PDA

View Full Version : Champagne, wine, mixolgy etc tastings on the Fantasy!

Debs Hill
08-15-2012, 05:27 AM
Calling all recent Fantasy cruisers......what days/time of day are these offered? Are they only on sea days? If you had to only pick one which would you go for??
Debsx;)

DLW8
08-15-2012, 06:59 AM
I would suggest checking out the Navigators for your itinerary to get an idea for when these clases are held.

I have been checking them out for the Eastern and they are only on sea days, I would expect the same on the Western, but you just never know.

The ones on my list for this cruise are: martini, champagne, and maybe a wine tasting. Picking just one would depend on where your tastes lie. Some people don't like martinis or tequila or champage, so those would be out.

Whatever you choose, enjoy!

ilovetexas
08-15-2012, 08:03 AM
We were on the Fantasy in May and if memory serves, both of the tastings we did were on sea days. We did the tequila/margarita and the wine. Enjoyed both but the tequila was my favorite and well worth the $15. Usually, you tell yourself that $15 is fine to pay to sample things and learn about them; with the tequila tasting, you not only learned about the tequila but they served you enough that it would have cost you at least that much if you bought the shots from the bar.

We wanted to do the champagne as well but couldn't fit it in. I think it might have been at the same time as one of the others we went to. If I locate my Navigators, I'll come back and let you know.

CoolHandsGirl
08-15-2012, 10:30 AM
Champagne tasting on the Fantasy in April was on the first sea day on the Western around lunchtime for $25. It was a great way to start our cruise in style and a nice surprise for the adults in my party while the kids got used to the clubs and nursery. 5 generous flutes and nice as we're foodies so this better informed some of our sparkling wine choices later in the cruise during Palo and Remy meals.