PDA

View Full Version : Not all cruise docs have arrived . . .

Orlando Disney Guy
08-12-2012, 12:29 AM
Last Monday (Aug 5) I recieved my cruise docs. A day later my Mother recieved hers. Now, almost a week later my Sister still has not recieved her docs. I checked on the reservation and her address/name is correct. We sail on Aug 24. At what point should I get worried?

sissy_ib
08-12-2012, 01:02 AM
Last Monday (Aug 5) I recieved my cruise docs. A day later my Mother recieved hers. Now, almost a week later my Sister still has not recieved her docs. I checked on the reservation and her address/name is correct. We sail on Aug 24. At what point should I get worried?

Never. The only thing you "need" is the luggage tags and they can give you more at the airport or port, wherever you check in. You can call DCL and ask about it and they may be able to send her more luggage tags.

kcashner
08-12-2012, 01:13 AM
Everything she needs was available on line when she did her on line check in and printed her signature sheets. The luggage tags are the only thing she should have--as above, they are available at the MCO welcome center, WDW bell services, and the porters at the terminal.

If going thru MCO and using DCL transfers, you don't even need to get the tags--just give the airline claim check info to the Welcome Center CM and they will take it from there.

Orlando Disney Guy
08-12-2012, 06:41 AM
Thanks, not going through MCO, if they don't arrive on time we will pick them up at the port. I am just purturbed that they did'nt arrive!

jlwhitney
08-12-2012, 10:05 AM
Nothing to be annoyed about, especially since there really is nothing special to them.

disneydreamer82
08-12-2012, 12:56 PM
I wouldn't worry about it, they still have time to arrive. But as others have stated it's no biggie :)

kcashner
08-12-2012, 01:00 PM
Thanks, not going through MCO, if they don't arrive on time we will pick them up at the port. I am just purturbed that they did'nt arrive!

Absolutely no issues at all--the porters will have the tags when you arrive at the terminal. They will write in the name and stateroom number and place them on her luggage. If you are sharing a room and have and extra tag, she can also use one of yours.

sissy_ib
08-12-2012, 01:08 PM

It is nice to have everything taken care of before hand but they will take good care of you. :thumbsup2 Have a great cruise!