PDA

View Full Version : Lunch at Downtown Disney

sanibelover
08-27-2012, 10:58 AM
We will be arriving on Oct 9 and thought that a good start to our vacay would be lunch in Downtown Disney or vacinity. Any suggestions? Not relly looking for anything fancy - we have ressies at Kona at 7 pm that night. Just looking for something good - McDonald's is NOT an option!!!! Thanks for your help!!!

LilyU
08-27-2012, 11:13 AM
I would suggest Earl of Sandwich in Downtown Disney! The line might look long but it moves super fast! Yummy sandwiches!! Or Wolfgang Puck Express is good too!

Itinkso
08-27-2012, 11:26 AM
I also suggest Earl of Sandwich or Wolfgang Puck Express. They are close to each other so you can check the menus and then decide. We love the Butternut Squash soup and cremé brûlée at WPE - yum!

TDC Nala
08-27-2012, 11:28 AM
McDonald's is gone from DTD, so it wouldn't be a suggestion anyway.

Do you want a sit-down lunch or a CS? On the dining plan or not? People love both Earl of Sandwich and WPE for CS, but WPE is a much better dining plan value, while EOS is a good cash value.

Art 1
08-27-2012, 11:29 AM
We will be arriving on Oct 9 and thought that a good start to our vacay would be lunch in Downtown Disney or vacinity. Any suggestions? Not relly looking for anything fancy - we have ressies at Kona at 7 pm that night. Just looking for something good - McDonald's is NOT an option!!!! Thanks for your help!!!

We like Bongos for lunch.

AlohaAnnie
08-27-2012, 11:30 AM
Yum - Love Earl of Sandwich & Wolfgang Puck Express, I have to agree! :thumbsup2

sabcook
08-27-2012, 03:12 PM
Lunch at Earl of Sandwich, dessert at Ghiradelli - it's a tradition of ours for our DTD day each trip.

EPCOT is a verb
08-27-2012, 06:27 PM
Another vote for Earl of Sandwich. Great food at decent prices.

PoohsFan1
08-27-2012, 08:36 PM
Lunch at Earl of Sandwich, dessert at Ghiradelli - it's a tradition of ours for our DTD day each trip.

:thumbsup2