PDA

View Full Version : Hotel and Shuttle Questions

flyersfan1129
08-12-2012, 06:41 PM
Hi, sorry if these questions have been answered, but I can't find the answers after searching..

First, we are on the 11/24 Fantasy, and have booked the airport to port DCL shuttle. We have recently decided to fly down the night before, as I am too worried about issues with a Saturday AM flight. Sooooo....hubby has me checking WDW hotels, figuring we can either spend the day at the pool (me), or at Disney Quest (DH and DS). Will this be a big deal to change, from airport to Port to WDW to port? Also, if we decide to stay at or near the airport, does anyone have any favorites in the airport area? We are looking for clean, with a pool, and airport shuttle. Free breakfast would be a plus, but not a requirement. Thanks!!!

kcashner
08-12-2012, 06:53 PM
We typically do Priceline for a nice cheap room near the airport. At the 2.5* level, all include an airport shuttle and breakfast. Our favorite is the Hyatt Place (different from Hyatt MCO). If your husband and son want to go to Disney Quest, your best bet will be a one way car rental. That will also get you to the cruise terminal in the morning. You pay for a 24 hour rental whether you keep it for 1 hour or 23 1/2. The Hyatt Place also offers a stay and cruise package that includes round trip transportation to/from the port as another option.

flyersfan1129
08-12-2012, 07:06 PM
Thanks! We have already paid for the DCL transportation from the airport to Port Canaveral. Is there any penalty to change/remove that? Hubby is really pushing to stay at a WDW hotel...I think he is missing our annual trip to WDW!