PDA

View Full Version : Candlelight Processional Via Napoli?

disneybound31
08-30-2012, 07:45 PM
Can anyone give me their menu recommendations for Via Napoli?

We are going to book it for the Candlelight Processional and have never been...so apps, mains, desserts...I need all the info I can get!:cool1:

And what about seating? Any area we should try to ask for? I think the kids would love a view of the giant ovens...

brertoad
08-31-2012, 07:34 AM
We love the food at Via Napoli. I had written a review at my wordpress blog. Hope it helps. http://wp.me/p1RJwY-2w

Celestia
08-31-2012, 08:10 AM
Thanks for the review! We are going to Via Napoli for the first time, also for the CP. We have been to most of the Epcot restaurants on past trips and wanted to try something different. I am also interested in any recommendations on what people enjoy the most there.

Ron from Michigan
08-31-2012, 10:33 AM
We are going to Via Napoli for the CLP on 12/13.

deanie
08-31-2012, 12:33 PM
We were booked for Via for the CP on Dec 6 but I swapped it out for Chefs de France. We will still be eating at Via earlier in the week but for lunch. Does anyone have recommendations for dessert?

marmalade
09-14-2013, 03:41 PM
We are going to Via Napoli for the CLP on 12/13.

We'll be there on the 13th too!!

Like you OP this is our first time eating at Via Napoli as well as our first time doing the Candlelight Processional. I would love to hear anything anyone recommends.

Ha ha Oops!! I just realized this thread is from 2012.

MJBING
09-15-2013, 12:31 PM
We'll be there on the 13th too!!

Like you OP this is our first time eating at Via Napoli as well as our first time doing the Candlelight Processional. I would love to hear anything anyone recommends.

Ha ha Oops!! I just realized this thread is from 2012.

We have CP reservations for 12/2....I was wondering the same info. We will be a party of 2 adults and 2 children....

quirty30
09-15-2013, 03:02 PM
Some recommendations for you:

Start with the Aqua Fresca - I believe this can be your beverage with the package, you just don't get a refill. Appetizers - we love the calamari, the arancini and the mozzarella caprese. Pizzas are wonderful; we like the spicy sausage, the pepperoni, and the Margherita. My kids also enjoy the pastas (especially the mezzi rigatoni and the spaghetti.) For dessert, order at least one zeppole; perfect dessert for sharing (or not...lol.) I really enjoy the "ugly but good" sundae too, and there is a wonderful gelato/ice cream sandwich on the kids menu.