PDA

View Full Version : Pool Parties

FantasiaMagic
08-13-2012, 06:50 PM
I think the pool parties are great!

I know they do them at Deluxe - That's all I've stayed at...

But - do they do pool parties at the mods/values?

TIA!

-FantasiaMagic :pixiedust

addicted2dizney
08-13-2012, 07:11 PM
I think the pool parties are great!

I know they do them at Deluxe - That's all I've stayed at...

But - do they do pool parties at the mods/values?

TIA!

-FantasiaMagic :pixiedust

I'm not exactly sure what they are called but I know the values do pool activities all afternoon on most days during the busy seasons and they have movie nights etc.. at night. hope this helps. :)

si-am
08-13-2012, 07:13 PM
The last two resorts I've stayed at were Pop and WL, and they both had games and music and trivia all day by the pool.

FantasiaMagic
08-13-2012, 07:30 PM
I'm not exactly sure what they are called but I know the values do pool activities all afternoon on most days during the busy seasons and they have movie nights etc.. at night. hope this helps. :)

This does help - THANKS! :thumbsup2

FantasiaMagic
08-13-2012, 07:31 PM
The last two resorts I've stayed at were Pop and WL, and they both had games and music and trivia all day by the pool.

Thankyou!! :)

believinthemagic
08-13-2012, 08:12 PM
When we were at POFQ in Jan they did the pool parties :)

smidgy
08-13-2012, 08:23 PM
unfortunately, yes. ;):rotfl2:

sorry. I know the kids like them. just wish the mikes didn't have to be so LOUD!!!!

also, at pop, I really like listening to the music of that decade in the background. at the hippie dippy pool, the youngbloods were singing "let's get together", then all of a sudden, current teen music was playing.:sad2:.

ah, well. love to see the kids have funs. the games are great and all. just wish they could tune it down a little bit more.

they do have the pool parties, at CBR, CSR, Music, and POP, BLT, and AK (both pools) in my experience.