PDA

View Full Version : PAST discounts

shopn24seven
08-10-2012, 01:40 AM
I know there is site somewhere that shows all the discounts from months gone by.
I just want to look at the pattern.
Was that on allears or mousesavers?

Missytara
08-10-2012, 01:43 AM
I know there is site somewhere that shows all the discounts from months gone by.

Mousesavers.

Disneyqueendenmark
08-10-2012, 05:17 AM

http://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/
Mousesavers ;)

Doc Goofy
08-10-2012, 08:58 AM
Wow! It looks like there were no general public room only discounts between October 1 and October 30 in 2011! I am going mid-October and was really hoping to get a discount - like I did in October 2010. At lease I booked with a small AAA discount, but still; the same room is costing me a LOT more than it did only two years ago. And my salary seems to be just the same. :sad2:

cwt580
08-10-2012, 02:29 PM
Wow! It looks like there were no general public room only discounts between October 1 and October 30 in 2011! I am going mid-October and was really hoping to get a discount - like I did in October 2010. At lease I booked with a small AAA discount, but still; the same room is costing me a LOT more than it did only two years ago. And my salary seems to be just the same. :sad2:

welcome to the "wonderful world of disney"....$$$$$.

Im booked in May 2013 and no discounts usually offered at that time.

I think Oct is a busy month for wdw. conventions,halloween,etc....alot of free dining was offered to fill up resorts. Not alot left out there from what ive been hearing....