PDA

View Full Version : New Car! :)

CHBDISNEY
09-03-2012, 11:49 AM
I am one excited girl because for my early 16th birthday present, I got a new car on the twenty fifth of August!! It's a 2007 Ford Fusion and ink blue colored.

If you know me, I am the BIGGEST fan of Disney so when we visited in mid-August, I ran into a car decal from the Contemporary Resort. It's a girl with a mickey mouse ear hat on and a mickey t-shirt! How many of you have one???

I also got some key chains from Disney too! They are pretty!!

And I just got a message from my grandparents last night asking me if, for my birthday, I would like a set of Disney car mats?? I would imagine they will be really nice. :D <3

If anyone would like too, please feel free to tell me about your car you have now or your dream car!!??

TinkerbellTara
09-04-2012, 03:13 PM
Here's a picture of my new car! She's not modern but she's very brightly coloured and I never lose her in a car park! :)
Super excited to pass my test and start driving properly :)
You can't see it in this picture, but I have a little Mickey Mouse teddy that I bought on my last trip in the back window ;)
Disney car mats!? They sound so cute, i'm gonna have to look for those! :thumbsup2
http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj566/TaraLouise95/394468_4664659261596_2118918248_n.jpg

AngelStitch
09-05-2012, 10:51 PM
Well, when I'm able to drive, I really want a '63 Beetle. Then I would decorate it just like Herbie! That is my dream car! (:

CHBDISNEY
09-22-2012, 06:03 PM
I got a 2007 ford fusion about 2 months ago an I love it! I even added my own Disney touches to it!! <3

CHBDISNEY
09-22-2012, 06:05 PM
I got a 2007 ford fusion about 2 months ago an I love it! I even added my own Disney touches to it!! <3

Oops don't know how to delete. Wrong thread!!

CHBDISNEY
09-22-2012, 06:07 PM
Here's a picture of my new car! She's not modern but she's very brightly coloured and I never lose her in a car park! :)
Super excited to pass my test and start driving properly :)
You can't see it in this picture, but I have a little Mickey Mouse teddy that I bought on my last trip in the back window ;)
Disney car mats!? They sound so cute, i'm gonna have to look for those! :thumbsup2

Looks nice and that sounds nice!!

bballermegz30
09-26-2012, 02:31 PM
I have an '04 Ranger and I have 6 stickers on her! 3 of them are Disney ones and the other 3 are a mix of hunting and lacrosse stickers. I'm sure I get some weird looks....:rotfl2:

disneygirl520
09-26-2012, 02:51 PM
I drive a Ford Taurus, and I have a Minnie Mouse antenna topper on it, my Uncle also bought me Mickey Mouse floor mats (which I love). for my birthday I got three decal stickers, so on the back window I have Cinderellas castle which says "I'd rather be at Walt Disney World" and a set of flip flops with the Mickey decals in the center, and on the side of my car I have a simple Mickey head decal with the letter M in it. I love it, and needless to say everyone knows it's my car.

CHBDISNEY
10-04-2012, 09:31 PM
I drive a Ford Taurus, and I have a Minnie Mouse antenna topper on it, my Uncle also bought me Mickey Mouse floor mats (which I love). for my birthday I got three decal stickers, so on the back window I have Cinderellas castle which says "I'd rather be at Walt Disney World" and a set of flip flops with the Mickey decals in the center, and on the side of my car I have a simple Mickey head decal with the letter M in it. I love it, and needless to say everyone knows it's my car.

That sounds like the perfect car for me!! I love everything you described. Where and when did you get your " I'd rather be at Disney world!" decal?? :) I would like to get one like that!!

disneygirl520
10-05-2012, 09:09 AM
That sounds like the perfect car for me!! I love everything you described. Where and when did you get your " I'd rather be at Disney world!" decal?? :) I would like to get one like that!!

http://decalsstickerscars.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_5&products_id=45.

The sticker is here :) I also love the partners statue on the website, that one is on my moms at :)

CHBDISNEY
10-10-2012, 06:38 PM
Thank you for the website... I showed my mom and she said that it was another item I could get for Christmas!!! :D