 04:11 PM
Ahhh, the Strictly thread! Always a favorite! :thumbsup2

I'm loving the look of the new line-up. Like many, I do know most of the celebs on the list and very much looking forward to this years shows!

I'm still quite sad that they're not coming to Blackpool this year, always enjoyed when they went to the Tower, always seemed so much more of a 'show'. Still, I'm sure it'll be just as good.

Looking forward to Mr. Smith and Nicky from Westlife! :lovestruc And as always, our good friend Artem :lovestruc Yum!

Wills Mom
09-12-2012, 04:48 PM
Can't wait for Strictly to start back!! Great to see fellow fanatics here ;)

frankieeyre
09-13-2012, 03:07 PM
So excited!!!

I think Kimberley will do well as she has the whole package!!!

I really can't wait to see Louis Smith! Love gymnastics!!

Dimplenose
09-15-2012, 02:26 PM
I loved the show tonight but am really disappointed that I've got to wait until October for the next show. :sad1:

The celebirities all seemed to know what they've let themselves in for and the pairings seemed very good. Just a bit worried about Colin being sooo much taller than his partner.

mandymouse
09-16-2012, 08:00 AM
I loved the show tonight but am really disappointed that I've got to wait until October for the next show. :sad1:

The celebirities all seemed to know what they've let themselves in for and the pairings seemed very good. Just a bit worried about Colin being sooo much taller than his partner.

I've recorded last nights show and hope to watch it later. I didn't realise that the show doesn't start properly till October, that's a bit disappointing, oh well, can't wait :)

I think Victoria/Brendan, Louis/Flavia and Kimberley/Pasha could do well. I hope Fern does well too, as I don't want to see Artem leave early in the season :lovestruc

TheRocketeer
09-17-2012, 09:41 AM
Add me to the viewers list... Hope there's not too much pantomime this year. I've had my fill of John Sargent/Anne Widdicombe/Russell Grant.

mandymouse
10-01-2012, 12:52 AM
:cheer2: 4 Days to go guys :cheer2:

I can't wait !! The first show is on Friday at 9pm and next Monday Zoe will be back with It Takes Two at 6.30pm on BBC2

Johnny Ball's partner Aliona was injured during training last week (she has a hair line fracture to her ankle/foot), so his partner for this week is a newbie called Iveta

:cheer2: Roll on Friday :cheer2:

queendisney
10-01-2012, 04:31 PM
oh I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to this..I will be hooked to it and will not be going anywhere until its over, so thats the rest of this year sorted!!:)

Then when thats over the Ice Dancing begins...result:goodvibes

Dimplenose
10-03-2012, 03:48 PM
Not long now :thumbsup2

I'm a bit worried about Aliona. If she has fractured her ankle how is she expecting to be dancing again in a couple of weeks?

I wonder if she'll still choreograph for Johnny and her replacement.

Dimplenose
10-05-2012, 10:46 AM
It's on tonight!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

mandymouse
10-05-2012, 11:13 AM
It's on tonight!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

:dance3: Can't wait Libby :dance3:

pampat
10-05-2012, 02:57 PM
Twitter feed said earlier today that Ola had broken James' nose in a dancing incident and totally unrelated Artem had been smacked round the chops by another dancer! Lots of injuries already!

Pam

queendisney
10-05-2012, 05:14 PM
well that was a good start. LOVED the last two dancers. Darcy Bussell was ok but is already annoying me with saying 'Yah' after every sentance! :goodvibes

mandymouse
10-06-2012, 01:12 AM
I really enjoyed the opening show too. I thought they all did well, though poor Victoria's nerves got the better of her. Craig was rather mean for the first show (got to love him though), but it seemed like Brucie made quite a few digs at Craig too. Can't wait for tonights show ::yes::

Dimplenose
10-06-2012, 02:20 AM
Wow! Great show!

I particularly loved Colin and Denise.

Darcy's comments were very constructive but I hope she drops all the "yes?" and "OK?" at the end of her sentences as she becomes more comfortable with her role.

By the way, I was chatting about the show to my 80 year old mum who said, "Did you know two of the judges are gay? - I found out on a TV show the other day." Oh, mum! She's been watching it for years now. :rotfl2:

mandymouse
10-06-2012, 02:59 AM
By the way, I was chatting about the show to my 80 year old mum who said, "Did you know two of the judges are gay? - I found out on a TV show the other day." Oh, mum! She's been watching it for years now. :rotfl2:

Oh bless her, I wonder who those two could be ;) :rotfl: :rotfl:

Tink2312
10-06-2012, 02:20 PM
Great show! Really enjoyed Louis, Kimberley and Lisa. Can't wait for next week :)

queendisney
10-06-2012, 02:38 PM
well who would have thought hey!!!! LISA RILEY at the top!!!! She certainly went for it. Really loved the show and think that there are a quite a few that are good in it.:goodvibes

Johnny Ball to go first..

mandymouse
10-07-2012, 01:32 AM
well who would have thought hey!!!! LISA RILEY at the top!!!! She certainly went for it. Really loved the show and think that there are a quite a few that are good in it.:goodvibes

Johnny Ball to go first..

I know, who'd have thought after the first weekend Lisa Riley would be at the top and Victoria Pendleton at the bottom of the leader board :lmao:

It was another great show last night, I loved Lisa's cheeky dance, and I enjoyed Louis's too. The only one I didn't like was Jerry Hall with all that posing around, but I have to agree, Johnny Ball to go first

Can't wait till next week's show (and for It Takes Two in the week) :)

Dimplenose
10-07-2012, 02:00 AM
That was an amazing show.

I loved Lisa. Richard surprised me too. But I was bitterly disappointed that Johnny Ball wasn't better. Hopefully he'll improve in the ballroom dance next week - but will it be enough to save him? (Or am I hoping he'll stay in so we can watch the banter with Zoe?)

What a good year this is going to be! :thumbsup2

Tink2312
10-07-2012, 02:57 AM
What a good year this is going to be! :thumbsup2

I agree! I'm glad that most of them are pretty average at present and that there is no-one who's going to run away with the show just yet because then we'll really get to see their progression, whereas last year I lost that a bit as some were so good to start with. :)

queendisney
10-07-2012, 09:25 AM
Can't wait till next week's show (and for It Takes Two in the week) :)

Yes looking forward to It Takes Two. My DH has resigned himself that Dinner is going to be later then normal until Christmas because of the show being on at 6.30:) He could of course cook it himself though:rotfl:

The Saints
10-07-2012, 09:39 AM
I got roped into watching SCD with my wife and wow, never mind Artem; what about some of the girls doing their thing!!

Along with my wife I'm an avid fan now!!!:faint:

queendisney
10-07-2012, 09:53 AM
I got roped into watching SCD with my wife and wow, never mind Artem; what about some of the girls doing their thing!!

:rotfl2:

yay a male fan!

Personally I am glad Artem has a good partner...long may he stay in:) and do his thing::yes::

mandymouse
10-08-2012, 12:51 AM

LOL, my hubby is a big fan of Ola ;)

Dimplenose
10-13-2012, 03:23 PM
Another great show! And once again amazing to see how different dances suit different celebrities.

I loved Richard tonight and great to see Victoria doing a lot better. And Michael??!:scared1:

Nice to see James with a partner he doesn't need to protect.

Gino was in fine form tonight too. :joker:

mandymouse
10-14-2012, 02:07 AM
I agree Libby, I really enjoyed watching last nights show for nearly two hours (now that's what I call Saturday evening entertainment !)

I loved the frocks and the music too ::yes::

I really enjoyed Louis & Flavia, and Denise and Kimberley were good too, though I'm not really into the guy from Westlife, Jerry Hall, Michael Vaughan or Johnny Ball, so hopefully one of those will leave tonight

I was really pleased that Victoria did better too :)

BTW, who's Gino ?? Do you mean Bruno ? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Dimplenose
10-14-2012, 02:18 AM
BTW, who's Gino ?? Do you mean Bruno ? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Whoops - I'm always mixing his name up with Gino D'Acampo! :rotfl2:

MadScouser
10-17-2012, 07:24 AM
Have a feeling that Louis Smith could be very good....

mandymouse
10-18-2012, 12:48 AM
Whoops - I'm always mixing his name up with Gino D'Acampo! :rotfl2:

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Have a feeling that Louis Smith could be very good....

So do I ::yes::

Dimplenose
10-18-2012, 10:12 AM
I find Louis' hair very distracting.

queendisney
10-19-2012, 10:16 AM
I find Louis' hair very distracting.

now I am going to have to see what you mean...I've not noticed his hair, whats distracting about it? Am I going tobe fixated on it from now on? If so thanks for that:) I think I have been too busy looking at his bottom:rotfl:

I think the next one to go should be the cricket bloke...Michael Vaughan.

Like a lot of them at the moment so still haven't decided on a fav yet.:dancer:

mandymouse
10-20-2012, 01:56 AM
now I am going to have to see what you mean...I've not noticed his hair, whats distracting about it? Am I going tobe fixated on it from now on? If so thanks for that:) I think I have been too busy looking at his bottom:rotfl:

I think the next one to go should be the cricket bloke...Michael Vaughan.

Like a lot of them at the moment so still haven't decided on a fav yet.:dancer:

Can't wait for tonights show, I'm hoping that Jerry will leave tomorrow, she really is annoying me :rotfl2: If not, it could be Michael or Richard :)

mandymouse
10-21-2012, 10:12 AM
What another great show it was last night, I really enjoyed Strictly Goes Hollywood. My favourites were Louis, Lisa and Denise, Lisa Riley amazes me each week, she has so much energy, I love watching her and Robin

It was nice to see a couple of Disney references with Mary Poppins and Toy Story

I was really shocked at Ola and Sid's dance, what was she thinking ? I hope he's not in the bottom two, because we know he can dance better than that

I still hope that Jerry and Michael are in the bottom two, with Jerry leaving tonight :)

Dimplenose
10-21-2012, 11:08 AM
I too loved the Disney songs. :cool1:

I don't think Anton or Erin stretch their celebrities enough (or maybe they are given the unstretchable!) I've noticed this over a few series now. And when Erin was in the final (with Colin Jackson??) she blew it with daft coreography.

Yes, Sid was a big surprise last night. :scared1: Especially as so many weaker dancers had upped their games.

As always I don't phone in and then get upset when my favourite leaves. :)

queendisney
10-21-2012, 02:29 PM
What another great show it was last night, I really enjoyed Strictly Goes Hollywood. My favourites were Louis, Lisa and Denise, Lisa Riley amazes me each week, she has so much energy, I love watching her and Robin

It was nice to see a couple of Disney references with Mary Poppins and Toy Story

I was really shocked at Ola and Sid's dance, what was she thinking ? I hope he's not in the bottom two, because we know he can dance better than that

I still hope that Jerry and Michael are in the bottom two, with Jerry leaving tonight :)

You got your wish...:rotfl: Poor Anton, when will he get a good dancer!

