PDA

View Full Version : Last day challenges and Yeah for WEGOSHOP!

QueenDoOver
08-09-2012, 09:49 PM
I really can't believe just 1.5 more sleeps and we will be headed from the great northwest to Disneyworld. I have been planning this trip for years! And yet, the last two weeks have been frantic! Seriously, stress fracture, cub scout camp, drivers ed, showband uniform fittings and that is just what I can remember. Oh, and I am in real estate and you know what they say...Just plan a vacation if you want to get busy! Two sales and one listing....And one of the sales and the listing is for my dear friends who are going to where?? Yes Disneyworld with us! So add in packing up her house for her, and yep you can see why I have been frantic.

But I did manage to get my grocery order done, just barely! Amy at wegoshop was awesome and very patient with my 3 revisions. (I don't suggest you do this, but GREAT to know that there is an understanding human on the other end who got that I did indeed need beer and water after all!)

All set to take delivery Saturday evening, and looking forward to that cold beer while I watch the electric water pageant! YEAH!

Singinglizzie
08-09-2012, 10:22 PM
I hope all goes smoothly for you in the next 1.5 days and that you have a fantastic trip!!!

bumbershoot
08-09-2012, 10:55 PM
Oh Tracey I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!