PDA

View Full Version : How do I find out about IGT/OGT/VGT rates?

ddboles
08-13-2012, 10:08 AM
Someone here suggested I look into IGT/OGT/VGT rates that sometimes are released at the 75 day prior mark. I have been trying to do some research on this, but I can't figure out where/how I'll be able to find out about these rates! Can anyone tell me where I should be watching?

Since we want to go Thanksgiving week, the 75 day mark should be coming up in a couple of weeks, so I want to be prepared!

Thanks!!
Donna

NancyIL
08-13-2012, 10:10 AM
Look at DCL's web site (www.disneycruise.com) and search for the month and destination of the cruise you want to take. If there are IGT/OGT/VGT rates - they will appear as you check each cabin type (inside/outside/verandah). Not all cruises have those, but you can check September 2012 on the Fantasy to see what they look like.

**So far - the Nov. 3 and 10 Magic cruises have IGT/OGT/VGT fares. Nothing yet for the Fantasy in November. Thanksgiving week is priced considerably higher than other weeks, so it remains to be seen if the *GT fares are offered then.

ddboles
08-13-2012, 10:19 AM
Hi Nancy! Thanks so much for your help! I will spend some time looking into this today. Are the *GT rates labeled as such, or do I just recognize them because they are lower rates?

Thanks again!! :)

PrincessShmoo
08-13-2012, 10:26 AM
Hi Nancy! Thanks so much for your help! I will spend some time looking into this today. Are the *GT rates labeled as such, or do I just recognize them because they are lower rates?

Thanks again!! :)

When you go to the page that has the type of room you want (interior/oceanview/verandah), if they are offering the *GT rates it will be the first offer on the page.

As Nancy said, if you go to one of the cruises that is offering the *GT rates currently, you can see what it looks like.

:cutie:

NancyIL
08-13-2012, 11:02 AM
When you go to the page that has the type of room you want (interior/oceanview/verandah), if they are offering the *GT rates it will be the first offer on the page.

As Nancy said, if you go to one of the cruises that is offering the *GT rates currently, you can see what it looks like.

:cutie:

:thumbsup2 The *GT rates will also say "Restrictions Apply" in RED - as they have to be paid in full when booked, and are non-refundable and non-changeable.