PDA

View Full Version : Can you get takeout from TS restaurants?

KangaFan
08-29-2012, 08:46 PM
Just curious--we sometimes like to grab something & just head back to the peace & quiet in our room. BW doesn't have much for CS & we like some of the items on the ESPN menu, but not the noise of the location. Anyone ever get takeout from a TS restaurant?

Thanks!

Sweettears
08-29-2012, 08:50 PM
No but you can get "what you don't eat" wrapped up to go.

Jestocost
08-29-2012, 08:51 PM
Just curious--we sometimes like to grab something & just head back to the peace & quiet in our room. BW doesn't have much for CS & we like some of the items on the ESPN menu, but not the noise of the location. Anyone ever get takeout from a TS restaurant?

Thanks!

Usually not.

catne
08-29-2012, 09:26 PM
None of the TS restaurants are set up for take-out...and we've been in line at the check-in podium of more than one restaurant listening to people asking for the take-out menu when told there is a long wait for a table. It's been "sorry, no take-out" at every restaurant.

Now if you're staying at a deluxe resort, you can find a lot of the same foods (or similar dishes) on the room-service menus so that may be an option for you.

Or, you can get seated, order, and then ask for to-go boxes when food gets delivered.

Epcot Resort Area
08-29-2012, 09:30 PM
The ESPN Club does allow you to make a take our order from their bar, however the catch is they automatically add on 18% gratuity onto your bill.

Also if you have a Table In Wonderland card that can be used when taking out food from there.

Finally last Wednesday on August 22 I took out some food from the ESPN Club, so I have that recent experience to go with and the fact I have done that more then once.

TDC Nala
08-30-2012, 04:44 AM
Most of them don't. But I know ESPN does, because we had posts here that they charge an automatic tip for it.

KangaFan
08-30-2012, 02:56 PM
Great, thanks for the info. Not a sports fan so takeout would be ideal!