PDA

View Full Version : Is Brave playing on the Dream now?

jaminmd
08-12-2012, 01:14 PM
Anyone have a recent navigator? Wondering what the movies are. Thanks!

pharmama
08-12-2012, 01:37 PM
Anyone have a recent navigator? Wondering what the movies are. Thanks!

I got off the Dream on 8/1. They showed Brave (was actually the feature entertainment in WD Theatre one night but there were lots of other showing too- both 2D and 3D), People Like Us, Avengers and Chimpanzee. I think they also showed Cars2 at least once.

I would guess Brave will be on the ships well into the fall....

tripster222
08-12-2012, 01:38 PM
I was given the following list by a fellow cruiser of the current movies playing on the dream:

Cars 2
The Muppets
People Like Us
Chimpanzee
The Avengers
Brave
The Odd Life of Timothy Green

We will be on the Dream in 3 days!! :banana::banana::banana:

MelenaPrincess
08-12-2012, 01:39 PM
I read somewhere that Brave, Cars 2, Chimpanzee, Timothy Green and Avengers are now showing.

I'll be on the Dream this week and I REALLY hope Timothy Green is playing, it will save me $75 by not having to take the kids see it at home.

jaminmd
08-12-2012, 01:42 PM
Thanks everyone! We are really looking forward to all of this and I appreciate that you took the time to answer me.:)

reisdawg
08-12-2012, 04:05 PM
I read somewhere that Brave, Cars 2, Chimpanzee, Timothy Green and Avengers are now showing.

I'll be on the Dream this week and I REALLY hope Timothy Green is playing, it will save me $75 by not having to take the kids see it at home.

Me too. I get tired of the expense at the theaters. I send hubby and the kids so I dont go to many due to price and warm, dark rooms make me sleepy.

PrincessShmoo
08-12-2012, 04:21 PM
Me too. I get tired of the expense at the theaters. I send hubby and the kids so I dont go to many due to price and warm, dark rooms make me sleepy.

Timothy Green opens Aug 15. So the At Sea Premear will be at midnight the 15th. It won't be playing before that.

:cutie:

tripster222
08-12-2012, 07:52 PM
Timothy Green opens Aug 15. So the At Sea Premear will be at midnight the 15th. It won't be playing before that.

:cutie:

Yup! We get to see the Prem-ear!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

su_A_ve
08-12-2012, 11:32 PM

You save with the tickets, but not the snacks!

Disneyholic
08-13-2012, 09:02 AM
You save with the tickets, but not the snacks!

If they pick up snacks on the pool deck they will save on snacks, too. The ones you have to pay for are outside the theatre. So unless the really NEED popcorn & candy to go with the movie they won't have to spring for snacks. It's not like the theatres at home where you can't bring in outside snacks.