PDA

View Full Version : My ADR is missing or gone.

MistressMerryweather
09-02-2012, 03:16 AM
I think it's actually gone. :( I checked both my email and my mother's and nothing. Nothing under my reservations online. Of course, the one time I didn't write down my confirmation #. Eek! So irritated.
I had a Whispering Canyon for 9 at 5pm. Ugh! So bummed!

Sparkie
09-02-2012, 03:29 AM
It may not be gone.

Call Disney Dining in the morning. They can look it up by your phone number that you booked.

A lot of times I would log into the Disney website and all my reservations were "gone" but when I entered the confirmation number of any one of them, they would reappear.

Definately give Disney Dining a call in the morning.

brertoad
09-02-2012, 03:50 AM
If you are logged into the WDW website and you made your ADR online, I have also had problems with reservations going missing...try hitting the "Update Reservations" it usually solves the problem. Or search your email for the confirmation number.

MistressMerryweather
09-02-2012, 03:59 AM
Thanks. I'll call tomorrow morning. :) I searched my email, but couldn't find anything. Fingers crossed. :goodvibes

mom2my3kids
09-02-2012, 04:17 PM
I noticed my Ohana is not listed I had a credit card gurantee so I thought maybe that was why and rainforest cafe breakfast is not listed, I thought maybe because its not disney...

figment_jii
09-02-2012, 04:44 PM
I've also had the problem of reservations sometimes showing up and sometimes not showing up. Sometimes when I log out and then log back in, they re-appear. They've also reappeared if I cleaned out the cookies and cache, closed the browser, and then re-started it. So far the reservations have always re-appeared, so I'm inclined to say not to worry to much because it seems like they're all still the system and it's just the website that's being odd.

Littlenemo
09-02-2012, 05:00 PM
This happened to me too but only on Sanaa and Boma so just re-booked them and saved it.

I'd say call them if you can't do what I did.

jamala
09-02-2012, 05:06 PM
Mine do not show up until I hit "update" then they all show up. Try hitting that "update" button.

MistressMerryweather
09-15-2012, 04:43 PM
:yay: It's there! It finally has shown up! I have not idea what in the world happened, but I don't care. Yay!