PDA

View Full Version : Cabin Changes

lorimay
08-13-2012, 12:44 PM
Hi

I just received my cruise documents for our Sept. 12th Canadian Cruise. :woohoo:

Our luggage tags are of course included.

Does this mean they won't change our cabin at this point?

I want to order Champagne for our room when we arrive and didn't want to have any issues.

Thank you.
Lori

PrincessShmoo
08-13-2012, 12:48 PM
Hi

I just received my cruise documents for our Sept. 12th Canadian Cruise. :woohoo:

Our luggage tags are of course included.

Does this mean they won't change our cabin at this point?

I want to order Champagne for our room when we arrive and didn't want to have any issues.

Thank you.
Lori

Were you GTY? If so, DCL could change your room. But, usually, when a room is assiged, that's the room you'll keep.

:cutie:

lorimay
08-13-2012, 12:50 PM
We chose our room when we booked in January on our Caribbean cruise.

PrincessShmoo
08-13-2012, 12:52 PM
We chose our room when we booked in January on our Caribbean cruise.

Well, if you picked your room, chances are that's the room you will keep.

The only reason they would move you would be if there were issues with the room, or they needed it for a different booking (not real likely, but possible). In that case, you wouldn't know about it until you check in and DCL would already be aware of the room change.

lorimay
08-13-2012, 12:53 PM
Great!

Thank you! :goodvibes

damiel
08-13-2012, 03:53 PM
Well, if you picked your room, chances are that's the room you will keep.

The only reason they would move you would be if there were issues with the room, or they needed it for a different booking (not real likely, but possible). In that case, you wouldn't know about it until you check in and DCL would already be aware of the room change.

Not always. Twice we have picked our room and had luggage tags only to have our room upgraded. Once we had a gift basket delivered by Baskets by Shirley and it made it to our cabin, no problems at all. Once we got a call trom our TA while at Disney asking if it was o-kay to upgrade and the other time it was at the port.