PDA

View Full Version : I couldnt stay away from Kidani Village!!

jlk806
08-12-2012, 09:25 PM
Ive had my trip booked for a long time now (we leave in 2.5 weeks)
3 nights - Art of Animation FD, Nemo suite - we just had to try out the new resort
4 nights - BCV - on our points (we tried for BCV for the remaining 7 nights of trip, but it was only avail. for 4)
3 nights - booked Saratoga Springs - looks nice and we wanted to try a new one since we couldnt get BCV for the last 7 nts - it looks nice but I really wasnt excited about it

BUT a few days ago I realized how much I LOVE Kidani Village (we have stayed there for half of each of last 2 trips). It is such a beautiful resort, so peaceful, relaxing and the rooms are so nice. I am truly at peace sitting out on balcony at night watching the zebras and giraffes feeding right outside my room...SOOOO I called DVC yesterday and as luck would have it, a savanna view studio is available for those last 3 nights so I switched from Saratoga Springs to Kidani! So excited we will be spending our last 3 days of trip there!

ppony
08-12-2012, 09:34 PM
I was just glad to read of another nut that was willing to split their stay between 3 resorts too. :hyper: We did it once before, prior to kids and we'll be doing it again in 2 months. Kidani is GORGEOUS! AKL is our home resort. ENJOY and please leave the place standing for the rest of us. :goodvibes;) :laughing:

rentayenta
08-12-2012, 09:41 PM
I was just glad to read of another nut that was willing to split their stay between 3 resorts too. :hyper: We did it once before, prior to kids and we'll be doing it again in 2 months. Kidani is GORGEOUS! AKL is our home resort. ENJOY and please leave the place standing for the rest of us. :goodvibes;) :laughing:

We're all nuts! ;) We're so excited to stay there for the first time this October. I didn't realize our dates literally overlap.

ppony
08-12-2012, 09:44 PM
We're all nuts! ;) We're so excited to stay there for the first time this October.

I've got a van rented too Jenny! If you need to run for some supplies. ;)
Yep. Overlap!
13-17 BCV
17-20 AKV
20-22 Treehouses!
Sorry for the mini hi-jack OP!

We share your excitement!

rentayenta
08-12-2012, 10:45 PM
I've got a van rented too Jenny! If you need to run for some supplies. ;)
Yep. Overlap!
13-17 BCV
17-20 AKV
20-22 Treehouses!
Sorry for the mini hi-jack OP!

We share your excitement!

::yes:: Yes. We do! :thumbsup2 We stayed in Jambo and loved it but from everything I've read, Kidani knocks it out of the park! Were also staying at the AoA on arrival night because I also just had to try it. Nemo section too! :banana:

We'll both be at AKV on the 19th. How did I not know this? :blush:

jlk806
08-13-2012, 08:04 AM

well it wasnt really by choice, and we really wanted to do BCV, never stayed there but it was only available for 4 nts so we had to do a 3rd...