PDA

View Full Version : Pop Century - Art of Animation bridge

redoschi
08-11-2012, 10:39 AM
I'm going to WDW on January and would love to visit the new AoA resort. We're planning to stay at Pop century, so I'd like to know if the bridge between the hotels is functional and if it is worth it to even cross it to grab breakfast at the other hotel on a couple mornings.

Has anyone tried this?

Goofy22
08-11-2012, 12:08 PM
We were just there in June and the bridge was open for you to walk across we visited AOA had dinner in the food court then waalked across the bridge to POP and took a bus to DTD . We only did that because we wanted to walk through Pop also as we always stay there but didnt as we rented DVC Points and stayed at OKW we were only there 3 days so we checked out all Resorts ! LOL

Gonzjj
08-11-2012, 03:49 PM
I'm going to WDW on January and would love to visit the new AoA resort. We're planning to stay at Pop century, so I'd like to know if the bridge between the hotels is functional and if it is worth it to even cross it to grab breakfast at the other hotel on a couple mornings.

Has anyone tried this?

oh, thisis great, i would like to know this too. We are staying at AOA and I would love to show someone in my party POP.

npcougar
08-11-2012, 03:51 PM
We used it in June. Pay attention for carts. I was shocked by the number of golf carts and other service vehicles speeding around the area.

minniebeth
08-11-2012, 05:24 PM
Breakfast would be great maybe for one morning, but the Pop foodcourt has a better selection, honestly. (I guess depending on what you like :))The AoA foodcourt has some *great* options for lunch and dinner too! Is it possible to try to fit in a later meal! So good!

redoschi
08-12-2012, 08:28 AM
Breakfast would be great maybe for one morning, but the Pop foodcourt has a better selection, honestly. (I guess depending on what you like :))The AoA foodcourt has some *great* options for lunch and dinner too! Is it possible to try to fit in a later meal! So good!

Thanks for the suggestion! We might have dinner on the night that we arrive and another one after returning from the outlets, so I'll surely try AoA options at least once at dinner! And great to know that Pop has better breakfast options as we're planning on getting breakfast there several times!