PDA

View Full Version : Anything special happen the day LM rooms open at AoA?

bell.of.the.ball
08-12-2012, 09:14 AM
My husband think something magical will happen the day the rooms open..like a gift or something. Thoughts?

minnie mum
08-12-2012, 02:12 PM
YES!! You and your DH will get to be the very first people to find out if the plumbing and airconditioning in your never-before-used- room works properly. Good luck!

stitchlovestink
08-12-2012, 03:19 PM
YES!! You and your DH will get to be the very first people to find out if the plumbing and airconditioning in your never-before-used- room works properly. Good luck!

if you read these boards, you will find out that when they open, that is when they OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. :) These rooms will have been stayed in prior to that by invitation to CMs and such to work out the bugs and kinks for that very reason... :)

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android

minnie mum
08-12-2012, 03:37 PM
if you read these boards, you will find out that when they open, that is when they OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. :) These rooms will have been stayed in prior to that by invitation to CMs and such to work out the bugs and kinks for that very reason... :)

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android

sigh. It was a joke.... apparently not a good one. :)

martinp13
08-12-2012, 10:46 PM
sigh. It was a joke.... apparently not a good one. :)I thought it was great :)

goofyintoronto
08-12-2012, 10:48 PM
Quote:

Originally Posted by minnie mum

sigh. It was a joke.... apparently not a good one.

I thought it was great

Me too! LMAO!!!!!! I thought it was hilarious!!

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

aprestwich
08-12-2012, 10:57 PM
sigh. It was a joke.... apparently not a good one. :)

Loved it.... can't be serious all the time folks!

My guess on the OP's question is probably nothing but that's just a guess, they don't really have any reason to do anything!

Andrew