I know exactly what you mean about sid and Ola...! Normally she does excellent choreography and just don't know what she was thinking with that. Poor Sid was right down the bottom not because of his dancing but because of her.
I think that with the West Life chap as well, his professional dancer is a bit rubbish at choreography.
Didn't mind who went really out of Jerry or Michael at this stage. Hopefully he will be next week.
Actually the other mystery to me is Victoria, I don't think she is very good but they seem to really love her.:confused3

Love Denise, Louis, Lisa and Colin because he is rather nice shall we say!!! Looking forward to him being dirty next week..:laughing:

mandymouse
10-22-2012, 12:58 AM
:dance3: Yay ! I was so pleased to see the back of Jerry last night, just got to suffer her tonight on It Takes Two :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Roll on the weekend ::yes::

paul_toria96
10-23-2012, 10:12 AM
LOL, my hubby is a big fan of Ola ;)

Snap, so is my hubby - he's a fan of the smaller costumes!!!!!!!

mandymouse
10-28-2012, 03:59 AM
I've just caught up with last nights show, and I really enjoyed Halloween night, especially the Thriller opener. Victoria upped her game, and Michael seemed like a different person ::yes:: I thought that the theme seemed to get in the way of the dancing last night with Denise, Kimberley and Lisa being good but not as good as last week, but once again Louis and Flavia were amazing :thumbsup2

Who should go this week ? Sid ? Richard ? I was wanting Michael to leave after last week, but he did really well, I look forward to seeing who leaves later tonight :)

squitty
10-28-2012, 04:37 AM
Morning Mandy.. I thought Louis was amazing last night.

I think Sid should go after his performance.

mandymouse
10-28-2012, 04:41 AM

:wave: Good morning Michelle

queendisney
10-28-2012, 01:37 PM

:thumbsup2 yes this exactly.

Louis gave me goose bumps he was just so good. Sid was just dreadful...What about Michael Vaughan though? He was so good, what a surprise.:)

Eliza32
10-28-2012, 02:37 PM
I think it's time for Sid to make an exit.

mandymouse
10-28-2012, 02:58 PM
Bye Sid .. I think the right decision was made this week

Roll on next Saturday ::yes::

petals
10-28-2012, 07:44 PM
NICKY BYRNE TO WIN :lovestruc

squitty
10-29-2012, 04:28 AM
Bye Sid .. I think the right decision was made this week

Roll on next Saturday ::yes::

Agree with you Mandy.. even his dance off was rubbish :)

Mind you Colin wasn't that good either.

See you next week:goodvibes

queendisney
11-04-2012, 08:08 AM
what I want to know is HOW on earth did Fern manage to concentrate!!!

How good did Artem look...have no idea how Fern danced:rotfl:

mandymouse
11-04-2012, 08:26 AM
I've just caught up with last night's show, and it was another corker. Denise & James were brilliant, but the dance I enjoyed the most was Kimberley and Pasha

I guess Richard should leave tonight after last night's performance, but it's Victoria that I just can't seem to warm to :confused3

what I want to know is HOW on earth did Fern manage to concentrate!!!

How good did Artem look...have no idea how Fern danced:rotfl:

Ooh he did look good didn't he ?? I don't think I watched Fern dancing :rotfl2::rotfl2:

queendisney
11-04-2012, 10:03 AM
me too I can't seem to GET Victoria...I just don't think she is that good. Don't mind if its her, Colin or Richard really. Next week might be Michael Vaughans turn as he has a samba or salsa next!!!!! I agree with you, I thought Kimberley was excellent and also love Denice. As much as I also love to watch Lisa because she does give a fantastic performance I don't want her to win. They also gave high praise to Louis again this week but I didn't think he was THAT good, yes he was good but not his best.

I have now LIKED Artems facebook page...lucky lucky Kara Tointon.:)

Dimplenose
11-04-2012, 10:05 AM
Yes - Richard should definitely be in the bottom 2 - but perhaps he can redeem himself with a second attempt.

Victoria always looks so frightened, bless her. But I'm not warming to her either.

Fern is getting through due to her partner's assests :rotfl2: (but I do find all the comments about his body rather awkward - just imagine the hue and cry if one of the women was being ogled at like that ??)

I can't take Colin seriously now that my son has got us all watching Green Arrow. :)

Louis and Denise are definitely a cut above the others. But it's all so good this year I can't believe it's still so early in the series.

petals
11-04-2012, 06:35 PM
Who went out tonight?? I was working so missed it.

mandymouse
11-05-2012, 12:51 AM
Colin and Richard were in the bottom two, but miraculously Richard danced well and sadly Colin danced worse and has left

Great dance off, it does add a bit of drama to it all ::yes::

petals
11-05-2012, 05:16 AM
Colin and Richard were in the bottom two, but miraculously Richard danced well and sadly Colin danced worse and has left

Great dance off, it does add a bit of drama to it all ::yes::

oh phew! Nicky is still there :)

irisheyes123
11-05-2012, 08:17 AM
My sister has me watching this just so she can drool over Nicky lol.

Dimplenose
11-05-2012, 10:11 AM
What a strange dance off. Richard seemed to really care about getting through to next week and I enjoyed his performance.

Colin, on the other hand, appeared to just be going through the motions of the dance - whether he thought he'd easily win or was quite ready to leave, I don't know.

queendisney
11-05-2012, 11:28 AM
What a strange dance off. Richard seemed to really care about getting through to next week and I enjoyed his performance.

Colin, on the other hand, appeared to just be going through the motions of the dance - whether he thought he'd easily win or was quite ready to leave, I don't know.

Yes I thought the same about Colin...It was only a matter of time really before he went and Richard won't be long before he goes either. I thought Richard did so well to pull himself together and show us what the dance should have looked like. :)

mandymouse
11-07-2012, 12:49 AM
Just for fun, who do you think will be in the final 3, and the eventual winner ?

