PDA

View Full Version : Hair Dryer in room?

Farm Girl
08-12-2012, 06:50 PM
I am staying at the Beach Club Villa in October and can't seem to find any mention of a hair dryer in the rooms. Does anyone know? I'd rather not have to pack mine if I don't have to.

Thanks,:confused3

wendywoo
08-12-2012, 07:00 PM
The list says there is one but betting it's one of smaller low powered ones. I will bringing mine... I like instant gradification!

canopynut66
08-12-2012, 07:05 PM
there is one but I like to take my own stuff.

minnie mum
08-12-2012, 07:40 PM
All resort rooms and villas have hairdryers. I'd be hard put to think of many hotels or motels these days that don't have them. Unfortunately 99% are those wimpy little things that would take days to dry the average person's hair. Bring your own and save yourself the aggravation. I have a dual voltage foldable travel dryer that I've had for years. Never leave home without it.

fitgirl36
08-12-2012, 07:48 PM
Yes, there is a hair dryer in the BCV. I prefer my own, but never pack it. I use the one in the villa, it works fine for the week. I don't think it takes much longer than using my own.

Vidia1975
08-12-2012, 08:20 PM
We just stayed there this past Nov/Dec and there IS a hairdryer in the room. It actually isn't that bad. I haven't used a hairdryer in 7yrs and I managed to blow dry and straighten my hair w/in 30mins and it's really thick so I'd say the blow dryer works pretty well for a freeby.

Farm Girl
08-13-2012, 10:47 AM
Thanks everyone. I do like my own dryer but my hair is quite short and I just like a quick dry with the round brush before heading out. I am hoping to pack light and will leave it at home.:thumbsup2