PDA

View Full Version : Critique my ADR's and which one to pay OOP...?

smileymomof3
08-31-2012, 07:43 AM
I'm planning my family's first trip this December :-) I would love your feedback on my Adr's I have been tweaking them for a few weeks but still think I need to drop one.

Sunday: arrive, DTD, T-Rex 5pm
Monday: Mama Melrose Fantasmic pkg 12:20 lunch, fantasmic 6pm
Tuesday: MK, Crystal Palace 3:25 dinner (trying to move this a bit later :/)
Wednesday: MK, Chef Mickeys 11:20am, pirate league 2:00, MSEP wishes
Thursday: Epcot, Coral Reef, 6pm
Friday: MK, CRT 8:15am
Saturday: AK, Tusker House, 8:20am
Going to pay for t-Rex OOP, but need one more OOP since CRT is 2 credits. What would you pay OOP? Since most are character meals I know they will be more expensive. I'm thinking Mama Melrose.....?

Quin
08-31-2012, 08:12 AM
The F! package is a fixed-price and the cost is the same at lunch and dinner because MM just has 1 menu all day. Paying oop for that one is actually a bad idea.

You can get (semi) current menus with prices on the link here on the Dis or at allears.net. Go through them. Figure out what your entire famly would order if you were NOT using the dining plan at both T-Rex and Coral Reef. Are either of them more than the cost of the Tusker breakfast, which I think is the cheapest of your fixed-price options?

Then, add the 2 most inexpensive options together. Do they come to more that what it would cost to pay for CRT oop? In general, I think it's a slight savings to pay CRT oop. Breakfast is a set price and can be a little less than 2 other meals combined. If you pay CRT oop then you can use DDP credits on all the other meals including T-Rex. Or if you have some other discount at T-Rex, you can ADD a TS meal instead (maybe shift CP to breakfast and add a TS dinner? BoG?)

shannonstar
08-31-2012, 03:00 PM
Agreed! I would pay OOP for CRT.

Dizney73
08-31-2012, 04:04 PM
I would also pay oop for CRT. We always pay oop when we go to CRT. we usually do lunch.

Wendy31
08-31-2012, 05:25 PM
I agree - Pay OOP for CRT. (The set price for CRT also includes the tip.)

smileymomof3
08-31-2012, 05:29 PM
Thanks everyone! Sounds like CRT is the way to go. I appreciate your replies.