Louis & Flavia (Winner)
Denise & James (2nd)
Kimberley & Pasha (3rd)

Dimplenose
11-07-2012, 01:38 AM
That's a hard thing to predict as the voting systen often throws up some surprises. So ...

1st Louis and Flavia
2nd Denise and James
3rd Lisa and Robin

mandymouse
11-07-2012, 02:36 AM
That's a hard thing to predict as the voting systen often throws up some surprises. So ...

1st Louis and Flavia
2nd Denise and James
3rd Lisa and Robin

I agree Libby, and I would love to see Lisa and Robin in the final, they're so entertaining :)

queendisney
11-07-2012, 03:07 AM
as much as I love to watch lisa she isn't as good technically so I am going for

1st Denise
2nd Louis
3rd Kimberley

mandymouse
11-11-2012, 02:33 AM
I only caught half the show last night, and I won't have time to catch up with it today, so what did you think ?

Did Louis deserve to only get a 6 from Craig ?

I see Fern and Michael are in the bottom 2, who do you think should leave tonight ?

queendisney
11-11-2012, 08:37 AM
I only caught half the show last night, and I won't have time to catch up with it today, so what did you think ?

Did Louis deserve to only get a 6 from Craig ?

I see Fern and Michael are in the bottom 2, who do you think should leave tonight ?

Definately do not think Craig should have only given Louis a 6! He gave Richard a 7 for heavens sake and there was just no comparission.

I suppose yes its fair to say Fern and Michael should be in the bottom two but its so difficult to say who will be in the dance off and go. Michael has vastly improved in the ballroom and yes he has also improved in the latin, which was last nights dance, but he really wasn't that good. Will voters keep him in because of his ballroom? who knows! Again not bothered who goes from Fern, Michael, Richard, Victoria or Nicky really because none of them are going to win.

I LOVE LOVE Strickly...

On another note I think that Claudia and Tess did well last night and on yet another note, so NOT looking forward to it being at Wembly next week as thought it was dreadful last year.

mandymouse
11-11-2012, 12:04 PM
Again not bothered who goes from Fern, Michael, Richard, Victoria or Nicky really because none of them are going to win.

I LOVE LOVE Strickly...

On another note I think that Claudia and Tess did well last night and on yet another note, so NOT looking forward to it being at Wembly next week as thought it was dreadful last year.

I agree, over the next few weeks we will probably see them leave ::yes::

I used to love Claudia on ITT (though Zoe is doing a great job now). Tess and Claudia did well last night, I didn't really miss Brucie at all

Dimplenose
11-11-2012, 12:57 PM
I didn't see Nicky dance at all. I thought I had dozed through Kimberley's dance as I only saw a bit of it, but when I got to the end of the show I realised I didn't even recognise Nicky's costume and might have had a longer nap than I first thought. :)

I take it he didn't dance too well.

I love Richard's enthusiasm but his skills aren't too good.

Victoria looked embarressed to be there and looked like Brendan was pushing and pulling her around the dance floor.

Denise is amazing - I was hoping Ian would be dancing as I love watching him.

I too am puzzled over Louis's scores. He looks very good to me.

I used to like the Blackpool show but not the Wembley ones. :(

mandymouse
11-11-2012, 01:56 PM
WHAT ????? !!!

Kimberley in the dance off with Fern !!! :(

mandymouse
11-11-2012, 01:59 PM
Phew !! In the words of Craig 'it was a no brainer, Kimberley & Pasha' :)

queendisney
11-11-2012, 02:12 PM
I wasn't sure that Micheal would be in the dance off:confused3

I know I couldn't believe Kimberly was in the dance off..I think Fern knew before she even stepped on the dance floor she was out of it. It MUST have been voter apathy that nimble kimble ended up in the dance off.
We're getting near to the time where you could get two of the top lot in the dance off at the expensive of the not so good!

Dimplenose
11-12-2012, 01:42 AM
Wow! Michael and Richard looked genuinely shocked rather than relieved they weren't in the dance off.

I am so glad that the dance off was reinstated for this series as last year became more of a popularity show than a dancing competition.

queendisney
11-12-2012, 10:32 AM
yes I agree with you..we may have lost Kimberly if it had been votes only and no dance off. A bit of voter apathy came into play this week. She'll be fine next week. Looking forward to Girls Aloud performing on Saturdays show.

I also think that Blackpool was good but they are only doing it from Wembly this year. I think Wembly is just far too big an areana for the viewers at home. The audience seemed to love it last year but everybody else thought it was dreadful. The camera work was awful last year they were either too far away of on their faces and you hardly saw them dance at all. Bring back Blackpool and dump Wembly I say:goodvibes

Right.....back to the kitchen to finish off making a KeyLime Pie! Not keen on it myself but DH loves it..(I know, a bit random!!)

queendisney
11-17-2012, 04:44 PM
I did not enjoy the Wembly one again this year. Thought I'd have an open mind on it but yet again the camera work was dreadful. Its like they have to prove that its at Wembly by bringing the camera's way above the dance floor so the dancers look like ants then zooming in so close that you see just the top half of their bodies and once in a while you see their feet. Why can't they just show us the whole of the dancers instead of bits of them! Also not keen on props, I want to see them dance not get lowered onto the stage by a bike..Hey ho..whinge over:)

Back to the studio thankfully next week, hopefully without Richard or Victoria.

mandymouse
11-18-2012, 01:33 AM
I did not enjoy the Wembly one again this year. Thought I'd have an open mind on it but yet again the camera work was dreadful. Its like they have to prove that its at Wembly by bringing the camera's way above the dance floor so the dancers look like ants then zooming in so close that you see just the top half of their bodies and once in a while you see their feet. Why can't they just show us the whole of the dancers instead of bits of them! Also not keen on props, I want to see them dance not get lowered onto the stage by a bike..Hey ho..whinge over:)

Back to the studio thankfully next week, hopefully without Richard or Victoria.

I totally agree, I find Wembley far too big a venue for this kind of show. I only got to see half the show as I don't finish work till 7pm :( but I've quickly gone through my recording of it and I hope that either Richard or Victoria go

Loved Louis doing a bit of breakdancing, and well done to Denise for getting 3 tens, even though I still haven't warmed to her

queendisney
11-18-2012, 06:05 AM
I totally agree, I find Wembley far too big a venue for this kind of show. I only got to see half the show as I don't finish work till 7pm :( but I've quickly gone through my recording of it and I hope that either Richard or Victoria go

Loved Louis doing a bit of breakdancing, and well done to Denise for getting 3 tens, even though I still haven't warmed to her

On another note I have found out who leaves this week!!!!!!! :goodvibes

Dimplenose
11-18-2012, 08:20 AM
Perhaps it was the venue but I really didn't like Denise's dance and was surprised that it got such praise. I was also surprised that Darcy didn't realise that the professionals get help choreographing the Charleston.

Didn't like Richard's dance but loved the turtles swimming around the floor :)

Quite a lot of the dances were destinctly underwhelming last night. Most weeks I'd be excited to discover who the leaver is a bit early - but this week I'm really not bothered.

As for the Children in Need special - well :scared1:

queendisney
11-18-2012, 09:19 AM
Perhaps it was the venue but I really didn't like Denise's dance and was surprised that it got such praise. I was also surprised that Darcy didn't realise that the professionals get help choreographing the Charleston.

Didn't like Richard's dance but loved the turtles swimming around the floor :)

Quite a lot of the dances were destinctly underwhelming last night. Most weeks I'd be excited to discover who the leaver is a bit early - but this week I'm really not bothered.

As for the Children in Need special - well :scared1:

Thats exactly what we said about Richards dance..loved the turtles, highlight of it really. I didn't get all the 10's for James and Denise either but I think if it had been in the normal studio it would have looked a whole load better. Didn't watch any of the children in need stuff, its makes my toes curl!!:)

mandymouse
11-18-2012, 12:00 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who wasn't impressed with Denise & James's Charleston, I didn't get it either, it certainly wasn't as entertaining as Chris Hollin's and Ola's dance a few years ago :confused3

katiec
11-18-2012, 01:28 PM
On another note I have found out who leaves this week!!!!!!! :goodvibes

Ooohhh - how did u find this out? I was only wondering today if the news had ever leaked out early ;-)

I must admit that none of us - me, DH, DS 23 - liked Denise & James Charleston either - underwhelmed!!

Katie

queendisney
11-18-2012, 02:22 PM
Ooohhh - how did u find this out? I was only wondering today if the news had ever leaked out early ;-)

I must admit that none of us - me, DH, DS 23 - liked Denise & James Charleston either - underwhelmed!!

Katie

I just found the forum for Strictly and had a look..only because I didn't know if I could be bothered to watch the results prog tonight as found Wembly awful and not keen on watching Kylie perform either (lordy I am sounding like a grumpy ol'women), when its back in the studio I won't look.:)

mandymouse
11-18-2012, 02:22 PM

Katie

I guess it was Richard's time to leave, such a shame, what he lacked in technique he made up in enthusiasm, he was fun to watch :)

I used to find out on the forums of Digital Spy who had left, but I haven't bothered over the last year or two

katiec
11-18-2012, 02:33 PM
I am still amazed that the results stay relatively secret!!

I'm hoping for a Michael or Lisa win :-)

Katie

Wills Mom
11-18-2012, 04:12 PM
I was sorry to see Richard go! He really was funny to watch with all those faces he pulls lol!
Also I was another one who was underwhelmed by the Denise and James Charleston. I didn't understand all those 10s!! They're good but not worthy of a 10 IMO!!
My fave couple are Dani and Vincent! Absolutely a joy to watch, always deliver and you can see the progression throughout the series! Love love love them!

petals
11-18-2012, 04:53 PM
I bet Denise will win the judges are seriously in love with her personally I find her dances boring.

And my Nicky in the bottom two :sad: least they kept him in for another week though :goodvibes

Wills Mom
11-19-2012, 02:53 AM
I bet Denise will win the judges are seriously in love with her personally I find her dances boring.

And my Nicky in the bottom two :sad: least they kept him in for another week though :goodvibes

I think you're right about Denise which is a pity cause I really can't seem to warm to her at all :(
Didn't like seeing Nicky in the dance off!! It should have been Victoria - she just looks awkward on the dancefloor! Not a fan of Michael either - where did those 9s come from?! He didn't deserve that IMO! Its really coming down to the nitty gritty now.

petals
11-19-2012, 08:06 AM

The Westlife fans seem to know every week whether Nicky stays or not dunno who is leaking results but it is being leaked every week.

queendisney
11-19-2012, 08:57 AM
I love Denise and James and think she is beautiful to watch. I hope she wins. I didn't really enjoy any of the dances this week and maybe if we'd seen D&J's dance in the studio it would have felt different and been worthy of some 10's. I think Victoria is awful and as much as I love Lisa she still isn't technically up there with the others. Micheal is another one that I like to watch doing ballroom but I just laugh when I see him attempt the latin as he is dreadful at that. I just don't want a 'well he tries so hard' to win the whole competition. Its a dancing comp and the winner should be able to do both styles well. Love Kimbley and Louis in equal measures. Nicky, I find my mind wandering to other things when he dances ie what shall I maKe for tea etc Nicky or Victoria to go next.:)

petals
11-19-2012, 05:49 PM
<snip> Nicky or Victoria to go next.:)

Victoria.. Not Nicky.. never Nicky :lmao::goodvibes

Dimplenose
11-24-2012, 02:56 PM
I don't think I'm watching the same dances as the judges sometimes.

