PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast Options

Candycane83
08-29-2012, 08:40 AM
I have been changing my Nov 10 breakfast plans for about 100 times now :lmao: We (DH and I) plan to go to AK that day but doesn't need to be early as we planned other AK days already. So... I first reserved Kona then I switched to Akershus then now I'm looking at Ohana or 1900 Park Fare or Boma... I'm so confused. :faint: Opinions anyone? popcorn::

ETA: We're eating at Sanaa for a late lunch if that makes a difference...

queenmum2
08-29-2012, 10:48 AM
I have been changing my Nov 10 breakfast plans for about 100 times now :lmao: We (DH and I) plan to go to AK that day but doesn't need to be early as we planned other AK days already. So... I first reserved Kona then I switched to Akershus then now I'm looking at Ohana or 1900 Park Fare or Boma... I'm so confused. :faint: Opinions anyone? popcorn::

ETA: We're eating at Sanaa for a late lunch if that makes a difference...

We love the buffet at Boma. Plenty of delicious "main-stream" choices, with some unusual options as well. Delicious "Jungle Juice" (Frunch, I think they call it) and the press-pot of coffee is well worth it.

Candycane83
08-29-2012, 11:10 AM
We love the buffet at Boma. Plenty of delicious "main-stream" choices, with some unusual options as well. Delicious "Jungle Juice" (Frunch, I think they call it) and the press-pot of coffee is well worth it.

Thanks for sharing! I have heard so many good things about Boma and I'm tempted to switch again... I have Ohana right now (my very last change). But how does it compare to Tusker House? I hear it's very close and we have a Tusker House ADR on another day...

queenmum2
08-29-2012, 01:33 PM
Thanks for sharing! I have heard so many good things about Boma and I'm tempted to switch again... I have Ohana right now (my very last change). But how does it compare to Tusker House? I hear it's very close and we have a Tusker House ADR on another day...

Now I can't compare them as I haven't been to Tusker House since - well, I think it was CS when we went, it was that long ago. Is your Tusker House ADR for breakfast?

Tracie

maxiesmom
08-29-2012, 01:38 PM
I love the breakfast buffet at Tusker House. :thumbsup2

Kona and Akershus are both very good as well. Why did you kick those two to the curb?

cranleys
08-29-2012, 02:03 PM
Nothing compares to Boma. Tusker House is good, but not as good!

Candycane83
08-29-2012, 02:41 PM
Oh, good to know about the comparison between Tusker and Boma! Thanks! I switched to a 8:45am Rainforest Cafe actually (thinking I could get in before the park opens...) but maybe Boma is a better option.

Regarding Kona, I have it on another day :rotfl2: And Akershus... well, I wasn't sure about spending so much money on breakfast... :blush:

sharplookingmouse
08-29-2012, 02:52 PM
Another vote for Boma!

mommy2paisley
08-29-2012, 03:26 PM
Since it's just you and your DH (unless you're like me and characters do matter, lol), I'd choose O'hana or 1900 Park Fare because that was the food I liked the most! I LOVED O'hana!!!! If you're like me and love the princesses, though, I'd maybe consider Akershus, but I didn't really care for the food that much.

debbiedoo
08-29-2012, 03:31 PM
I really like Ohana for breakfast. I have only had dinner at boma which I LOVE. So I can't help u there.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards