PDA

View Full Version : Which Moderate??

dgagnon519
08-10-2012, 01:38 PM
We will be doing a split stay on our next trip we have always stayed at values or our dvc. When booking a value for an upcoming stay it is is only $60 more to upgrade to a moderate.
Which moderate would you recommend. It will be me and DD12 and DS 9.

Maggie'sMom
08-10-2012, 01:44 PM
I like POFQ for its compact size and the boat to DTD. CSR has a really great pool. Those would be my top two recommendations.

raven69david
08-10-2012, 01:48 PM
We've done both and prefer CSR for the nicer pool and it's location near the AK/DHS/Epcot area.

dgagnon519
08-10-2012, 01:56 PM
I am kind of leaning towards CSR, so I was happy to see you both liked it. Thanks!!

mkoerner
08-10-2012, 03:16 PM
We have tried POR and CBR, and my family's favorite is POR. They are both about the same size and have multiple bus stops within the resorts, but the check in building at CBR isn't near the rest of the public areas. POR has a much better food court, and the boat to DTD can't be beat! POFQ has it, too, and is much smaller. If you prefer a smaller resort, than POFQ is an excellent choice. Anyone staying there can use the facilities at POR and vice versa. It's a short walk connecting them. If you went with one of the larger mods, paying extra for preferred room is so worth it! Hope this helps, although it sounds like I'm being wishy washy:)

buzznina
08-10-2012, 03:24 PM
If you are only going to do the pool then CSR is great. If you want other family activities, like renting a searacer, bike, a carriage ride or nighttime family entertainment, then we like POR. Both resorts are great:)