I hated Kimberley's dance, thought Nicky's was m'eh but loved Lisa's.

Oh, well, I suppose that's why there are professional judges as well as a public phone in (not that I do phone in until the semi-finals.)

queendisney
11-24-2012, 03:23 PM
I don't think I'm watching the same dances as the judges sometimes.

I hated Kimberley's dance, thought Nicky's was m'eh but loved Lisa's.

Oh, well, I suppose that's why there are professional judges as well as a public phone in (not that I do phone in until the semi-finals.)

I really like Kimberley's but didn't get Nickys at all. Thought Victoria was dreadful and Michael Vaughan not far behind. Thought Louis was good as well but the judges didn't and the same with Lisa, I thought she did really well with a difficult dance. But def thought Denise was the best on the night.:goodvibes

mandymouse
11-25-2012, 01:39 AM
I missed it last night as I got in from work late :( and I won't have time to watch it today. I look forward to the results show tonight and just hope that Louis, Kimberley and Lisa go through, and hopefully Victoria will leave ::yes::

Wills Mom
11-25-2012, 03:53 AM
I missed it last night as I got in from work late :( and I won't have time to watch it today. I look forward to the results show tonight and just hope that Louis, Kimberley and Lisa go through, and hopefully Victoria will leave ::yes::

I missed it too but have it on DVR so plan on watching it this afternoon when DS takes his nap ;) I hope Victoria gets the heave ho, I'm not a fan of Michael either and as much as I like Lisa's enthusiasm shes not as technically good as some of the others so I wouldn't be happy seeing her win over the likes of Kimberly, Louis, Denise (though I can't warm to her!) and of course my favourite Dani!

Wills Mom
11-25-2012, 10:38 AM
So I watched it earlier and have to take back what I said about Denise - I really enjoyed her this week! Nicky was brilliant too, I loved Dani as usual too. Bottom two for me personally this week would be Victoria as she looked sooo awkward and Lisa was not great either. Oh and Michael was just awful! Hopefully it'll be one of them that leaves!

mandymouse
11-25-2012, 02:00 PM
So pleased to see Victoria leave tonight, I don't know why I didn't warm to her :)

Wills Mom
11-25-2012, 02:04 PM
So pleased to see Victoria leave tonight, I don't know why I didn't warm to her :)

Me too! Its really coming down to the nitty gritty now. Another week or two and it'll be all the faves left!

petals
11-25-2012, 03:55 PM
Nicky's through all that matters for me lol :lovestruc

queendisney
11-25-2012, 05:57 PM
Nicky's through all that matters for me lol :lovestruc

He will either be next or the week after!! lol..:goodvibes

I actually wouldn't like to bet on it though..anybody could go now..but think it should be Michael next. As a PP said, as much as I love to watch Lisa I don't want her to win it. I suppose it all down to the dance they do next week really, because if Micheal has another latin he's out. ;)

Yes, me too on Victoria leaving this week..surprised she stayed this long really.

petals
12-02-2012, 07:45 AM
He will either be next or the week after!! lol..:goodvibes

He's not next :)

I know who's gone :rolleyes1

mandymouse
12-02-2012, 01:20 PM
I only caught a couple of dances last night as I was getting ready for the Girly Weekend Christmas party. I look forward to catching the highlights in the results show in a few minutes, I don't even know who was in the bottom two :confused3

mandymouse
12-02-2012, 02:00 PM
So glad that Michael left tonight, it's so close now, it's going to be an interesting last few weeks :)

queendisney
12-02-2012, 02:06 PM
So glad that Michael left tonight, it's so close now, it's going to be an interesting last few weeks :)

Yes I am glad he was the next one. I was a bit worried that it would be two of the really top ones. I thought Nicky danced so well in the dance off, I was well impressed. I do think it should be him or Lisa to go next though. Talking of Lisa...I just didn't get that dance this time and didn't like it at all. I also thought she was out of time with Robin and thought I was watching a totally different dance to the judges. LOVE Louis this week and agree next week is going to be interesting..:)

petals
12-02-2012, 05:17 PM
How many are left? The two West End stars, Nicky, Lisa, the good looking athlete and who else or is that it?

Wills Mom
12-03-2012, 02:48 AM
I thought Lisa and Robin were terrible! She was off the beat all the time, shes normally funny to watch but now that its coming down to it its time for her to go. She's not good enough to win compared to some of the others! Delighted to see Louis top of the leader board, I smiled the whole way through his dance! It was just pure genius :) Have to say Denise and James were off this week but covered it well in fairness!
Petals theres Louis, Kimberley, Dani, Denise, Nicky and Lisa left, I think thats it right?

Dimplenose
12-03-2012, 10:05 AM
Very sad to see Michael go as he'd made such improvements over the weeks - but he really was the worst last night.

Who to go next? Well I'd like to see the back of Kimberly just because she irritates me - her dancing is very good though.

Lisa and Nicky next 2 to go perhaps??

I am so happy to hear that Ian Waite is dancing on the Christmas special. :cool1:

And what am I going to do in January when Strictly comes to an end? Dancing on Ice just doesn't have the same magic.

queendisney
12-03-2012, 10:27 AM
I am so happy to hear that Ian Waite is dancing on the Christmas special. :cool1:

And what am I going to do in January when Strictly comes to an end? Dancing on Ice just doesn't have the same magic.

