PDA

View Full Version : DLP vs WDW

theffaddict
08-14-2012, 01:46 AM
I graduate in two years, halfway through high school. Once I graduate, I get a trip to go wherever i want in the world. Being teens just like me, I want to know what you guys would do.

On one trip, I get to go to WDW for 6-7 days, and Universal for 2 days, get a MacBook, and about $500 to spend on college supplies. For my other option, I get to travel to Europe for a more expensive trip that will consist of a 2 days in DLP (Disneyland Paris), 5 days in the city of Paris, and a day in Versailles. I get a MacBook but no money with that one.

Which would you do? Some things to Keep in mind: I've never been to Paris or Europe, but I've been to WDW 4 times previously. I plan on spending plenty of time in WDW when I do the college program. I get to do/stay wherever I want to on this trip. I plan it, and we (my parents and I) do whatever I want to do on any given day. I make the plans. What would you guys do in my situation!

Thanks so much for the help! It's great to hear opinions from teens just like me!

soccercruiser87
08-14-2012, 10:46 AM
I graduate in two years, halfway through high school. Once I graduate, I get a trip to go wherever i want in the world. Being teens just like me, I want to know what you guys would do.

On one trip, I get to go to WDW for 6-7 days, and Universal for 2 days, get a MacBook, and about $500 to spend on college supplies. For my other option, I get to travel to Europe for a more expensive trip that will consist of a 2 days in DLP (Disneyland Paris), 5 days in the city of Paris, and a day in Versailles. I get a MacBook but no money with that one.

Which would you do? Some things to Keep in mind: I've never been to Paris or Europe, but I've been to WDW 4 times previously. I plan on spending plenty of time in WDW when I do the college program. I get to do/stay wherever I want to on this trip. I plan it, and we (my parents and I) do whatever I want to do on any given day. I make the plans. What would you guys do in my situation!

Thanks so much for the help! It's great to hear opinions from teens just like me!

I'd go for Europe because you will be doing the college program at WDW so you will have plenty of time at WDW. I've always wanted to go to Europe and that could be a once in a lifetime opportunity that I wouldn't want to pass up because WDW will always be there but you never know when you will get the chance to go to Europe again. When you get older things change like a job, college, family, etc. so I'd take the Europe trip.

belliiee
08-15-2012, 08:48 AM
If I were you i'd go for Europe as well.
But 5 days in Paris is, in my opinion, very long.
What are your plans for the city?

I'd go for 3 days Disney and 4 days Paris then.

theffaddict
08-15-2012, 03:20 PM
If I were you i'd go for Europe as well.
But 5 days in Paris is, in my opinion, very long.
What are your plans for the city?

I'd go for 3 days Disney and 4 days Paris then.

Other people I've talked too said five is just scfatching the surface! There's a lot of history to be seen there!