PDA

View Full Version : Adult entertainment on the Fantasy........

Debs Hill
08-15-2012, 05:26 AM
Calling any recent Fantasy cruisers!! We are not that interested in the Wishes etc shows having seen them before......but we are looking forward to seeing some adult entertainment variety shows. Can anyone tell me who they saw on recent cruises........who is not to be missed........where do they perform and what nights?
Thanks
Debsxx:woohoo:

Debs Hill
08-17-2012, 11:39 AM
bump!
:thumbsup2

Rogillio
08-17-2012, 02:33 PM
Maybe you are on the wrong cruise? I too like variety but love the family entertainment as well.

MommaBerd
08-17-2012, 02:38 PM
I will be a first-time cruiser in October and I've spent some time on the Trip Report forum. You might find it helpful to look at some of the trip reports - I've seen brief reviews of the current acts in some of them.

Hope that helps!

DCLSailing
08-18-2012, 07:43 PM
Just off the Fantasy last Saturday. While we love the nightly/family shows, we also enjoyed the entertainment in the Tube. During the August sailing on the Fantasy we had the following:

Michael Holly Juggler Comedy
Dale K Hypnosis

Both did a show in the big Walt Disney Theater but both also performed later in the evening for the adults at the Tube. I have to say, both performers were absolutely excellent and quite unique.

We were fortunate to sail once before on the Fantasy and the stand out act for us back then was the comedy of Alfred & Seymour. They were an incredibly funny duo!

Hope this helps!