I know I just LOVE Ian as well.

Yes I think that as well. I do like watching Dancing on Ice but not bothered if I miss a few here and there which I just cannot do with Strictly, including It Takes Two. All my friends know that I am going NOWHERE while Strictly is on:) I can honestly say that so far I have not missed one single show on Saturday night, Sunday night or during the week. At least I can get some sort of social life back come January.

queendisney
12-09-2012, 02:11 AM
SO.....who's going this week?

I would like it tobe Lisa but have a feeling it will be Nicky as he has been in dance off's before and Lisa is always 'safe'. I think it could be a Nicky and Denise dance off as she is third from bottom. I thought her dance was great and tobe honest apart from Lisa and Nicky I thought they were all fab last night. Not sure about Kimberleys dance being the 'best of the season so far' but thought she was brilliant all the same. Louis did so well with the rumba part of his dance which is so unusual for a celeb..
I'd still like Denise/James to win though:)

mandymouse
12-09-2012, 02:37 AM
I missed half of last nights show as I was working :( I loved Louis & Flavia's dance, and Dani and Vincent's too. I guess it's too close to call who could be in the bottom two now, I'm just hoping Nicky goes tonight (though I thought he did a lot better than what the judges thought)

I'll miss the results show tonight too, so I hope someone will post on here who the bottom two are and who eventually leaves ~ thanks :)

squitty
12-09-2012, 04:48 AM
Thought Kimberly's dance was absolutely amazing!

I think Nicky or Lisa should go tonight - as much as I love them both someone gotta go!

queendisney
12-09-2012, 02:19 PM
Phew!!! That was a close call. Denise in the dance off against Nicky:confused3 Thankfully the judges all picked her. I dread to think what is going to happen next week...will Lisa get through AGAIN at the expense of somebody that should be there.:eek:
I might actually vote next week:) I have nothing against Lisa but she is just not of the same standard as any of the others left in the competition.

Dimplenose
12-15-2012, 02:57 PM
Well the biggest surprise of the evening was that my 21 year old son watched with me and wad really knowledgable about the contestants. SO he was only pretending not to be watching for the past few weeks! :rotfl:

So it looks like Lisa or Louis for the chop - neither were brilliant but I'd prefer Louis to be saved.

How is the final going to work with 4 contestants - the last few years we've only had 3 due to resignation or injury?

queendisney
12-15-2012, 03:15 PM
Well the biggest surprise of the evening was that my 21 year old son watched with me and wad really knowledgable about the contestants. SO he was only pretending not to be watching for the past few weeks! :rotfl:

So it looks like Lisa or Louis for the chop - neither were brilliant but I'd prefer Louis to be saved.

How is the final going to work with 4 contestants - the last few years we've only had 3 due to resignation or injury?

I do hope that its Lisa to go...and that its Louis in the dance off with her. She was nothing like as good as the others..I thought Denise and James were just excellent this week. :)

Tink2312
12-16-2012, 12:35 AM
I hope it's Lisa going and I hate the thought that Louis might be in the d/o. I think Dani might be on rocky ground this week. She's mid-board and might not have the following of the rest. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if it is Louis and Dani in the d/o as Lisa has a massive following. I just think the judges must be watching something else though as her dances last night were painful!

I don't mind whoever wins as long is it's not Lisa or Denise (I'm sorry I think she's fake and she's had far too much training/ stage work to be considered a novice!)

mandymouse
12-16-2012, 02:27 AM
My head is telling me that Lisa should be the next one to leave, but my heart wants her to stay. I'd love to see Denise leave, I'm fed up of her whining this week in the press. I actually voted last night for Kimberley, I love watching her and Pasha

I also think the judges are playing a clever game. They know that if they overly criticise Lisa, the public will vote to save her, so I think they are playing it safe

I'm looking forward to the results show tonight, I can't believe it will all be over next weekend, where has the last 3 months gone :confused3

queendisney
12-16-2012, 04:25 AM
I also think the judges are playing a clever game. They know that if they overly criticise Lisa, the public will vote to save her, so I think they are playing it safe

:confused3

Yes we thought that as well..

Personally I want Denice to win..yes she went to stage school but so have a lot of the others that have been on SCD, she just happens to be extremely good and hence has been on stage, as has Kimberley! She has never had ballroom or latin training and I thinks its unfair that people thinks she has an advantage. You could say that about Kimberley, she has had dance training too. What about Louis being an olympic champion, he has the fitness and physical training and age on his side, what about Dani being an actress, surely she has stage school training as well...:confused3 Its all down to natural ability in the end, they all have attributes that they can bring to it. Ok I am now off my soap box:)

Dimplenose
12-16-2012, 05:34 AM
It's funny how it is supposed to be a dancing show yet how react to the contestant's personalities is affecting us all.

Here's my two penneth

Kimberly - great dancer but I hate her permanant sneer and the fake "ooh, I really thought I was going to be out tonight ..."

Lisa - much better dancer than I expected but not nearly as good as the others, comes over as warm and knows she needs her fans' votes

Denise - I didn't care for her much before Strictly, but I have been enjoying her dancing very much. And so much nicer that James doesn't argue so much with the judges this year (probably because he has a good partner and doesn't need to.)

Danni - she is so cute and a good little dancer but I can't get her Tracy Beaker character out of my mind especially when she is trying to do an intense or moody Latin dance

Louis - a bit disappointing - I had hoped for so much more from him as he is a trained gymnast and would have great body control. I don't feel his heart is into dancing.

So after all this I think I'd like Denise to win. (But I am out next Saturday and won't be able to vote.)

queendisney
12-16-2012, 01:34 PM
oh good lord...I was an emotional wreck at the end watching Lisa and Robin cry! The correct person has gone I think. I did already know the result though because I couldn't wait for the results show..(not known for my patience)
Denise obviously hasn't got the support or it was voter apathy, we shall see next week.

mandymouse
12-16-2012, 02:00 PM
oh good lord...I was an emotional wreck at the end watching Lisa and Robin cry! The correct person has gone I think. I did already know the result though because I couldn't wait for the results show..(not known for my patience)
Denise obviously hasn't got the support or it was voter apathy, we shall see next week.

I had a little tear in my eye at the end of the show too. It was Lisa's time to go, but I have really enjoyed her enthusiasm and her friendship with Robin too

Fingers crossed Kimberley wins next week, though I'd be happy if Dani or Louis won. It's going to be a great final next week ::yes::

Dimplenose
12-16-2012, 02:43 PM
I had a little tear in my eye at the end of the show too. It was Lisa's time to go, but I have really enjoyed her enthusiasm and her friendship with Robin too

Lisa really was a ray of sunshine, but it was her time to go.

By the way did anyone else notice Gethin Jones in the audience the same weekend that his ex-fiancee Katherine Jenkins was performing?

mandymouse
12-16-2012, 03:21 PM
Lisa really was a ray of sunshine, but it was her time to go.

By the way did anyone else notice Gethin Jones in the audience the same weekend that his ex-fiancee Katherine Jenkins was performing?

Ooh, I didn't see Gethin in the audience. I wasn't impressed with her version of Santa Baby, but oh my, her dancing was amazing :thumbsup2

Wills Mom
12-16-2012, 03:55 PM

Fingers crossed Kimberley wins next week, though I'd be happy if Dani or Louis won. It's going to be a great final next week ::yes::

Sad to see her go alright but she just wasn't as technically good as the rest. Really like the final line up! Have to say my jaw dropped when I saw Denise in the d/o, she was amazing this week and I'm saying that even though I don't particularly want her winning but you just can't deny her talent!
Kimberly has been STUNNING the last two weeks, absolutely stunning! Her American Smooth was my favourite dance of the series personally! I think she mighr have won my vote to win although I still love Dani and Vincent - moreso Vincent! Did you see him fall to his knees when they got through? Delighted for them! I'd be happy to see Dani or Louis win but hoping Nimble Kimble gets gold next week ;) Looking forward to seeing what tricks Louis pulls out of the bag!

queendisney
12-16-2012, 04:30 PM

Yes I saw him on the Saturday night show but wondered if he may have gone by the time they recorded the results show. Enjoyed her singing but wasn't blown away by her jive, but then the camera work was rubbish and didn't see much of her feet which is the main aspect of the jive after all !!

Definately do not want Louis to win but will be happy with Kimberly or Denise (more so Denise) and Dani, its weird really, but I love Dani also but find I forget her dances after a while, they just don't leave an impression on me.

petals
12-16-2012, 06:44 PM
Denise or Kimberly the two from West End with no previous dance experience will win I'd say :rolleyes2

mandymouse
12-22-2012, 12:45 AM
Ooh, it's tonight, I can't wait, though I won't be home till about 7.20pm :( I hope it's a great finale, enjoy everyone ::yes::

paul_toria96
12-22-2012, 02:50 AM
We're out so won't be able to watch the Final till tomorrow afternoon :'(

Wills Mom
12-22-2012, 03:43 AM
Ooooh I had almost forgotten what day it is!! Cant wait!!

Wills Mom
12-22-2012, 04:02 PM
Absolutely fantastic final, really enjoyed it! What did everyone think of the winner? (I wont name names in case I spoil it for anyone ;))

queendisney
12-22-2012, 04:06 PM
Absolutely fantastic final, really enjoyed it! What did everyone think of the winner? (I wont name names in case I spoil it for anyone ;))

LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED it tonight...thought they were all fab-u-lous.
In the end I really didn't mind who won..

What on earth I am gonna do on a Saturday night now I don't know!! No Strictly and no Merlin:sad1:

Wills Mom
12-22-2012, 04:24 PM
LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED it tonight...thought they were all fab-u-lous.
In the end I really didn't mind who won..

What on earth I am gonna do on a Saturday night now I don't know!! No Strictly and no Merlin:sad1:

I was the same!! Each of them made me smile and wow-ed me tonight so they were all deserving of the glitterball!
Thankfully I have recorded Merlin so I have that to watch tomorrow at least but after that I'll be lost!

mandymouse
12-23-2012, 02:00 AM
Wow ! What a FAB-U-LOUS final it was. I was so pleased that all four of them were able to do their show dances, and Louis's was A-MAZ-ING. I think it might be OK to mention the winner now (as I'm sure people would've read it on Facebook, or would've avoided this thread), so 'WELL DONE LOUIS & FLAVIA !!'. I would've been happy with anyone to win it (except Denise), so I was a happy bunny with the result

I am soooooooo going to miss this now, I think it's been the best year ever, roll on the Christmas special, and I can't wait for next years ::yes::

Dimplenose
12-23-2012, 12:38 PM
I have finally watched yesterday's show! (I did try to avoid finding out who the winner was but it was blazened all over the front of the newspapers when I popped out to buy some milk this morning.)

Even knowing the result it was an AMAZING show. Any of the final 3 could have won.

I feel so sad now that it's over. Actually I think one more It Takes Two would be in order as there was so much going on this weekend it would be nice to reflect on it.

Just 9 months until it all starts again.:cool1: