PDA

View Full Version : I want a Candy Corn Rice Krispie treat! Or two or three or four of them

MFDWT2005
09-02-2012, 12:17 PM
I was really wanting to get some of the Halloween and fall rice krispie treats from Disney World this fall. I emailed Disney and they told me that they quit mailing the food products. So I did find them on a store here on the net that sells the Disney stuff, but after shipping I would have to pay around 11-12 bucks for each one. Arrgggghhhhh! Is there any other way other way to get them, or am I just out of luck?

Nohal
09-02-2012, 02:18 PM
I'm surprised they aren't making these this year. I bought the candy corn and the pumpkin last year to give as souveniers they were really cute. Maybe someone who is there now can answer whether they have them or not. You can't always rely on what you are told.

SenecaWolf
09-02-2012, 03:47 PM
They have them, i just brought some home Thursday, they were soooo good!

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

LilyWDW
09-02-2012, 03:56 PM
I'm surprised they aren't making these this year. I bought the candy corn and the pumpkin last year to give as souveniers they were really cute. Maybe someone who is there now can answer whether they have them or not. You can't always rely on what you are told.

I don't see where it was mentioned they are not making them, only that they will not mail them. Disney does not mail food items anymore.

scojos
09-02-2012, 03:57 PM
anyone got a receipe? maybe you could try and make some?