PDA

View Full Version : Photos of Fishes without Extenders?

Clotho
08-11-2012, 01:01 PM
So here's something I haven't seen: a "Fish" sans extender! How do these ACTUALLY get used, when we Dis'ers aren't "extending" them? Anyone have photos of them in use by the staff for their intended purpose?

mickeyfan1
08-11-2012, 01:45 PM
They have a slot at the top and if someone need to reach you, such as guest services, they will leave the envelope in the slot. Nothing complicated about it, every ship I have ever been on had some sort of message device at the door. I have seen some pics in the last 2 days of the fish, a good shot with the extender on it.

grahamgallagher
08-11-2012, 02:28 PM
Check link below.

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=22428051&postcount=14

See the fish on the door?

Clotho
08-11-2012, 02:43 PM
Yes I have seen PLENTY of just plain fish, and fish with extenders, but never one with a message or note in it from the staff. That is what I was curious about. ;)

pharmama
08-11-2012, 02:52 PM
Sorry, no photo but the fish is where our navigator was delivered each night. Also notes about our Palo reservations and I saw notes from the spa,onboard booking desk, Remy, airline transfer info and similar on other peoples fish (not that I actually looked at other peoples stuff- it was easy to see what these were from the envelopes walking by).

They do stick these things in the top of the fish (or seahorse) rather than clip them below.