PDA

View Full Version : Did you read this great book? Sky of Dust: The Last Weapon

sunnygirl_jen
08-22-2012, 07:27 AM
I am reading it now, it is really good/ Anyone else is reading it ? :thumbsup2:beach:

carlandellie
08-22-2012, 09:12 AM
Cool thanks for letting us know

sunnygirl_jen
08-22-2012, 10:03 AM
:cool1: You are very welcome! :) If you are fans of The Hunger Games and Percy Jackson series will enjoy the Sky of Dust series
Have a great day!! :)

Disney-Obsessed
08-25-2012, 09:04 PM
What is it about? Any other book recommendations? I haven't been able to find a book that I've really enjoyed in a while. I like adventure/mystery books with some romance in them! :-)

Fairywings
08-25-2012, 09:43 PM
Never read Sky of Dust. But some books I've read that I like:

*Every Soul a Star by Wendy Mass (Happier book, though still a little emotional, very good)

*elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin (an interesting take on death and the afterlife, also really good)

*The Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth (well, the third one isn't out yet, but I love her books so much I know it'll be good)

*Variant by Robinsdon Wells (very well written thriller, keeps you on your toes the whole time. warning, cliffhanger at the end, apparently it will be the first of a series)

sunnygirl_jen
08-27-2012, 08:14 AM
If you like adventure/mystery books with some romance in them, this will be the one. Here is the link of the book's website, you can check it out www.skyofdust.com

Here is a Short description of the book
When Dalyn, a fourteen year old boy growing up in the post apocalyptic state of Renatus, discovers that his dad was alive after five years of being missing, he is forced on an adventure to find the truth about himself and how to control his unusual abilities. Fans of The Hunger Games and Percy Jackson series will enjoy the Sky of Dust series

Princess of the Sea
08-29-2012, 12:39 PM
If you like the Hunger Games the Forest of Hands and Teeth is a really good book.

wdwtwins
08-31-2012, 04:30 PM
Never read Sky of Dust. But some books I've read that I like:

*Every Soul a Star by Wendy Mass (Happier book, though still a little emotional, very good)

*elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin (an interesting take on death and the afterlife, also really good)

*The Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth (well, the third one isn't out yet, but I love her books so much I know it'll be good)

*Variant by Robinsdon Wells (very well written thriller, keeps you on your toes the whole time. warning, cliffhanger at the end, apparently it will be the first of a series)
Elsewhere was an amazing book! Even though I am a devoted Christian, I found the take on "after life" very interesting!

wdwtwins
08-31-2012, 04:36 PM
The Daughters Break the Rules- Joanna Philbin

The Daughters Take the Stage- Joanna Philbin (series)
The Daughters Join the Party- Joanna Philbin

Spoiled- Heather Cocks
Messy- Heather Cocks

Bright Young Things- Anna Godbersen
Beautiful Days: A Bright Young Things Novel- Anna Godbersen
The Lucky Ones: A Bright Young Things Novel- Anna Godbersen

Luxe - Anna Godbersen (series)

Clash: A Novel (Soul Surfer Series) - Bethany Hamilton
Burned: A Novel (Soul Surfer Series) - Bethany Hamilton
Crunch: A Novel (Soul Surfer Series) - Bethany Hamilton
Storm: A Novel (Soul Surfer Series) - Bethany Hamilton

Please Don't Tell- Kelly Monney