PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's Spooktacular Celebration for resort room?

boltfan
08-11-2012, 11:06 PM
Has anyone ever gotten one of the Mickey's Spooktacular Celebration's done in their resort room? And if so, what was the price? Was it worth it? They don't list a price on the site and say to call, so I'm assuming it's not cheap. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

cynzilla
08-11-2012, 11:15 PM
FROM THEIR WEBSITE

New for 2012! Mickey's Spooktacular Celebration - $384.95

mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse heard you were coming, so they created a new Spooktacular “surpr-Eyes” just for you! Upon returning to your Walt Disney World®Resort room after a fun-filled day in the park, you'll see an amazing light-up banner over your door. One side features a Mickey Mouse jack-o-lantern pumpkin with eyes that light up and on the other side, glow in the dark eyes! As soon as you enter the room, you'll discover a plush Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse on the bed, each wearing a festive Halloween headband and light-up pumpkin lanyard. And look! They're holding a cauldron full of goodies and Halloween treasures, including our exclusive Disney Villain Fun Cards.

Nearby, Mickey Pumpkins hang along the wall, sparkling with jack-o-lantern lights. Cobwebs are placed around the room. A creepy candelabra glows atop a light-up spooky tablecloth. And what's on the table in the autograph book? A glowing secret message from Mickey! There are more hidden messages on the foam pumpkins scattered about, so use your special black light flashlight to discover all the hidden tricks and treats in the room. But beware of this spooky “surpr-Eyes,” because this fun celebration will also offer glowing moments to remember.

Inside Mickey and Minnie's cauldron, you'll find:
A personalized message from Mickey and Minnie
Your own Disney Villain Fun Cards, created exclusively for this Spooktacular Celebration. These cards offer a wealth of Disney Villain fun.
Temporary glow-in-the-dark “surpr-Eyes,” tattoos

boltfan
08-12-2012, 12:06 AM
WOW! I thought maybe $200. Definitely can't afford that. Oh well.

poly princess
08-12-2012, 12:20 AM
There are other items you can get that less expensive.
I gave someone Mickey's Trick and Treat Pumpkin, it was under $100.

Mickey Mouse created a special trick and treat surprise to make your loved ones visit extra special! Presented in an exclusive light up felt pumpkin basket, with a bat tag, is a Halloween plush Mickey, with a light up pumpkin lanyard and his favorite Halloween treats. An official Disney autograph book and pen were also tucked inside to prepare your special someone to meet Mickey and all his friends for the holiday! And since Mickey enjoys magic, he made sure to include a special surprise magic trick as well.

Thanks!
Poly princess: :wave2:

NHKristy76
08-12-2012, 07:43 AM
FROM THEIR WEBSITE

Do you have a link to the website? I'd like to check out some options but don't know where to point the browser!

cynzilla
08-12-2012, 07:15 PM
http://www.disneyflorist.com/product/disneyfloralandgifts-Disney-Florist-Floral-Halloween-Mickey-Minnie-Candy-Welcome-Pumpkin-Celebration/display

Sorry if this didn't come up as a "link", it doesn't seem to be working, so if you wouldn't mind to copy it and paste in the address bar?!?:confused3

boltfan
08-12-2012, 10:53 PM
I'm thinking of getting 2 of the Teen Halloween Bags. My girls are 13 and 15 and would like all of the things included. $75 per bag...expensive but doable.