PDA

View Full Version : Dinner rotations/special nights for 5 day embarking on Sunday?

dmi188
08-14-2012, 08:42 PM
Does anyone know the dining rotation, dress, and what nights are Pirate night, etc. for the 5 day double dips? I have seen the schedule for those leaving on Tuesday, what about Sunday? THANKS!!

PrincessShmoo
08-14-2012, 08:50 PM
Does anyone know the dining rotation, dress, and what nights are Pirate night, etc. for the 5 day double dips? I have seen the schedule for those leaving on Tuesday, what about Sunday? THANKS!!

All I know is that the 5 night cruises have one semi-formal night.

:cutie:

EWL
08-14-2012, 09:08 PM
We were on the Sunday 8/5 Dream and had RAEER rotation. Monday (Castaway Cay) was our semi-formal night and Wednesday (at sea) was our Pirates night.

dmi188
08-14-2012, 09:22 PM
We were on the Sunday 8/5 Dream and had RAEER rotation. Monday (Castaway Cay) was our semi-formal night and Wednesday (at sea) was our Pirates night.

Thanks! We are on the 8/19 Dream. Second guessing my Palo reservations. Not a big fan of Pirate night dinner. And wondering which dining room we would miss. Guess it really doesn't matter much,:confused3 I am just an over planner!

m&m123
08-15-2012, 08:34 PM
We were also on the Dream on 8/5 and our dining rotation was ERAAE.
I think you can call and try and find out your rotation but I'm not sure that information is available before the cruise.

dmi188
08-15-2012, 09:24 PM
We were also on the Dream on 8/5 and our dining rotation was ERAAE.
I think you can call and try and find out your rotation but I'm not sure that information is available before the cruise.

Thanks, its just good to know that day 3 and 4 repeat, and when Pirate night is. Don't really need to know exactly....besides, I'll be on the ship on Sunday!!! Nothing else is THAT important!:banana: