PDA

View Full Version : Disney Fantasy shows - good as the other ships?

mjl1969
08-12-2012, 07:50 AM
For those of you who have sailed the Fantasy .. would you say the onboard shows (Broadway style) are as good as the other ships? Thanks in advance for any information ..

bmer1rick
08-12-2012, 07:59 AM
We really liked the shows on the Fantasy. You get a good variety in the three shows. If you have been on the Dream, they have brought over Believe. They added an all new show, Wishes which is more geared towards teens and the younger crowd, but has some really great scenes in it including a scene from Tangled. And finally they brought Aladdin from DLR which is very good as well. Overall, IMHO they are as good as the other ships and different as well.

jlwhitney
08-12-2012, 09:02 AM
Loved them...personally better than the other ships :)

wendyoconnor
08-12-2012, 10:38 AM
I loved all three. The first night and last night shows are basically DCL ads.

mmouse37
08-12-2012, 11:32 AM
Just off the 2 night Magic out of NYC and I was surprised they showed Villains and Dreams as the main shows....I really thought they would show Twice Charmed and Dreams (or maybe it was wishful thinking as I don't like the Villains show). Weird...I LOVE all Disney villains but just did not like the show...I even tried it 3 times. We just skipped it this cruise. Dreams makes me cry everytime, though.

MJ

kcashner
08-12-2012, 12:15 PM
Some of the actors on the Fantasy were not particularly good, but the shows were. OK, I still miss Golden Mickeys, but that's just me.

I agree that the welcome aboard and farewell shows were basically glorified commercials....as was the one about the trip to Disneyland! The father/daughter birthday one was excellent though.

ludari
08-12-2012, 01:58 PM
For those of you who have sailed the Fantasy .. would you say the onboard shows (Broadway style) are as good as the other ships? Thanks in advance for any information ..

After being on the Magic once and the Wonder three times I really enjoyed the different shows offered on the Fantasy. It was a great change of pace.