PDA

View Full Version : Is it just club level that gets robes at AKL?

LovinPooh
08-12-2012, 01:26 PM
:confused3
Is the club level worth the cost?

Sue M
08-12-2012, 01:35 PM
Yes, just CL gets robes. Worth it? It's pretty subjective a question. We are booked CL, and for us, yes I think it's worth it. We are not commando touring type people who are just in the room to shower and sleep. Not in the parks from opening to closing. We come back to resort for mid day pool breaks, enjoy lounge offerings, and maybe go back to the parks at night, depending on time of year. We also wanted to go to the Sunrise Safari. Only offered for CL.

LovinPooh
08-12-2012, 01:39 PM
We spend quite a bit of time in the parks..so I was throwing the idea around. But the lounge sounds nice ;)
Thank you :goodvibes

mickeynut1
08-12-2012, 01:41 PM
As the pp said, worth is subjective as it's different for everyone, but for us, it's worth it. We've never stayed CL at AKL, but have stayed CL at other resorts and we love it. We spend alot of time at the resort (probably more time at the resort than at the parks) and we love having the convenience of the lounge not just for the food/drink offerings, but for simply relaxing rather than sitting in the room or other parts of the resort. AKL CL is one we want to try as I've read nothing but great things about it.

Sue M
08-12-2012, 01:45 PM
As the pp said, worth is subjective as it's different for everyone, but for us, it's worth it. We've never stayed CL at AKL, but have stayed CL at other resorts and we love it. We spend alot of time at the resort (probably more time at the resort than at the parks) and we love having the convenience of the lounge not just for the food/drink offerings, but for simply relaxing rather than sitting in the room or other parts of the resort. AKL CL is one we want to try as I've read nothing but great things about it.

I think I'll be posting live updates on the Alk thread :)

mickeynut1
08-12-2012, 01:50 PM
I think I'll be posting live updates on the Alk thread :)

I would love to read along. I have had my eye on AKL CL after reading so many awesome things about it, so reading a live report would be great. Have a great trip :wizard:.