PDA

View Full Version : Difference in Cat 4A Sleeps 4 vs 5

tartemis
08-11-2012, 08:49 AM
Hi, all. Could anyone tell me what is the difference between Cat 4A rooms that sleep 4 versus 5 (other than the obvious difference that one sleeps 4 versus 5) on the Dream?

I just found out that the two rooms we have booked (9092 and 9094) only sleep 4 and I'm wondering if I want to change to rooms that sleep 5. We won't have 5 people in either room, but if the rooms that sleep 5 are somehow bigger (or more desirable in another way), I still may want to change.

Thanks!

samily
08-11-2012, 09:13 AM
They are the same overall size but the one that sleeps 4 does not have the murphy bed, therefore there is actually a small amount more of floor space in that room.

pharmama
08-11-2012, 10:09 AM
Yes, you'll actually have a little bit MORE room in the ones you have since there will be no murphy bed. In the photo below (of a 5 person cabin), the 'cabinet' next to the pack and play by the door to the verandah is the murphy bed. Our adjoining cabin (sorry, no photo) was a 4 person cabin and did not have this 'cabinet' at all. So there was a little more space and it felt more open from the couch/bed to the verandah windows/door. I'd definitely keep the rooms you have if you don't actually NEED the 5th bed.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b111/vizlvr/b2f932fe.jpg

ibouncetoo
08-11-2012, 12:28 PM
The only reason you may want one that sleeps 5 is for the sleeping 'assignments'.

I'm traveling with two friends and there is no bed sharing and no climing into a bunk! So we need the bed, couch/bed and Murphy bed.

tartemis
08-11-2012, 06:13 PM
Thanks, guys. You are awesome! That's exactly the info that I needed. Looks like we will be staying.