PDA

View Full Version : Best Burgers on DP?

moopdog
09-02-2012, 08:09 AM
Where are the best (hands down) burgers in WDW?? We will venture out with some of the more interesting food choices, but within the course of a week - I'd really like to eat a really great cheeseburger one day for lunch or dinner. Where's the best?

Mousemommy1
09-02-2012, 08:30 AM
Where are the best (hands down) burgers in WDW?? We will venture out with some of the more interesting food choices, but within the course of a week - I'd really like to eat a really great cheeseburger one day for lunch or dinner. Where's the best?

Sci Fi diner had the best burgers I've had on Disney property! Just try not to fill up on the milkshake first. ::yes::

princessallegra
09-02-2012, 08:35 AM
Sci Fi diner had the best burgers I've had on Disney property! Just try not to fill up on the milkshake first. ::yes::

Wow you got lucky! Sci fi had hands down the nastiest, frozen pattie burger i have ever had at wdw! Awful! That place is dirty and gross! We love the burgers at Beaches and Cream at BC.

Chaoticsweetness
09-02-2012, 08:40 AM

I really like the cheeseburger at Sci-fi it was delicious & huge. I had to get a box. Of course I had an amazing milk shake before the main course LoL.

gojoe
09-02-2012, 08:41 AM
The Kobe Burger at Big River at Boardwalk. Service has been questionable but this burger is fantastic.

Big River Grille and Brewing Works (http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?restaurant.id=2)

wdw&sonny
09-02-2012, 10:17 AM
There's another thread on here that asked the same question. I don't know how to link to it or i would. Maybe someone else will do so.

Or you can search for it, "Best burger on property"

I wondered the same thing and when I found that thread, I actually tallied the votes. I know that Sci Fi and Beaches and Cream lead the way.

Brook1099
09-02-2012, 10:26 AM
LeCellier has an amazing Burger, my son got it and was glad when he couldn't finish it all. I am thinking of giving up my favorite filet w/ mushroom risotto for lunch to get the burger. :love:

Sci Fi All American was really tasty to, I never thought a burger w/ hotdog, kraut could be good but much to my surprise I enjoyed it.

Upcoming trip I am planning on trying Beaches And Cream burger, and the No Way Jose.

JimS4210
09-02-2012, 10:28 AM
The Lobster Burger at the Grand Floridian Cafe...

Grand Floridian Burger - Angus Chuck Burger, Butter-poached Lobster with red onion marmalade, crispy prosciutto and arugula on a brioche bun with chips $19.49

Definitely worth the trip... :thumbsup2

Jim

rein4dis
09-02-2012, 10:36 AM
I think it's the launch pad in MK that has the condiment table where you can get fresh mushrooms and melted cheese. I have not been to the Sci Fi for some time but from what I can remember it was good. To me a Burger is a burber it's all about what you can put on it. :thumbsup2

Mousemommy1
09-02-2012, 11:16 AM
Wow you got lucky! Sci fi had hands down the nastiest, frozen pattie burger i have ever had at wdw! Awful! That place is dirty and gross! We love the burgers at Beaches and Cream at BC.

Perhaps. Or you were incredibly unlucky! Sci Fi is the only place at DHS we'll actually eat.:confused3

Different strokes for different folks. :goodvibes

chimo2u
09-02-2012, 11:23 AM

Another vote for Sci FI :thumbsup2 we love it there, the atmosphere and the burgers are great! Can't wait to go back on our DHS day for a yummy SCI FI burger! And I agree, those milkshakes can definitely fill you up quickly, I can't do one with my meal, as much as I'd love to, because then I wouldn't be able to eat! My 16/20 Yr old boys, I'm sure will be another story! ::yes::

peabody58
09-02-2012, 02:38 PM
I'm pretty partial to the burgers at the Plaza. A must stop on every trip/

goofyintoronto
09-02-2012, 02:46 PM
I liked the plaza burgers (way better than beaches and cream!). And the fries really are the beat on property! So yummy.

I use to be a fan of sci fi burgers until the other day. We had lunch there and honestly my burger smelled funny. Lol. kinda turned me off.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

tinkerbellmagic
09-02-2012, 02:51 PM

OK, lol, I had two of the nastiest burgers in Sci fi AND Beaches N Cream. In fact the one at B&C was one of the worst of my lifetime and that's saying something, lol. But that was some years back. I had a tasty bacon cheeseburger a few weeks ago at Gasparilla, the food court at GF. I wouldn't say the best I've ever eaten by a long shot, but tasty just the same. :)

cluvsdisney
09-02-2012, 03:15 PM

It's so funny how opposite tastes can be. I HATED my last Beaches & Cream burger. To me It tasted like a freezer burned patty from Costco. Sci Fi was ok. LTT serves a nice burger on their lunch menu.

goofyintoronto
09-02-2012, 04:33 PM
Quote:

Originally Posted by princessallegra

OK, lol, I had two of the nastiest burgers in Sci fi AND Beaches N Cream. In fact the one at B&C was one of the worst of my lifetime and that's saying something, lol. But that was some years back. I had a tasty bacon cheeseburger a few weeks ago at Gasparilla, the food court at GF. I wouldn't say the best I've ever eaten by a long shot, but tasty just the same.

