PDA

View Full Version : Dhs qs breakfast?

julluvsdisney
08-28-2012, 08:18 PM
Is there any qs to get breakfast at Hollywood studios? Going there tomorrow and would like to be there early but I want to hopefully eat a qs there! Tia!!!

noahdove
08-28-2012, 08:20 PM
Yes, there are 2 places that are QS for breakfast, both down on the same street as the Beauty and Beast stage show..

sharonabe
08-28-2012, 09:31 PM
Is there any qs to get breakfast at Hollywood studios? Going there tomorrow and would like to be there early but I want to hopefully eat a qs there! Tia!!!

Fairfax Fare has breakfast sandwiches (think egg mcmuffin) and Starring Rolls has pastry/bagels. Both of these are on or near Sunset Blvd.

Writer's Stop also has pastry type breakfast, but not sure where it is.

Enjoy!

julluvsdisney
08-29-2012, 07:15 AM
Thank you so much! Makes my morning a lot easier!!

cmhguy
08-29-2012, 11:24 AM
We love going to Writer's Stop - it took us a while to find it the first time - and get pastries and coffee....we take it outside around the corner and sit on the stairs of a building facade on the streets of San Fran! ......on our last visit, a security guard came by and commented on how that reminded her of growing up and she was so happy to see us doing this! It was a relaxing way to start the day!

Writer's Stop = coffee, pastry and etc... LOVED the carrot cake cookie!! It's located by the Sci-Fi Dine-in Theater