PDA

View Full Version : Shore Excurusion and infants?

skittle
08-14-2012, 03:31 PM
Not so sure about the shore excursion we plan to do in Nassau (the tour of Nassau plus Atlantis). It says ages 3-9 and adults, but are infants allowed as well? Anyone know? It's just that when I go to book it it says "click off eligible guests for this excursion" and baby's name is greyed out, like she's not allowed!

jdb in AZ
08-14-2012, 03:34 PM
You can do the tour on your own, and it will probably be cheaper. When you get off the ship, there will be several taxis/vans waiting to take you where you want to go

skittle
08-14-2012, 05:16 PM
Thanks for that, I'm looking into us visiting Atlantis on our own (we're not too keen on doing the aquarium, so maybe we should save our $59pp and explore on our own!) I just heard from someone that Nassau is dangerous but my TA said what? Of course not! I wonder if anyone has had any problems exploring on their own in Nassau?

Woodmnky
08-14-2012, 05:50 PM
From what I understand the excursions that are labeled with prices for 3-9 yo are free for those under 3. I have found a couple that have prices listed for the under 3 age group and many that list a minimum age of 5 and up.

E&EMom
08-14-2012, 09:02 PM
Most of the excursions that have prices for 3 and up are free fir those under three. I had the same thing happen when booking excursions when my son was 2 1/2. I called DCL and they said he was included even though it wouldn't let me select him online and he was free.

ChristyTX
08-15-2012, 03:28 AM
Most of the excursions that have prices for 3 and up are free fir those under three. I had the same thing happen when booking excursions when my son was 2 1/2. I called DCL and they said he was included even though it wouldn't let me select him online and he was free.

I had a moment of PANIC when I went to book the excursion and my 19-month-old son's name was gray-ed out with a notice that said "age restriction." I called today and that's what they told me too. Such a relief!