I wasnt impressed with B&C burger either. Really thin and floppy. Tasted good enough i suppose, but i wouldnt return.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

threedisprincesses
09-03-2012, 06:39 AM

Grand Floridian Burger - Angus Chuck Burger, Butter-poached Lobster with red onion marmalade, crispy prosciutto and arugula on a brioche bun with chips $19.49

Jim

Second this! And the fris are unreal! Lobster was a bit heavy, so I pulled it off and ate them separate from one another. Seriously one of the best meals I've had at DW. The cafe is underrated. Maybe that is a good thing. : )

CuteAsMinnie
09-03-2012, 05:19 PM
Second this! And the fris are unreal! Lobster was a bit heavy, so I pulled it off and ate them separate from one another. Seriously one of the best meals I've had at DW. The cafe is underrated. Maybe that is a good thing. : )

Definitely will have to give this a try! Love the GF Cafe!

Best regular burger tho goes to Pecos Bill with all the toppings you can add yourself!:cool1:

mmmagic7754
09-03-2012, 07:17 PM
My last 2 trips to Beaches & Cream for burgers was awful. No different than counter service park burgers if not worse. My burger at The Fountain at Dolphin was very good. My son enjoyed his kobe burger at Yak & Yeti

Claire&TheBoys
09-03-2012, 09:11 PM
I've had the burger on the Liberty Tree Tavern lunch menu a couple of times and thought it was really good.

Chasing it with the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake doesn't hurt, either! ;)

CajunMomof3
09-03-2012, 09:14 PM
DH says that the best burger he has had was the Kobe Burger at Yak & Yeti. Judging by the look of bliss on his face, I tried it and have to agree that it was great!

elaine amj
09-04-2012, 10:04 AM
My DH adores the House Burger at Le Cellier and happily gives up the filet mignon for it. I admit - it's really really good.

The best fries in the world according to my kids is at Planet Hollywood. On top of that, they will stack coupons. We had two $15 vouchers fopr the place (a friend was at the World at the same time and gave us his voucher that he was not using) and it applied to everything except alcohol. Our tab came to $2 after everything was applied as only the kids ate here. (Then we tacked on a generous tip).

*Dreamin'Dad*
09-04-2012, 10:13 AM
Sci-Fi - frozen??????? Not hardly....someone was very unlucky if that really happened. Burger there is always fantastic.

Also second the burger at Beaches and Cream - not as big as 5 years ago past, but still a good griddled buger.

sammielynn
09-04-2012, 10:20 AM

We love the Grand Floridian Cafe! Love the Lobster Burger, simply the best!

bunkkinsmom
09-04-2012, 10:40 AM
The Grand Floridian Burger, For Sure.

Here's the video proof!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-szJ3zBG3SA

Emteach
09-04-2012, 10:44 AM
I eat Veggie Burgers so I wouldnt personally know about beef burgers but I know my dad really enjoyed the burger Angus Chuck Bacon Double Cheeseburger at the Sci-Fi and the Burger at The Plaza (which is often overlooked, great food there). He also liked the burger at Cosmic Rays.

jhorn3737
09-04-2012, 11:01 AM
Le Cellier has hands down the best burger I've tasted on the property.

DisneyDetective
09-04-2012, 11:49 AM
The Angus burger at Turf Club! Mmm with bacon!

wdwpirates
09-04-2012, 12:55 PM
I've always enjoyed the burgers at Plaza and Beaches & Cream. It surprises me to hear negative comments about B&C.

I really enjoyed the burger at ABC Commissary in DHS...it's topped with fried shrimp! Tasty!

Jennny
09-05-2012, 06:18 AM
Both my husband and I absolutely loved the House burger at Le Cellier when we went for lunch-it was really really good!

mikerobrewer
09-05-2012, 08:06 AM
Another vote for Sci-Fi (though I can't say I have tried them all). We do Sci-Fi every trip and the burgers there have always been great.

Couple it with a shake and the atmosphere and I am in heaven.

mouseketeermama
09-05-2012, 08:29 AM

Jim

YES! :yay:

TinkerwithDis
09-05-2012, 08:55 AM
B&C wasnt that good. It wasnt awful, but not great. I will not bother with the place anymore. Not worth the long wait.

I really have no idea why people say its the best burger in Disney? :confused3

cluvsdisney
09-05-2012, 09:24 AM
B&C wasnt that good. It wasnt awful, but not great. I will not bother with the place anymore. Not worth the long wait.

I really have no idea why people say its the best burger in Disney? :confused3

A few years ago they were really good...at least I thought so. They were fresh and juicy but that was not the case the last time DH & I went there.

OKWJan
09-05-2012, 09:36 AM
WE love the burgers at Trails End at Ft. Wilderness. We goto the Wilderness Lodge and take a nice relaxing boat ride over. The burgers are big & juicy and the sweet potato fries are great!

BEASLYBOO
09-05-2012, 10:21 AM
DHS-Sci-Fi - I really enjoy their burger and onion rings.
OKW-Olivia's Bacon Cheeseburger, fantastic!
SSR-Turf Club- Cheeseburger, Yum
Epcot-Le Cellier-Cheeseburger, really, really good! France, comes with Bernaise sauce, tasty!
LTT-Favorite lunch at MK, The cheeseburger or Pot Roast at lunch!

Avenger117
09-05-2012, 10:59 AM
DHS-Sci-Fi - I really enjoy their burger and onion rings.
OKW-Olivia's Bacon Cheeseburger, fantastic!
SSR-Turf Club- Cheeseburger, Yum
Epcot-Le Cellier-Cheeseburger, really, really good! France, comes with Bernaise sauce, tasty!
LTT-Favorite lunch at MK, The cheeseburger or Pot Roast at lunch!

I didn't even know Olivia's existed and since hearing about it I have heard nothing but good things.

As for my favorite Burger, I would say Cosmic Ray's. But I promise i must get lucky because I have gone with a group of people and I got what seemed like the best burger. Its my childhood favorite restaurant and I really think I just get lucky experiences there.